Skin in the Game Pt. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran didn't look happy. Instead, she looked daggers at me.

"So, what's the plan shit bird? You gonna piss on me again or what?" She asked sourly.

"I am actually. I'm planning to urinate on you several more times in fact. But I can't force it as you already know slut." I told the angry woman.

"Stop calling me that word! I don't like it Josh! You have no idea who I've slept with and if you did, you would know that I'm not a promiscuous woman! I never have been. I've only had sex a couple of times you fucking pig!" Fran stated angrily and folded her arms under her tits.

I smirked and shook my head as I continued to look at her.

This made Fran seethe in anger. She started to rise out of the tub when I told her to wait. I stopped the video and opened a separate video and played it for her.

****

Jessie and Mackenzie were naked and sitting next to each other on the couch.

"So tell me about your mom. What is she like? Is she promiscuous? was she promiscuous?" I asked them.

"Mom tries to play it off like she is this innocent woman." Mackenzie said and got up and left the picture.

"Yeah, she acts almost virginal. Which is a laugh." Jess chuckled.

Mackenzie came back and showed me a flowery book.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"It's mom's journal." She told me.

Fran's eyes grew wide as she settled back in the tub. She uncrossed her arms and her features softened considerably.

Mackenzie turned a few pages and started to read..."I had sex with Carl again. He came in me 4 times and then left. It was so pathetic. Why do I continue to see him is anybody's guess? He has such a tiny little prick...

I told my girls that I was going over to Gina's. But instead I went to the bar and picked up a random guy. Tony something. We went out back and I blew his tiny cock. His cum tasted sour and was really chunky.

I walked back in the bar and took another guy home with me. His name was Mark something. He had an average dick with a big bulbous purple crown. I actually felt his dick penetrate into my pussy. I was insatiable and fucked him 5 times in a row before he left...

I masturbated for 6 hours straight after Mark left. I fantasized about my fantasy lover with a huge cock as I fucked my staving pussy with my largest dildo. God, please give me a man to fuck me senseless!!!...

I've been thinking a lot about being urinated on. Oh god, it makes me so horny...

I go through men like toilet paper. I can't help it. I love to fuck. But now things are complicated with my girls living with me. I can't just go out and fuck anyone so I masturbate, a lot. I have to be sneaky and blow random men whenever and wherever I can find them. At the store, at the gym, pumping gas. My girls would think me such the slut if they ever found out about my proclivities.

Thinking back over the last 25 years, I have fucked over 600 men. God I am such a slut. Hehehe...

I love being a slut. I just hate the word. If it were up to me, I would fuck a new guy every day.

I am addicted to cum. I want to have a gangbang someday and have every guy unload his sperm on my face or in my pussy. God, the thought of all that cum running down my inner thighs just makes me so fucking horny.

I would still be with Tony, Jess and Mackenzie's father, if he would have fucked me daily or weekly or even monthly. God damn him! He made me go on a rampage and fuck every man in sight...

I was talking with my BFF Gina Stewart. She had me over and we started in on the wine. And then she pulled out a joint and we got stoned. I get so horny when I get high.

She was sitting next to me and tracing her fingers over my breasts. This made my nipples pop out and I looked at her and she kissed me. My BFF actually kissed me. I pulled away from her, but she didn't let go of my nipples.

I got so wet that I left a wet spot on her expensive couch. I then felt her fingers enter my slit and when she removed them she tried to place them in my mouth. I was horny, but not that horny.

She called me a tease.

We drank more wine and talked about how much we hated and loved men.

She called me a fucking nympho. It is true. I was one, am one. Every guy I meet, I just want to fuck the cum out of him. I love the stuff. I especially love to feel it dripping down my thighs after sex.

She brought out her box of dildos and we masturbated right there in front of each other.

Gina was thrusting this long dildo in and out of her pussy and then straddled my chest. Her oils were dripping on my neck. She pressed the dildo to my lips and it entered my mouth. It went to the back of my throat and then down my esophagus before she removed it.

"You fucking slut! You took almost 8 inches down your throat like it was nothing!" And then she slapped my face. She wrapped her hand around my throat and choked me and then spit in my face.

The odd thing was that I liked it. I liked it a lot and wanted her to do it again, but she didn't. She kissed me instead and then sat on my face and I licked my first pussy.

Gina and I became lovers. I confided in her about all the cocks that I blew over the years and the more than 700 men that I fucked.

This didn't phase her since she also was a slut just like me. She has fucked over a thousand men and blown twice that amount. She has even had sex with hundreds of women.

We tried a few threesomes but they were disasters. The men had such small dicks and barely even ejaculated anything when they came.

What I wouldn't give or do to be fucked by a really hung guy!...

I've hit a dry spell. I haven't been laid in weeks and I am so fucking wet all the time.

That last one was yesterday's journal entry..." Mackenzie replied.

Page after page is filled with mom's exploits." Jessie said bitterly.

"How does that make you feel?" I asked her.

"She's a slut! A god-damned slut!" Mackenzie blurted sadly.

"It's true Josh. Mom caused them to split up. She is a cumslut and a piss whore!" Jess spat.

"Really? She's been urinated on?" I asked them.

"Well no, she hasn't actually done it but she talks about it all the time. It's fucking sick!" Jessie cried out.

"And what would you do if you found out about her doing that?" I asked the pair.

"Fucking disown her! Is what?" They both blurted and I stopped playing the video.

There was more to the video but I didn't want Fran to see that part.

I started a new video.

Fran was visibly shaken and began to openly cry.

"Oh my god. what have I done! This is a nightmare!!!...oh jesus!!!" She sobbed.

"Put the bra and panties on slut!" I said and tossed the expensive lingerie at her.

"No Damn it! Do you know how expensive these things are?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"I do slut. I really do." I told her and began to open my pants again.

"Oh shit! You gonna piss on me again?" Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit." Fran blurted and pulled off her piss soaked top and fastened the bra on her tits. She then got to her feet and did the same with the panties while her skirt was bunched around her waist.

"Now put the shirt back on slut." I told the leering woman.

"But it'll be ruined!!!" She said exasperatedly.

"Fine, then I will just have to piss in the toilet instead." I threatened her.

Fran quickly put on the wet shirt over her expensive bra.

I turned and began to piss on her again.

It went in her mouth and all over her top and she laid back and moaned.

"Ohhhh, mmmm, yessss! No, don't stop! Piss on me some more! Piss on my clit! Now in my mouth! Mmmm! Oh you naughty man! I love it! I fucking love it!" Fran cried out.

My hot steamy yellow piss went all over her body and she was writhing like a whore in heat.

Fran was bathing in the piss and openly masturbated.

"Yes! YESSSS!!! More! I'm almost there!" She groaned out loud.

And the piss ended.

"Nooo!!! Fuck!!!" Fran yelled.

I stopped the video and sent it to my email along with the other ones before starting a new video and placing my phone on the counter.

Fran looked at me with such hate. She seethed in anger.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you! You knew that I was on the brink or orgasm and you stopped early. Fucking men! I hate the lot of you. Now drink! I demand it! I demand that you piss on me some more so that I can get off!" She said in her most commanding voice.

I rose my eyebrows.

"You demand? You are in no place to demand anything slut! And yes, you are a slut. I've had about all that I can stand of you, you filthy whore. I think it's time for you to learn your place." I told the bitter woman.

I grabbed my pants and started to put them on.

"What? No! You're gonna leave me now? Wait! Please!" Fran began to beg.

I pulled my pants up and looked at her.

"Please don't go! Please!" She said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"JOSH PLEASE! I'M SORRY. I'M FUCKING SORRY!!!" She screamed.

I walked to the front door and opened it and closed it loudly.

****

Huge sobs came from the bathroom.

I waited a full minute before walking back in and stood at the threshold.

Fran looked at me with mascara running down her cheeks.

"You're back. Oh thank god!" She started to say.

"I forgot my phone slut." I told her. and grabbed it.

"What? You're just going to leave me now? I said that I'm sorry?" She pleaded.

"Yeah, you did." I shook my head negatively.

"Slut!" She blurted.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I'm a slut. You forgot to add that to your sentence." She corrected me.

"Oh? You starting to understand your place in all of this now?" I asked her.

"Yes sir. This slut is understanding her place now." She told me quietly.

"I don't believe you Fran. You're wasting my time." I told her.

"I can prove it to you sir." She told me.

"And how do you plan to do that?" I asked the hopeful submissive.

"Get me a glass from the kitchen and let me prove it to you sir." She replied.

I walked into the kitchen and found one of those large plastic college mugs and brought it back into the bathroom. I handed it to her. Fran took it and placed it in the tub and then squatted over the cup. She pulled her wet panties to the side.

"With your permission sir. May I relieve my aching bladder?" She asked.

I placed my hand under my chin and thought about it.

"Please sir! I really have to urinate." She stated.

I smirked at her. She knew what I was doing. She thought that she could get the upper hand, but I wasn't playing around. I needed to test her limits of submission. So I made her wait.

I set my phone down and picked up the gallon of spring water and began to chug it down.

"I'm still here damn it!" Fran scolded me.

I set the jug down and looked at her.

"You're not submissive Fran. Not yet and maybe not ever. Pity really because I really have to piss again." I told her.

"Y-you do? And what? You gonna waste it on that toilet! You wouldn't dare!" She blurted angrily.

I sneered at her and shook my head negatively. I flipped the toilet seat up and took down my zipper.

"PLEASE STOP!!!" Fran shouted at me.

I turned and looked at her with my dick hanging out of my zipper.

"I'll be your toilet sir." She whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

She shook her head up and down rapidly.

I took the jug of Spring water and opened the cap and said, "Drink."

Fran looked at me and shook her head no.

"Drink slut. Now!" I told her angrily.

Fran tipped her head back and chugged large mouthfuls of the water.

I walked out of the bathroom and took the empty jug of water and placed it on the counter in the kitchen and grabbed another one. I opened it and took some sips before I sat on the couch. I was getting antsy because I also needed to piss. I sat back and dozed off for a few minutes and then walked back in the bathroom.

"You really gonna be my toilet slut?" I asked the submissive woman.

"Yes, sir." She whispered.

Say it like your mean it slut." I told the older woman.

"Place your cock in my mouth and let me drink your urine...Master." Fran told me.

"Mmmm Master. I like that nice little touch. But no, not yet. I think you need some time to think about this slut." I said and put my dick back in my pants.

I took the jug of Spring water and opened the cap and said, "Drink."

Fran looked at me and shook her head no. "Please don't Master. I have to pee so badly. I can't..."

"Drink slut. You must be parched. Drink." I told her quietly.

Fran drank the spring water.

I again walked out of the bathroom.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I expected Fran to rebel again. I expected her to grab my phone and drop it in the toilet or smash it on the floor.

I waited and actually dozed off for about 15 minutes.

There was complete silence in the apartment.

I walked quietly to the bathroom and peered my head in the door.

Fran was still squatting over the large plastic college mug. Her eyes were closed tight and she looked to be concentrating really hard. I smiled and she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her features had softened considerably.

I walked in the small room and looked down at her. I then did something that she didn't expect.

I got down on my knees and looked at her. We were almost at eye level. I moved in closer and silently whispered, "Slut."

Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Whore." I whispered.

Her mouth opened slightly and she moaned quietly.

"No, you're not quite ready." I told her openly.

I took the jug of Spring water and opened the cap and said, "Drink."

Fran looked at me and opened her mouth. She drank freely and I was amazed.

There was no angry retort from her this time.

I got to my feet and walked out of the bathroom.

I went and sat on the couch again and dozed off for another 5 minutes before walking back into the bathroom. My need to pee was almost unbearable.

Fran was still in the same position as before.

I stood in front of her and took down my zipper and pulled out my dick. She opened her mouth as I looked down at her.

"You are not permitted to cum. I was going to make you drink my piss slut, but I changed my mind. I am going to piss on you again and when I finish, you will be allowed to piss in the cup you're squatting over." I told her.

I didn't even give her notice. I needed to urinate so intensely that my piss just started splashing in her face, down her neck and soaking into her lace bra and skirt again. She drank a good bit of it and I could tell that it was taking every ounce of resistance to keep from achieving an orgasm. The woman really loved it!

"You are such a slut!" I said in a degrading tone.

I again knelt down before her. I took my hand and cupped her pussy and worked my fingers between her meaty lips.

Fran's pussy was soaked. Her slippery juices coated my fingers and her clit felt really swollen.

I leaned in and said, "Okay, now you can piss slut."

Fran's urine splashed out of her pee hole in a mad rush over my fingers and she moaned in such relief as the dam broke inside of her.

"Filthy, dirty, whore!" I degraded her with my words.

She pissed for a long time and the large cup flowed over. I grabbed it and tipped it over her head before placing it between her legs again.

"Such a filthy whore!" I sneered at her.

Fran was on the brink of cumming. I could tell that she just needed something to push her over the edge.

So I did the only thing left to do...

I spit on her. Right in her face.

Fran was shocked to say the least.

I grabbed her erect nipples and shouted, "Cum! Cum now slut!"

And she did.

"OHHHHHHFUUUUCCCCKKKKKYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed.

I gathered up more saliva in my mouth and spit on her face again and again.

I grabbed the cup between her legs and saw that she must have gushed fluids because the urine was cloudy looking. I got to my feet and threw the liquid in her face.

Fran sputtered and gasped as she was shocked at what I had done.

Fran looked up at me with such rage. "You gonna fuck me now you god-damned prick!"

"Maybe another time slut. I left my email address on the fridge. You need to think about this." I told her.

I pulled out my dick and began to stroke it until it grew long and thick.

"Oh mother of god! You have a big dick! Please let me have it. I'll do anything Josh. Please!" She begged.

I then did something very reckless.

I rammed my hard cock in her open mouth and throat fucked her. I didn't give her a decision in the matter. I just forced my dick down her throat and groaned something unintelligible as my sperm began to ejaculate. What did I care that she couldn't breath. I got off and got off hard and loved every minute of it!

I then pulled my dick from her mouth and she coughed and looked at me with such revulsion while I sneered at her.

She began whispering something that I couldn't hear and bent down to listen.

"...you raped my throat..."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Perhaps another time you will get the chance to feel my cock in your cunt, slut. I showed her a photo of her daughters covered in thick globs of my cum. Until then, this is goodbye. You need to think about what you really want slut. Don't email me unless you are truly ready to submit." I told the hot MILF and walked out the door as the older woman broke down in great sobs.

****

Chapter 03: Submitting

4 days later...

I received an email from Fran.

"Dear Josh,

I can't believe everything that happened between you and I. Where do I even begin?

I was so mad at you after you left. I ranted and raged and cursed the moment I even met you. You are a fucking monster! I even debated calling the cops but then thought better of it after I remembered the video you took of me. That fucking video! I must have been out of my mind to allow you to video urinating on me.

I called my BFF Gina and she invited me over. I ranted and raged with her about everything that happened and you know what she did? She laughed. She actually laughed at me.

We then got stoned and went over it one piece at a time and you know what? She was right. It was funny.

"You met your dream man Fran." She told me.

She was right. I did.

"He fulfilled your biggest fantasy and you were angry that he left you sitting there in that tub and stinking of piss." She told me.

She was right, I was angry. I directed my anger at you, but in reality I was angry at myself.

"He gave you a fucking orgasm for christ's sake! Do you even comprehend that you idiot? He made you cum and by your own recollection you gushed. You actually gushed! And you are mad at the guy? What the holy fuck is wrong with you?" Gina was pissed.

She had a point. You did make me cum. And hard at that. Perhaps it was the best orgasm of my life!

"If you played your cards right, you might have even gotten laid." She shook her head at me.

I told her how you forced your cock down my throat. And I told her that it felt like you raped my throat.

She laughed and reminded me about the times that I showed off my cock sucking skills to her and my lack of a gag reflex.

I am such a fool. I buried my face in my hands and cried.

"I want to meet this mystery man. I don't care that he is married or that he is fucking your daughter. I want to meet him and ravage his cock." Gina told me.

I looked at her and you know what, I grew jealous. Gina is like me, but a brunette. I'm not sure that I could handle imagining you with her or even my daughter. I want you all to myself.

I have 3 other sisters as well and we all are on the petite side. I could see you having your way with them as well and that just boils my blood. I know it shouldn't, but I can't help it.

So anyway, back to us. I am ready to submit if you will have me back sir. Below is my address and phone number.

22 Hawthorn Lane

(967) 555-1212"