All Comments on 'Slave Auction Ch. 06'

by Traderdc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

I'm still loving this ***** story tremendously, but not loving Max all that much right now. He cheats and the deals Max comes up are unfair, Jake went through too much to lose that much money. But I suppose if Jake is satisfied and happy with the outcome that's all that matters. He certainly looks like he's falling into the role of submissive easily.

Dpj49Dpj4912 months ago

Great story but there’s no justification for torture! Not in make believe or real life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh, please tell me that Jake gets some payback on Max in the next chapter for the asshole move of rigging the picks! Maybe Jenkins does it by changing the game on Max somehow?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoying it so far, I thought the 15 hour scenario was a step too far for a Newbie, unless it was part of the Master's plan, when Max was offering a way out at a price.

Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please please please will you be adding more chapters? Jake is finding his love for being a bondage and humiliation sub and I’m so curious about his budding relationships with all the other boys!

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocroabout 2 months ago

Ah, will this be continued? I loved this!

Harrisj977Harrisj97711 days ago

Oh my i love this story so much and need to see where it goes and what happens after the month he was purchased for is over. I hope there's more coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTraderdc@Traderdc
Bisexual exhibitionist, who loves to be stripped and humiliated in front of a fully clothed crowd.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES