Skyler loves Grandpa Pt. 02

Story Info
Skyler leans she is a product of incest.
2.5k words
4.37
11.9k
23
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from Skyler loves Grandpa: Gawd, I'm so fucking horny I'm thinking about going out and letting a group of bikers fuck me until I bleed to death. I wouldn't; I'm too chicken shit to even go near a biker bar. Besides, I'm not a slut.

Now: Skyler loves Grandpa part 2

Again, I arrived home from work to find that Grandpa and Mom had just gotten done fucking. Grandpa was in the kitchen trying to be nonchalant with the smell of sweat and sex, and Mom was showering the evidence off of her.

It fucking pisses me off. I literally throw myself at Grandpa, and he brushes me off. Mom gets boned by Grandpa, and I'm left to satisfy my craving for a good fucking with my fingers. Grandpa is going to fuck me. He just doesn't know it yet.

Mom is not going to be the only woman in this house who gets cock. I went to my room, where I stripped and rubbed my twat furiously while squeezing my boobs and pinching my tits until I squirted my girl cream all over my sheets.

I was sweaty, and my sexual desire was temporarily sedated. My nap was fitful and troubled by the scene of Grandpa fucking my mom. I got up and showered. I then got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. Yeah, I had a bra on. Mom is home, and she would flip shit if I went out without one on.

The only time she won't is at night when I'm in my bedclothes. Fucking hypocrite. She may have showered, but I bet her twat is still filled with Grandpa's sperm. I walked out of the house and to the garage, where Grandpa was bent over the fender of his truck.

He lifted his head and said, "Hi sweetheart, could you get that wrench on the floor for me?"

I replied, "Sure, Grandpa," as I bent at the waist purposely to give him a view of my ass as the shorts rode up into my crotch. I got up, then turned and smiled as I walked up to the other fender of the truck and leaned over it to give him his wrench and a view of my boobs.

I smiled, hoping he was getting a painfully stiff cock. Gawd, I want him to ram that still tool up my cunt. Grandpa took the wrench and never took his eyes off my tits. I wanted to say, "Hey, my eyes are up here." But I just smiled as he thanked me.

I wonder: is he thanking me for the view or the wrench? I was amused by the thought but also getting horny. I carefully slipped my hand out of view and into my sodden crotch. Yep, I was rubbing my horny cunt right there in front of my grandfather.

He was oblivious to my act of self-pleasuring as he was concentrating on getting his task done. I was also getting a task done. But I had to stop as I heard Mom approaching the garage and calling out that dinner was done.

Fuck! I could scream. Mom was getting laid on a regular basis, and here I am, sexually frustrated. It's not fair. In fairness, though, Mom was still a hot-assed woman at thirty-seven years old. She and I are the same size in clothes. I am her mini-me, as they say, these days.

Over dinner, I devised a plan. I overheard a girl in town talking about how they switched her sister's B-C out for placebos purchased on the internet. Her sister is now six months pregnant and as big as a fucking barn.

She did it to her sister because their mom thought she was the perfect good daughter after catching her oldest daughter getting boned by her boyfriend of three years. Seriously? Three years. It's no surprise to me that she might just be getting some cock from him. It is 2023, for Christ's sake.

That night I searched online and found the exact placebos for the brand and dosage label markings as moms. They should get here in time for Mom's next round of B-C. I had them shipped to my job so Mom wouldn't open them, spoiling my plan.

For the next two months, I kept teasing Grandpa with peeks of my naked twat and unbound boobs whenever I could. I learned that Grandpa and Mom had a regular three-day-a-week sexathon. She'll shit when she realizes Grandpa knocked her horny ass up.

I smiled at the thought. A little brother or sister, a product of incest. Today I'm helping Grandpa hang an exhaust on his truck. I'm under the truck, holding it in place while he tightens the bolts and hangers.

My shorts are very short. cut-off jeans with only an inch-wide strip of cloth passing between my legs. For as much as they clover my twat, I may as well have nothing on. I am also braless in a t-shirt.

Grandpa gave up scolding me about being braless, and I'm certain he enjoys the view of my giggling boobs as I move about the garage. Now he often has me pick up the tools and put them away as he sits on the bench stool and watches my boobs giggle and catches glimpses of my naked twat.

Last night I shaved all the hair off of my twat to give him an extra thrill. Today, when I bent over with those Daisy Dukes pulling up into the cleft of my twat, he had a coughing fit. I nearly choked as I bit my lip to keep from showing him my amusement.

I acted all concerned and got him a bottle of water from the fridge. I removed the cap, and just before handing him that bottle of water, I acted as though I had slipped on the floor. I spilled a splash of the ice-cold water on my tee shirt, causing the shirt to become transparent and my nipples to get hard as pebbles.

I looked down as Grandpa took a swig of the water, and his cock was definitely hard as a rock. Looking at the clock, I excused myself and ran to the house to get into more conservative clothes. Mom would flip shit if she saw me dressed like a tramp.

I came back down from my room and saw Mom heading to the garage. I went out the back door and closed the storm door gently as I heard Mom, in a raised voice, tell Grandpa, "You fucking knocked me up again."

Did I hear "Again?" When the fuck did he get her pregnant? Then it dawned on me. It was me! Mom never had a child after I was born. In shock, I crept up to the side of the garage. Grandpa then said, "But you're on the pill."

Mom retorted, "I am John!"

Grandpa then said, "Well, how do you explain being pregnant after nineteen years?"

Mom screamed back, "I don't fucking know."

Grandpa then shushed her and said, "Skyler is in the house."

Mom said, "What the fuck am I going to tell our daughter?"

I had my cell phone out and was recording the event.

I creamed my panties knowing my mom was pregnant. But I didn't know Grandpa was my father. The revelation had my mind spinning.

Mom then said, "I'm going to go get dinner made, and we have to figure out how I'm telling Skyler."

I quickly snuck back to the house with a devilish smile on my face. Mom is pregnant. Grandpa is actually my father, and Mom is a closet slut. OMG, this is just too good!

When Mom came into the house, I acted innocent and concerned. "What's wrong, Mom?"

Mom replied sharply, "Nothing." Then she said, "I've got to make dinner."

I pretended to sit and watch TV as Grandpa came in and sat down also. I had the news on for him, but I was reliving the news from the garage.

I replayed the garage scene in my head and realized how it all fit together. How Mom never wanted to talk about my father or his family How she only ever referred to him as Johnny. Johnny, my ass, it was John, not my grandfather, but my father.

I wondered just how long Mom would try to hide her pregnancy and how she would tell me about being knocked up by her father. For the second time!

I didn't know if I was amused, angry, confused, disgusted, happy, or surprised. In at least one way, I was all of the above.

Mom and Grandpa were usually quiet, but tonight you could hear a needle drop in the garage, and that was at least one hundred feet away.

Later, after dinner, Mom went to her room, and I went to mine, getting into a nightshirt. Without wearing a bra. That wasn't so unusual, but tonight I left off my panties. Fuck it! I'm going to cocktease my grandpa until his cock falls off or he fucks me. If he can fuck his daughter, he can fuck me.

I went back to the living room and sat on the sofa next to him, as usual. I leaned into him, and he placed his arm over my shoulder as he normally does with his hand on the back of the couch. I pretended to fall asleep. I slid down and moved on the couch until my head was on his lap.

In the process, my short nightie was pushed up nearly to my waist, and my naked crotch had to be in his view. I pretend to stir as I shift my position and let my legs open until I feel the cool breeze of the fan on my shaved twat. I felt Grandpa's cock getting stiffer as he shook me and quietly said, "It's time to go to your bedroom, sweetie." Then he said, "It's getting late, and I'm going to bed also. Damn it, I thought for sure the sight of my shaved, naked cunt would trigger his natural urges.

I murmured, "Ah-huh," and rolled over to get to my feet. Fuck! What's it going to take to get him to bury his hard cock inside of me?

I went to my room, flopped on my bed, and jammed my fingers into my hot cunt. Son-of-a-bitch, I need him to fuck me royally. I kept toying with myself until I squirted my girl juice on my hand and bed. I then rolled over and fell asleep.

I purchased a Ring camera a while back because I'm also a bit of a techie. I hid it among some stuff on a shelf in the garage. Later that day, Mom went into the garage and told Grandpa it was confirmed. She was pregnant.

She cried. As she cried, she babbled, "How am I going to tell Skyler?" Grandpa said, "We'll think of something, Sue."

Mom said, "Damn it, Dad, she knows I haven't been seeing anyone."

Grandpa replied, "You can tell her you were on a date and had a few too many drinks."

Mom then said, "Sure, and have Skyler think her mother is a drunken slut."

Grandpa replied, "She wouldn't think that." "Today, kids know their parents do it."

She leaned against Grandpa and sobbed as he held her. He was kissing her forehead and cheeks. Then he kissed her on the lips. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and squeezed her ass. Mom pushed away and yelled, "You fucking disgust me. I'm pregnant with your second child of incest, and you want to fuck me."

Grandpa said, "Sue, I didn't disgust you for nineteen years as you fucked me and sucked my cock three to four times a week." I was blown away, and I had my phone recording this. Grandpa, my dad is going to fuck me soon.

The revelation of this latest news about my origins had me reeling. My grandpa is actually my father. My mom is his daughter. All of this is getting me to think about why Aunt Gail keeps her distance. Or Uncle John. They both keep their distance.

Uncle John is two years older than Mom. Aunt Gail is five years younger. I have cousins from both, but I rarely see them, and Mom says it's because they live a few hundred miles away.

After work that day, I went home intent on cockteasing Grandpa until he pins me down and fucks me royally. I took off my work slacks and underwear and pulled on a pair of very risque Daisy Dukes. The material is riding up into my ass and cunt cracks.

I also put on a t-shirt I had ripped down the front to open it like a button-down shirt, then tied it together just below my firm boobs. Most people would describe me as a small-framed woman measuring only five feet in height and tipping the scales at 101 pounds in weight.

My bust line measures 34 inches, as do my flared hips. My waist is a small 26 inches with an "outie" belly button. I finished dressing and paraded out to the garage in a simple pair of flat canvas slip-on sneakers.

Not really fashionable, but very comfortable. Grandpa, my dad was under his vintage Thunderbird changing the oil. I walked up and straddled his torso as he lay on the creeper. I leaned over the front end, where my tits threatened to spill out of their flimsy confines.

Grandpa looked up and said, "Damit Skyler, your mom will roast your ass with a switch if she sees you dressed like that.

I laughed and said, "Oh, Grandpa, I'm nineteen years old." "I'm a woman in a modern world." "I work, make my own money, buy my own clothing, and stay home most of the time. I can wear what makes me comfortable. Stop being an old fuddy-duddy.

Granda retorted, "Fuddy duddy!" as he rolled out from under the car to look directly up at my twat lips wrapped around the thin strip of material holding my cut-off jeans together. He then exclaimed, "Jesus Christ, Skyler, your ass is hanging out of those shorts."

I laughed and lifted one leg to swing it clear of him so he could get up off the creeper. I know he got a nearly perfect view of my almost-naked twat gash when I did that. The thought sent shivers down my spine.

Grandpa looked away as I turned my gaze to his crotch. He was definitely aroused. He undoubtedly liked what I showed him.

"You can't go around dressed like that," he said.

**************************************************************************************************

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Every story must end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your feedback. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.