Sleep Ch. 03

Story Info
Abel's out of control.
2.6k words
4.11
3.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

Abel slipped into the bedroom of his cuckold neighbor and his hot, voluptuous wife. As per usual, Anita was knocked out cold from her nightly sleeping pill, completely oblivious to the man who wasn't her husband as he took off his clothes and joined her. It had been almost a week since he last had sex with her when she was on her period, and it was also the first time he'd been alone with her without her husband looking on. That meant that he didn't have to use a condom. His cock was as hard as a rock at the thought.

"Hey, why don't you get me ready?" he asked the insensate woman as he took hold of her curly dark hair and thrust his dick into her mouth. The pretty wife didn't suck in her sleep but he felt her drool gathering on his member. "Should be good enough," he commented as he turned her onto her stomach and raised her hips up. After a little playing about, he pushed inside her unprotected pussy. "Ahh, yeah..." She wasn't fully lubed up yet so it took a bit, but he finally managed to get all of his nearly eight inches inside. "Only having sex with you once a week means you have time to tighten up in between, but I'd really prefer to do this more often," he said as he thrust into her. "Unfortunately, I think Paulie'd flip his lid if I tried pushing for more...don't want to mess up a good thing, especially if I can knock him out every once in a while for some raw one-on-one time." He grabbed hold of her rounded hips for leverage. "You're such a fucking fox, Anita...Paulie doesn't deserve you. Mmm..." He could feel her insides tightening up as his long phallus tapped at her cervix and rubbed along her G-spot with each thrust.

"Mmh..." she moaned into her pillow.

He slowed down, not wanting this to end too soon, and reached around to grope her C-cup breasts, slightly pinching her prominent nipples while he ground his pelvis into hers.

"Nhg..." she gasped. "Hnn...ngh...NNNHH!" Her unconscious body shook as she orgasmed on the cock of her rapist.

"Yeah, that's it, cum on that cock...you know what your body needs, don't you? A good, hard dicking and a load of my boys right up inside that tight pussy. Has your cuck husband ever actually cum inside you yet, or do you make him use a condom every time? So hot..." After her body relaxed, he pulled out, turned her onto her side, lifted one of her legs, and used it as leverage to slide back inside her. At this angle he could lick her toned calf, flip her clit, and also pinch her nipples, all of which contributed to her cumming again. This time, when Abel felt her pussy bearing down on him he didn't hold back. "Yeah, here cums your big load, you fucking hotwife...take it! Unhh! Uhh! Fuuuck..."

"Aieee!" Anita cried out and her eyes fluttered open.

Abel almost freaked out but quickly realized that she was just staring into the distance instead of actually seeing anything as she shook from her orgasmic release.

"Eeehh...uhhh! H-aah!" she cried out, her mouth lolling open as she was inseminated by a man who was not her husband.

Abel kept quiet as he finished dumping his potent load inside her, not wanting to clue her in if she wasn't actually still unconscious. It was very difficult...taking the sexy woman like this while her husband was knocked out next door made him want to yell his conquest to the world. Finally, their bodies stopped shaking in pleasure, her eyes closed once more, and he carefully withdrew, drawing what he felt was a disappointed sigh from her. He dropped to the bed behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

---

"Hey, buddy, wake up!"

"Muh?" Paul's neck was sore. Abel was looking down at him.

The large man held his hand out. "It's morning...we fell asleep on my couch. Busy week, huh?"

Paul accepted the hand and levered himself to his feet. "Yeah, I guess."

"Well, better get home to yer wife before she wakes up."

"Oh, uh, yeah...thanks for inviting me over, Abel."

"Yeah, anytime, bud...maybe next Friday night?"

Paul rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe...gotta go."

Abel cleaned up their bottles and smiled to himself.

Later that afternoon, he was out in his backyard when Anita came out in a black-and-white one-piece swimsuit that showed off her womanly curves. "Hey, Anita, lookin' good!"

She frowned at him. "Thank you, Abel. Will you be out here long?"

"Just enjoying the sun, like you."

"Hmp." She rubbed some suntan lotion on herself and lay down on a reclining deck chair, ignoring him.

That night, Abel once again took the woman in her sleep, though Paul was there to watch and make sure that the vile man used a condom. Abel didn't try the swap trick with a pinpricked rubber again, though, as the cuckolded husband was keeping too close an eye on him. It was good, but Abel now knew how the hotwife felt without any protective barriers.

