Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP!

Rashida would usually slap me quite a number of times after I would make her cum. Rubina, on the other hand, only slapped me a few times.

SLAP!

It was their way of saying that even though they had just used me for pleasure, I was still their slave and bitch.

SLAP!

Like a well-trained puppy, I dutifully apologized after each slap, counted it, and asked for one more.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Finally Rubina decided I had been slapped enough. I must have had lots and lots of deep dark red finger marks across my cheeks by now, as I had been slapped continuously all evening by both the ladies.

The One Where Tarek Gets Slapped. A Lot. Repeatedly.

Rubina stood up, and then caught hold of my left ear. Pulling me sharply by my ear, she hauled me up to a standing position.

"Come, Tarek. Let's go to your cool air conditioned room, baba." She ordered.

"Yes, choto bua."

There is nothing worse than being led by the ear, by my diminutive maid Rubina, all the way through the house from the living room to my room upstairs. Since I was much taller than her, I had to remain bent over, humiliating me more, as she kept on twisting and pinching my ear lobe, all the while dragging me to my room. This was MY house, and this was MY maid servant. Yet I was being led, naked, by MY ear, to MY room, by MY maid.

"Your sole purpose tonight, baba," Rubina kept saying, as she held my ear firmly, "Is to serve me. To please me. To satisfy me."

"Yes, my dear choto bua."

* * *

We were in my room. I was of course fully naked, my clothes still in the living room somewhere. Rubina was also almost naked, dressed in just her bra. As she was leading me by the ear, I couldn't help but glance at her petite and firm buttocks, or her waist and toned tummy. Her husband was going to be a lucky man next week. As we stood in my room, facing each other, my cock twitched as I thought about fucking my young maid. Rubina noticed it.

"Do you want me to touch your cock now, Tarek?" She suddenly asked me. "Does your nunu want to cum?"

"Er... yes, my lovely choto bua. Please." I begged.

Rubina laughed.

"I don't think so, baba. At least, not yet."

I sighed.

Rubina was still holding me by the ear, which was now very red and stinging. She then let go of it and sat down on the bed.

"It's been close to five years, baba," She said, "That we have engaged in this... role play. I cannot count the number of times I had to twist your ear, slap you, or put you over my knees. I think I have spanked you with a hairbrush, a chappal, a cane, and... what else! I have lectured you many times, taunted you, scolded you... and remember... you are older than me! Not to mention the master of this house!"

Rubina was driving home the point that to her, I was their submissive boy, and not their master's son.

"Yes, my dear choto bua." I admitted. "I am glad you and Rashida bua are here to guide me, to correct me, to punish me, and to take charge of me."

To take charge of me...

When Rashida had begun spanking me, all those years ago, she had told me explicitly, "Tarek! What you need is a strong woman to take you in hand, and keep you in line. If your mother or one of your aunts are not doing it, perhaps I should do it."

And at that time, I had agreed. I remembered Rashida's warning.

"Do you realize what you are saying, baba?" Rashida had asked me, as she started to twist my ear. "Once you agree to this, you will get no dignity or respect from me. You will have to do what I say, obey every command, and failure to do so will result in strict punishments."

And I had sealed the deal by saying, "I do, bua, I do."

I only had one concern.

"But... you will not say anything to my parents, bua?" I had asked.

Rashida had smiled at my question.

"Yes, baba. I will keep your dirty secret with me."

That was the moment when I had taken Rashida as my goddess, as my female dominant. And later, she had introduced Rubina into our arrangement.

"Why do you not wear underwear in this house, baba?" Rubina's question brought me back to the present.

"Er... Rashida... bua told me not to. Ever."

"Why?"

She knew the answer but she was making me say it.

"So that, choto bua, either of you can pull down my pants easily and my butt is there, so I can be easily spanked by you whenever you wish to do so."

"I think I want to spank you now. Give me that hair brush. Good! Now come here."

Rubina motioned for me to lie across her lap. My throbbing erection nestled itself between her firm thighs and she prepared to administer the spanking. Rubina slowly rubbed her hands across my bare bottom, as if deciding on the nature of the punishment. As her fingers glided across my butt, each touch of her fingers on my skin produced a thousand watts of current through my body.

If you picture this scene, and you are a submissive, in your fantasy a spanking is completely sensuous. But let me tell you: in reality, when you are being spanked, the pain and humiliation really grabs your attention and causes you to wonder how it can ever be so arousing. Only afterward, much later, as the sting spreads across your ass, does the warm glow revert back to enhancing a state of arousal.

This time was no different -- as Rubina started to spank me hard with a wooden hairbrush, my arousal quickly turned to desperation.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Oww... choto bua.... Ow!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Ow! OWW! Oh! Ahh! Owwww! Oooh!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

Soon I forgot to count, but Rubina kept on going.

SPANK!

SPANK!

I squirmed in her lap, and when I could not refrain from placing my hand near my bottom. I wanted to rub my ass. Rubina expertly grabbed my arm and pinned it to the small of my back, pressed down firmly, and continued to paddle me all over my bared buttocks. After what must have been at least forty swats, she finally stopped.

She kept me across her lap for a few minutes. The blazing heat from the spanking penetrated my entire midsection. When the immediate pain began to subside, Rubina lightly stroked my testicles, causing an almost immediate reaction (and the start of another erection). She kept going until my arousal was at a feverish level.

"Stand up, baba."

Rubina had me get up, and she stood in front of me, facing me. My ass was red and smarting, and I had an erection.

"Does your pasa hurt, baba?"

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina was a masochist and always spanked me much, much harder than Rashida.

"Soon I will be gone from here, and I cannot spank you any more. So I will now spank you every day. Multiple times."

Ouch!

"Yes, choto bua. As you wish, choto bua."

"Do you want to cum, baba?"

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina walked until she was inches away from me, facing me.

"Do you wish to cum inside me, baba?"

"Er..." I didn't know what else to say, so I remained quiet.

SLAP!

"Your maid servant is slapping you, Tarek. The lady you are fantasizing about fucking is slapping you. How does that make you feel?"

SLAP!

"I am so ashamed, my beautiful choto bua, and I am so sorry." I meekly stated. "Please forgive me."

SLAP!

"Isn't it shameful, getting punished by your maid servant, baba? A mere kaajer mey is slapping you, Tarek Zia. You want to fuck her! Your cock wants to fuck her! But she is slapping you."

"I am really feeling embarrassed, my sexy choto bua. Ami shotti lojjito (I am truly ashamed). Please forgive me."

SLAP!

"Is your little nunu getting hard, baba? Does it want to fuck my pasa? Or does it want to fuck my choot?"

"Er... whatever you wish, amar adorer choto bua."

SLAP!

"Do you like getting slapped, baba?"

SLAP!

"Er... only from the both of you, my choto bua. Thank you, choto bua. Please slap me again, choto bua."

SLAP!

"What kind of a man likes getting slapped, baba? You are not a real man. You are a sissy. Sissies don't get to fuck women, Tarek."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina then stepped aside and motioned towards the bed.

"Get up on the bed, slave. I want you to lie down on your back."

"Yes, choto bua."

Soon I was on my own bed, lying on my back, my head resting on my pillow. Rubina climbed up to sit beside me. I noticed suddenly that her bra was gone. She was now completely naked, her perky breasts hanging free. I could see that her nipples were very, very pointed. As was my dick.

Rubina gently stroked my scrotum.

"Your dick is quite hard, baba."

I said nothing as she continued to touch, pet, caress and stroke me there. It was true; I was now quite hard.

"You haven't cum for a long time, have you?"

"Er... no, choto bua."

"You are going to lick my asshole while I sit on your face." Rubina stated. "And this pathetic cock will get so excited and you can do nothing about it."

"Yes, choto bua."

"You ready to clean my ass-hole, Tarek? "

"It will be my honour to lick and clean your ass-hole, my choto bua."

Rubina seemed pleased by my answer.

She swung a leg over, straddling me. She was facing me, and she was rubbing her buttocks on the dick and scrotum.

"How does that feel?" She asked, grinning, as she rubbed her ass against my penis.

"Oh, choto bua."

I was squirming. I was trying not to cum, as her vagina came so close to my penis head. She was rubbing her clit against my balls now.

"You better keep dreaming about fucking me, baba." Rubina taunted me. "The only thing you are good for is cleaning my ass."

Rubina then moved up. Suddenly my vision was fully obscured by her ass. She was sitting on my face.

"Sniff it." She ordered. "Smell that ass-hole."

"Yes, choto bua." I managed to mumble.

"Smell it, slave boy. I don't hear you smell."

SNIFF!

"Do you like the smell, baba?"

"Yes, choto bua."

"That's the best thing you ever smelled, right?" Rubina mocked me. "I want to feel your nose inside my asshole. That's it... you like that, don't you! Look at my ass hole! Feel it!"

The aroma of her sweaty ass was really turning me on as I sniffed at her butt cheeks. Rubina then issued her next order.

"Get your tongue in there and clean my asshole completely. Lick that asshole. Oh ya... tastes good doesn't it?"

"Yes amar choto bua, thank you."

"You better clean it tonight as my fiancé is going to fuck me tight and hard in that ass soon. I want a spotless hole for him."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Oh your cock is getting hard. Your balls are so big, baba. Full of cum."

I continued to lick, kiss, suck and sniff my young maid's buttocks as Rubina continued to mock me. Her breathing was becoming deeper, and it was clear she was getting more and more aroused -- again! -- as she continued to humiliate and berate me.

"Are u going to clean my ass for my fiancé? Is it spotless and beautiful?"

"Yes, my dear choto bua."

"Sniff it again."

"Yes, choto bua."

"I like it nice and clean so when he slides his dick in... it's so perfect. You are a good slave, Tarek. You are my little asshole cleaner, are you?"

"Yes, my lovely choto bua."

"Smell it! Put your tongue in my cunt, now."

"OH YAAA!"

"OOOOOOO"

"I AM CONNA CUM!!"

"Damn! You are on fire. Go a little easy on me, baba... focus! Tongue in my clit!"

"Oh give it to me... Tarek. Oh, Tarek! I am so hungry for a cock now... oh this cock!"

* * *

PLOP!

And... I was fucking her.

I don't really know how it happened. One minute, I was licking her butt. Then she moved so I was rubbing my hardness against her. Against her thighs. And she was rubbing against me. She was rubbing her clit against my manhood. And murmuring about my cock.

My cock that was super, super hard.

The next thing I knew, my dick was slipping inside her. Inside her wet, very wet, cunt. She was sooooo wet! Her legs were wrapped around my hips. She was screaming my name. I was fucking her. I was fucking Rubina. I was fucking my young maid.

"Ommmmph!" Rubina cried out as my manhood plowed into her. "Baba!"

My butt moved like a piston as I started to fuck her furiously.

"Oh... choto bua..." I could only utter. "I don't know... I am sorry...."

I was sorry, yes... but I also didn't stop fucking her. Rubina's eyes grew wide as I stretched her cunt. She almost had no chance to react. One minute my cock was rubbing against her, the next minute it was fully inside her.

PLOP!

"Ooooh.... Aaah......Oh my....Tarek!" Rubina could now only murmur helplessly as she was overcome by yet another orgasm. I lifted myself way up and slammed into her again. And again. And again.

I was tearing her up. I was way deep inside her. My balls, full of heavy cum, was hitting against her thighs again and again. Her fingernails dug deep into the skin of my back, but I didn't care. I was kissing her lips. Her nose. Her eyes. I was then again closed my mouth over hers and started to suck on her tongue. Even as my hips buckled and squirmed as I kept bonking her.

Rubina was now meeting my thrusts. I moaned deeply and groaned, even as my pace made her squeeze me tighter. I grabbed her by the waist and heaved into her. I knew I couldn't hold on for long.

"Oh my lovely choto bua, my sexy choto bua, I AM CUMMING!"

It was the only warning I could utter before I lost control.

My body went rigid as I emptied my load of semen into her. Rubina had stopped fighting it long ago; her body had now surrendered to my pounding. My face was contorted, and I was just dumping gallons of semen inside my virile maid.

We fucked later again that night. We had fallen asleep on my bed after our love making. It was comfortable, it was nice and cool, and I had air condition, and we just had an intense sex session. Sleep was natural. It was around 5 in the morning when I woke up. And I was horny. And my young supple maid was there in my bed, naked, beside me.

I just moved and parted Rubina's legs. Dried, sticky semen combined with her own juices had matted her pubic hair to her skin. I began to kiss her there, ignoring the smell of my own cum. Rubina woke up as I pressed against her, saw what I was doing and smiled. She gently stroked my manhood as I became hard in no time.

"Tarek!" She whispered. "Fuck me again!"

With one powerful and violent thrust, I slammed into her, all the way through her cervix. I began to grind against her. Within a few minutes, she began to utter a moan. We were both breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Our bodies were joined once more, crotch to crotch, pubic hair to pubic hair. Her eyes were closed and her nails again clawed into the skin of my back. She grunted as I rode her and pumped her.

"Oh, choto bua!" I moaned, as a wave of ecstasy enveloped me and my body shuddered. I let myself go completely, cumming in her womb again.

BACK TO THE PRESENT...

"So that is why," Zarine commented, still stroking my balls, "Rashida apa got angry. You slept with Rubina."

"Yes, choto bua." I admitted.

"How many times?"

"Er... twice that night."

"And later?" Zarine asked.

"Um... we fucked every day, choto bua. Many times. Even on the morning of her wedding day."

"And now... a month later, Rashida apa found out."

"Yes, choto bua."

"And this morning she punished you."

"Yes, choto bua."

MY THOUGHTS WENT BACK TO THIS MORNING...

I was standing in my room. My room, not my maid's. Yes, it was Monday, but it was the morning. 10 am.

This morning.

And I was fully naked.

My face was pressed to the wall, and my arms were raised; I was holding my ears in the classic Indian "punishment" stance. My back was to the door, and the door was open. Anyone walking by could have seen me in that shameful position, of course. Given that my parents had gone out and wouldn't be back till late afternoon, and only the maids were home, I wasn't too worried about being outed, but I still felt some self consciousness and embarrassment. Rubina was gone, and Zarine was the new maid. What would she think if she saw me like that... on her first day? Yes... she knew about me... but to see this on the very first day!

At that moment I did not know that already Zarine had walked past this room and had seen me like that, fully naked, facing the wall, standing in punishment! She had been surprised, of course, but not shocked. She knew what happened in this house!

My knees and elbows were starting to pain; I had been standing in that position for close to half an hour. Yet I couldn't even change my stance -- at any time Rashida might pass through the corridor and if she peered in and saw me relax, and not standing the way she had instructed, she was going to punish me even more. As it was, she was already quite angry. Somehow she had found out, a month later, about me and Rubina. About how I had ended up fucking Rubina. And how we had continued to fuck, many times, over the next few days. Rashida had confronted me this morning, right after my mother left. I couldn't deny it, of course. And now, here was I, being punished by mw maid, standing in my own room, buck naked, in the corner, face to the wall.

Finally, I heard the buxom Rashida enter my room.

She was standing right behind me and I could feel the rustle of her sari against the skin of my bare back. I felt a couple of arms touch my buttocks, and then her palms slowly made its way forward to my genitals. After giving me a soft stroke or two, she caressed my testicles slightly. For sometime it was just her, pressing herself against me, her big body against mine, softly stroking and caressing my manhood.

"Hands to your side, baba." She commanded. "You can let go of your ears now."

"Yes, bua."

Obediently I dropped my hands to my side. It was eerie just how suppliant, how obedient, how devoted I was, to Rashida. If she had ordered me to walk down the street naked, I believe I would have done it.

"How did that feel, baba, standing in your own room like that, nangta, holding your ears?"

"It was embarrassing, bua." I replied honestly. "I really am sorry about it, bua. Please forgive me."

"Zarine must have seen you." Rashida commented. "On her first day too! What must she think -- the master of the house, being punished like this by the maid, so openly like this!"

Rashida was still massaging my dick. I was getting harder and harder. Just as I was short of being fully aroused, she stopped, and then ran her hands up and down my body from the back.

"What you did with Rubina is unforgivable, baba." Rashida told me.

"I am sorry, my dear bua. It happened... on the spur of the moment."

"One time can be forgiven, baba. Not so many times. Not day after day."

Rashida raised her right hand and caught hold of my left ear. Giving my ear a sharp twist, she pinched the earlobes hard between her forefinger and thumb.

"I am extremely disappointed in you, baba." Rashida commented in a sad tone. "Here you are, always telling me HOW MUCH you love me, HOW MUCH you adore me, and then I find out what you were up to... with Rubina!"