Sleep Ch. 02

Story Info
Abel starts pushing the boundaries of the deal.
2.2k words
3.98
6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
762 Followers

Anita stretched, working out the kinks in her shoulders, neck, and hips. She felt particularly good that Sunday morning, if a bit sore between her legs. "Were you a bit extra eager last night, baby?" she asked her husband.

He blushed. "Um, uh, yes...went twice."

"Twice! You having a second puberty? You haven't gone twice since we started dating." She gave him a peck on the cheek. "I kid...I'm glad you're enjoying my body at night...I'm just so tired all the damn time."

Paul turned and gave his voluptuous wife a crushing hug.

"Aww, love you, babe," she told him.

"Love you!"

---

Paul had sex with his sleeping wife every night that week, as if doing that would reclaim her in his eyes, and yet when Saturday night rolled around with Abel sauntering into their marital bed once again, Paul felt sick to his stomach. He prepared Anita with his tongue and handed a condom packet to Abel, though he didn't notice the quick movement that the larger man used to replace it with one from his pocket.

As Abel rolled the rubber down his turgid dick, he made sure that Paul didn't see the little pinpricks on the tip of the protective device that turned it into a makeshift sieve. Then he pushed it up inside his sexy neighbor's hot pussy. Abel was the kind of guy who didn't like rules. Can't smoke at work? He made sure to regularly take a quick puff in the bathroom. Always use a condom when fucking my wife? Well...

He pushed inside the sexy woman, enjoying her little noises as he dug about inside her while she slept. Then he pulled out. "Hey, can I turn her over?"

Paul looked at him, slightly confused, as if snapping out of a trance. "I've never tried it while she's sleeping."

"Well, no time like the present," Abel told him and moved to roll her. She groaned, turned, and flopped onto her front. The burly man grabbed her plush buttcheeks and managed to get the compromised condom back inside her before her husband noticed its condition. "Yeah, that's nice...look at that fuckin' ass...mmm!" He took a hold of the woman's rounded hips and levered into her harder.

"Nhh...nhh..." Anita moaned as her neighbor took her insensate body, her nipples rubbing on the 300 count cotton sheets. As Abel's cock started rubbing along her G-spot on the longer strokes, her insides tightened up.

"Damn, I think she's gonna..." Abel got out before Anita whined and then a high, keening wail filled the room.

"Eeeiihhh..." Her whole body shook with the power of her release.

"Aw shiiit!" Abel cried out and thrust hard into the clasping cunt of the orgasming wife as his own release joined hers. Deep inside her vagina, his ejaculation spurt into the reservoir of the condom...a second burst of sperm-filled semen joined it, and then a third before the fluidic pressure pushed drops of the dangerous substance into Anita's spasming reproductive system.

"Eihhh...haahhh..." she continued moaning as the neighbor's forbidden sperm invaded her barely-protected depths. Finally, she huffed and went limp.

Abel grabbed the base of the condom, pulled out, turned away from Paul, and noted his sperm dripping out the tip. 'Yes!' he exulted in his head. He quickly pulled it off, tied the end, and tossed it into the trash, making sure it landed in such a way that it was buried and hidden by absorbent tissues. "So, Paulie, you ever make her cum while she's asleep?" he asked as he turned back. Paul's silent, red face told him everything he needed to know.

After he left, Paul 'took his wife back' again, not realizing as he pumped into her from behind that he was pushing those drops of Abel's cum deeper inside the woman. She didn't cum again that night.

---

When Anita woke in the morning, she felt sore between her legs again, but a good kind of sore, she thought. Her clitoris was surprisingly engorged, and she gasped as her fingers swept across it. She tried to wake up her husband for some fun but he remained steadfastly asleep. Finally, she decided to pleasure herself, strumming her clit and pushing a couple fingers inside her recently-inseminated depths before she came hard. "Ooh...well, that was unexpected," she commented to herself as she calmed her breathing.

---

Abel got bolder on the next Saturday, bringing some of 'his own lube' to give Paul 'a break from having to go down on his wife', but it was actually petroleum jelly, the one thing that you shouldn't apply to latex condoms. Within minutes of entering the unconscious, sexy woman as she lay on her back, Abel could feel the condom split apart and then his raw cock was delving deep inside her. He grinned. "Yer wife feels so good, Paulie!"

"Uh huh..."

Abel turned to the smaller man who looked on miserably. "Hey, if you don't wanna be here, you can skedaddle."

Paul was taken aback. "Uh, no! I gotta make sure you don't take the condom off."

"Whatever, cuck," Abel scoffed as he continued to plow the other man's wife.

"Hey, you're blackmailing me...I'm not a cuck!"

Abel stopped thrusting. "Take off your pants."

"What?!"

"You heard me...if you aren't getting off to this, prove it and take off your pants." Abel started grinding into Anita and heard her whine a little in her sleep.

Paul just sat there. "I'm...I'm not gonna."

Abel smirked at him. "I can see yer little stiffy from here, Paulie." Then he started thrusting back inside the man's wife again.

"I'm...I'm not small...I'm actually above average," Paul whined.

Abel thrust in deep and leaned back. "Here's where my cock is right now inside yer wife," he explained as he pressed his fingers a little below Anita's belly button. "I'm touching parts of her that you never can and never will, shorty. In fact..." He ground into her again, "I'm gonna make her cum with me right there."

"Ngh...huhh..." Anita sighed as her body was stimulated by the sensation of Abel's member throbbing inside her along with his pubic hair scratching against her prominent clit. Then she arched her back. "Gieeee...!"

"Aw shit, she's sucking the cum out of me! Yeah, take it, you sexy slut! Uh! Uhh!" Abel arched his back as well while Anita's clasping cunt urged his load to explode deep inside of her. Without the condom in the way, his dangerous seed splashed directly onto her spasming cervix.

"...eeeeiiii!! Uh-huck! Guhh!" Anita continued to cry out in her sleep as her body was unknowingly inseminated by her next door neighbor. Finally, she relaxed back onto the mattress with a contented smile on her face.

"Jeeesus..." Abel moaned as he grabbed the base of the condom and pulled out. A massive amount of white spunk followed. "Oops!"

"What...? Shit!" Paul shrieked as he beheld the remains of the disintegrated prophylactic. "How the hell did that happen?"

Abel pulled the shreds of latex off. "Lemme see that box of condoms...hmm...aha...this brand's terrible with lube, Paulie...you should get a different brand. I'll text you some suggestions."

"Jesus...fuck...shit..." Paul just sat there, staring at his wife's thoroughly-inseminated vagina.

Abel had finished dressing and put his strong hand on the smaller man's shoulder. "Well, the way I see it, Paulie, you have two choices: add your load to that mess so you have a chance to be the father, or suck it all out of her. Or I guess you could do both. Sorry, guy." Then he strutted out of the bedroom and went home.

Paul just stared at the massive load of white dripping out of his trusting wife's abused vagina. He had to do something, or she'd get pregnant with Abel's child! At first he tried using tissues, but that just spread it around and didn't help with the majority of the load inside her. Could he actually use his mouth to...? No! Then he had an idea and sprinted to the kitchen, returning with the very tool he needed. The turkey baster allowed him to carefully extract as much of Abel's sperm as he could before spurting it into tissues. It took the better part of an hour before he was as satisfied as he could be, though he was unaware of the lucky sperm that had already breached the entrance to his wife's womb and were instinctively searching for a vulnerable egg. Exhausted, he removed his clothes, got into bed with his wife, and quickly fell asleep.

---

"Did you have an accident last night?"

Paul's eyes flew open to see Anita sitting up in bed and looking down between her legs. "Uh...why do you ask?"

"My side of the bed's stained white." She was looking where Abel's load had spilled out of her onto the dark sheets.

Paul sat up and noted that there was no telltale whiteness coming out of his wife's vagina. "Yeah, sorry...bit of an accident."

"Just on the bed, right, not in me?" She cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Right...none of my stuff got in you." That was technically true but he still felt bad.

She gave him a squeezy hug. "Good boy. Feelin' good this morning...think I'll go do some sunbathing while we still have good weather." She gave him a tonguey kiss and went to have a shower.

Paul lay back and let out the breath he'd been holding.

---

The next Saturday, Paul sent a text to Abel, *She's on her period now so we have to postpone*

Abel called him right back. "No texting about this shit, okay? Also, period's the best time for sex...no chance she'll get pregnant, so no need for a condom."

Paul blinked. "Oh." Anita had always been squidgy about period sex, but since she was unconscious, he realized that it didn't matter. He had just been so relieved when she told him her period had arrived after the accident the previous week that he wasn't thinking straight.

"Yeah, just grab an old, dark towel and no need for lube this time," Abel advised him. "It'll be awesome, you'll see."

That night, Abel slipped the towel under Anita's butt and went straight to the sex, plowing the senseless woman until he groaned and blew his load uselessly into her resetting reproductive system. "Aah, so much better without a condom, Paulie," he commented as he pulled out and wiped his dick off on the towel. "Gotta pee...can I use yer bathroom?"

After Abel left, Paul couldn't resist fucking his wife and adding his load to Abel's. He agreed that it really was much better without a condom. He cleaned Anita up as best he could using the turkey baster and then snuggled up to her for the night.

---

*Hey why don't u come over 2nite? Ill show u my games*

Paul frowned at the text message from Abel. It was Friday, the night before he'd let his neighbor fuck his wife again. What was Abel up to? *Back yard now*

Abel met him and they talked over the fence. "What's up, Paulie? Figured we should hang out, have a beer...not just let our relationship be about your wife."

Paul considered. He didn't have many friends and never saw anyone visiting Abel. "Um, I guess we could..."

"Cool! You a Miller guy, or Bud?"

"Huh?"

"Beer, Paulie! Whattaya drink? It's on me."

"Oh, uh, you got any vodka coolers?"

"Gimme a half hour and I will."

Almost an hour later, Paul looked around Abel's house. It was just a one bedroom A-frame, but the living room had nice, high-vaulted ceilings with timber cross beams, reminding him of a log cabin. Abel flipped his game console on, headed into the kitchen, and then there was the sound of two bottles popping open.

"So, Paulie, you still fuckin' Anita every night?" Abel called out from around the corner.

"I thought you didn't want this to be about my wife," Paul called back, a bit miffed.

"Sorry, man," Abel said as he returned, "we don't have a lot in common otherwise. Here ya go." He handed Paul a Smirnoff Ice and took a draw from his beer. "So, you're an engineer?" Not a chemical one, he knew, with the cuck not knowing about how to compromise a condom with petroleum jelly.

"Yeah, mechanical engineer." Paul likewise took a gulp of the cooler. He didn't drink much but could stand these because they were like fruity soda pop. "So you have a PS5, huh?"

Abel plopped onto the sofa next to him. "Yeah! I don't make much at Burger Shack but I had to have it, y'know?" He picked up a controller and started to play some online shooting game.

Paul looked at the man. Abel had said that he'd show him his games and Paul assumed they'd play together but the larger man was just playing by himself and not even offering his visitor the other controller. Paul took another gulp.

"See this noob? He's not even looking up. I pull out my knife, aim, and...BAM! What a loser. Ha ha hehehe..."

---

"Paulie?" Abel gave the sleeping cuck a push. Yep, the pill he'd stolen from Anita's stash when he used their bathroom had done its job after he'd dissolved it into the fruity drink. Over the next half hour he'd kept an eye on poor Paulie as the man slow-blinked himself into oblivion. Abel didn't know if the pill would work on the husband as well or as long as the wife, so he quickly grabbed Paul's keys from his pocket and quietly slipped next door.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
762 Followers