All Comments on 'Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Daisy and Natalie

This was fun even though implausible. But all that aside, I read it for Natalie, and not Daisy. While I would NOT call Daisy plain at all to me she doesn't have the classic beauty that Carrie and Natalie bring to the slave outfit. I wonder if many give her a pass because she's in a Star Wars movie or if they really think she's hot? Doesn't really matter as neither will ever wear the suit. Just my 2 credits, as they say in Star Wars.

automaticloverautomaticloverover 6 years ago
Loved it

brilliant work

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyover 6 years ago
Fantastic

The metal bikini is something that sparks such excitement in fantasy. I hope you write more stories with this particular outfit.

TLMorganTLMorganover 6 years ago

I read this for Daisy Ridley. After watching the Last Jedi, which I really enjoyed, she became hotter in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleeeease!!!

This was so fucking hot!! Could you do a star wars fanfic.....about Leia...the bikini....and han solo..pleeease!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It could have been hotter.

Reading through this it was good to a point, it holds itself back from being a good read to get off to by a few things.

1. Some random nerd stalked them and had slave outfits in their exact size assuming they would both want to wear a slave outfit and fuck a random nerd. That does sound like something fisher would do (and she did), but these two seem way more farfetched especially when one is cheating by doing this.

2. The nerd is eyeing rollingly you, to the point where it looks like you're trying to make for your small penis when you keep mentioning your size every few lines. Just say it once and move on so it won't be so obvious.

3. The roleplaying could have been much more focused to get readers in the mood better and more immersed.

Try again, but maybe with the original slave Leia that doesn't seem to be an idea anyone has tried.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 4 years agoAuthor
LOL you sound like an expert.

This story currently has 117 favorites. So much for it apparently being bad. LOL.

I don't know what you're talking about with penis size metaphors. I have never put an inch length in any of my stories, opting out for metaphors. Sounds to me you've got a little penis envy to even make a comment about size.

Go write your own stories if you don't like mine since you apparently know so much and can do it better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
850 Followers
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...