Skin in the Game Pt. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied back to her.

"See you at 10am on the day after tomorrow, slut. I want you dressed in skin tight jeans and another expensive lace bra and beige colored silk blouse this time. Cotton socks and panties and sexy heels.

Any back talk and you will pay dearly for your impudence."

****

My wife had another half day trip. She busied herself around the house and made some calls and I just wanted her to get the fuck out. It was maddening the way she kept going back and forth. If she was suspicious of me, it would have given me concern that she was doing this on purpose just to fuck with me. So I stayed down in my studio and worked on some new songs until she had left the house. I waited an hour after she left before leaving myself.

I was really looking forward to this rendezvous with Fran. I still hadn't had an orgasm in almost 3 weeks and I was itching to fuck Fran's pussy.

I showed up at her house in the suburbs. It was a modest ranch-style house and I parked in the driveway. I got out of my car and walked to her front door and rang the bell.

Fran answered the door and let me in.

God she was gorgeous! I was so looking forward to the next few hours.

I followed her into the living room and took a seat on the couch. Fran sat across from me.

"Wow slut! You really look good." I told her.

Fran winced at my comment but smiled none-the-less.

"Do I look fuckable by any chance sir?" She asked excitedly.

I nodded my head affirmatively. I then got to my feet, walked over and stood in front of her.

"Take my dick out of my pants, slut and then lower your hands." I told the hot MILF.

Fran leaned forward and opened my pants and pulled out my dick. It was already semi-hard.

"Kiss it." I told her.

Fran kissed the head that was too big for her mouth and then kissed along the shaft. She kissed back up to the head. Her tongue worked over the glans and down each side. She even sucked on each of my heavy balls. I was really loving this side of her. She was playing her part really well and really put a lot of effort into her worship of my cock.

"Oh yeah, slut. That's it!" I growled.

I was growing hornier by the minute and precum began to spill from my dick that she eagerly licked up. Another few minutes of this and I would be ready to knock the bottom out of her tight wet pussy.

"Such a good little whore!" I groaned out loud.

I had instructed Fran to just lick my cock and not suck it. I wanted to see how well she took instruction and so far she was performing beautifully.

But then she changed tactics and began to think for herself. The woman was a switch and not a true submissive. My wife was like that when we met all those years ago. So when Fran began to open her mouth to take my cock in her mouth, I pulled back out of her reach.

She closed her mouth and looked up at me. She looked upset.

"I want you sir. Please let me pleasure you how I want!" She begged.

And that was the problem. It wasn't how I wanted it. Fran needed to be trained and it wasn't going to be pleasant for her.

"Close your eyes, slut." I told her.

Fran closed her eyes and I smacked her across the face.

Her eyes flew open.

"You god-damned prick! How dare you slap me!" She spit venom with her words.

I smirked and put my dick back in my pants and turned and headed for the door.

"WAIT!!!! PLEASE!!!" She yelled.

I turned to look at her.

"I barely even touched you slut. It was little more than a love tap. You're not ready to submit yet." I told her frankly.

"I am ready! Please! Let me prove it to you sir!" She raced over and got down on her knees before me.

"You can prove it by going in your closet and getting me a wide leather belt." I said.

"A belt? You mean to spank me with?" She asked.

"Yes slut." I replied.

"But can't you just do that with your hand?" She asked anxiously.

"I could, yes, but this calls for something more severe." I told her firmly.

"But, but why?" She whined.

"Well, for starters, I need to clean up that filthy mouth of yours. I attempted that with the slap to your face. The vulgarity of your words needs to stop. All submissives in training must go through it. Early on in my marriage to my wife Carol, she too had a mouth on her. She could curse like a sailor and I had to beat it out of her. It took time because being the oldest in her family she was used to being in control. Spankings with my hand hurt me more than it hurt her and so we graduated to a belt and then finally to a wooden paddle before she fully submitted to me." I told her.

"Your wife's name is Carol? I didn't know that. I wonder if she is..." Fran stopped talking when she saw the look on my face.

"Belt, slut! Now!" I pointed to her room.

"Yes sir." She said quietly.

Fran got to her feet. I reared back and swatted her ass as hard as I could which made her yelp. She walked dejectedly to her bedroom and I heard her raging as she threw open her closet.

Five minutes went by and then ten before she walked out and handed me a thin red leather belt.

"What the fuck is this slut?" I asked her peevishly.

"It-it's all I could find sir." She said and hung her head.

I knew she was full of shit. I turned her around and spanked her ass 5 times in a row with my hand and this barely even registered with her. I walked past her and into her bedroom and saw a thick black belt hanging on a hook inside her closet door.

"Slut, get in here. Now!" I boomed.

Fran came walking in and had a look of defiance on her face.

"What the fuck is that hanging on your door?" I asked the woman scowling at me.

"It's a belt sir." She stated the obvious.

"You're damn right it's a belt and a thick one too! Because you didn't grab it and bring it to me, your punishment is going to be severe! I was going to let you get by with just a few choice slaps to your ass, but not now slut!" I told her harshly.

I walked over and took the big wide belt off the hook and ran my hands over it.

I snapped the belt menacingly. "Thwap!" Which made her jump.

"Assume the position." I told her.

Fran didn't move. Her lower lip trembled and tears flowed down her cheeks.

Something in me told me that this wouldn't be her first spanking with a belt.

I grabbed her elbow and practically tossed her on the bed. I moved her so that her upper body was on the mattress and her lower body was on the edge.

Fran looked back at me in fear.

"Please don't do this. I'll be good. I promise!" She begged me in a choked voice.

"Stay in that position or I'm out the door." I told her angrily.

Fran turned her face away from me.

"Whack!" I whipped the belt across her perfect jean-clad ass.

She yelped and her fists clenched the bedspread.

"Whack!" The belt cracked on her ass again.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I mean Master." She cried.

She called me Mistress. She had experience with this in her past but with a woman.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!" I hit her ass three more times.

"Pull your jeans and underwear below your ass, slut." I told her.

Fran undid the button and zipper and slid her jeans below her perfect bubble butt.

Her ass was a rosy pink.

I walked over and knelt beside her. I placed my hand on her ass and slid my fingers between her cheeks. It was hot in there.

"You have a perfect ass, slut." I told her.

Fran looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy as she scowled at me.

I slipped my fingers inside her dripping pussy and her look never changed. Such defiance. I would have admired it had I not been trying to get her to submit to me. I removed my fingers and tasted her juices for the first time. I then got to my feet.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

She yelped.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

"Please stop!!!" She whimpered.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!" I hit her ass three more times.

Her ass was a deep shade of red.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

Fran looked back at me and her features were no longer defiant. They had softened considerably.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

Fran began to sob.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

She slumped down to the floor and curled into a ball.

I helped her up and we went into her bathroom. I laid her in the tub and opened my pants. I set my phone on the sink and hit the record button.

"I-I'm s-sorry Mistress. P-please f-forgive m-me." Fran groaned.

There it was again. Mistress. Who was her Mistress? Maybe one of her sisters?

My hot steamy yellow piss hit her face and wet her hair. It soaked her blouse and bra and wetted her jeans and shoes.

Fran bent forward and my hot piss hit her purple ass cheeks and went between them. She groaned as my piss hit her pussy and soaked into her pants and panties.

And when I finished, I put my dick back in my pants and left her house.

****

It was 6 days before I received another email from her.

"Dear Josh/sir,

I can't believe that I am writing you again. There must be something really wrong with me.

That was some spanking you gave me. I couldn't sit comfortably for 3 days. Even sleeping was difficult. And going to the bathroom was damn-near impossible. It did help in one area though, it kept me from masturbating.

So why am I writing you?...I'm writing to apologize for being a brat, sir. All these years after my older sister left us high and dry, I hardened my heart. I then met a man and had twins, but I was not a good wife. I have always gotten my way. I could get just about any man I wanted with my looks, but we both know how that has blown up for me. I need more than just a good lay.

I believe that you have reawakened a need inside me to submit again. I buried it deep, but now it is resurfacing again and I am welcoming it back with open arms.

I have also found that being submissive is really turning me on...again. That side of me from so long ago is being kindled. Back then, I needed a Mistress, but now I think I need a man to own me. I think you know this already and why you continue to put up with me...and discipline me.

