Slummin It - Briana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three men looked down at the naked younger black woman who was tied and blindfolded on the old blankets. Briana could hear the music, but noticed a new odor. It smelled like another unwashed person, but she kept her mouth closed and patiently waited. The three men stripped and moved on to the young woman. Frank slid his cock into her wet pussy. "Unnngg," she moaned as Bob rubbed his cock on her lips. She began to panic and tried to get loose, but she was held tight.

"Wa . . .wait," she yelled. "N-no, don't. Don . . . Ahhh! Please d . . . Aarrrgggh! Oh Fuck! Ahhh!" As she was moaning, Bob slid his cock into her mouth and she began sucking as he slid it down her throat. The two men pumped the helpless slut for only a few minutes before filling her with their cum. When they were done, Joe removed her blindfold and untied her. Briana was not fully recovered as she panted, "That . . . that wasn't very n-nice, Joe. Uh, I'm a . . . . ."

He smiled at her and said, "You're a hot little slut, Briana. And you belong to me." She nodded her head. "And I can share with you with whoever I want. You understand me, slut?" She nodded again as she looked over at Bob and Frank. They were looking at her like they were wolves and she was raw meat. "And we're all going to spend the whole day using your slutty body."

The three men used the little black slut for the next six hours leaving her exhausted. All of her holes were fucked numerous times and each hole had two cocks in it at least once. Her name was never used, and 'cum dump,' 'whore,' and 'fuck hole' were added to her list of names to which she would now answer. They made her beg for their cocks and plead with them to let her suck them off. At the end of the day, she rimmed Joe's smelly ass before finally getting dressed and going home.

Bob and Frank became regulars at Joe's shack at least once a week for the next month. Briana explained to her husband that she planned to work extra hours at the shelter a couple of days a week. Those were the days she would visit Joe. At the beginning of the third month of her summer vacation, Joe convinced her to give up working at the shelter and just spend her days with him. The men helped him build a bigger shack so they wouldn't be so cramped during their fuck-a-thons. He added a few more of his friends to her lineup and by the end of the summer, she was whoring herself out to six white homeless men. At the end of the summer, she fell into a depression. "What's up, slut," Joe asked.

"Next week I have to start back to school, Joe. I won't get to spend my days with you. I'm going to miss you guys."

Joe thought of that too and didn't have an answer for her so he just put his arm around her and gradually stripped and fucked her. Instead of just sending her out afterwards, he walked her to her car and said, "We'll try to work something out, slut." He noticed she was crying as she drove away.

The next day when she got to Joe's, she was grinning ear-to-ear. "What's with you today, bitch," he asked.

"Marv got a promotion and will be overseeing the Detroit office. He'll have to spend one week a month there. I was thinking that you could stay with me that week. I would have to go to school, but you could watch TV, and then at night I could still be your slut. Maybe we could even invite Bob and Frank over sometimes. I could be a slut for all of you. What do you think?"

As Joe thought about climbing all over this hot little slut's body for a solid week each month, he also thought of getting a hot shower and good food. He thought of a clean bed and air conditioning or heat. He thought about being a real hero to his pals if he invited them to spend a night or two with the little fuck hole. "Damn," he thought. "This is win-win -win for me."

He smiled at her and said, "That sounds like a good idea, slut. Let me know when, and then come and get me. I think I'll enjoy shagging your horny black cunt in the shower and in your marital bed. I think I'll enjoy you rimming my ass as I have my morning coffee. And I think we'll all enjoy some good food."

As he was talking, he watched her smile getting bigger and bigger. She said, "Mmm, that all sounds good to me, Joe. I can't wait."

For the next two weeks, Briana didn't see Joe and the boys. She picked Joe up after her husband left for Detroit on Sunday of the third week. When they got back to her house, she gave him breakfast and then fucked her in the shower. He spent the whole day catching up and using his slut's holes until she was delirious and feel asleep. He used her every night after school and on Thursday, they picked up Bob and Frank. The three men were fed well by their slut and then spent the rest of the night fucking her until she passed out. She just barely made it to school the next day. Briana called off school on Friday.

The men invited the other three homeless men who had also used Briana over to her house. Briana was surprised to see them, but fed and fucked them all day long. The little black slut was banged continuously by the six big white homeless men and drifted in and out of consciousness most of the afternoon and evening. When the men left on Saturday morning, the house was a wreck. The food and alcohol were depleted. The towels were all in the laundry and the dishes were all in the dishwasher. Even though Briana was exhausted, she managed to get everything finished before Marv made it home that evening.

As her husband sat in his favorite chair that evening, he said, "I think I'm going to like this new challenge, Bri. Lots of opportunity, but I'll be gone a week each month. If I can get the business built up, I may even spend a little more time there. The company is going to compensate me quite well for this too. But are you sure you're going to be OK here by yourself?

She just smiled to herself and said, "I'll make do, Honey. I'll make do."


12