Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you always use two dildos?" Aron asked, as Sara was poised to take him deep into the core of her heat. A sly smirk formed on his face at how she appeared like a deer in the headlights as she simply froze staring down at him.

"Most of the time," Sara stated feeling her face heat rapidly. "W-why do you ask now all of a sudden?"

"I kind of like to see that thing you did at the end again," Aron admitted.

"You want to see me squirt?" Sara queried, as her eyes lit up at his nod. "You sure?" Her heart raced as she was met with another nod. She did like it when there was a toy in her ass, or in her pussy if a cock was occupying her brown eye. She always made sure her ass was as clean as possible; she hated soiling her toys. Even though she thoroughly cleaned her toys after they've been in her ass, hygiene was very important. She just didn't think Aron would be ready for that yet. "Can you keep your hard-on for a moment while I fish out my plug? I only use it when I'm being fucked by a man."

"Yeah, I will be looking at you, kind of hard for that thing to go down," Aron said, with a genuine smile. Seeing Sara's cheeks blush deeply at his words.

Leaning forward, her tongue darting into his mouth, loving how her breasts felt against his chest. Sucking on his lower lip as she pulled away. "You want to watch as I put it in?" Sara asked, a hungry light appeared in her eyes as Aron nodded. Watching his eyes as she reached over and pulled open her nightstands drawer. Pulling out the small clear butt plug and a small bottle of lube. Swinging her legs over his lap and pointing her ass at him as she pressed her face against the mattress so Aron would have a good view of her starfish. Putting a small drop of the lube on the plug and spreading it along its glassy surface.

Biting her lip, as she used the tip to lube her anus. Sucking in a breath as she inched it deeper gradually fucking herself with it before it eased into her ass. Shuddering as the heat of her body activated the components in the lube. Keeping her fingers on the base as her ass relaxed and squeezed the plug trying to force it out of her hole.

"Did you like the show?" Sara asked, with a wanton smile as she returned back to the position she once had.

"Do you really like... it up there?" Aron queried his inexperience showing.

"Mmmhmm," Sara nodded watching how Aron's eyes fluttered as she ran his mushroom top through her labia. "Would you like to stick this hard cock in my ass?" Moaning as she sank down onto his dagger. "Because I'd really like to feel you back there, but first we need to work on your gentleness, because anal sex, at least with me, can't be rough. I do have to work, and it will be strange when people ask why I can't sit." Sara said, with a coy smile as she rolled her hips.

"F-fuck," Aron groaned.

"Yes Aron, do you feel the plug rubbing against your cock as I fuck you?"

"Y-yes," Aron said, breathlessly.

"Good," pumping her hips as she rode him hard, "god, Aron, your cock... feels so good," Sara moaned, her nails scraped down his chest as her canal quivered getting her to her point that he so wanted to see. Leaning back so he could watch, her sultry eyes gazed at him as he thrust his cock into her as she rubbed her clit rapidly. Tossing her head back, squealing in delight as a stream shot out coating Aron's chest. "So Aron, everything you wanted to see?" Sara asked, her chest heaving, her breasts moving with the thrust of his hips as she licked her fingers clean.

"Can you do that again?" Aron asked, with a taunting smile.

"Oh, I'm so going to enjoy you," Sara laughed happily as she rolled them over.

"Fuck... that was great," Sara gasped, breathing heavily, feeling Aron's three loads oozing out of her well spent cunt. Looking over at him, she knew if he didn't have that superpower of his he would have keeled over after the second round. Not that she was complaining, far from it. She loved the fact that they had done this. Over the years they had built a rapport with one another. So she knew all his quirks, his slights, and how caring he could be, that he kept hidden under the guise of arrogance to keep people at a distance. The fact that he had rushed to her aid spoke of that. Noticing the time, she knew he had to leave to keep people and her agency unaware of their affair. Yet first Aron needed to shower. She certainly couldn't send him home smelling like her sex, now could she? No. They had to remain as secret as they could. She had no interest in being transferred to some backwater listening post. "Aron go jump in the shower, then you need to get home," Sara said, lightly patting his chest.

Sara stood with her sheet wrapped around her naked body. Gently pulling down his mask, loving how her cunt throbbed in satisfaction. She could grow used to this as she smiled warmly at him. She couldn't resist: she had to get one last kiss in before he left. Sara knew they couldn't do this every day. That would draw too much attention to them. So, she would have to be content to their nightly rendezvous when the darkness would cover his arrival to her home. Resting her head against the doorframe as Aron stood on the wall of her balcony. Watching how the tails of his coat flapped in the wind as he looked back at her. Her hand clutched the sheet at the valley of her orbs. A warm smile appeared on her lips as she waved at him. Turning her head as her secret line beeped.

"Agent Honeybell? How did it go?" A salt and pepper haired man appeared on the screen of her TV. Noting how his eyes were slyly running down her body.

"The hero named Void has reached stage one of our plan," Sara spoke seeing his smile as she displayed her naked body namely the cum that was running down her thighs to him. Hoping that Aron could forgive her for this. It was never her intention to trick him, yet she was following orders. Aron was just too dangerous not to have a plan in place in case he ever went rouge.

"Very good. How soon do you think you can find his weakness in case we need to take him out?"

"I can't say sir, his body seems to be unhindered by harm," Sara said, bringing up the fight with the robot they had unleashed to test Aron. She had edited out the part where he had been electrocuted. She might be moving behind his back, that didn't mean she didn't care about him. Her hiding how he was electrocuted was evidence to that. Yet she was an agent for the government she had to make sure Aron never became a threat to them. "As you can see, the M134 had little affect on him even at point blank range."

"I see. Then you have my permission to continue this pretense of a love affair. We'll, move to phase two when you have this Void character under your thumb."

"Yes sir," Sara nodded.

"Get some sleep Agent Honeybell, I'll be in touch."

"Forgive me Aron," Sara spoke softly to her empty room.

******

"Void?"

"Yeah?" Aron replied as he was nearing the tunnel that lead to his family's base.

"You know you can't trust that woman, correct?"

"I know. She is a spy after all," Aron stated knowing she never once showed an interest in him like that in the two years he had known her. So he had the assumption that she was working under orders. If that was the case, he had to make sure he was a tad more tight lipped around her. That didn't mean he wasn't going to fuck her. If she was willing, who was he to say no? Plus, how else was he to learn of her plans if he kept her at arm's length.

"Good. I would hate for you to know the pain of betrayal."

"Awe. You do care," Aron chuckled teasingly as he entered the tunnel.

"Of course, I do. You are Void."

"Love you too, Veil," Aron said, pulling off his mask once he dismounted the bike. Arching an eyebrow when the clothes he had left in the lab were gone. Placing the suit on the mannequin, stepping back as the doors rolled closed, "Okay Veil, start the repair."

"Yes, Void."

"How long until completion?" Aron asked, checking his coat ensuring that it needed a round in the booth as he stood in his boxers.

"Ten hours. The damage was extensive to the suits systems."

"Okay then, I'm gonna get some sleep. Night Veil," Aron said, as he turned off the lights in the lab as he left.

"Night Void. Pleasant dreams."

Aron looked up the stairs as he headed for the basement door. Granted he hadn't been curious about what they had done to his room... until now. Given that he didn't see a single soul sleeping on the ground floor. Walking silently as he could, Aron had no wish to wake them from their slumber. His old bedroom door slowly inched open. His eyebrow rose at the sight of the giant floor cushion that stretched from wall to wall. His eyes moving along his sister's, mother's and her sororal, bodies as they slept nestled against their partners. Unaware that in that darkness his mother had awoken, biting her lip silently thanking whoever would listen that her son was safe and home as the door slowly closed.

"Hey, you going to get up anytime this century?" Tazia asked, as she kicked the corner of his bed.

"Go away," Aron groaned as he rolled over.

"Not going to happen," Tazia stated her eyes running down Aron's bare back. "Guess I'm going to have to get you up." A smirk formed on her lips as Aron rolled back towards her as she stood bare chested beside him. Pushing down her boy shorts, watching how his eyes fell on her triangle patch of hair as her underwear hit the floor.

Lifting his cover she slid her naked body in beside him. Gently rubbing her thigh along his as she snuggled her body against his. "I waited for you to come home last night," Tazia cooed as her fingers lazily traced along Aron's chest. She knew something had happened last night. The look on her sister's face told her that much when she screamed when they were before the mainframe. They all had rushed into the lab, only to see the damage done to his suit. Yet as her fingertips danced along his stomach she didn't see a hint of injury to his body. "So I thought I could be the first one you get to fuck this morning," Tazia purred slipping her hand beneath the sheet. Her light green eyes glinted hungrily as her hand grasped his soft member.

"What time is it anyway?"

"Ten in the morning," Tazia muttered as her nose trailed along Aron's jaw. "Aron?"

"Hmm?"

"You do find me attractive right?" Tazia asked, slowly moving her body on top of his. Wondering if her nephew always slept in the nude.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Because I am ovulating," Tazia purred, her nails skimmed along his growing rod. Pressing her mound against it, allowing Aron to feel the heat of her cunt as the thought of carrying his child caused a conflagration in the core of her womanhood.

"And I'm sure you had..." Arching an eyebrow as Tazia shook her head.

"No Aron, I made them all wear condoms when they fucked me last night. You're the one who said you liked my breast, the one who told me having a child would increase them without being demeaning about it. So, you're going to be the one who seeds my egg, and I will carry our child. Will you love him or her Aron?" Feeling her dew coating his cock as her labia glided along his shaft.

"Wait?! You're serious about this?" Aron spoke tilting his head.

"Of course, I am Aron. I might be a loudmouth but I know I'd make an excellent mother," Tazia replied watching his eyes flutter as she rubbed her clit on his bulbous head. Whimpering as Aron finally cradled her breasts. "Yes Aron, play with them. They love it when they're cradled so gently in your hands," she cooed, sucking on her lip, closing her eyes enjoying the sensation. "Just think of it Aron, me and you, raising our child. Me bent over taking this cock anytime you want." Staring into his eyes as she lifted up, placing the head of his rod at the entrance of canal. "Not so hard, they're sensitive Aron," Tazia said bashfully, as her mound welcomed her nephew's cock as he pressed his head against his pillow. "I take it you love the feel of your aunt's pussy?" Slowly rocking her hips, gently making love to Aron. If she wanted to be fucked she would've went to one of the other men in the house. No. She wanted to be made love to, and to give it in return. After all they were going to be connected in ways the others could never understand.

"Y-yes," Aron groaned. In truth, Aron never thought he would be. Yet as the warmth of his aunt's sex soaked into his member, he just couldn't think there was anything wrong with this, even though his logical mind said it was, his more primal mind overwrote its complaints on the matter.

"Good," Tazia purred before leaning down and passionately kissing her nephew.

"Oh God! Yes Aron, fuck me!" Tazia moaned loudly as her legs were pointed in the air as Aron pumped that hard cock into her molten peach. "Aron!" she screamed out as her folds clamped around his cock as she came. Her light green eyes held a hunger and a satisfied look in their depths as that piston of his pumped into her wet, hot sex. Smelling it on the air as she wrapped her legs around him. She wasn't going to let him go. Not until he dumped that hot cum of his into her womb. She could almost feel her egg just waiting, longing for those little swimmers to find it. Giggling madly as Aron wrapped his arms around her lifting her off his bed, his hands on her ass as he used his strength to move her body along that slick cock of his as Aron knelt on his bed. Looking down, biting her lip loving how her cream looked coating that cock of his. "You like how I bounce on this cock don't you Aron?" Tazia asked, squeezing her folds as he impaled her on his thick branch. "Because I love feeling your cock deep inside of me," she panted kissing her nephew. Her eyes falling on the small crowd they had gathered. Her eyes smirked at Aminah knowing how she wanted to be the first to taste the newest member of their little group. Especially given how she knew about her sister's desire for massive intellect in a man. "That's it Aron, thrust all that cock into me!" Tossing her head back, moaning to the ceiling as she felt his semen erupting deep in her womb.

"You better fuck us just as well too," Aminah pouted crossing her arms below her breasts. Watching how Aron's head snapped over to her as Chery nodded in agreement. To how he looked back to Tazia who wore a huge smile on her face as her fingers lightly played with her clit as she bit her lip. His seed oozing out of her cunt and down to his bed.

"We honor your wishes in not wanting to be a part of our orgies, yet you can't leave your other aunts out," Chery said, standing in her bra and panties. She never wore clothes when she was home, only when they were expecting company or during dinner. Why deprive her family of the pleasure of seeing her lustful body? Cocking out her hip, feeling her labia slipped out from her panties. Letting her nephew see the reddishness of her lips.

"Yes, and you better make it good too," Aminah said, her hurt clear as day as she plumped out her lower lip. Her forearms lifting her breasts. Her pink, hard, nipples showing through her light blue teddy, her matching lace thong showing off her mound for her nephew's eyes. "So you best be able to get it up again, because we aren't leaving until we each of us has had a good fucking." Chery nodded in support.

"So how about since Tazia has had her load deposited. You take care of the rest of your family," Chery said, reaching back and unclasping her bra. "I promise it will be one on one, or are you just saying you rather have the women to yourself?" she asked, dropping her bra to the floor as her 38C breasts bounced against her chest.

"I've thought of that too," Aminah nodded, as she inched down her thong. "You've never had a threesome before. I think that's why you don't want to participate in our family orgies. So how about we try something, think of it like an experiment, and lets see if you like being with the both of us?" she said, as her teddy floated to the floor. "If you don't like the experience we will never ask you, ever again, to join us," Aminah cooed, her fingertips lightly pressed on the underside of his chin. Her blue eyes lusted as she stared into her nephew's eyes. Her lips inches away from his. If her sister was willing to carry Aron's child, her mind raced with the possibilities of the offspring two geniuses could produce. "What do you think of the parameters for this little experiment of ours?"

"Not in my basement you don't!" Vera cut in. Her eyebrow twitched at the sight of her naked sisters. "I can't even leave the house long enough to grocery shop, and I come home to find this!"

"Come on sis, you are the one that put him in the basement in the first place," Chery said, smirking at her sister from over her shoulder.

"Technically, we are in his bedroom," Aminah stated turning to face her older sister. Her left hand ran along her left breasts lifting it and allowing it to wiggle before Aron's eyes.

"But... it's Aron's first time, I want to be there too," Vera said bashfully, looking away.

"Awe, isn't that sweet," Tazia giggled as she wiggled into her boy shorts all to keep her nephew's cum deep within her cunt. Also so it would give his little swimmers all the time they needed to find that little egg of hers. "Aron," reaching down, bringing his hand up, placing his hand on her left breast, "just know, whatever you choose know that I'll always be willing to line your bed. We are, after all, going to have a baby,"

"A baby!" Vera shouted.

"Vera what's going on down there?!" Noah inquired, as he hurried down the steps.

"T-T-Tazia..." Vera muttered to in shock to utter the words.

"What?" Tazia smirked as she sauntered towards her sister as her shirt slid down her chest. "Is knowing the fact that your son, the man I've chosen, is going to be the father of my child too shocking for you?" Loving the look on Noah's and Vera's faces. "Aron you won't be sleeping alone tonight. I think I'm going to need another sperm deposit to ensure the bun is in the oven, as the saying goes," Tazia said, blowing Aron a kiss before walking up the stairs.

"Don't look so shocked sister, Tazia wasn't the only one thinking that very thing," Aminah said, looking at her sister then down to Aron. "Just think of it Aron. Our intellect, the powers that might come about in the child that we sire together? Think of it Aron, Me," taking hold of his hands, placing his left hand on her breast while guiding his other to her awaiting mound, "my body," trembling as she ran his fingers through her labia, "by your side, wrapping you in heavenly bliss every day and night. Letting you do..." Her eyes fluttered, her womb clenched as Aron needed no prompting in fondling her left breast, "whatever you want to do to me..."

"No!" Vera yelled.

"Something the matter sister?" Chery asked, her eyes taunting Vera as her face was going red. "Neither Tazia nor Aminah are married, as you know, unlike you and I," referring to Carl and Neil, Chery just allowed them to share in her sisters, "I see no problem with them seeking out a child within the family, just as it should be, or are you saying you don't approve of your sisters carrying your son's child?"

"Mom, Dad, what's this about Aunt Tazia having a baby?" Vera's other children asked in unison.

"Well, sister? Something got your tongue? It isn't like you partake in my husbands as I do with yours," Chery said, puckering her lips at Noah.

"Aron's too young to be a f-f-father," Vera stammered.

"He's eighteen, just like Dad was when Neil was born. And he was a great Dad, are you saying Aron won't be?"

"No, of course not! I'm..."

"Jealous that your sisters are having your son's babies and you can't, is that the reason?" Chery asked, knowing she hit the nail on the head. Her eyes glanced over to Aminah as she orgasmed.

1...89101112...17