All Comments on 'Slaves Pt. 04: Back Home'

by sarabrown

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sarabrownsarabrownabout 1 year agoAuthor

This part was missed off my story;

I felt a little better during the evening so went into bed with Luke, and I’m sure I was a little more receptive towards him.

Father and mum were home when I got back from work, I ran in to hug my Father and was surprised to see my Sir and Daisy.

My heart sank, this was it, they did not want me anymore, I could see Daisy had been crying.

Father looked at Sir and nodded to him and I cried.

"From what has been said over this past week it turns out you have not been completely truthful with us sara, something which must be addressed do you understand."

"Yes Sir, erm, no Sir."

Sir looked at Father, "I have heard from a reliable source that the happenings of last Saturday night were not exactly as first thought.

It was reported to Daisy that you had refused a certain act with one of my guests, which as a statement was true, but in reality he tried Anal sex, am I correct sara?"

I could not speak, did he really know, did he really say that in front of my Father and mother, does he really want an answer?

"That's true Sir."

"Then why on earth did you not say?"

"Because I did not know Sir, I read it that “Sir” in this case means the Sir who reported you. I think would be better to say “the Sir”he told me he was reporting me to Daisy for not taking his willy out Sir and no one would ever believe me, a slave."

I ran to my room as they shouted me down, What do you mean by that, called you back down? By all means leave it like it is I jumped under my covers and just cried and cried.

I heard the front door close and dad coming upstairs, I knew I was for it now.

He pulled the covers back and scooped me into his arms.

We did not need to speak and didn`t.

He helped me undress and popped me back into bed, kissed my forehead and went back downstairs.

I slept right through till my phone, still set at Sir’s time, bleeped and brought more tears.

I showered dressed and went down for breakfast.

It was just like normal, as I kissed my parents to go to work;

"Go straight to Don’s after work, think you are due a belting, oh and don’t take the dress you got for Poppy`s wedding back, you don't want to be going in bra and pants do you."

I floated to work as the worst time in my life, ever, had hopefully passed, I could not wait for Sir’s belt over my bare bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

crude and unsexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersarabrown@sarabrown
I am a 21 year old slave girl living a Home Discipline life with my Sir 24/7. I was trained by Don Brown who contributes to Literotica and has posted some of my work on here. I live with my b/f, who is my Sir in our own home. Under 10 minutes away from each of our parents, wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES