SLT: Trials and Tribulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't worry," she said.

"I'm not worrying that much," she said. "But I think we need to apologize."

"For what?" Chloe demanded.

"To Zahra," Leah said. "For, um, kicking her out of her room."

"Oh," Chloe said. "Yeah."

"And then, maybe we could go get some breakfast?"

"Yeah," Chloe said. "That'd be nice."

They couldn't find Zahra anywhere, though, so they went to breakfast without apology. Another half-hour later, Zahra stirred, and found herself draped across the chest of the anonymous guy from the night before. He'd been awake for some time, but Zahra couldn't tell how much.

"Hey there, sailor," she said. She turned, looking for Rebecca, and frowned when she wasn't there.

"She was gone when I woke up," the guy said.

Zahra sighed. "Well, that's a shame."

"Did you really have to egg me on last night?"

Zahra grinned. "I didn't have to. But it was hot."

He sighed. "And what if I..."

"Knocked her up?"

He blushed, and Zahra shrugged.

"If she'd stuck around, I would have gotten her a morning-after pill and some breakfast. I do like to show people what sex can be. But if she wants to do it on her own, I can't help much." Zahra sat up, and gave the guy another shrug.

"I guess you can't make an omelet without fertilizing a few eggs."

"That's not how you make omelets," he objected.

"Maybe not," she admitted. "So let me make you some pancakes instead. Hey, what's your name?"

--

"Alright," Leah said. "Chloe, do you want to start the prayer?"

The dining hall was quiet as Chloe reached over and took Rebecca and Leah's hands, even for a Sunday morning, so hardly anyone glanced their way. The handful of students who went to their old church sometimes gave them dirty looks, but they were all still at church at this hour.

"God," Chloe said. "We thank you for everything you've taught us, about love and mercy. We pray that, someday, all of your churches will understand those lessons too. Especially Pastor Stevens, although we know that's a heavy lift."

Leah grinned. "We pray that Rebecca's baby is healthy and that everything goes well at her checkup."

Rebecca bowed her head. "I thank you for the best friends I could ever have," she said, and smiled as she felt them both squeeze her hands.

"Alright," Chloe said. "Who wants pancakes?"

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll and CTCalamity for their editorial help.