Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers

Again I stayed silent in reply.

"What do you say to that, Tarek?"

"Er... my beautiful, young, lovely choto bua. You may be my maid but I am your slave. Please do to me what you wish. I am yours to be punished. I am yours to be humiliated."

Rubina then wrapped her hands around my flaccid member and started to softly stroke it. Despite all that was going on, unbelievably I started to respond to her touch and get hard.

"Hmm. I am so going to miss this little nunu when I get married." Rubina was thinking to herself, while continuing to fondle my genitals, and no doubt aware of my semi-hard erection. "I really had a full bladder, baba. I think I know what to do."

"Oh my favourite choto bua." I asked. "What do you want to do?"

Rubina looked at me and grinned. She then continued to rub my phallus and blew me a kiss. By this time, I also had an idea of what Rubina was going to do. She had done it many times before.

Maybe I will do a little toilet with baba...

Rubina let go of me and my manhood, and started to disrobe herself. She took off the pallu of her sari and then started to unwrap it. Once it was completely off, she hung it on a hanger from the door. Then she untied the knot of her petticoat and let it drop on the floor, before she picked it up and hung it off the door as well. Down came her panties in quick succession.

All she had was her top garments on. She was now completely naked below the waist. I just stared at her, oblivious to my erection. I could see that her pubic area was completely shaved, and she obviously kept herself very clean. Her body was the very picture of a young woman in full bloom of youth. Fit, thin, curves in the right places.

"Do you see my choot (cunt)?" Rubina asked me. I could only nod in reply. At that moment, all I wanted to do was insert my hard dick into that cunt! Every time I saw her nude, she just seemed to grow more and more beautiful!

"I have shaved it completely, for my husband." Rubina announced, "He will fuck me when we marry. Have some shame, Tarek. All this time, this choot was here, and you never got to fuck it, you loser."

All this time, this choot was here, and you never got to fuck it... those words stung.

Rubina then reached around behind her back and unclasped her blouse. As a final act, her bra came off, freeing the lovely melons underneath that sprang up. There were we, both of us stark naked, yet she was the one in control despite being my maid, and I was the naked one who was her slave, despite being the boss.

"What do you think, my bitch?" Rubina cupped her right breast in her hand and jiggled it. "Do you like my breasts, Tarek?"

I was almost chocking.

"I... er... choto bua, you really have lovely breasts."

Rubina was young, and she was a great sight to stare at. As were her tits. Oh, how I wanted to suck on those!

My younger maid now cupped and wiggled her left breast. "And, this?"

"Oh my sexy bua." I sincerely meant every word. "You have lovely breasts. Both of them."

Rubina pinched her nipples seductively.

"Do you wish to lick them, slave?"

"Yes, my beautiful bua. Which man wouldn't?"

Rubina laughed.

"Maybe tonight, slave. If you are good. I bet you are wishing you could fuck me."

"Er... yes... choto bua."

Rubina laughed. She must have noted the hopeful pleading tone in my voice.

"You are pathetic. You get hard when I twist your ears and slap you! You will be fucking me... only in your dreams! You should apologize for even thinking about that!"

"I am sorry, choto bua."

"Now shut up, and kneel on the floor. No, not there, you fucking asshole!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

I was slapped twice in quick succession for my slowness to understand her command.

"I am very sorry, choto bua."

"Right there, by the commode, Tarek. Kneel!"

"Yes, my beautiful bua."

I got down on the floor and knelt down beside the commode. Rubina came and sat down at the edge of the commode, facing me.

"OK, baba. Now open your mouth, and drink as much as possible! This is the only part of you that is coming in contact with my cunt!"

Rubina parted her legs and grabbed my hair. She then pulled me by the hair, burying my face into her beautiful clit. An overwhelming aroma of her genitals filled my mouth and nostrils. My lips pressed on to her genitals. I gave a little kiss to her cunt, before opening my mouth wide.

Rubina grunted, and began to urinate into my mouth.

* * *

It was night time. I remember that week.

It was hot. Really hot. Again!

It is supposed to get cooler as the sun goes down, but the world was doing something else then. It just got hotter and hotter. India as a whole was going through some sort of crazy heat wave. There was draught in Punjab, I remember.

And to cap it all, THREE out of the FIVE air conditioning units in our house had ALL stopped working, AT THE SAME TIME, this afternoon.

There was one working one in my parents' bedroom, of course, but their room was under lock and key, as my mum and dad were in Delhi. If I wanted to, I could go to that room, but I usually as a rule didn't unlock their bedroom if they had locked it prior to leaving. I also didn't need to, as there was an air conditioning unit in my room, and it was working.

The one in the living room had broken down, and similarly, my parents had installed one in Rashida's room, which too was on the fritz. It was a remarkable coincidence, and it couldn't have come at a worse time. Rubina, as the junior maid, didn't have an air conditioning unit in her bedroom. The last remaining air conditioning unit was in the visitors' drawing room, and it too had blown a fuse.

As it was a Sunday, and Murad, our usual mechanic, was busy. I had called around a couple of other mechanics as well. But they had all said they were really busy, and could only come tomorrow morning. For one day, and one night, we would have to tolerate this heat.

It was around 1030 pm at night, and I was studying in my room for exams that would start in two weeks. My own A/C was on full blast, the ceiling fan was on and it was still mildly hot. At least I was studying in comfort, and would enjoy a good sleep. I wondered how hot it was downstairs, or in the maids' quarters. Poor ladies!

You might think why the maids didn't just sleep in my room! After all, by now I was their slave, their bitch boy, and thoroughly under their spell and domination. Yet, despite the fact that they were my mistresses, Rashida and Rubina never compromised with their duties around the house. They were maid servants, and their task was to do the menial chores around the house, and they remembered this.

They hardly ever made me do any of their tasks. Yes, a few times I had been commanded to clean their washrooms or their rooms or mop the kitchen or help out, but those were rare, and were meant as humiliation or punishment for me. They also kept to their rooms for the most part, and all my punishments and my humiliation as their slave usually happened in Rashida or Rubina's bedrooms, for the most part.

So I did feel sorry for them, especially Rashida.

Rashida had put on a little bit more weight recently, and I was sure she was now feeling quite uncomfortable, hot and bloated, with this weather. To top it all off, my mother had called in the afternoon and asked them to clean up the house quite well for a party when they were back. My mother wasn't the type who was very considerate of the domestic help -- they were there to do their job. And Rashida and Rubina had gamely obeyed orders, despite the heat. The house was spic and span, and would be ready for Friday night's party.

Rubina had been really strange the whole day. I could almost call her horny. Perhaps she was thinking about her upcoming nuptials. After she had her "little toilet" with me, and I had cleaned up and showered and returned to my room, she had visited me twice.

I was embarrassed to face her, knowing just some time ago she had urinated on me and forced me to drink her pee. It was highly emasculating when your maid servant has that power. When someone uses you as a urinal, you really cannot meet their gaze. So, as she entered, I kept my eyes down.

Rubina entered my room, made me stand up, and put her hand inside my pajamas. She stroked me until I was very, very hard, and then blew me a taunting kiss and left, standing there helplessly with a raging boner, unable (and forbidden) to cum. It was another demonstration of her youth and the affect it had on me, and her power over me.

The second time she entered and sat down on the bed. For some time, she did nothing but just watched me study. I guess she was also using the time to cool down in my air conditioned room. Then she just called me, and made me stand in front of her.

Rubina reached and caught the waistband of my pajamas and pulled it slightly to expose a little gap. Slowly her hand made its way inside, and she wrapped her dainty fingers around my now not-so-flaccid member.

"Does it arouse you, baba, when I talk about spanking your big bottom?"

"I... I..." I grew red as Rubina rolled her fingers across my balls.

"Your maid servants laugh at you, pee on you, and spank your pasa, and punish you and slap your cheeks, baba. Where's your manhood?"

"I... I am sorry, choto bua. You know how I love to serve you both."

Rubina laughed.

"I can see red marks on your cheek, baba. How did they get there?"

"Er... choto bua, I think that was when you had slapped me in the morning."

"I see. Baba, those marks appear to be fading away. I want you to have fresh marks. I am going to have to slap you again, Tarek Zia."

"Choto bua, you know I am your slave. Please slap me, bua."

Rubina laughed again. Then she made me kneel down on the floor and proceeded to slap me quite a few times.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

I had to count and thank her for each slap, and ask again to be slapped -- which always seemed to make her laugh. Finally, after another fifteen slaps which left my face burning, she stood up and turned around, so her back was to me.

"Baba, what do you think of my bum?" She asked me, turning her head slightly. Even though my cheeks were stinging, my eyes were now focused on her derriere.

"I... Choto bua, you have a very nice pasa indeed."

"Thank you, baba. Now please lift my sari up to expose this lovely pasa of mine."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina was wearing a black thong underneath, which was just a string across the crack of her butt. She reached around and parted the thong.

"Do you see my ass-hole, baba?"

"Yes, choto bua."

"My poop and fart comes out through this ass, Tarek." Rubina said. "But if I ask you to lick it, will you?"

"Choto bua." I was honest. "You know I am your servant and slave. I have licked you here many times before. I will always be ready to lick your pasa and your ass-hole, choto bua. It is an honour for me."

"Good. So do it. Lick it, Tarek. Make it nice and wet."

"Yes, choto bua."

I buried my face into the mounds of her buttocks and started to lick her ass-hole. Even as my nose tried to ignore the rancid odor, my tongue poked and lashed its way into the depths of her anus, obediently trying to make it wet. She thrust her behind into my face as I remained buried in her rectum like a dog sniffing its master's butt.

"Do you like sucking my ass, baba?" Rubina laughed again.

"Yes, choto bua."

"What do you say, baba?"

"Thank you, choto bua."

"Say 'thank you choto bua for letting me suck and lick your pasa'."

"Thank you choto bua for letting me suck your beautiful pasa."

As I continued to lick and lap at her buttocks, I felt a sudden urge to kiss her there. So after some time, I puckered my lips and place a kiss on her left butt cheek. Immediately Rubina told me to stop, and then turned around. She caught me by the ears and pulled me up to stand in front of her, facing her. I was then slapped four times in quick succession.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Do you know why I slapped you, baba?"

I couldn't meet her gaze, and kept my eyes lowered. She reached out and once again twisted my ears.

"Imagine, you are getting punished," Rubina taunted me, while pulling my ear harshly, "For kissing your maid servant's dirty bottom."

"I am sorry, choto bua." I apologized, even as my ears got a good pinch from her fingers. "Please forgive me.

Rubina then let go of my ears, and once again I was slapped four times in quick succession.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Do you know why I slapped you, baba?" Rubina asked me again.

"Er no, my dear choto bua."

"Because I can, Tarek. Because you let me. I am your maid, and yet... instead of fucking me, you let ME slap YOU."

It was true. I was well and truly under their spell.

She slapped me a few more times before leaving. That had been Rubina's second visit of the day. And now, it was night time.

A rumble in my stomach reminded me I hadn't eaten for some time. I had an early lunch at 1, and then had been studying. I needed a break. And then I remembered what Rubina had asked Rashida this morning.

Apa... maybe we can have some fun with Tarek... tonight as well, Rubina had said.

My cock twitched.

She said "we". As in both of them.

Yes, Rashida had been non-committal. She knew it was exam time and she usually did not 'play' with me during exams.

"Maybe Rashida is up." I thought. "I should go check the situation out."

I really wanted to cum. I knew that if one of the maids caught and punished me... again, perhaps I would be allowed to cum out of mercy.

As I walked down the stairs, I heard both Rashida and Rubina speaking.

Oh good, they are both up, I realized.

They were in the living room, with the television set on. I guess with my parents away, and only me at home, they felt comfortable enough to sit on the couch in the living room and watch some television -- something they would never do if my mother was at home. I tiptoed to hear their conversation.

"Oh, apa, it is sooooo hot!" I heard Rubina complain. "Soooo hot, apa!"

"What to do!" Rashida, as usual, was philosophical. "All the A/Cs are out, even in my room. We just have to wait till tomorrow when Murad comes to fix it."

"He couldn't come now?" Rubina insisted, even though it was so late at night.

"It's too late now, Rubina." Rashida replied. "He was so busy today. Baba called a few other people too. Earliest is tomorrow morning. Apparently a lot of the air conditioning units are down, especially the older ones. Maybe they will have to replace ours... who knows!"

"I am stinking, apa." Rubina complained. "I am drenched in my sweat."

"I am not exactly smelling of flowers at the moment either." Rashida replied in an acerbic tone. "I need a shower. Probably for the tenth time today. My body is so wet with my sweat!"

There was silence for some time, during which I heard their heavy breathing. I myself had started to sweat; it was quite muggy downstairs, even with the fans on.

"We can't go and sleep in baba's room, can we?" Rubina asked, somewhat hopefully. "His a/c is working."

"You know we don't do that, Rubina." Rashida admonished her gently. "He is studying. Besides, after all, we are still maid servants, and he is the son of our master. We cannot just go to his room!"

"Come on, apa." Rubina laughed. "We all know the truth about Tarek. He is our bitch! Why can't we make use of that? He will never say no to us if we go to his room! Even if we kick him out!"

"Rubina." Rashida slightly raised her voice. "We have talked about this before. True -- he is our slave boy. Our paltu kutta (obedient pet dog), if you will. But we also have a role in this house. We can't let the games we play with Tarek interfere with our roles in this house."

The games we play...

Rubina said something in a low voice, and Rashida chose not to respond. Once again, there was some silence.

"Although," Rashida reflected, "if you want to go to his room to have some 'fun' with him, for some time, it should be ok. Just get back here after that and let him study."

There! I knew what Rubina's 'fun' meant. She would strip me naked and spank and slap me for a long time. I really didn't want that. Enough slaps today already.

But if Rashida wanted to do that... Oh Rashida! How I love you! I would do anything for you! You could slap me all you want! Oh my love!

"When you go with him to Delhi, are you going to respect your 'role' in the house, apa?" Rubina asked. I guess the heat was making her easily irritated. I have never seen her snap at Rashida like this.

Rashida was mature and non-committal.

"Abhi Delhi dur hain." She replied, again using the famous Hindi expression to say Delhi is still far.

I decided to make an entry. At least that way both maids were there, and maybe Rashida would "play" with me too, and not just Rubina.

I stepped back towards the stairs, and cleared my throat loudly. I then started to walk towards the living room again, this time leaving no doubt to anyone there that I was coming. As I entered the room, I could literally smell their sweat in the heat.

"Oh." I remarked when I entered, pretending to be surprised to see both my maids up and about at this time of the night. And then, as my eyes became used to the dim light and my maid servants came into view, my jaws dropped, truly in surprise.

My maids were both sitting on the sofa, naked.

OK, I am exaggerating. They weren't completely naked. But nearly!

Normally, Rashida and Rubina would be wearing the traditional Bengali Indian clothes when in the house. Sari, with blouse and petticoat underneath, and under that the bras and panties. Of course, with lot of the waist and their tummy and navel showing. Now they were just in their bras and panties. I could see the saris, the petticoats and the blouses on the empty sofa adjacent to them.

So, ya... not naked at all. But... in their barest undergarments. They were so hot that they had stripped down to their bare essentials, while I had been enjoying my air conditioned room, studying.

Not to mention, while Rubina at least wore her bra properly, Rashida's big giant breasts were out of their bra. As I said, my older buxom maid had put on a bit of weight recently, and some of that weight had gone to her already larger than usual boobs. Now, they just hung out there -- huge, enormous, globules of gorgeous sexy bubbly fat boob glistening with sweat dripping down the large dark areoles. I stared at them in surprise -- perhaps a bit longer than was usual. I mean, I have seen Rashida's boobs before, but any time you saw that heavenly sight, you wanted to take it all in.

"What are you doing here, baba?" Rashida asked, barely raising an eyebrow. She made no move to cover herself up or make herself decent, as if a maid sitting on the sofa with her boobs hanging out, talking to her master's son, was the most common thing in the world. I had to force myself to avoid staring at her exposed tits, and lowered my eyes out of respect. I wondered if she had noticed me staring at her cleavage.

"Bua... I... I was hungry." I stammered. "So I... just came downstairs."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers