Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 07

Story Info
Incestous, bisexual group sex ends with a sticky finale.
1.7k words
4.48
9.4k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are hundreds, if not thousands of naked photos of my wife and I. I have asked for countless inappropriate selfies. I have taken more than my share of her naked and sucking my cock. I've walked in on her while she was texting men her naked flesh. I've also shared her photos with other people, jacking off in bed when I was alone and horny with them. She has also texted me from other men's bedrooms. Smartphones, high sex drives and sometimes some poor choices made this all fairly inevitable. So it's not like we were necessarily adverse to being on camera. What we had managed to avoid up to that point, with some luck involved, was our intimate moments not being shared with the world. No leaked sex photos. Nothing uploaded to where they shouldn't be. The risk was there. The thrill was too. But our openness somehow remained relatively private.

But the feeling one gets in the pit of their stomach. The feeling that is more often right than wrong. Well, it was overwhelming at that moment. I could only imagine the view the man at the door had. My ass, straddling over top this tiny little tattooed girl. My cock, half hard and draped over her wet cunt. Her little face and mine both looking backwards, sex and cum both glistening off our mouths, fresh from feeding off the taboo in front of us. Our eyes wide, like deer in the headlights. And a brother and sister still slowly having anal sex. Perhaps unaware of our new visitor, or her brother Mike, just intending to keep his horse cock hard inside his big sisters, big ass. He kept a slow, rhythmic pace. Amy, with her shock presumable worn off, went back to licking her man's cock as it penetrated my wife.

"Of all the pussy in the world, you still insist on fucking your sister?" He laughed, dick still in hand.

"For fuck's sake, close the door." Mike replied. "And keep your voice down.".

While still very confused and feeling somewhat vulnerable, I couldn't help but snicker at the comment about his voice being too loud. Anyone half paying attention more than likely heard what was happening. Perhaps not the incest. Who would imagine such a thing? But definitely people hooking up in the basement. He had walked over to the bed at this point, still recording or taking photos. I felt his hand grab my cock and smack my ass. I flinched. He was very boldly milking my cock from behind, and gently rubbing it on Amy's pussy lips.

"Is this the husband?" He asked, again out loud.

Amy giggled. "That's Ryan. He was going to be our threesome tonight, until all of this happened.".

Ryan? Ryan? Ryan! That name was indeed familiar. A school friend, I believe. And someone else who clearly knew their secret. And I am guessing, had a piece of my wife once upon a time as well. He was handsome, dark haired and very, very tall. He had taken his shirt off, and I admired his stomach, if not what followed down below.


"Those two can't keep their hands off each other when they hook up. Do you mind if I join in with you both?" Ryan asked Amy and I?

My wife and her brother were rolling around on the bed now, kissing passionately. He was on top of her, his big dick slowly pumping away at her stretched anus. Her legs up in the air. The leverage was incredible. It was truly a sight. I yearned to slide inside of her, but it was not my turn.

Amy was back on her knees, bobbing her head up and down on Ryan's dick. She grabbed me by my shaft and tugged gently to join in. I stood up beside this unexpected lover, and she took turns, licking and teasing us both. Rubbing our slick cockheads together. His uncircumcised piece contrasted mine. It was exciting watching his ample foreskin pull back and forth with her lips. Ryan again reached down and grabbed my shaft and stroked it slowly.


"Nice cock sir. I hope you don't mind. Your brother-in-law and I have been good friends, a long time now. Good, good friends. We've shared a lot.".

He leaned in and for the second time that evening, I was kissing another man. Amy, resting on her cute little ass, was grinning ear to ear. She had taken his phone and started taking photos of all of us. Me, engaged in more bisexual foreplay with this naked stranger. And my wife, still having her asshole bred by her brother.

Ryan and I fell to the bed together. I instinctively found my way beside my wife. She looked over at me with a loving look in her eyes. Both of "our men" were now on top of us. She leaned over towards me the best she could to kiss me, and then, as if coordinated with the intense pressure I started to feel on my asshole, whispered.

"Just relax handsome. He's an amazing lover. Just close your eyes and breathe."

