Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashida continued to twist and pull my ear.

"I am sorry, my dear bua." I reflected. "It... just happened. I swear I didn't mean to do it. And then..."

I remained silent as Rashida pinched my earlobe again. I heard a sad sigh from her.

"Come, Tarek." She ordered, pulling me harshly by the ear. "Let's properly start your punishment."

"Yes, bua."

I was led by the ear to a chair that was in the centre of the room. Rashida then relaxed the vicelike grip she had on my ear, and sat down heavily on the chair.

"Assume the position, Tarek." She commanded. "I am really sad today."

"Yes, bua. At once, bua. I am very sorry, bua."

Clumsily I went over her lap, positioning myself on top of her knees.

"Spread your legs, boy." She said, patting my naked bottom.

Whenever she used the term 'boy' to address me, I knew I was in for a long punishment.

"Yes, my sweet bua."

I obeyed. Her hands reached down to brush against my penis and balls that were now hanging low. She stroked me quite a few times, making me somewhat hard. Rashida then raised her hand and started to rub my derriere.

"I was extremely surprised to find out about you and your antics with Rubina." She said, speaking in a very disappointed tone. "Especially after the wonderful dinner that you took me out to. I really thought you were starting to change. Even though you were selfish in not inviting me to your room on that hot night, I still... I never thought... that you and... Rubina..."

"I am so sorry, bua."

Rashida patted my buttocks.

"It was for your own protection that I had forbidden Rubina from having sex with you. Ever! And if she disobeyed me... at least I expected my loyal slave boy... the boy who always professes that he loves me dearly... to obey me! It was for your own good! For your own safety!"

SPANK!

All of a sudden there was a sharp stinging sensation on my left butt cheek.

"One. Thank you, bua. I am very sorry, bua. I should not have done it. Please forgive me, bua, and spank me again."

"I am really disappointed, baba." Rashida remarked. "I had always thought... that you... you had that self control! That I had taught you your proper place!"

SPANK!

"Two. Thank you for the spanking, bua. I am really sorry, bua. Please forgive me, bua, and spank me again."

"I had warned you, Tarek. I had warned you several times. Didn't I tell you the last week RIGHT BEFORE HER MARRIAGE that this could happen? Didn't I warn you... and tell you that you had to control yourself if she came on to you?"

"Yes, bua. You did. I am so sorry, I messed up."

SPANK!

It was a harsh slap on my right butt cheek. The sound was like that of a rifle shot.

"Three. Thank you, bua. Please forgive me, bua. Please! Spank me again, bua."

"I had only been looking out for you. Now... it is you... who have... disgraced your own family... and my hard work!"

SPANK!

The spankings continued. Rashida hit my left butt cheek, and then my right. She spanked me hard and fast, and hardly left me enough time to mumble my weak apology after each hit. If you have ever been spanked by a lady, you know that many women get tired after hitting a man's buttocks with their hands, and soon switches to an implement. Rashida wasn't like that. She had strong hands, and she could continue on and on. And so she did.

"I am extremely disappointed in you, baba. All your words to me, all the sweet things you ever said to me, they meant nothing!"

"No, my dear, lovely, beautiful bua! I really do love you! I mean it!"

SPANK!

"One sight of a pussy, and you just behave like any other man!"

"I am very sorry, bua! It had been a long day, and Rubina had kept teasing me and teasing me and teasing me..."

SPANK!

"All it took for you to forget about me, about all the training of self control, all that hard work was one moment of weakness. That's it! I thought you loved me enough! But you don't. You are just another man with a small nunu, thinking of pussy all the time... aaagh!"

"Bua, I am very sorry. She was rubbing against me... teasing me... and I couldn't help myself!"

SPANK!

"If Rubina wanted to, she could have blackmailed you. Once you had sex with her, that too unprotected, your semen is now inside her! She could have gone to the police could have done all sort of damage to you! You are lucky she isn't like that! You are lucky that is a loyal girl!"

SPANK!

"I am so sorry, bua. I really was not thinking straight! I know I put myself in a lot of danger!"

"And the reputation of your family, baba!"

Sometimes Rashida would take a small break of a few minutes, and she would rub and caress my stinging bottom, or gently stroke my exposed manhood for some time, making me hard again. However, before long, she would resume the spanking again.

SPANK!

"Do you realize the foolishness, the idiocy that you did! The weak position you have put yourself in? Having unprotected sex with another woman, that too the hired help?!"

"I didn't think like that, bua. I am so wrong..."

"There was a reason I ALWAYS stopped you from having sex with either of us. It was to protect YOU!"

SPANK!

"Tarek! I never thought you would do that, to be honest, baba. I never did. I was so shocked! I honestly thought you had changed. Over the last year. Over the last weeks."

SPANK!

"A maid -- a woman like that -- can easily accuse you of rape. And no one will believe your innocence! NO ONE!"

SPANK!

Lying like that, naked, buttocks up, over my maid servant's knees, I felt very vulnerable, exposed, helpless and humiliated. Not to mention that the door was open and anyone could see. I did hear Zarine walk about, so perhaps she had already seen me like that, humiliated, being spanked and scolded like an errant schoolboy.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, Tarek." Rashida kept scolding me in between my punishment. "You are a respectable boy, the scion of a respectable family."

SPANK!

SPANK!

Suddenly, Rashida paused.

"For more than five years," She said, gently massaging my ass, "I have been punishing you. It all started when I caught you masturbating to dirty thoughts of me. And I have punished you so that you control your dirty behaviour."

"Yes, you did, my beloved bua."

"Hmmph! You dare to call me 'beloved'! After... what you did with Rubina... you forgot everything!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

She then reached down and rubbed my ball sack.

"This... this genitals of yours... always getting you into trouble. Yes, I know you fantasize about us... but you were to keep it to yourself!"

"I am so sorry, my cherished bua. I know I should have been more circumspect."

SPANK!

SPANK!

Rashida then once again rubbed my manhood.

"Get my chappal, boy." She ordered. "Take the one off my right foot."

"Yes, my dear bua."

My hands were already down on the floor, so I touched Rashida's feet. She was already shaking off the slipper from her right foot, so I just caught hold of it and gently pulled it out. I then raised my arm and gently offered the slipper to Rashida. My chubby maid took it and gently placed the chappal against my rear end.

WHAP!

WHAP!

I was being spanked with the maid's sandal by her on my buttocks, my lower thighs and then on my inner thighs.

WHAP!

WHAP!

"You are not even fit to be spanked with my chappal." Rashida sneered at me. "I am so angry at you."

"I am so sorry, bua. I really am. Please forgive me. Please allow me to make it up to you."

WHAP!

WHAP!

After being spanked with the sandal for some time, Rashida took another little break. I remained lying abjectly across her lap, whimpering and squirming with pain, yet not daring to reach and rub my smarting ass. Rashida then placed a hand on my back.

"Get up, boy, and get me that hairbrush. And then lie back down over my knees, on my lap."

"Yes, my darling bua."

For the next twenty minutes I was then spanked with a hair brush. This was a hard wooden brush with a very flat end.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

It was very painful, of course, but that was the point. Rashida was angry, and she spanked me with vigour. With a powerful arm, she strongly held me in place as I began to tense and buck with each strike. My feet were stamping on the floor with each hit, and I was trying to breathe through the stinging pain as my mistress continued to wallop my very red bottom.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

My butt cheeks were now very red, and very sore. Rashida moved her hand from my lower back to my derriere. She gently caressed my buttocks, before she began to spank me on the back of my thighs.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

I wasn't able to maintain the count any more, the pain even more intense in this delicate place.

"Be still and do not squirm, baba." Rashida commanded.

"Er.... Y-y-y-es, b-b-ua!" I stammered.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

Finally Rashida decided to give me a break. She reached down and rubbed my testicles, before wrapping her fingers around my manhood. After tugging my cock for sometime, she patted my achy buttocks.

"Stand up, Tarek."

"Yes, my dear bua."

My bottom was paining. It was stinging. I could hardly stand... I was always itching to rub my pasa, but prevented from doing so by Rashida's piercing gaze. I had thought my punishment was over, but I was wrong. It was just a small break.

Over the next two hours and half, Rashida made me lie face down on my bed and spanked me again with her hand. I was slapped for a long time. Then she rolled up my belt and lashed my buttocks for a painfully lengthy duration. Then I was made to kneel for half an hour, before once again I was commanded to go over her knees.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Finally, Rashida decided to stop. As I lay there, humbled, tears running down my eyes, bent over her knees, her hands found my penis. She rubbed my manhood for sometime, before tapping me on my now very red, paining and burning buttocks.

"Stand up, baba."

"Yes, bua."

Obediently I stood up and wiped my tears away.

Rashida smoothed her sari for a moment, and then put on her chappal, before standing up. Her right hand went up, and immediately caught hold of my left ear. Once again pinching my earlobe, she gave it a twist.

"Come." She ordered, pulling me by the ear.

I was led by the ear, all the way from my room through the corridor, down the stairs through the dining hall and on to the kitchen. Zarine was busy dusting somewhere, and I knew she had seen, out of the corner of her eyes, me being led humiliatingly like that by the ear by my older maid. Rashida had my ear in a vicelike grip, constantly pulling and twisting as she led me through the house by the ear. Finally, once we were in the kitchen, she let go.

"Wait here." She told me, motioning for me to stand by the door. Unable to help myself, I reached up and rubbed my sore ear.

Rashida walked towards a small table to one side of the kitchen. My eyes followed the contours of her huge buttocks as she walked. One butt cheek rose, another fell, and then alternated as she walked. Her sari was tight around her big caboose, and one portion of it went inside the cleft of her butt cheeks.

She stopped at the table and then bent down. Grabbing the bottom of her sari and petticoat, she slowly started to roll it up.

I watched, aghast, as more and more of my maid's voluptuous body started to be displayed. She wasn't wearing panties. Her beautiful butt was only a foot away from me and totally exposed. I just stared and stared at her huge mounds. My cock was springing out in joy at that sight.

The last time I had seen that ass was of course on that fateful night.

Rashida took a small stick shaped confectionary -- a type of Fruity Loops candy -- from a container in the table. She then gently put one end of it into her butt hole. The candy had half gone inside her rectum, with the other half sticking out.

"Come, get your candy, baba." Rashida ordered, looking back over her shoulder at me.

In a daze, I walked over to where she was standing, and dropped to my knees.

I put my face on her bountiful ass and stated sucking the end of the candy that was sticking out, until I ate the whole thing. As I licked and swallowed the part that had been inside her anus, there was a strong aroma and some sweat on it, which added to the flavour. I was eating a candy that had just been inside my maid's asshole.

I then watched as she inserted another candy into her butt hole.

"Eat." She ordered.

Rashida repeated the action with all the candy that was in the container. In all, I ate over 13 of those sweet sticks which had been half inside her rectum. I made a move to get up, but Rashida immediately gestured at me.

"Remain kneeling." She ordered. I acquiesced and went back to my position.

Rashida then turned around so that once again her naked buttocks was in my face.

"Lick my asshole, Tarek." She ordered. "Make it wet and slimy."

"Yes, bua."

I could hear Zarine walk around nearby. She was working, doing her maid duties. She must have seen me here in the kitchen, humiliating myself in front of Rashida my maid. Kissing her buttocks. Eating food that had been inside her rectum. I didn't care. This was Rashida. I could do anything she ordered me to. And she had just given me a fresh order.

I immediately placed one hand on each of Rashida's giant ass cheeks and then slowly, gently pressed them apart, and buried my face into the crack of her ass. The aroma of her buttocks filled my nostrils as my tongue flicked out, licking around her rectum. Even as my nose tried to ignore the rancid odor, my tongue poked and lashed its way into the depths of her anus, obediently tried to make it wet. She thrust her behind into my face as I remained buried like a dog sniffing its master's butt.

"You like that, baba?" Rashida laughed, as I flicked my tongue deep into her crevice. "This is what you deserve, baba, you pathetic boy."

"Yes, bua."

For the next five to ten minutes I was busy, licking her ass and sphincter.

"Alright, baba, out. Good, now kiss my bum all over. Cover it with kisses. Make it wet."

"Yes, bua."

I held her from behind and as instructed, covered her derriere with wet kisses. She was my house maid, my servant -- but it was I who was kissing her ass!

"Do you like kissing my pasa, baba?" Rashida laughed again.

"Yes, bua."

"What do you say, baba?"

"Thank you, bua."

"Say 'thank you bua for letting me kiss your pasa'."

"Thank you bua for letting me kiss your pasa."

After some time Rashida told me to stop, and then turned around. She caught me by the ears and pulled me up to stand in front of her, facing her. Rashida's hand went back to my ear and started to give it a gentle twist, as I stood there, eyes cast downwards. For a long time, she just twisted and pulled my ear.

"Baba." She ordered, finally letting go of my crimson red ear. "Bend over the table here. Legs spread apart. Place your hands on the table to brace yourself."

"Yes, bua."

"Bum out, properly. Legs spread out."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida gently reached out and cupped my testicles for a minute, before going up and patting me on my buttocks.

"It's a nice shade of red, but I think we can make it darker, baba. Now remain in this position."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida went somewhere I could hear her exit the kitchen and walk somewhere. After a few minutes, I heard her return.

SWISH!

I had been caned many times before, but nothing ever prepares you for the first stroke. The excruciating agony as Rashida brought the cane down with amazing force on my already paining bared bottom.

"One!" I counted through gritted teeth. "Thank you, bua, for caning me. I am sorry for sleeping with Rubina. Please forgive me, bua. Please cane me again."

SWISH!

The second stroke was even harder.

"Two!" I counter again. "Thank you, my dear bua, for caning me. I am so sorry for my actions. Please forgive me, bua, and cane me again."

SWISH!

The cane continued to find its mark, again and again, biting ever deeper into my writhing buttocks.

After twenty five strokes, Rashida took a break. I remained bent over, sniffling through my tears, as I heard her sit on one of the chairs and watch the welts mature on my bum. After some time she stood up. I heard her put the cane away and pick something else up.

For the next twenty minutes, I was spanked with a spatula, and then when Rashida decided I had enough of the spatula, she told me to go over her lap again.

Rashida then once again used her hand on me as I laid over her knees.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I was spanked for what must have been another fifteen minutes. One cheek after another. Then, she took another pause.

I laid there over her knees, on her lap. Naked, vulnerable, my buttocks smarting from all the punishment, eyes wet with tears. I then asked her a question and she answered.

Finally, she ordered me to stand up.

"I am done with you... for now." She told me. "You will come again to my room tonight at 1030 pm."

My spirits fell. I was to be punished again later.

"Yes, bua."

"Go to your room. And stay there."

"Yes, bua."

BACK TO THE PRESENT...

"Wow," Zarine commented, once again stroking my balls, "Thanks for confessing all of this to me, Tarek."

"You are welcome, choto bua." I replied. "I am your slave, so I will now do whatever you ask me to."

Zarine stroked my cock.

"Looks like this little nunu of yours has gotten you into a lot of trouble, baba." She remarked.

"Er... yes, choto bua."

Zarine gently kneaded my balls in the palm of her hand.

"Your balls are heavy, Tarek. Your dick is erect. This whole situation is turning you on."

"Yes, choto bua. I am sorry, bua. Please forgive me, choto bua. You are rubbing me... holding me... so... I am hard. Please... forgive me."

Zarine smiled. She was facing me now, and her hand was on my manhood. My dick was, as you can imagine, very, very erect.

"I want to try something, Tarek." Zarine told me, somewhat nervously. "I am going out with a boy, and he's wanting something... but... I want to practice with you first."

"Er... ok, choto bua."

I was a bit puzzled, and also wary. What did Zarine want?

Zarine slowly went down on her knees so that she was now kneeling down in front of me. Her nose was touching my prick, she opened her lips. She paused for a moment, as if weighing something in her mind. Then, very quickly, as if she wanted to do it promptly and get it over with, Zarine took my dick in her mouth, engulfing it completely.

"Mmmm... mmmm!" I was in heaven as she licked my penis up and down. My very first blowjob from her! This is what she wanted to do with her boyfriend, and she wanted to practice with me! Oh Zarine! I am ready to be your practice boy!