---

A week passed and Paul chose not to join Abel for another Friday night of 'gaming'. The next morning, he woke up feeling great between his legs and blinked his eyes open to see Anita with his cock in her mouth. "Oh?"

She pulled off of him. "I didn't think you'd mind, given all the fun you've had while I'm asleep. You don't mind, do you?" She took him back between her lips.

He lay back with a smile. "Definitely not."

She blew him for another minute before she climbed astride his hips and rubbed her pussy lips along his six inch length. Then, nibbling her lower lip, she adjusted the angle and took him inside her.

"Uh, Anita?"

"It's okay," she moaned, "just grab a condom and we'll put it on soon...just wanna feel you like this for a little..."

He awkwardly pulled a packet from the side table and got it ready. Finally, his wife dismounted with a disappointed groan in order to allow him to roll the prophylactic down his shaft before she mounted him again. He reached up to massage her breasts and she groaned, "Ah, sensitive...oh, I know why I'm so horny: I'm ovulating. You shouldn't have let me put you inside without a condom, Paul, even for those few minutes." Her words indicated that she was disappointed, but she looked down at him with a hunger that he hadn't seen in years.

"When have I ever been able to say no to you?" he asked her.

"Mm, good answer, babe." She leaned forward to kiss him passionately.

He broke the kiss. "Uh, I'm gonna cum..."

She quickly pulled off. "No, not yet...you gotta take me from behind." She got onto her hands and knees to present her rounded ass to him.

He got behind her. "Really? I thought you didn't like this position."

"Had a nice dream...thought I'd give it another try...ohh..."

Paul slipped his cock back inside her and started thrusting.

"Yeah, just like that, babe..."

Paul grabbed her hips just like he had seen Abel do. She seemed to like that and pushed back at him. Unfortunately, the added stimulation pushed him over the edge. "Unhh! Ohh..."

"Oh..." Anita sighed, realizing that it was over as her husband filled the condom. After he pulled out, she lay on her back to rub at her clit until she quickly came as well.

"I, uh, could've gone down on you..."

"It's fine, Paul...I got there in the end."

---

That night, Abel grinned at Paul as he once again disrobed and got into bed with the blackmailed husband and his sexy, unconscious wife.

"You have to wear two condoms tonight," Paul told him.

"What? Ridiculous."

"It's that or nothing, Abel...she's ovulating right now and we have to be sure there are no accidents."

"If you say so, Paulie," Abel agreed but smiled to himself as the other man grabbed two packets from the side table. Once again, Paul went down on his wife in order to prepare her and then Abel got between her legs to slip his double-rubbered cock inside her. Once he was all the way in, he started hammering into the oblivious woman.

Anita was already gasping. "Nh! Nh!"

Abel adjusted his angle, putting the condoms through their paces as he thrust hard.

Soon, the voluptuous wife grunted as she came. "H-ng! N-ck!"

Abel turned the sexy woman over onto her stomach, quickly shoved his slick prong back inside her, and continued slamming into his conquest, shoving her forward until her face was pressed into her pillow.

"Hmm! Mmm..." She was cumming again.

"Yeah!" Abel crowed as he felt the rubbers split apart deep inside the fertile woman. When he had googled compromising latex condoms and found that petroleum jelly was one way, another was to use two condoms at once...the friction of them rubbing against each other would weaken both...and Paulie had actually made the terrible suggestion himself! All Abel had to do was be extra energetic in his fucking. He could feel Anita's orgasmic insides gripping his now mostly bare cock and then he was cumming as well, blasting her spasming cervix with burst after burst of potent, sperm-filled semen.

"H-nnnk! Ohghdd Pohl..." she moaned.

"Fuuuuck..." Abel hissed as his own orgasm extended due to the feel of Anita's fertile insides pulling at his thick prong. Her primed body practically begged for his seed, and he gave her several more shots before he pulled out and she collapsed forward.

"Shit!" Paul stared down at the tattered remains of the condoms hanging from Abel's dripping dick.

"Oh...oh shit!" Abel agreed in mock alarm.

"No...nonono..." Paul examined his wife's thoroughly inseminated pussy as it gaped open, not having recovered from the intrusion of Abel's thick member yet. "Didn't you feel them break? Why didn't you stop?"

"Sorry, man...she was just cumming and cumming...it felt fantastic...couldn't even tell." Abel pulled the remains of the latex tubes off.

"What happened? Two condoms should have been safer..."

Abel started pulling his clothes on. "Dunno...google it, I guess?"

Paul did so and swore again. "It's all my fault! I didn't know!"

Abel took a hold of the man's shoulders. "Hey, it's not your fault BECAUSE you didn't know, Paulie, and it's not like women get pregnant every time they have sex, even at this time of the month. She had her period after the last accident, remember?"

"Yeah...yeah..."

"Okay, you clean her up and she'll be none the wiser, right? Now we know not to use two condoms again. I'm gonna go."

Paul used the turkey baster once more. He washed it afterward, but he figured that he'd best replace it before Thanksgiving or he'd likely not have much of an appetite at dinner.

---

Abel's continued abuse of Anita's sleeping body continued for several more weeks, including one more repeat of the trick of inviting Paul over for 'gaming' that left the drugged husband unconscious on Abel's couch all night while the larger man inseminated his wife.

A couple weeks after that, Paul was once again over at Abel's for 'game night'.

"Cooler?" Abel asked him as he headed into his kitchen and out of Paul's sight.

"Actually, can I have one of those beers? Whatever you're having."

"Sure, sure." Abel made sure to keep track of which bottle he dosed with the sleeping pill and waited until it dissolved in the carbonated wobbly pop before returning and handing it to his 'friend'. He placed his own bottle onto the coffee table and sat.

"So, we actually going to play together this time?" Paul asked him.

"Huh? Oh, sure, Paulie." Abel got up and grabbed the other controller from where it had been charging next to the TV. When he sat back on the couch, he saw that the cuck was already drinking and had to hide his grin. "So these are the controls..."

---

Abel was taking the sleeping Anita again, this time in the missionary position, her voluptuous body open to him, defenseless.

The voluptuous brunette moaned and came, then opened her eyes to look at him, her gaze sultry. "You gonna fill me up again, stud?"

He slowed his thrusts, his rhythm thrown off by the sudden change. "Uh, what?"

"What, can't keep going if I'm actually awake? Maybe you need some extra stimulation." She reached up and grabbed him by the neck, squeezing hard.

"Ugkh...what...?"

Abel's eyes flew open. He couldn't breathe! He was in his living room, but it looked weird, like he was too tall. His bulging eyes looked about, confused. Paulie was standing off to the side, pulling on a vertical rope, hand over gloved hand. The thick rope went up to...pulleys? Yes, several of them hanging from hooks dangling from the ceiling beams, the rope winding through them.

"Abel..." Paul said as he noticed the larger man awaken, "Anita seemed happy and relaxed in the mornings and I'd do anything for her, but drugging me so you could fuck her without protection?" He stopped pulling. "I clued in after the second time."

Abel reached up to try to pry the choking noose from his neck, but his hands felt so weak, as if they were no longer part of his body. Darkness encroached on his vision.

"I'm not a 'cuck', Abel...I'm an engineer." Paul gave the line one more yank for good measure.

Abel's eyes swung around the room, alighting on the TV. His game was still running, the screen showing in big bold letters, 'YOU'RE DEAD'. Then everything went black.

---

A few days later, Anita looked out the front window and craned her neck. "I think something's going on over at Abel's house."

"Hm?" Paul feigned interest as his thoughts returned to that night. Switching the beers while Abel had turned away to grab the second controller had been easy. Setting up the pulleys with the rope that he'd hung from the backyard fence beforehand had been harder, but through the power of leverage, he'd been able to remove the big, fat problem.

After re-tying the excess rope across the other beam to make it seem like it had always been like that, Paul removed the pulleys. A dining room chair kicked over from under the body completed the illusion. He reset the game console and took care of the extra beer bottle so that it didn't look like Abel had any visitors that night, and then he wiped everything that he'd touched without gloves.

While Abel still had the blackmail video in his phone and cloud account, nobody would investigate the suicide of an overweight man who lived alone, had a dead-end job, no friends, and spent every night playing video games. "Fuck you," Paul spat back at the dead man as he left via the sliding side door. He kept it slightly open, which would seem perfectly normal on such a beautiful, warm night.

---

An ambulance joined the police cars out front of Abel's house.

"Jesus, that's a body...I think Abel died, Paul."

He put on his best shocked face. "Oh jeez, I just spoke to him last week."

Anita turned to him. "It makes you think, huh?" She caressed her midsection. "Maybe...maybe I should keep the baby? You always wore condoms, so this is kind of a miracle, right?"

Paul hesitated. There was absolutely no chance that the child was his own. He pulled his wife into a hug to hide his grimace. "When have I ever been able to say no to you?"

The End

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers