Skinning You Softly

Story Info
A gift of a knife leads to new ways of getting naked.
2k words
4.33
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers

"Open it," I said as I gave you the rectangular white box.

"What is it?" you questioned me as you pulled at the silken bow tie.

"It is something I made for you," I answered.

Opening the rectangular box your eyes widened as you lifted the long, sheathed drop point knife out of the wooden shavings it was nestled in.

"You made this for me?" you said as you pulled it out of it's leather sheath, turning the long blade over as you looked at the flowers and leaves etched onto the blade along it's spline.

"Of course," I answered. When your fingers strayed nearer the cutting edge I warned you, "Be careful. It is really sharp."

Your eyes meeting mine I said, "I wanted to make something especially for you. Something that will be memorable."

"Memorable?" you said quizzically as I took the knife from you and sheathing it and sticking it in my back pocket.

"Very... I hope. That is, if you want to make it memorable," I replied.

"Well... maybe. What do you have in mind?" you hesitantly answered.

Stepping back I looked you up and down, drinking in the sensual curves hidden by your t shirt and leggings. Standing in your soft skin and perfume I could imagine you naked, just in what makes you, you.

"Whatever happens, I want you to feel safe, and I promise that if it gets too tense, you would tell me," I said as I looked you in the eyes.

"If I feel like it is not for me, I will tell you," you replied holding my gaze.

Your eyes on me made my heart beat so much faster as I thought about what I was going to ask you. Throwing caution in the wind I wound my hand in your hair and tilting your head back I kissed you long and passionately.

"Do you trust me?" I asked you.

"Yes," you said softly.

Giving you a soft kiss on your full lips I took you by the hand and lead you to your big bedroom. Spinning you around I asked you, "Take off my belt."

Looking me in the eyes I could feel your hands searching down, and with a sly smile I could hear the clink of my buckle being undone. With a wide sweep of your arm you slid my belt off my jeans and with a bite of your lip handed it to me.

"Hold your hands in front of you," I managed to say hoarsely.

Smiling obediently you raised your wrists in front of your chest. Bounding your wrists together I lash the end of the belt over and knot it tightly.

Spying your silk gown you wore at night before going to bed I reach down and take it.

"Close your eyes, and be as still as possible," I said.

Closing your eyes I twist the soft gossamer material into a rope and blindfold you. Pushing you over you fall back on the bed, and straddling you I use the soft belt to handcuff your bound wrists to your headboard.

Reaching into my back pocket I take out the small mp3 player I brought with me and attached the headphones and slip them into your ears. Selecting and playing one of my favourite pieces of music from the Cloud Atlas Sextet I cut you off from sight and sound. Waving my hand in front of you I got no reaction and I was satisfied you could not hear or see anything.

The first breath that made your chest heave was brought on by the flat of the cold blade on your cheek. The rising goosebumps were immediate, and slowly brushing my lips on your neck added a involuntary shiver from you.

Drawing the knife slowly over your cheek I trace the contour of your jaw with the blunt spine and with a circular motion brought the flat of the blade over your mouth, watching your rapid breathing make condensation appearing on the cold steel.

Leaving the blade on your chest I got off you stood there for some time, just looking at this beautiful woman in front of me, fully clothed. Knowing I want to see you naked, knowing that all that stands between me and seeing you with nothing on is fabrics, I took the knife off your chest.

Holding the knife between my thumb and forefinger I slowly dragged it from your thigh, up your stomach to in-between your breasts, letting the weight of the metal apply enough force so you could feel the sharp point travel up your body.

When I reached the top of your t shirt, dragging it over to your shoulder I took the material in a bunch from your shoulder and sleeve. Slipping the knife underneath and cutting away from you, the sharp edge met no resistance from the fabric and neatly severed it. Not being able to help myself, I stroked your now exposed shoulder lightly, and repeated the same on your other side. Using the tip of the knife I pulled down the top so that it exposed the tops of your breasts, so that I could use my fingertips to trail over the exposed flesh.

Delaying my lust to see you topless, I trailed the knife down between your breasts and belly, over your hip, thigh and down to your right knee. Twisting the sharp tip into the fabric of your legging without cutting you, I rip a small hole in it. Turning the knife's spine and resting it on your thigh, it did not take much force to run it up to your waist, the knife edge effortlessly cutting the flimsy material and exposing your beautiful skin beneath. Stopping at the waistband the long slit of the cut fabric exposed your lacy tanga underneath.

I bent down and softly kissed the exposed inner thigh, and smelling your skin I gently bite down on the fabric, and pulling it up, slipped the knife underneath, and cut the waistband and elastic with a snap. Your whole thigh was now exposed and running my lips over it I drank in your skins scent.

It was a big turn on to see you fully clothed, but also so exposed. Using my hand I ran it up your thigh to your hip, and over your belly to your semi exposed pussy. As my fingertips brushed over your pussy lips I could feel the wetness. Wanting to see more I gently lifted the crotch of the panty, and with a stroke cut it in half. Striping back your leggings I cut off the other side of the waist band.

Knowing how good you look naked with an arched back when you are riding me, I flipped the knife over, and using the wooden handle I pushed it underneath the small of your back. Gently lifting up you soon got the idea and as you lifted your luscious ass off the bed, and I pulled your panties out from your leggings in one move.

Pressing a finger on your chin you obediently parted your lips as I stuffed your panties into your mouth. Having to breathe through your nose now I realised that you are breathing fast and deep. Liking the sound of you being exited I slipped my hand into your now cut waistband, and gently slipped my fingers in-between your wet pussy lips. The sharp intake of breath is muffled by your improvised gag, and indulging myself I dragged my fingers through the warm wetness and gently played with your clit for a couple of strokes. Resting my finger in you and gently applying a little bit of pressure, I took the knife and with the tip gently traced around your nipples over the fabric. I was rewarded by seeing your nipples stiffen, just hard enough to flick them with the blunt spine of the knife.

Wanting to take them into my mouth I glided the knife up your stomach underneath the fabric till the tip was just sticking out above the neckline of your t shirt Slowly pulling upwards the material made a rasping sound as I cut it open from your chest to your stomach, the material falling open to each side, fully exposing your breasts, chest and stomach. Trailing my lips over your nipple I slightly opened my mouth and tasted you, while gently rolling my tongue and flicking your hard breast.

Indulging myself with you I run my hand all over your exposed skin, feeling the softness of you and letting your curves guide me around your body. My lust fully taking hold of me I have to see you fully naked. Flipping the knife around I inserted it in your waistband and smoothly sliced down your left leg, cutting the legging open till it reached your shin, and roughly pushing my hand underneath your ass I ripped the leggings of you. Using the sharp tip and slowly pressing on the inside of your knee you spread first your one leg, then the other.

Tracing the tip up your inner thigh, I ran the cold blunt edge of the knife up. Lightly dragging the sharp tip over your mons I dipped the spine down and slid it between your moist pussy lips, your wetness making it glide smoothly through. Lifting the blade I tasted you on the cold metal. Wanting to hear you cry out, I sank my head in-between your legs and with a long stroke licked you out. Lifting yourself up to me I licked and sucked you, reaching up to cup your breasts and squeeze your nipples. Looking up I see you pulling against your ties and it becomes more frantic as you get nearer to cumming. Low moans escape you as you start shuddering involuntarily and plunging my tongue into you pushed you over the edge as you tried screaming through your gag.

While you were still breathing in gasps, I rolled you over as the feeling of having to sate myself with you took me over. Stripping my clothes off I stripped and cut off the remaining of yours. In my haste to get you naked I accidentally cut off the headphone cord leaving you in silence. The sharp knife not meeting resistance I don't even notice. All I could think off was that I needed to be inside you.

I straddle you as I easily slip into your wet pussy from behind and I started riding you prone. Reaching up I take your panties out of your mouth. Now with each deep thrust I can hear you moan as I keep fucking you with a steady rhythm. Having played with you and tasted you I can feel myself building up and up. Turning your head I can hear you saying something indistinct. Still sliding in and out of you I lifted the blindfold off and the earphones popped out as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I stopped, concerned if you were okay.

"Yeah," you said as you swallowed hard.

"Anything wrong?" my voice betraying my concern.

"Yeah," you said as you turned and looked me in the eye while still stretched out on the bed and tied up. "You are not fucking me nearly hard enough."

That was like throwing fuel on an already burning inferno. Grabbing you by your hair and neck, I held onto you as I slowly started thrusting into you with intent. Every time I fucked you I could see your body shake as I plunged deep into you. As it went on the pace increased till I could no longer keep myself from not losing control, and at this time you were moaning with each smacking sound as I fucked you. Hearing you orgasm again I lost myself in the feeling I came long and deep as I pumped cum into you for what felt like ages. Exhausted I toppled next to you trying to catch my breath.

After a few moments of us panting I loosened your bonds and we held each other. You started laughing and after I gave you a quizzical look you said, "This was amazing... but next time give me a heads up. I am going to run out of nice clothes very soon at this rate."

Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers