Slave Unbound Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Sabrina felt any fear that she might be in peril, open to being killed by someone who she held as a slave, it seemed to fuel her own passion. She propelled them to the bed, devouring Leita as they went. They collapsed together, writhing limbs pulled away clothing and seeking burning hot places upon each other. Sabrina allowed Leita to maintain a kind of dominance between them as they clove together, silently accepting the challenge to allow herself to be taken. And Leita took her Mistress as fiercely as she had faced any foe in the arena, unafraid and with all her passion.

For a long time, they intertwined their bodies together, weaving into one another as though life itself depended on the union. By the time they finished, both women were gasping for breath, bathed in their own, and each other's, sweat. Spent completely, they lay among the tangled sheets, absently caressing the other's body, half dozing.

After a time, Sabrina looked to her slave and seemed to blink in utter bewilderment. "By the Gods, just who are you?" She whispered, sounding awed. "You were supposed to be just some timid little houseslave. Just who is this fierce woman before me?"

"A gladiator." Leita replied back softly. "Nothing more, but never again anything less." She brushed a hand down her Mistress's cheek.

"That remains to be seen, darling." Sabrina said wryly, a wicked little smile on her face. "I assure you, the next time you dare to address me by name so casually, I will whip you until you are nothing more than a pile of bleeding meat."

Leita flinched, eyes immediately casting downwards. "My apologies, Mistress." She said quickly. That small, huddled, part of her that was always so quick to obey swelled up suddenly with complete shame at her audacity.

However, Sabrina quickly put a finger beneath her chin to draw her gaze back up. "Though, until you leave this room today, I give you permission to continue to refer to me so informally. Consider it a little reward for surprising me, over and over." She kissed Leita, deeply and passionately.

When the kiss parted, she drew back and regarded Leita shrewdly. "So, I suppose this is the part where you make your request. Maybe tell me how much you 'love' me." The usual cynical set of her eyes and expression had returned to her, having been pushed out for so long by her uncontrollable arousal. "I must say, you have done you an excellent job of..." She faltered, confusion knitting into her face at the sight of Leita's look of amused incredulity.

"Oh, Mistress, I claim no more love for you than I expect you have for me. Your taste in art tells me that no one could ever eclipse the love you have for yourself." Leita said with a laugh. "All that I wanted was to be alone with you and at my choice. You already gave me that, Sabrina." She reached out to brush a hand down her owner's arm.

However, Sabrina drew back from the touch, seeming suddenly very wary, as though realizing, for the first time, just how vulnerable she'd made herself by banishing her bodyguards from the room. Leita gently moved the caress to one of her breasts instead, softly drawing a ring around the nipple. "I mean only that I wanted to be without the stray eyes of others lewdly watching when you summoned me to your bed to please you. Nothing more, my Mistress."

Sabrina still looked rather dubious, but did seem to relax. "I would remind you, however, that it was you who seduced me, darling. Not the other way around."

It was Leita's turn to look dubious. "Are you saying that it was not your intention to do so, Mistress? Was that not why you ordered me to come with you and left me unbound? I assumed you had simply decided you wanted to sample me." Her expression softened, her fingers still playing about Sabrina's breast, the stimulated nipple now standing quite erect. "I just thought you might like to see how well I have learned to please HouseMaster Venge when he returns for me."

For a brief moment, the suspicion in Sabrina's eyes lingered, but then melted away, realizing the earnest nature of the woman before her. "You are certainly an interesting creature, my Leita. I've never met anyone quite like you, truly. Your obedience is at complete odds with your strength of will. And yet, I believe both to be sincere."

She took a moment, drinking in the sight of Leita's face, her hand coming up to brush some stray hair back away from it. "First of all, believe it or not, it actually was not my intention to bring you into my bedchambers. Today, at least. I only wanted to speak with you and try to understand your own motivations better. In that regard, I think I am even more mystified by you than ever."

She gave a smile and a brief, gentle kiss to Leita's lips. "And, as for Cornelius Venge, I have decided to rescind my offers of you to him for any future use. In fact, I don't believe I will be lending you out to anyone for such things ever again. If you are so determined to have me all to yourself, then I think I will grant you that. Since you have, indeed, learned Cookie's lessons in seduction quite well."

"In truth, Sabrina, all that Cookie actually taught me was how spiteful and shallow a person she was." Leita said wryly. "Like most things, I sort of figured the rest out on my own."

Sabrina laughed. "I'm sure you did." After a moment, a dark gleam came into her eyes. "Note though, that when I say that I want you all to myself, I mean that you are to pleasure only me from now on. No one else, be they a slave or a noble. No other may partake of my succulent peach of a gladiator, but me."

Leita met her gaze, recognizing the power play of the words for what they were. Sabrina was trying to re-establish her control after showing so much vulnerability. However, that did not bother Leita at all. It suited her just fine that she would only be expected to attend to one person's lusts alone. "As my Mistress commands, so do I obey." She whispered.

For a long moment, Sabrina searched her gaze for some hint of defiance in this, but seemed to ease again when she found none. She kissed Leita again, this time pulling her into her embrace and reigniting their ardor. Within moments, they were once again entangled about each other, gasping together in mutual desire.

12