And on queue, I felt his sublime cock start to slip inside of me. All of the oxygen in my lungs escaped me. There is nothing that can prepare you for your first cock. As the tip of his dick disappeared inside of me, he stopped and just looked at me with a smile. His hand started stroking his shaft, and I felt pre-cum starting to leak out of my swollen hole. Amy, now along side he and I, started pumping my cock up and down. Ryan pulled his cock head out of my ass and starting taking his slick pre-cum and gently started working his fingers inside of me. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head. One, then two of his digits started finger fucking my virgin hole.

"Thats it baby. God you look sexy like that." My wife was extremely pleased. Hearing her approval amongst the fuck sounds her and Mike were making awakened a whore inside of me. I started getting more worked up knowing her and I were getting fucked, side by side, together. I pulled my legs back the best I could. I wanted them over my shoulders like her brother was doing to her. Mike noticed and grinned. He started quickening his pace. Back to pounding his sisters rectum. Her tits splashing around. I flicked my tongue along Ryans some more, then whispered in his ear "My turn. Fill me up."

Ryan's big strong arms helped position me as I desired, and his thick cock started to replace his fingers. Amy, in between her man and Ryan, had the phone pointed at my wife and I as she cackled with delight.

"I want you both to look at me when you feel them cum Inside of you" she directed. I covered my face with my arms and Ryan reached toward me and raised them over my head, pinning them on the pillow. I did not resist.

Soon, both men were selfishly drilling our holes, lost in their own moment. My wife, her brother, experts in anal incest. Me, screaming and grunting as my asshole was ravaged. It hurt so bad. Yet felt so uniquely good. The deeper he went, the more at ease I felt. He recognized as such and bottom out in my asshole and held himself there. Writhing his hips in a way that still stretched my bowels, but kept from the long painful penetrations.

Amy, still recording, went back and forth between Ryan and Mike. Slipping her slut tongue in their mouths as they both bred my wife and I. I sensed she may be the orchestrator of this whole ordeal. Her clit was as swollen as the 3 cocks in the room. She then crawled in between our four bodies, and straddled my wife's face. Lowering her little body, muffling the incestous moans come from her face. I looked up and saw her holding the phone well out in front of her. All of us in frame. I could see in her eyes that my wife's pussy licking was getting her close. Ryan let go of my arms, and started furiously pumping my cock and went back to long hard thrusts up my ass. Mike, nailing his sister was making the whole bed shake.

As if we were dominoes, one orgasm started triggering the next. Amy's confidence immediately melted as her pussy exploded on my wife's face. Her body convulsed and shook. My wife, screaming and licking while she frantically fucked her cunt with her hand, feeling her brother flood her asshole full of semen. Mike. Her brother. God, her sexy brother. He leaned into Amy's back and quieted his orgasm, ferociously roaring into her skin. The scent of cum started filling the room, and within moments, I felt what my wife had just experienced. Hot ropes of sperm filling my asshole. It was an inexplicable sensation. I felt every hot drop splashing the walls of my body. His hand jacking me off in turn caused my own involuntary ejaculation. Copious amounts of seed spraying on my stomach and chest. I had lost all control. There was no pain. I was just shaking and fading in and out of consciousness.

All five of us collapsed. Amy, politely allowing my wife some oxygen. Her brother slipping out of his sister yet still holding her. They both looked lovingly at each other and again, kissed deeply. Ryan, his half hard cock still inside of me, spooned me from behind. HIs arms holding me as well. Amy of course, in the middle of everything. Ryan's phone still in hand, still recording. She blew it a kiss. And with the click of a button, the world faded to black.

--

Next: There may not be a next. It is wildly hilarious to me, some of the comments here. Some of you dudes, presumably sitting there right now, with your sad dicks in hand reading erotica, providing no constructive comments. Just talking shit for no reason. There are 1000's of stories on this website. Just move on. So weird. So strange. I don't need to be told to stop writing. Give the story a 0 and move on with your life. Or better yet, just find the next author you do like. If you're a man, my intent is write some smut to make your cock explode. If you're a woman, I hope you like a man leaning into taboos and are equally as excited. But there is nothing sadder than some pretentious, righteous "author" on a fictitious written porn website. Good lord.