Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP!

And so the slaps and the scolding continued. Rashida was an expert in punishing and humiliating me, physically as well mentally. By now, I was so much in love with her, and so much infatuated with her, that I would confess to anything and everything for her. After each punishment from her I would be both mentally drained, and yet so relaxed, because I had completely surrendered to her. And I knew my place; I would confess my love to her, and yet she would keep reminding me of my place, reminding me what a wimp I was and at the same time make sure I knew that in the end, this was good for me. I would tell myself, she was punishing me and disciplining me because she cared for me. It was true! She did care for me.

"Stand up, Tarek." Rashida ordered.

"Yes, my bua."

I stood up. Having been on my knees for so long, it took a bit of time as I moved. Rashida's face, seated on the sofa, was now just above me waistline. A small grin appeared on Rashida's face as she cast her eyes on my now soft penis.

"Your nunu." She murmured. "I keep forgetting how small it really is."

A snicker came out of Rubina's mouth, before she quickly covered it and attempted to hold in her laughter. I looked at her face. As much as my younger maid tried to hide it, I could read pure amusement in Rubina's eyes. My glance went back to Rashida.

Rashida wrapped her fingers around my manhood. The warmth of her hand as she touched my petite penis caused it so turn hard in between her index finger and thumb. I heard her snicker under her breath.

"I have to always try and not grip too hard, it's so small and delicate!" Rashida complained. Both she and Rubina burst out laughing as I turned bright red.

Rashida let go of my penis and motioned to me.

"Kneel down again, baba."

"Yes, bua. At once, bua."

Quickly I got back to my kneeling and submissive position. I loved being in that state in front of Rashida. I loved to submit to her.

"Lick MY arm pit." Rashida ordered.

"Yes, bua."

This was what I had come here for. Rashida was the one I wanted to serve. I started to lick Rashida's arm pits. She hadn't shaved for a while, and had some strong hair growth. She also stank much more than Rubina. None of which bothered me. I would lick her anywhere she told me to.

"Lick, Tarek!" Rashida suddenly scolded me. "The sweat doesn't go on the side you pervert! It goes down."

"Yes, bua."

"Don't be dumb! Be useful, Tarek."

"Yes, bua."

After about five minutes, I had finished licking Rashida's arm pits. I was now kneeling in front of her, facing her, while my eyes were cast down at her feet.

Rashida grabbed hold of my ears and started to twist them.

"What else do you think is sweaty, Tarek?"

"Er..." I didn't know what to say, as Rashida painfully twisted my ears. "Your feet, bua?"

I did want to kiss and lick her feet.

"We will get to that, but beside that, Tarek." Rashida gave me a hard pull on the ears. "What else is sweaty, baba?"

I honestly had no clue, so I remained silent. Rashida let go of my left ear.

SLAP!

It was a hard slap. Before I could count or say anything, she slapped me again.

SLAP!

"Do you like being slapped, baba?" Rashida asked. "One would think you would feel some lojja, some shame, that I, your maid, is spanking you on your pasa, and slapping your cheeks! Your maid servant!"

SLAP!

"You sole purpose," Rashida commented, "As a man, is to be pleasing to the woman you serve as a slave. You should be thinking day and night on how to please me, not how to make me angry!"

SLAP!

"Use your head, Tarek. Where else can I be sweating profusely, that I will ask you to lick now?"

Of course! There could only be one answer to that. I had groped and squeezed her there!

"Er... bua... your ass? Tomar pasa?"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Correct! It IS my ass! My big giant pasa!" Rashida announced, after slapping me a couple more times. "Why do I have to slap you and tell you to use your head? You should be smarter than that! You had FELT THAT SWEATY ASS!"

My cheeks were burning. Like Rubina, Rashida loved to slap me. It was the ultimate humiliation for me to surrender to having my face slapped by a member of our help. The lowly maid servant. The shame of being slapped by someone from the lower class, and standing by helplessly as she did so again, and again, was highly stimulating.

Rashida started to get up.

"Remain on your knees, Tarek." She ordered, as she stood up completely.

"Yes, bua."

Rashida then turned around. Completely obeying my maid's orders, I remained absolutely still, in my humiliating position, transfixed at the sight before me.

As I had mentioned, Rashida was only wearing a bra and a panty. Her big, giant, fat, buttocks were now in front of my face, and her small panty, which already had one or two holes in it, did little to cover her huge gelatinous ass cheeks.

"You will now lick my sweaty, stinky ass hole." Rashida commanded. "Pull my panty to one side, and start licking my ass. And pay special focus on my asshole."

"Yes, bua."

"You will clean my rectum and all the sweat from there with your tongue."

"Yes, bua."

I put one hand on her fat left thigh, resting my palm on it. With my other hand, I pulled her panty towards the right, exposing her butt hole.

"Go nice and slow." Rashida instructed, as I leaned in.

"Yes, bua."

I flicked my tongue out and started to lick her ass. The sweaty smell was even stronger here, and her ass was even more wet and salty. I was licking every part of her big fat butt cheek before going into her asshole.

"Are you enjoying being so close to my ass, baba?" Rashida asked, as I licked her anus.

SLAP!

The slap was sudden. Rashida had turned half way around, leaned down, and hit me hard.

SLAP!

"I had asked you a question, Tarek."

"Yes, bua. I enjoy serving you, bua. I enjoy licking your pasa, bua."

"Good. Now resume, baba."

"Yes, bua."

I licked each inch of her anus thoroughly. The pungent aroma should have sickened me, but for some reason was acting like an aphrodisiac. I was rock hard. This was my Rashida. I was licking HER ass. I could do this all day!

After almost ten minutes, Rashida asked me to stop. I pulled her panty back so it as properly in its place, placed a final wet servient kiss on her bum cheeks, lowered my head back and remained in my submissive, kneeling position.

Rashida got up and walked towards the dining table. She dragged a wooden chair and placed it near her, before sitting down on it. The chair creaked slightly under her weight, as Rashida adjusted herself to sit comfortably in the heat. Her big butts covered the whole surface area of the chair. Then she instructed me to position myself over her lap.

"Yes, bua."

I was now butt naked and lying across my maid servant Rashida's lap for a spanking. She spread apart her legs a bit, allowing my now erect penis to dangle between her thighs. The stench of sweat was everywhere. Rashida cupped my ass cheeks with her striking hand and slowly caressed my butt, prolonging my agony. Rashida continued to caress my behind. Then, suddenly, without warning, she spanked my butt cheek.

SPANK!

It was a thunderous crack as her hand hit my derriere.

"Ow! Ow!" I cried out. Then, I remembered and added, "One! Thank you, bua, for the spank. I am sorry, please spank me again, bua."

SPANK!

"Two. OUCH! I am sorry, bua, I really am. I will try to be more thoughtful of my actions in the future, bua. Can I have one more?"

And so it continued, until she had spanked me fifteen times. I was then asked to get up, and kneel again on the floor.

"I am going to sleep, Rubina." Rashida announced, paying no further attention to me. "You have your fun with baba, Rubina, but make sure not to take long. Tarek has studies in the morning."

"Yes, apa." Rubina replied, smiling to herself.

I watched as Rashida made her way ponderously across the room and then up the stairs. I was now alone with Rubina, who had an evil grin on her face.

* * *

Rubina beckoned me to stand in front of her, as she remained seated on the sofa. I walked up to where she was seating.

"Baba." Rubina grabbed hold of my penis. "Do you know what this is?"

"Er... it's my nunu (penis), choto bua."

"Yes. Your little nunu." Rubina rubbed my manhood. "It's cute when it tries to get hard. Why does your little nunu get hard when I rub it, Tarek?"

I didn't know what to say, so I remained silent. I was waiting for a slap from her, but she continued to stroke my manhood.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Tarek?" Rubina asked. "Do you have someone in your class -- some female -- who you might want to use this nunu on?"

It was a very convoluted question. I mean, there was that girl Shireen, but I had given up on her long time ago.

"Er... no, my lovely choto bua." I answered honestly. "I really don't have time to go after girls."

"Of course not." Rubina grinned. As she continued to stroke me, I was now very hard. "You, baba, are obsessed with your maid servants! You fantasize about us, rather than young girls in your class!"

"Er... choto bua." Once again, I didn't know what to say. "I really enjoy being in your service. You, and Rashida bua of course. You, for example, look better than ANY girl in my class!"

"Of course." Rubina stopped rubbing my penis, and just in time. I was now rock hard. A little more, and I might have erupted right there. She then gently patted my left cheek.

"How many times have you been slapped today, baba?" Rubina asked me, caressing my cheek.

"Er... I don't know, my sexy choto bua." I admitted. "Maybe... fifty times?"

It was true. Today I had been slapped a lot. Mostly by Rubina, but also by Rashida. My stinging red cheeks were proof.

"And it seems quite normal to you, baba, to get a thappor (slap) from your maid servant?" Rubina asked, continuing to pat my cheeks.

"By now, my dear choto bua," I was honest in my admission, "It has become normal. I have accepted myself as your slave, choto bua, and of bua. If I do something wrong, I expect to be punished. You have the right to slap me any time, choto bua. Or punish me in any way you see fit. I am your slave -- both of you -- and happy to be in your service."

Rubina stroked my cheek.

"Good boy. That's a good answer."

Rubina stood up.

"There will be time for slaps later, Tarek. For now, hand me my petticoat." Rubina motioned to another chair where she had thrown her petticoat.

"Yes, my beautiful choto bua."

Turning around, naked, with a raging boner, I walked to where she had pointed and fetched her petticoat for her.

"Kneel down, Tarek. You are my dog, Tarek, and dogs should kneel when commanded."

"Yes, choto bua. I am your dog, choto bua."

"Bark for me, my bitch."

"Yes, choto bua. Woof! Woof!"

"That's a good doggy."

As Rubina put on her petticoat, she took off her panties. My beautiful and fetching younger maid was now completely naked under the petticoat, and she wore a small bra over her breasts. Rubina then she turned to me.

"You don't want your mistress to be all hot and sweaty, do you, Tarek?"

"Er... no, choto bua. I want you to be comfortable and happy."

By now, I was on my knees on the carpeted floor.

"Move your knees up a bit, baba." Rubina ordered.

"Yes, amar choto bua."

Rubina, standing behind me, grabbed me by hair.

"Lean your head back, slave boy!" She hissed. "Look up... at the ceiling. That's right."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

Something wasn't right, and Rubina grunted with dissatisfaction. She walked around to stand in front of me.

"Look at me."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

SLAP!

Once again she had slapped me. Before I could count the slap, she slapped me again.

SLAP!

And again.

SLAP!

And again.

SLAP!

I didn't know why I was being slapped again, but I couldn't say anything. Rubina's slaps were coming fast -- one after the other. It was clear she was frustrated, for some reason, and the heat wasn't making things better, so she decided to take out her anger by slapping me.

"You are too big and tall if you are on your knees." Rubina told me, finally stopping the slaps. I had no idea what she meant, but I had to try to soothe her.

"Er... I am sorry, choto bua. Please tell me what I can do."

"Hmm." Rubina thought for a while, and then pointed at the floor. "Sit down... cross legged... on your butt. Not on your knees."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

Immediately I obeyed her command and soon I was seated on my butt. Since I was naked, the sharp fibers of the carpet were now scratching my ass.

Rubina now lifted her petticoat over to her waist, so all of her snatch could be seen. Her panties had long disappeared somewhere (by the sofa) of course. She then stood over me, straddling me, with a leg on either side of my face. I was staring straight up at her genitals. Her pussy dripping with sweat on this hot night. And perhaps wet with something else.

"You are going to service me... and service me well, baba!" Rubina told me.

"Yes, of course, amar priyo choto bua."

Rubina dropped the petticoat all around me. I was now inside her petticoat, between her thighs, staring right at her cunt.

"You will now lick my cunt."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

"I can't hear you, slave. What did you say?"

"I said, YES, amar choto bua."

"What are you waiting for? Start licking, bitch!"

"Yes, amar shundor choto bua."

I started doing my job. I stuck my tongue out and pressed hard against her thigh walls.

"Hmmmm."

Rubina uttered a soft moan as my tongue found the edge of her clit.

"You gonna lick that fucking cunt until I cum! You understand me, slave boy?"

"Yes, amar choto bua."

"And what do you say, slave boy?"

As I continued to lick her, I was puzzled. What should I say?

"Er... thank you, amar sexy choto bua, for allowing me to be your slave boy."

"Good. Good."

I had said the right thing!

"MMMMMmmmmmmmm." Rubina was now moaning.

I continued to lap her pussy.

"You like the taste of that sweaty pussy, Tarek?"

"Yes, amar choto bua."

Rubina was now gently starting to sway her hips as I continued to lash at her cunt with my tongue.

"Hmmmm! MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm."

It was getting a bit stuffy and humid inside her petticoat, but I continued to lick at her.

"You are going to stay right there with your mouth on my fucking cunt, Tarek." Rubina ordered. "Till I cum all over. OOOOOOOOOOOH."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

"Still like the sweet taste of my sweat filled pussy, Tarek?"

"Yes, amar choto bua."

"Do you realize it's an honour for you to be under my pussy and lick my juices?"

"Yes, amar choto bua."

I continued to lick at her, but suddenly I realized Rubina wasn't swaying her hips any more, or uttering any noise.

"Hey. Slave boy." Suddenly she barked out. "It's too hot. It's not working like this. I need to sit."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

She lifted her petticoat.

"Move!"

"Yes, amar choto bua."

Rubina undid the knots of the string that held her petticoat in place and let go. Her petticoat dropped to the floor. She was now naked from the waist. Her only clothing was her bra. Rubina walked over to a sofa and sat down. She then leaned back and spread her legs.

"Come here, Tarek! Like a good dog! Now get on your knees and lick my cunt."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

"I expect it done well and done right."

"Yes, amar choto bua."

* * *

Rubina came twice -- each time with big, violent orgasms. By now, I was an expert at licking my maid servants to huge orgasms by licking their cunts expertly with my tongue. I knew exactly how to hold them by the buttocks or by their waist, and when exactly to go deep into them with my tongue, and how to suck on their clit so that by the end of it, the ladies were a quivering mess. The maids would often use me for this oral service, especially after a big punishment session. When I had first started to do this, I had no training, and I even threw up once. But by now, I was an expert. As Rashida would often say, I should be good for at least one thing.

Once I would bring them to a frenzied orgasm, the maids would cum all over my face with gay abandon. With me, they had no sense of fake modesty, or privacy, and they felt completely free to squirt and have a full, loud, massive orgasm. With me servicing them, the maids never had to wash or clean up their pussy. The putrid aroma actually made me hornier, and more eager to serve them, so it was even better for them. Whenever the maids wanted to relax, or felt like pleasuring themselves, they would call upon me for this service. Sometimes I was even lent out to their friends such as Farida or Shabina.

This time, when Rubina climaxed for the first time, she took a long breather, catching her breath, before lying down and parting her legs again. It had been an intense orgasm. I thought there was no way Rubina would want a second serving as her first one had been so long, pronounced, loud and wet, but the young lady soon recovered.

"Do your job, slave. Again." She ordered. "I might ask you to do this all night."

"Yes, choto bua."

I crawled between her legs and started to do my job again. Soon she was moaning once more.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm."

"HMMMMMMMMMMMM."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH."

Rubina suddenly grabbed my hair. I stopped licking and looked at her, and she looked at me.

"My pussy tastes good?" She asked.

"Yes, amar choto bua."

"As I said, I might just decide to keep you like this all night, Tarek, between my legs, and make me cum over, and over, and over again. I might not even touch your cock. Do you understand, baba?"

"Yes, amar choto bua. As you wish, choto bua. I am your slave, choto bua."

"That's a good little bitch."

"Thank you, amar priyo choto bua."

"Now lick my cunt, you loser."

"Yes, choto bua."

I continued to lap at her cunt.

"That's it slave! Keep licking. Make it wet."

"Mmmm!!!"

"Aaaaaaaah!!!"

"Don't stop, Tarek!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Rubina came again. This time she jerked around violently, writhing her hips and squirting out quite a lot of juice on my face. I was actually afraid she was going to pull a muscle or pinch a nerve, so acute was her thrashing about. When she finally subsided, once again Rubina took quite a long breather. She just laid back, panting, and catching her breath. I waited like the obedient dog, kneeling, faithfully between her legs. From time to time, I continued to give small kisses to her thighs.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

After a long time, she sat up.

I knew what was coming next. After she was done, Rubina (and Rashida) would usually hold my ears and give them a sharp twist. This was usually followed by few fast and repeated slaps.

SLAP!

Both the maids liked to slap me after they would have an orgasm from my oral service. I don't know why, but I felt it was a way for them to reassert their control over me after they would surrender to their passion and give in to an orgasm.