All Comments on 'Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 06'

by MySlutWifeStories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No pussy hair, so a 4 is the highest I can rate this even if she does fuck her own brother!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it!! 5 stars. So hot. Kept me hard. Looking forward to the next chapter

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01984 months ago

So your wife is a whore, and your financing it? Are you a willing cuck or was that you have no self esteem and just went along with cause you have nothing else to do? Will you document your tribulations when she passes off a incurable STI to you from eating a creampie from her blown out crotch? As someone with enough self respect to never involve myself with a common street walker, what does it feel like to sleep beside someone who has absolutely no respect for you, or your marriage?

Just questions from someones who's curious.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she screamed. "God brother, I love your fucking cock! Pound that asshole."

"Breed my asshole brother. Fuck it hard!".

---

Why do writers insist on creating FAKE dialog like this? 😒 Siblings do NOT address each other this way. She most likely has a nickname for her brother that she would use in a moment of passion. Pathetic. I'm voting with a one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMySlutWifeStories@MySlutWifeStories
Short stories to cum to. Stories here are true encounters shared to me by my slut wife and/or embellished fantasies from dirty talk in bed. My wife's estimated body count is 60+ men. A majority of these men have in fact been up her asshole. She is nearing 100 cock's sucked. Wh...