All Comments on 'Slut Son Ch. 14 - Day at the Beach'

by DomGuardi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the things I appreciate is your devotion to finding your own style and your groove. Keep this up and keep it coming.

DomGuardiDomGuardiabout 1 month agoAuthor

Not going to lie, I really needed that. I really want my style to be fun and entertaining. Cartoony, but in the sense that the anatomy and the action are exaggerated. Thank you very much for the feedback, I feel inspired 😊

ZurrlockZurrlock25 days ago

Love it, I don't really have any criticisms or things you could have done differently (fucked the model sure, but I know that's coming later), and same goes for last few chapters really. So I'll give some redundant plot ideas that you probably already have in mind anyway;

Simon's cum somehow is magical (I mean, this is already a very unrealistic story) and Can's youngifying isn't fake after all. This shows up as the b(l)each blonde returns to her day job as a model, only to have her makeup artist and dermatologist alike remark on how soft and vitalized her skin has become, and other than some extra sun - which should have had the opposite effect - the only thing the model can think of as different was that cum she ended up falling asleep caked in, so she gets back in touch with Slut Son again for another try, after having already exhausted the other options. After that chapter, where she goes home caked again (or maybe stays the night in that state, not quite being daring enough to risk her reputation and job on being seen going home in that state) it's confirmed, and that leads to other models catching on and showing up in turn, at first begging for the miracle cure, and then swiftly reversed to dominating demands as they find just how much of a slut Simon is.

Also, pushing the growing exhibition of Simon to the point that once various videos and pictures end up "leaked" to the internet by the various people that has shot him, he gets offers to become a porn star, dragging a very willing liberated Candice along for the ride, with the duo taking the porn world by storm, and both of them becoming world-wide sexual icons. Their true relationship is concealed and they only do "stepmom" type content, while posing as a couple, which naturally doesn't last very long until revealed.

Both of these are long-term plots, and probably partially conflicting (though falling back on selling fountain of youth treatments to fashion and porn models alike could be an option once they leave the porn industry as quickly as they entered it once their relationship is found out) so could maybe be joined into existing plans. Though I'm also like 85 % certain you already had something along these lines in mind already.

But even if you go somewhere completely different, I'm here for it all the way. Including when I forget about looking for updates for half a year again lol.

Oh and I love the cartoony feel, the colored text worked out, though preferably keep it to the level you did here, orgasmic screams and the like, as entire sentences colored and messed up could be a strain of reading, especially for a reader hopefully in the throes of passion themselves, but otherwise keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomGuardi@DomGuardi
Hello everyone, my name is Dominic (Dom) and I'm here for the love of the craft of reading fine erotica, letting the imagination run wild, and being part of a community that finds entertainment in all things sexual. I am recently married, and strangely we find ourselves explo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES