Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zarine kneaded my balls with one hand as she held me around my waist with the other. She started to suck me harder and harder. I knew I would cum at any point now. In less than two minutes, I couldn't hold out any longer and shot a big load of sperm into my maid's inviting mouth. She swallowed every drop of my spunk before she allowed me to take my dick out of her mouth. I continued my in and out motion causing the last vestiges of my seed to dribble into her mouth. Her furious sucking cleaned out the last milky white drop and she let all of it go down her throat.

Zarine stood up, wiping her mouth clean with the back of her hand.

"Wow, you cum a lot!" She said.

"Er... thank you, choto bua."

"Before I go, Tarek, do you know HOW Rashida apa found out... about you and Rubina?"

"Rashida has her ways, choto bua." I replied carefully in a non-committal tone. "She always seems to know what I have been up to."

"Hmm. Ok. Alright, baba. She is your mistress after all."

"Yes, choto bua." I replied. "And thank you, choto bua. For letting me cum."

Zarine laughed and held up two fingers.

"Twice. I have made you cum twice."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Have a good night sleep, Tarek."

Zarine left the room. My thoughts wandered back to this morning, when I was being punished in the kitchen.

THIS MORNING, AT THE END OF MY PUNISHMENT...

I had just been spanked with a spatula for over twenty minutes, bent over a table, when Rashida decided I had enough of the spatula. She then ordered me to go over her lap again. I heard her sit on a chair.

"Baba. Come here. On my lap... over my knees."

"Yes, bua."

My ass was really smarting. My eyes were full of tears. I had just been caned, and then punished with a spatula. Still, I would follow each order of Rashida. Her every wish was my command. If she wanted to spank me all day, she would spank me all day.

Waddling, I walked over to where Rashida was seated, then then bent over to go on her lap. Positioning myself clumsily, I went over her knees.

Rashida raised a hand.

SPANK!

A thousand volts of pain shot through my body as her hand met the skin of my bottom. She had struck my left bum cheek.

"One!" I counted. "Thank you, bua, for the spanking. I am sorry I slept with Rubina. Please spank me again, bua."

"You should have known better, Tarek. Now there is a new maid here. Do I need to worry about her as well?"

SPANK!

"Two!" I cried. "Thank you, bua, for spanking me and correcting me. I am truly sorry I gave in to temptation and had sex with Rubina. Please spank me again, bua."

"Zarine is new here. I hear she is also a virgin. Now, no doubt she will be curious with you. It is YOU who has to exercise self control. YOU are the slave!"

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

And so it went on. I was spanked for what must have been another fifteen minutes. One cheek after another. After every beating, I had to humbly apologize, meekly ask for forgiveness and repeat my promise never to do this again. Finally, after fifteen minutes of thrashing my bottom, Rashida paused.

I was lying there over her knees, on her lap. Naked, vulnerable, my buttocks smarting from all the punishment. Rashida laid a hand over my bottom and slowly, tenderly, caressed my rump. I decided to ask her a question.

"Bua," I nervously asked. "Please tell me how you found out."

Rashida continued to pat my buttocks for some time, before speaking.

"Rubina came to visit me two days ago, baba." She replied. "She was late."

"Um... late?"

"Her period. She was late."

Oh.

Uh oh.

Rashida must have sent my sudden shock. She comfortingly continued to rub my ass.

"Don't worry, baba. I took care of everything."

"Er..." I could not but help ask. "Does she know who the father is?"

"It's probably not you, baba." Rashida answered. "It is almost certain it's her husband's. They were fucking each other even before their wedding, you know. Before she... er... before you fucked her."

"I see."

"However... I have given Rubina some money. She is going to discreetly find out. If... it turns out... it IS yours... it will be taken care of. Don't worry. Her husband doesn't know yet."

It will be taken care of. What a euphemism!

"Oh, thank you, bua. Thank you for handling this."

Thank you for looking out for me, Rashida!

Suddenly I felt an overwhelming amount of love for her.

"Bua. Thank you for taking care of this. And thank you, bua, for always looking out for me. I am really, really, really sorry I did this, bua."

"There. There." Rashida's hand lay on my ass. Then she tapped me on my bottom.

"Stand up, baba."

"Yes, bua."

"I am done with you... for now." She told me. "You will come again to my room tonight at 1030."

"Yes, bua."

BACK TO THE PRESENT...

That had been this morning.

Now, as I was finally drifting off to sleep, I felt relieved.

Zarine had allowed me to cum.

Twice.

That had relieved a whole lot of tension from my body.

She also knew what happened between me and Rubina. That surely meant at some point, she would also like... sex.

I would have to be ready for that. Despite what Rashida had told me.

Ah... Rashida.

My sweet, lovely, sexy, curvy, fatty, buxom, chubby, matronly, dear Rashida!

You really do care for me. You had looked out for me. You do love me. In your own way.

I love you too, Rashida. More than you can imagine.

Which is why... I thought sadly... it might be hard on you when you find out my real plans for Delhi, Rashida.

You see, Rashida, something changed that night.

I was yours and Rubina's sex slave. A boy.

Then I fucked Rubina.

I am still your slave. But now... the boy has become a man.

My dear Rashida. Just know that... whatever happens, I did really love you. I really still do.