All Comments on 'SLT: Trials and Tribulations'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

This story was commissioned by an anonymous patron through a generous donation to a sexual assault prevention non-profit.

Omart57Omart579 months ago

Good story, B! Thanks for sharing!

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Omart57,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow9 months ago

Really hot. Descriptions of the action and their emotions was superb.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

SyleusSnow,

Thank you very much!

acgandersonacganderson9 months ago

Exquisite as always. Thank you for the thrilling tale.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

acganderson,

You are quite welcome!

WetheatWetheat9 months ago

Hawt!!!! More of this please!!!

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Wetheat,

Thanks! I do plan to keep writing, and I have a few other stories about Sigma Lambda Tau as well.

RoboButtonsRoboButtons9 months ago

Love love love loved this one! Wish we had gotten to read Chloe and Leah's experience together. Would be interested to read how you write same-sex intimacy.

IsabellaMarieIsabellaMarie9 months ago

Always good to see another SLT I loved the softer side shown here with Zahra compared to the more aggressive side of SLT stories with the Elsi/Suki & Hannah/Avery parings.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

RoboButtons,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

I am strongly considering writing a B-side version of this story where the focus is more on Leah and Chloe - if I do that I'll definitely put a comment here saying so.

In the meantime, my Lost Worlds series has some same-sex intimacy in the context of a polyamorous relationship, if you're curious about how I write it.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

IsabellaMarie,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

One of the things I like about the SLT series is exploring different characters with a thematic link between them. I'm glad you enjoyed Zahra.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best series hands down! Every Sigma story is so erotically beautiful

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Thank you! I'm glad you like the series. I do intend to keep writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot…I would love to see Rebecca’s older sister…maybe about to finish college…get knocked up by the same guy.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked it! I don't know if that particular scenario will happen, but I do plan to write more Sigma Lambda Tau stories.

AshstoneAshstone9 months ago

Another great Sigma story thanks for all the time you put into these.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Ashstone,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying them - as long as I enjoy writing them I'll keep it up.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker9 months ago

Nice. I think this is your longest story so far, but it pays off. I hope you enjoy writing for a long time to come.

Also, congrats on reaching 800 followers.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

TheDeepThinker,

Thanks! This one really called for a lot of buildup, and I'm glad you think it was worth it.

I certainly plan to keep writing for a long time, and I'm flattered that that many people are taking an interest in my stories. I hope you keep enjoying writing too - you've got quite a few people enjoying your stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd like to think that they were all in the control group of the study: just on placebos

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Not gonna lie, that would be very funny.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was hot…when is your next story coming?

bumpercarsbumpercars8 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked it! My next story is probably a few weeks out. You can take a look at my ko.fi page (linked in my profile) to learn about upcoming stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The SLT series is an enduring favourite! The use of the religious angle is so much fun and made for a great contrast with the libertine attitudes of the sorority. I'm very curious to see that "musical chairs" game depicted in a future story. Perhaps a prequel with Zahra? Wish we got to see Chloe and Leah actually consumate their feelings for each other — which was a very sweet and romantic subplot

bumpercarsbumpercars6 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoy the series! The interactions between their attitudes about sex were indeed fun to write. I may write a out the musical chairs challenge someday, or write a companion story about Chloe and Leah's first time - we'll have to see. In the meantime, my next SLT story will have a challenge called "synchronized pole dancing."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES