All Comments on 'Skydiver Sue: We Book a Spa'

by happipat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain stupid.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Im guessing youre as much a pathetic closeted male as the MC is this fucking pile of excrement is. Stop me if I am wrong.

As a writer you make a good horse stall cleaner.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuckold horse shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

happipathappipatover 2 years agoAuthor

Then don't read my next offering: It'll really blow your brains to bits. 😂

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Man, she sounds like a real cunt, no wonder she is alone. Glad you enjoyed her and didnt get invested. Serves the cunt right to be used w/o love by men.

happipathappipat11 months agoAuthor

@patillie

Yes, that's fair comment. I remember her telling me how pissed off she was (age 24) at having to travel back from overseas when her father died. The sex was still great fun while it lasted, but she seemed to get even nastier as time went on - and she just switched on the charm when she wanted sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another fetish cuck fantasy to add to the thousands already here and doomed to a very low readers evaluation. In this category readers almost don't read these fetish tales at all, just a quick skim and the usual very negative feedback. Better change category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappipat@happipat
My stories are as true as I can remember; all are based on actual experiences which include three wives, various girlfriends, sex clubs and swinger parties, and hookers. Regrets...I’ve had a few, but those few are well outgunned by pure pleasure and fun.