Please don't give up on me sir!

It is a hard lesson to learn. I am a brat. I always have been a brat.

I hope that you will forgive me and continue to teach me.

With fondness,

Fran/slut"

I smiled and replied back to her.

"Dear Fran/slut,

Monday at 10am. I want you dressed in a robe and nothing else.

It's time to take this up a notch.

Josh/sir"

****

I showed up at Fran's house at 10am sharp. She opened the door before I could even ring the bell.

I placed the paddle I brought, on the wall beside the door.

We went into her living room and I sat on the couch while she sat in the chair opposite me.

"Open your robe slut." I told the hot MILF.

Fran did as I asked.

"Now open your legs and peel open your slit lips. Yeah. Just like that." I told her.

"You like that Master?" She asked.

"I do slut, but you don't get to call me Master yet. You lied to me and you need to be taught a lesson." I told the uppity woman.

"Another spanking, sir? I will do as you ask sir. I'm not sure what I did wrong exactly, but I will do as you ask of me." She replied demurely.

Fran looked at me and her lower lip trembled.

"Go get the paddle." I told her.

Fran just sat there and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Let's go! The longer you make me wait, the worse it's going to be for you." I told her sternly.

Fran scurried quickly to the front door and brought me the heavy wooden paddle.

"Sir, please don't do this. I'll be good. I promise I will. Please don't reprimand me. Please! I'll do anything you ask of me." Fran pleaded.

I liked seeing this frightened side of her. I placed the paddle against the couch and walked into the kitchen. I filled a glass with water and brought it out to her.

"Here, drink this. It will make you feel better." I told the older woman.

Fran took the glass and drank it down.

She relaxed considerably as she again laid out in the chair opposite me until she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

I gave her a roofie. Jessie had a whole box of them.

****

An hour or so later, Fran came awake and found herself tied spread eagle to her bed face down. There was a pretty sizable butt plug in her ass and a ball gag in her mouth. I wanted her in this helpless state.

"You find yourself in such a precarious situation slut. I'm sorry that it has come to this, but you need to be shown your place. We could have done this the easy way, but you insisted on the opposite." I told the petite beautiful woman.

"Whack!" The belt resounded on Fran's ass.

She squealed and clenched her ass cheeks.

"Whack!" The belt came down hard a second time.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!" The belt connected with her ass.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!" I spanked her again.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!" I spanked her repeatedly until her ass went from a rosy red to a hurtful red.

I took the smaller belt and whipped it across her hamstrings.

"Shwip!...shwip!...shwip!...shwip!...shwip!"

I sat on the bed and she turned her head to look at me. There was hate in her eyes.

"I think we are done with the games slut. Let's end this charade shall we?" I told her and unfastened her binds.

"YOU GOD DAMNED ASSHOLE!!!" She roared.

"Time for you to learn your place. I have the video selected right here and all I need to do is hit the send button." I told the angry woman.

Fran smacked the phone from my hand.

"No! You can't! Please! I am nothing without my girls! Please!" She begged in tears.

I looked for my phone and went over and grabbed it. I picked it up and when I turned around, Fran was laid over the edge of the bed with her ass sticking out. She had the wooden paddle in her hand and motioned for me to take it.

"So you have learned your place slut!" I smirked.

"Yes Master. Your slut has been a naughty, insolent bitch and needs to be punished. Whack my ass hard and make me learn. I need it! Please Master! Do it just like Mistress did all those many years ago." She told me in a quivering voice.

I took the paddle and would up like I was in a batting cage."

Fran buried her face in the covers on the bed.

"Whack!" I hit her ass hard.

She yelped and her fists clenched the bedding.

"Whack!" I spanked her a second time.

"Whack!" I hit her ass again.

I then slid my hand between her ass cheeks and along her swollen slit. She looked back at me with puffy eyes.

I removed my fingers and they were coated in her juices. I moved them to her face and she turned her head away.

"You know you're not getting my cock until you lick your juices from my fingers slut." I told her angrily.

No response.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!" The paddle connected with her ass repeatedly.

I was so incensed at this point. I needed to fuck. "FUCK!" I roared.

Fran was determined to get her way. Well, she wouldn't be sitting comfortably for a long while. Not at this rate anyway.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!" The paddle connected with her purple colored ass.

I left her there to think about things and went back in the living room and turned on the TV.

****

It was almost 2 hours later when Fran appeared. She tried to sit down across from me and winced in pain.

I looked at her and tried to get a reading on her. "You ready to submit slut?" I asked her.

"Y-yes M-master." She said quietly.

"Okay, then crawl over and removed my pants and get me hard with your hands only, slut." I told her.

Fran crawled over and helped me off with my pants and boxers and started to stroke my dick.

"You really have a gorgeous cock Master." She told me.

Her petite hands stroked my cock hard. The length of my dick was equal to the length of her forearm.

"Go sit back on your chair and pull your knees up." I told her.

Fran did as I asked and winced as she sat down again. She pulled her knees up and this caused her pussy lips to part of their own doing. Everything was wet inside. I had great need to fuck her pussy, but I withheld my desires to drive home the lesson.

I walked over to her and slid my cock up and down her wet slit before removing it.

"Suck it! Lick your juices from my dick head you filthy slut!" I told her.

She looked at me and looked sick to her stomach.

I shook my head side to side as my hard-on deflated.

I grabbed her arm and marched her back to the bathroom. I practically tossed her in the tub before whipping out my dick and urinating on her again.

Fran just looked at me in fear.

"Go on and make yourself cum you fucking worthless whore. I'm sick of your shit!" I raged at the cowering woman.

My piss soaked her hair and she began to drink it as she masturbated furiously.

I finished pissing on her and slapped her tits hard with my hand.

I then spit on her and she reached her peak.

"YESSSSSFUCCCCKKKKKYEEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

The way she reacted to my humilitaion of her got me rock hard almost instantly.

I walked out of the bathroom and purposely left my phone there.

****

I went in the living room and sat on the couch and dozed off.

I awoke about an hour later when I heard Fran come out of the bathroom.

I watched as she walked over to stand in front of me. She was holding my phone.

The pain that was etched on her face was serious. She looked at me in revulsion.

"We're done!" She said bitterly.

"I see. So is that it then slut?" I asked her as I looked at her holding my phone.

"You left this behind Josh." Fran said as she waved my phone at me, just out of arms reach.

She was using my name again and I knew what she was up to.

"Here, give it to me slut." I told the unhappy woman.

"You should have locked it. It's now your loss asshole. Oh, video 1...delete. Video 2...delete. Video 3...delete. Video 4...delete. And video 5...delete. Such a shame." She looked at me wickedly.

"You shouldn't have done that slut." I told her sternly.

Fran cringed as I called her, 'slut'.

"Oh look, I have your wife on speed dial. So what's to stop me from telling your wife about your cheating ways now that I have deleted the videos?" She asked me snidely.

"Nothing slut." I told her and smiled.

"What are you smiling at? You have nothing to hold over my head anymore you fucking pig!" She said with contempt.

"You think you have me over a barrel, slut?" I told her.

"I told you that I didn't like that word and I fucking meant it! Now go! Leave! Or do I need to contact the wife!" Fran said angrily and waved the phone at me.

I just shook my head and sneered at her. I expected this. The submissiveness was just an act.

"Go ahead. Call her and suffer the consequences of your actions slut." I told her.

Fran chewed on that for a minute.

"Something's not right here. You should be more worried than you're acting. The videos are gone. I deleted them!" She told me heatedly.

"Did you? Let me see my phone slut." I told her.

Fran handed me my phone.

I scrolled through and found my email to stall for time. "Yep slut, you deleted them alright." I told her.

I then reuploaded the videos and closed my email again.

I hit play and showed her my phone. "Perhaps your daughter's should see this after all."

"WHAT!!!! But how?..." She screeched as she blew a gasket.

"You think you are the only one who can play games slut? Just say the word and I will end your relationship with your daughters." I told her menacingly.

"STOP!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" Fran yelled.

"It's for your own good slut. You already made up your mind to never submit to me. My wife and I are getting a divorce anyway, so what do I care what you tell her." I lied.

"WHAT?!!! NO!!!! PLEASE!!!" She slumped her shoulders.