Skydiver Sue: We Book a Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happipat
happipat
25 Followers

"Only look; no touching, for you!"

Then she stepped into the pool and swam to the far side. Steve and I both found jets to massage our backs, and Sue shrieked with laughter as we both floated on our backs, our stiffening cocks poking above the water level.

She swam back to between Steve and I, to be on my right, and reached out with both hands to tug on each of our cocks.

"Two willies for Sue," she chanted, playfully. "Two willies for Sue."

I reached out and pinched her left nipple. Steve went to copy me but again she slapped him away.

"No touching for you!"

Sue swam around to my left side, and took my cock in her mouth, one eye on Steve, making sure he could see clearly. She bobbed her head up and down as she had in the car, except this time with my willy in her mouth, then giggled and swam back to the far side of the pool.

There, she hoisted herself out of the pool and sat leaning against the chamber wall. For the next little while she entertained us by keeping her knees up and her legs wide apart, humming and playing with her pussy, first one finger, then two...pausing to ostentatiously suck her lubrication off her fingers.

Then she would return to the pool and place herself over a jet, letting it bubble up from between her thighs, turning over and over with her legs spread wide...then back out of the pool, flashing and playing again.

No touching allowed! We had to keep our distance.

When she finally beckoned me to come over, and Steve followed, I was expecting her to offer her pussy to my tongue, but she whispered to get her phone, and told me the unlock code. She wanted me to take some pics so she could tease their fellow club member and Sue's friend, Craig.

While I was finding her phone, I could see she was delighting in keeping her knees wide apart, allowing Steve to rub her breasts and gaze directly into her cunt.

Then, once I had the camera ready, she posed, wantonly exposing herself in front of her ex-husband, and delighting in his obvious pleasure and excitement. I had to ask him to move aside so I could get clear shots. I gave the phone to her to choose.

She made sure to place a smiley face over her wide open pussy before she sent Craig the one she was happy with, arms at her sides, her bare breasts on full display.

Then, she shuffled her bum to the very edge of the pool and pointed to her pussy, waggling her tongue at me. It had been about three weeks since our last encounter and since John didn't even do oral on her; she must have been gagging for it.

Sue again spread her legs as wide as she could, giving her ex-husband another stellar view, while I moved towards her pussy. As I settled into position, she smiled directly at him, and said, "Look, don't touch, Stevie."

But he already had, at least, her tits. So maybe her resolve to just tease was wavering.

But poor Steve could only watch as I tongued her clitoris, side to side, up and down, occasionally sucking it between my teeth, while she closed her eyes and kept her sex fully exposed. As she warmed up, I slid one finger, then two, into her vagina as I continued with my tongue. That's how she orgasms.

At one stage, as I could feel her twitches signalling an approaching orgasm, I stood up for air and Steve slyly shouldered me aside and slipped a finger into his ex-wife's very sloppy vagina. I froze a little, worried that he had spoilt the moment. But while he was intent of ogling Sue's lustrous labia, she opened one eye just a tad, looked at me and smiled knowingly. Her face remained relaxed, obviously enjoying the sensation of his finger, now two, in her vagina.

Or maybe, as she had said, she was showing him what he had missed out on by fucking the neighbor and getting kicked out of their marital home.

Who would know what the fuck she was ever thinking, anyway?

Have I mentioned Sue hates being told what to do by any man? Later, she said she was waiting for me to say something, and that I should have, but I knew, maybe better than her, that she would most likely have just defiantly let Steve go even further.

As it was, meeting no resistance, he eventually replaced my tongue at her pussy. She brazenly opened her eyes wide and looked directly into mine with her steady, at times intimidating gaze. It was like she was daring me to object, but I knew better and simply met her gaze, smiling politely.

I admit to some confusion. One side of me loved her dearly, wanted that we become a couple, and wanted her all to myself; another other side more than a little pissed at her when she openly encouraged him by pulling up on her mound, making her clitoris much more available to his tongue; yet another side openly slavering at the sight in front of me.

I think that's the only side of me Sue sees. But what the fuck, it's fun and I just let them go at it.

I know: I'm not a good person, am I?

in the end though, it's her body, her decision, so I just went with the flow.

There was a period of silence, except for slurping and heavy breathing--the latter from them both.

Sue did look to be enjoying herself, I thought, somewhat ruefully.

Then she broke the awfully loud silence, whispering mischievously:

"You like watching, don't you, Pat?"

Steve started a little in the certain knowledge that he'd been sprung, but she placed a hand on his head, encouraging him to continue.

"Do you want me to stop him, Pat?"

She gazed steadily, unwaveringly, at my face. God knows what she was reading in it, but I'm sure it wasn't the serene indifference I thought was there.

Meanwhile, her face was a mixture of slyly smiling at my voyeurism and of the little, familiar, expressions of sexual pleasure: the narrowed eyes, sometimes rolling up towards the ceiling and the gasps and joyful frowns at every jolt of extra-intense excitement.

"Or are you enjoying the view?" She enquired further, between gasps.

I didn't want to answer any of those, because I could be damned either way, with her.

Instead, I joined her out of the pool, sitting beside her, to her left, on the wet concrete floor, my erection standing at the ready and Steve unconcernedly lapping on her labia. I could easily imagine how wet she was right now.

"Oh!" She said, smiling widely. "Back off, Steve."

And with that she rolled her right leg over mine and positioned herself to take my cock, cowgirl style, looking back over her shoulder at Steve as she impaled herself on my member and bobbing her cute ass up and down.

"Do *you* like the view, Stevie?"

Before he could answer, she lifted off me, turned, took the reverse cowgirl position and commenced her familiar squats on my erection. As she often said when on top, "I can do this all day." It was no great effort at all, for her, such were her fitness levels.

"Is that better, Stevie?" She was leaning back onto my chest, everything wide open to his gaze.

Sue was in her element, driving two men, neither of whom she actually cared for, to be brutally honest, nuts with her sexiness. Steve, still standing in the water, was grinning, transfixed at the view, stroking his cock with one hand and running over her breasts and nipples with the other. She was happy to allow him that, now. I was beyong caring, really, but I had to ask:

"I thought you said he wasn't to touch?" I whispered into her ear.

"Tough."

There was not a hint of humor in that utterance,

I knew better than to push any further.

After what seemed an age of squats, with Sue eventually positioned to meet Steve's tongue as the tip reached out to flick her clitoris, not that I could see much but it was pretty obvious, she decided she wanted something different.

"Follow me," she said, to no-one in particular, so we swam to the other side of the pool and walked over to the barbecue table. Wordlessly, she laid a towel out on the table top and positioned her butt on the edge, laying flat on her back, feet flat on the table and her legs wide apart.

I moved between her legs, draped them over my shoulders, yanked her towards me, and lined up my cock for the coup de grace.

Only later did I idly wonder what would have happened if I had held back and let Steve attempt to take her first. I'm not sure she would have cared, by then. I'm sorry I will never know. But I can take a good guess.

The table was a very comfortable height. Steve watched closely as I guided my cock between her lips and into her nicely lubricated vagina. Usually, she needed lube for penetration, but that was not an issue today.

I was so fucking aroused and she was so fucking hot and wet that I came quickly and quite unexpectedly, which she delights in: "It means I'm hot," she would say.

She sure was, that day.

I immediately bent down to her pussy to bring her to orgasm. I think Steve, behind my back so out of my vision, had other ideas, but she ordered him, imperiously, "Just watch and shut the fuck up, Steve. You've done well enough! And you never learnt how to do this, properly, did you?"

Well! Was that faint praise for me?

Then she lay back and closed her eyes. Sue likes to fuck and orgasm in silence.

I did what she likes: licking while ramming my fingers in and out, and up and down, my semen adding to her wetness, squelches echoing around the spa chamber. I quite like the taste of semen, mine or anyone's.

Steve did as he was told, which was good because this side of Sue was new to him. Their sex had been conventional. Sue's sexuality had been awakened by another, another John, whom she loved, she said, but still she caused the relationship to crumble (not that she would admit that, but her track record told me otherwise).

After about 10, maybe 15 mins, her stomach muscles fiercely contracted, she covered her face with her hands and tried to wriggle away from my tongue as her shuddering orgasm took command of her body.

I didn't let her.

Instead, having recovered enough to push my nearly re-erect cock back into her pussy, I gripped her thighs, pulled her close, and thrust repeatedly, slapping my dangling testicles into her ass with my well practiced pelvic thrust thwacking into her groin. As her orgasmic spasms slowly subsided, I reduced the intensity of my thrusts.

Now she opened her eyes for the first time since we began, looking up and offering a beatific smile.

"You guys enjoy all that?"

She asked brightly, as she returned to a standing position, unconcerned at the fluids leaking from her vagina. Sue recovered quickly from an orgasm: "Always moving at a hundred miles an hour," John would say, she told me. It's true.

"Um, Sue," said Steve, now sitting, facing outwards from the table, plaintively pointing to his very hard penis wagging between his legs.

Sue looked at his cock, then at me. I frowned and shook my head: a fatal mistake.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, bloody men!"

And, facing me, she backed up to Steve, reached between her knees and pushed his legs together, and lowered her soaking wet pussy onto his cock. I knew that feeling well.

She bobbed up and down, then brought her feet up and onto the seat so she was now squatting on him, showing me everything, just as she had done to Steve over on the far side. Fixing me with an angry glare, she said, quietly, determinedly:

"I've told you not to tell me what to fucking do!"

"Anyway," she continued, "He's actually fucked me a lot more times than you. One more won't hurt."

I stood and watched, actually quite amused. Sue didn't really want to fuck Steve; she was just doing it to make a point to me. I took that as a compliment.

After a few more squats, always challenging me with her eyes, she removed herself from Steve's cock and lay back on the table, again, telling Steve to:

"Help yourself,"

in a voice of displeasure.

Undeterred by her tone (well used to it, truth be known, I imagined) Steve made himself comfortable, looking like he was settling in to give his ex-wife a good reaming. She lay there, seemingly uninterested, now looking at the ceiling.

"So," I said quietly, "What happened to, I wouldn't fuck Steve even if he was the last man alive on the fucking planet?"

Without even looking in my direction, she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Your fault."

How the fuck did she work that one out in her fucked up, pretty little head!

Seizing the opportunity, I picked up her phone, unlocked it, and took a pic of Sue fucking her ex. I made sure to show Steve's cock clearly lodged in her vagina, up to about halfway.

Then I sent it to her mate Craig, along with an uncensored version of her earlier pic that showed everything, just for fun. No message, just the pics.

She spotted me out of the corner of her eye, and guessed what I had done.

"Who did you send that to?"

She was studiously ignoring Steve's persistent thrusts and having a calm conversation about the photos. That was funny.

"Craig. And me. One of you fucking Steve, and I re-sent your earlier one, without the smiley face."

She laughed.

"Well, he definitely hasn't seen that before! I hope his wife doesn't catch him."

I wondered if the pics may do the rounds at their club, and beyond, but I guess I'll never know.

Sue now wrapped her legs around Steve's hips, bucking her hips in time with his thrusts and stroking his chest until he couldn't not cum deep in her pussy. It was the same trick she used on me when she wanted me to finish. Works every time.

Without missing a beat, as soon as Steve had pulled his shrunken member out of her pussy, Sue beckoned me over to between her still well spread legs.

"OK, you say you like eating men's cum. There's two lots in there for you to enjoy. Go to it!"

As I did as I was told, she turned her attention to Steve, who was already getting dressed.

"Good boy, Steve, fuck off now and don't expect a repeat, ever, even if you're the last man left alive on the fucking planet."

Sue does have a wicked sense of humor, when she's in the mood.

He smirked and shuffled out the door. I'm guessing he really, really didn't mind his punishment for fucking a neighbor over twenty years ago.

I enjoyed tasting the cum oozing out of her, and, since I still had enough of an erection, caught her by surprise when I shoved it in for one last bout.

"For fuck's sake!" She said, for the umpteenth time that afternoon, "Bloody men!"

I went slowly, this time, enjoying the sensation without an urgent need to come. She sensed this, saying, "You're not going to come this time, are you? Just having fun, right?"

I nodded.

"That's OK, we've got 10 mins left of our time."

She let me settle into a rhythm, then quietly asked:

"You've enjoyed this, haven't you, even though you weren't too keen to start with?"

I nodded again, just a gentle nod while busy having gentle fun.

"Does it remind you of your wifey? Do you miss those times, a little?"

I nodded yet again, but less certain this time, wondering where she was heading with this line of inquiry.

"Well, I enjoyed it too, so, I'm not promising anything, but we can talk about it, OK?"

I did not say what was on the tip of my tongue: "Not with Steve, again, thanks." By now, we can all guess the repercussions from me saying that!

I had no illusions as to how long this new Sue would last, let alone if it would even last till when, if, I saw her again.

So I just smiled and nodded.

If I had to, I suppose, I could gently broach it myself, maybe in the bath, if I ever scored another one, since, really, there was nothing left to for me to lose.

As it turned out, it was she who broached it first, in the bath, a couple of weeks later.

But that, as they say, is another story.

happipat
happipat
25 Followers
12