All Comments on 'Sleeping Beauties Ch. 06'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying the story...

I realize Penelope is a bottom, but it would be nice if she’d let Bradley suck her to orgasm as opposed to her climaxing from him banging her prostate. After all a real woman likes when her lover goes down on her and brings her to a climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love 💘 the sexy scenes, my dear, sweet Michele. You arouse me so nicely with each fuck and/or suck. I like both cocks and pussys. My bi orientation wants it all, baby. So, thank you for the variety of sex you share with me. I'd make a good licker-upper. There would never be a wasted drop of cum or an unlicked/unsucked pussy. All those sweet juices would have a home in my throat. How nice!!

Love how he rapes his victims. I'm wondering how far he'll actually go before the police catch him.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES