Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, look at him lower his eyes." Rubina remarked. "He's trying to avoid staring at your stan (boobs), apa!"

Damn Rubina!

"Well, only now." Rashida was observant. "At first, he was starting at my chest like a dog stares at a bone."

So Rashida had noticed! I felt like I should say something in my defence.

"Forgive me, bua. You really have lovely breasts, bua." I stated. "Please forgive me for staring at them. They are beautiful to look at. You are beautiful to look at, bua. You know how much I love you, bua. So I couldn't avoid looking at your cleavage. But it's not just your boobs, bua. I really love you with all my heart."

With a sigh, Rashida put the TV on mute, and then ponderously stood up. Her giant melons swung this way and that way as she walked, or rather waddled, over towards me. She came and stood directly in front of me.

"So, you like my tits, baba?" Rashida asked.

She completely ignored the fact that I, once again, had professed my love for her.

"Er... b-b-bua." I stammered. "You know y-y-you have the m-m-most gorgeous, lovely, sexy breasts of any woman I have seen. You are a very beautiful woman, bua. I love you, bua. I would do anything for you, bua. Please forgive me for staring, bua."

Rashida put a hand on my ear and pinched my earlobe between her fingers.

"And how many women's boobs have you seen, baba?" She asked me, giving me a full ear twist, and again ignoring me professing my love for her, as usual.

"Er... bua... just yours, and of course, choto bua's."

"And all the porn that you still watch." Rashida kept a firm grip as she gave me an ear pull.

"Er... no, bua." I replied. "I don't watch now... not like before..."

"As usual, you lie." Rashida continued to pull my ear sharply. "I know where you keep your stash. All your DVDs. In the third suitcase above your almirah!"

How Rashida knew that... wow!

"Oh, bua. I am telling you honestly, I don't watch... at least not as much as before."

"Hmmm. 'Not as much as before'. Now you have spoken the truth." Rashida gave my ear a good final tug before letting go. "And... tell me... is it just my boobs that are sexy, Tarek?"

"No, of course, not! Bua!" I was vehement. "Every part of you is beautiful, bua. You are the most beautiful woman on earth, bua. Every part of you is sexy."

I meant every word. Rashida, in my eyes, was the sexiest lady on earth.

"I am a fat old lady."

"No, bua!" I denied the fact. "You are not fat. I love your waist, and your tummy, and your navel! Your boobs! Your buttocks! You are a very desirable woman! I love you, bua. You know that. I really love you."

"Hmm." Rashida seemed to think about what I said. Then she ordered me, "Put your arms around me, baba."

"Er... yes, bua."

Somewhat surprised at the sudden change in her tone and the surprising order, I tentatively wrapped my arms around her bare waist, but kept them respectfully above her ass. Rashida was very, very sweaty. My hands were on her waist but kept slipping due to the sweat and muck. I was trying so hard so that my hands were not slipping on to her butt or her exposed butt crack.

Rashida laughed, even as my hands rested on her waist. It wasn't a very inviting laugh, but more of a teasing laugh.

"Look, Rubina." She turned to the other maid. "How he respectfully keeps his hands on my waist... above my pasa!"

Rubina laughed.

"You can go ahead and grope my ass, Tarek." Rashida turned back to me and said. "I know you were ogling my ass this morning."

Again, surprised at her bluntness, but not daring to look a gift horse in the mouth, I put my hands on her wet ass. She had a big buttock, very meaty, bouncy, and jiggled every time she moved. I squeezed her left ass cheek. There was a lot of sweat there. A lot of sweat which was now on my hand.

"Go ahead, baba." Rubina egged me on. "Squeeze that big pasa! Apa is telling you to!"

"And you can kiss my tits too." Rashida generously offered.

Why is Rashida letting me do this, is what I should have thought.

Instead, encouraged by both the maids, for the next five minutes I managed to grope, pinch, squeeze, pat, caress and play with Rashida's big ass. My cock was really hard as I played with that gigantic rump. I even fingered Rashida, putting one finger into her asshole. All this time my lips were on her humongous boobs, kissing her on her nipples. Finally, after five minutes, Rashida snapped her fingers.

"Alright baba, that's enough. Hands off my bottom. Lips off my tits."

"Yes, bua." I respectfully withdrew my hands. "Thank you bua, for letting me feel your beautiful pasa. I really enjoyed that. And kissing you on your breasts. I love you, bua."

I felt like I was missing something. A crucial bit of a puzzle. But I didn't know what.

"It was a wet pasa, eh, baba?"

"Er... yes, bua."

"Very sweaty, eh, baba?"

"Er... yes, bua."

"Did you like my sweaty boobs, baba?"

Again she asked that question! Her wet pasa and sweaty boobs!

I didn't know what to say. My eyes were now transfixed on her humongous breasts. I guess I should have had more control over myself. I have seen Rashida naked MANY times before. And yet, every time, it's a sight to savour.

"Er... of course, bua." I gushed. "They are big. They are lovely. You should be a proud woman, bua."

"Why do you think my big and lovely boobs are out, baba? Why do you think my ass -- that you squeezed for five minutes -- is so wet, baba?"

The sudden pivot caught me by surprise. Only too late I noticed the change in tone. Or her hand going up.

SMACK!

With her hand cupped, Rashida's swinging slap struck my cheek. My older buxom maid was now slapping me. And slapping me hard. With vigour.

SMACK!

"It is hot here." Rashida complained. "And, baba, you know the air condition is broken. Both here AND in my room."

Her hand was striking my cheek with full force.

SMACK!

"And not ONCE did you invite me to your room to escape the heat, baba. I am so disappointed. And you SAY you love me. You say SO MANY TIMES that you love me."

SMACK!

"Yet you only love my body. You love my big pasa and my big boobs. Not me. You don't ACT like you love me. No consideration that I -- your old, fat, hard-working maid -- was suffering in this heat. NOT AT ALL!"

SMACK!

"All you want is to grope me. Finger me. Kiss me. Fuck me. Not LOVE me."

SMACK!

I just realized I had committed the ultimate mistake. I recalled what she had said to Rubina earlier this evening.

WE cannot just GO to his room.

Rashida herself would never come to my room. I would have to invite her. I had missed a golden opportunity to show that I truly loved her. I had failed to demonstrate that I truly cared for her, beyond this social structure that put maids and masters in different classes, before other considerations. I should have been thinking about her, instead of just me.

SMACK!

This is why Rashida let me feel her ass. She wanted to see if I would feel the sweat. If I would realize what she was going through. Instead... I had groped her!

SMACK!

"I am so sorry, bua." I began to apologize, as the realization began to dawn on me. "I really, really, REALLY should have thought about that! All I could think of were my studies, bua. I completely forget about you and how were suffering here."

SMACK!

Rashida slapped me again.

"That doesn't sound like a good slave to me, baba. Nor a young man who loves me." Rashida admonished me.

SMACK!

After giving me one more good tight slap, Rashida then turned to Rubina.

"Does that sound like a good slave to you, Rubina?"

"No, apa. Of course not." Rubina was gleefully smiling. "I think, apa, it is time to remind baba who he is. He is our bitch. Our dog. Our slave. And dogs don't wear clothes, apa."

Rashida smiled.

"All right, Rubina. Time to have some fun. Strip him."

* * *

I was now standing naked in the living room. My clothes were on a chair beside the dining table. Rubina had made me strip completely. My penis, as usual, was semi hard as I faced my maids. My cheeks bore the marks of the dozens of tight slaps I had just gotten from my busty maid servant.

Rashida, now once again seated on the sofa, with her boobs hanging out as before, watched the exchange with a bemused expression. She looked like the Queen that she was.

"Come here, bitch boy." Rubina called out to me.

"Yes, choto bua."

"At ONCE! You fucking piece of shit. Move quickly!"

"Yes, choto bua. I am sorry, choto bua."

I quickly made my way over to the couch where the maids were sitting.

"Kneel." Rubina pointed at her feet.

"Yes, choto bua."

I knelt at her feet. Then, out of sheet habit, I automatically bowed down, and kissed Rubina's sweaty feet. I pressed my lips to her wet feet, kissed and licked each moist toe, before repeating it with her other sweat drenched foot. Her sweat tasted mucky and salty. It was really hot in here. I was also now starting to sweat, despite being completely naked.

"Baba is not completely useless." Rubina remarked to Rashida. "He does remember some training tonight."

"When his gaal (cheek) is laal (red) with my slaps, of course he remembers!" Rashida commented drily. It was true -- I don't think I had been continuously slapped that many times before by Rashida. I had really missed the boat in not asking her to come to my room.

I could have finally had her, I thought miserably.

"By the end of tonight," Rashida continued, bringing me back to reality, "We will make sure his pasa is laal as well!"

Rubina laughed, and then turned her attention back to me. She snapped her fingers.

"Baba. Now see here."

Rubina raised her arms. Since she was wearing just a bra, I could see her arm pits. She had shaved, but some time ago, so there was some hair growing there in her arm pits.

"This stupid heat has made me sweat terribly." Rubina complained. "As you can see, my arm pits are sweating. And stinking."

I didn't say anything. I wasn't going to tell her she was stinking!

Rubina looked at me, smirking.

"Cat got your tongue, Tarek?"

"Er... choto bua?" I didn't know what to say.

SMACK!

The sudden slap was hard, and fast, and unexpected. One moment her arms were raised above her head, the next moment her right arm had come down and swung hard. Rubina always slapped me quite hard. I felt always extra humiliated when Rubina slapped me -- such a young girl, younger than me, working as my maid, and slapping me! And not for the first time today either!

As I said... this episode... The One Where Tarek Gets Slapped. Repeatedly.

"Tarek." Rashida's voice was sweet, and stern. "What do you say when your dear lovely choto bua slaps you?"

"Oh." Any hope of any sympathy I might have expected from Rashida were shattered. The maids were now clearly playing tag-team. I gulped and looked back at Rubina.

"I am sorry, choto bua." I meekly apologized to her. "Please forgive me, and please slap me again."

I felt like an errant child.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Two hard slaps rained down on my cheeks in succession. Rubina had hit my left cheek with the open palm of her right hand, before slapping my left cheek with the back of that same hand.

"Who will count the slaps, Tarek?" Rubina grinned at me. "After all..."

SMACK!

SMACK!

She slapped me too fast for me to speak.

"... if you don't count, I might..."

SMACK!

SMACK!

"... slap you all night."

"I am sorry, choto bua. I am really sorry." I blubbered. "Please forgive me. Please pardon me. I will count, I promise, choto bua. Please slap me again, choto bua, and I will count properly."

"Good. Good." Rubina paused and patted my cheek. Still holding my cheek in her hands, she turned to Rashida.

"How many slaps, do you think, apa?" She asked the older maid.

"Twenty." Rashida responded at once. "After so many years if he is forgetting to count, show no mercy."

Oh boy! She was still upset!

"Yes, apa."

SMACK!

It was a hard slap, and left my cheeks stinging.

"One." I counted. "Thank you, choto bua, for the slap. Please forgive me. Please slap me again."

I then looked at Rubina suppliantly.

"Do I need to kiss your hand again, choto bua?"

Rubina merely grinned, and raised her hand again.

SMACK!

I guess that was a no.

"Two." I repeated the count. "Thank you, choto bua, for the slap. Please forgive me. Please slap me again."

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Rubina continued to slap me, as I meekly counted each slap, begged for forgiveness, and tamely requested her to slap me again. Each slap was harder than the previous one. Like always, she slapped me with the palm of her right hand, and then the back of that same hand on the other cheek.

SMACK!

"Twenty. Thank you, choto bua, for the slap. Please forgive me." I counted. I knew that this was the last slap, but I still had to beg for another one. "Please slap me again."

Rubina patted my now sore cheek. She then moved her fingers to my ear and pinched my earlobe between her thumb and forefinger.

"Do you know why I slapped you, Tarek?" She asked me, starting to twist my ear.

"Er... choto bua, because you can? I am so sorry, choto bua."

Rubina continued to pull my ear hard.

"When I said my arm pits were stinking, you remained silent, Tarek." She said, continuing to twist my ear painfully. "You should have said, 'no, choto bua. Your arm pits smell heavenly, choto bua. They do not stink!'"

"I am so sorry, choto bua." I apologized. "I should have said that. I am sorry I didn't."

"You are our slave, Tarek." Rubina said, giving my ear another sharp twist. "Our bitch. You have drunk my urine today. Compared to that, my arm pits should never stink to you."

Yes, I was her urinal today. She kept reminding me of that fact.

"Yes, my choto bua. I am sorry, my choto bua. I would love to lick and sniff your arm pits, my choto bua. Your sweat smells heavenly, choto bua."

"Now, that's a good dog." Rubina smiled, let go of my ear and then raised her right arm.

"Come, sniff my arm pit, my slave dog."

"Yes, choto bua."

I put my nose against her arm pit hair. She was reeking, of course, but the aroma was strangely turning me on.

"You smell lovely, my sexy choto bua." I lied.

"Really." Rubina had a small laugh. "Look at our bitch, Rashida apa."

"What a man!" Rashida laughed. "Smells his maid servant's arm pit and lies to her that it smells lovely."

I couldn't say anything out of shame, as both the maids now roared with laughter.

"What a sissy." Rubina remarked, as I remained in my abject position, nose pressed against her arm pit. "But he loooooooves you, Rashida apa."

"He only loves my huge tits and my sweaty buttocks." Rashida replied. "I will see how much he loves me when he has to lick my sweat covered butthole."

"I will lick your butt hole all day, bua." I suddenly commented. "Anything you want me to do, bua."

There was a little silence after I had said that. Then I saw Rubina raise her hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Come, baba." Rubina ordered me with a cold voice after slapping me hard, twice. "Lick and clean MY arm pits. NOW!"

Was I wrong, or was Rubina a little peeved that I had once again praised Rashida, while being in service to Rubina? A little jealous? Or was it wishful thinking?

"Yes, choto bua."

I knew what I had to do. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick her arm pit.

"Clean it up. Thoroughly." Rubina commanded. "After all, YOU said it smells lovely."

"Yes, choto bua."

Her sweat tasted slightly salty to me. It was almost as if I was drinking water that had been heavily salted. I had, of course, drunk her urine, and Rashida's urine, many, many times, so this was much, much, much better. I stuck out my tongue and continued to thoroughly lick her arm pit. My own saliva was now thoroughly drenching her.

"Good. Now get over here, on the other side." Rubina commanded. "Lick under this arm pit now."

"Yes, my choto bua."

"And don't KISS the arm pit, Tarek! I need you to LICK it, and CLEAN IT!"

"Yes, choto bua."

"He's a little slow to understand." Rubina told Rashida, as I shifted to licking her left arm pit. "LICKing an arm pit is different than KISSing an armpit."

"It's been a while since he had a good spanking." Rashida remarked. "A good ass whupping and he will know the different between licking and kissing. I had been going easy on him due to his finals, but maybe he could use one tonight."

"I could take him to his room and give him one." Rubina told her. "Or, do you prefer to do it?"

The girls were talking about me, as if I wasn't even there! And meanwhile I WAS there, naked, spanked, slapped, and relegated to licking my maid servant girl's arm pits.

Rashida seemed to think for a while.

"I will do it." She told Rubina. "But not for long. I am feeling sleepy, and besides, soon you will be gone from here after your wedding. So you can take him after me. Have fun! I will go to bed after a while."

"Thank you, apa. I will give Tarek a good 'ass whupping', as you say."

Rubina then turned her focus back on me.

"How's my arm pit, Tarek? Sweaty, isn't it?"

"Yes, choto bua." I answered, and then remembered my lesson. "But your sweat smells... and tastes... nice. Really nice. I could lick your sweat all day, choto bua."

Rubina brought down her other hand and grabbed my ear.

"Are you enjoying this, baba?"

"Umm..." I really didn't know what to say. "I enjoy serving you, choto bua."

"Hmmm..." Rubina seemed satisfied with my answer, so she let go of my ear after just a couple of twists. "Make sure you lick every inch of it. I am so extra sweaty today."

"Yes, my dear choto bua."

After I had licked Rubina's arm pits, Rashida -- who was seated beside Rubina -- reached out and caught hold of me -- again -- by the ear. Compared to Rubina, the big and chubby Rashida's grip on my ear was strong like a vice.

"Come here, baba." Rashida dragged me by the ear towards her. And when my maid servant Rashida drags you by the ear, you go where she is dragging you!

"Yes, at once, my lovely bua."

Rashida twisted my ear hard before letting go.

SLAP!

"You are a boy who is fit only to drink his maid servant's piss and lick her sweat."

"Yes, my lovely bua. One. Thank you for slapping me, bua. Please forgive my lack of manliness, bua, and slap me again."

SLAP!

"You are a selfish boy who is fit only to be spanked and slapped."

"Two! Yes, my dear bua. Thank you for slapping me, bua. I am so sorry for not thinking about you, bua. Please slap me again."