Slutty Step Daughter

Story Info
I want to be fucked by my new step dad.
3.3k words
4.25
24.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 22 years old with no other sibling as my mom and dad got separated when i was a kid and she was super busy raising me.

But Recently, my mother got married to this new man. When I heard about him I thought he would be something like an old man, fat, boring and working too much as he always sent us quite expensive gifts.

To my surprise he was nothing like I imagined him. We met two months ago & last to last Sunday they got married. First thought that hit my head when I saw him was "He is too hot to be a dad to me."

Well, he is in his mid 40s but his body won't tell you he has passed his 20s yet. 6 '2 tall, dark, brown eyes and an athletic body, he must have spent half his life in the gym. Alas, he is my step dad.

My mom really has a good eye for handsome men. My biological father was quite handsome too. But this one is tempting!

Days went by, since we shifted with him. I forgot how enchanting he was until last weekend when I saw him cooking without his shirt on. 'Well no one was home and he felt it hot already' is what he said as soon as he saw me coming in. Though somewhere I know he was waiting for my mom to come before I did. But then I would have missed this heavenly perfectly tanned body of his.

Though I thought he got a little uncomfortable when he saw me, he never bothered to pick his shirt up, which was just a few inches away from where he was. I stayed there for a while and enjoyed watching his muscles move. It didn't last long because as I heard my mom's car I rushed into my room feeling like I was cheating on her. It was kind of a weird feeling but I knew somewhere I haven't accepted this hot man as my dad to be honest.

When I came back out for dinner he was all dressed in the same peach shirt which was lying there while he was cooking. As we all sat together I could imagine him shirtless there at that moment. "Such a lucky lady." I thought as I saw my mom.

"So, did you like the food your father prepared?" My mom asked me, interrupting my thoughts about her husband.

"Yes, it's delicious." I replied after a pause. It took me a minute to get back to reality.

"You know he got off early and cared to cook for you as I told him I am gonna be late tonight." She added.

'Wait, so he knew that it's gonna be me not mom walking in at that moment? Then why did he act as if he was startled?' This feeling made my stomach have a little butterflies. I can see his long & sexy legs under the table. I wanted to get down on that table on my knees and beg him to let me Suck his Dick.

Thought of being a slut for him were all filled in my mind while u finished my dinner, did the dishes and went back into my room.

I laid down on the bed. It was a summer day but at night it gets cold here. I sleep with my windows open generally. As soon as I closed my eyes I could imagine myself again knelt before him sucking his dick. Thought of my mom watching me being her husband's slut was driving me crazy. I felt myself getting wet. I got up from my bed and there was a picture of him in my room. I picked that up and placed it on the table in the middle of the room. I stood in front of it and started rubbing my pussy over my shorts. Then my fingers unbuttoned my shirt. I let the shirt fall off and pulled my shorts down too as if I am stripping in front of him. I had a great pair of bra and panties on. Good enough for me to wear before an unexpected sex. I knelt there and closed my eyes again, imagining me sucking him while my hands stroked my nipples.

I wanted it more intense as if I could have something which makes me feel like his Dick. 'There must be some cucumbers in the kitchen' I thought. It was past 11 so I knew my mom would be sleeping and I stepped out without wearing anything.

I went straight to the kitchen, found some in the fridge and rushed back to my room. But on the way I saw the study's lights on, I knew it was him in there. 'What's wrong in sneaking a glimpse' I thought to myself walking in the direction of study slowly and without any noise. Door wasn't closed fully giving me enough space to watch in. He was sitting on his chair wearing a white t-shirt and olive shorts while I was standing there holding a cucumber and all wet watching him work.

He moved his chair a bit and I hid myself right on time. 'I don't think he saw me' I assured myself on the way back to my room, almost running and flushed with the thought of what if he saw me earlier like that. What would he have done? Would he have asked me and tried to explain to me that he is my father or what if he would take me in and make me do what I want? Well, in these cases they spank their girls, don't they? God! I want him to pull my panties down and spank me right there bent on that table.'

I reached my room in the same space I was kneeling before. I sucked that cucumber like never before. I was so horny and my panties were all wet. I unhooked my bra imagining he would love my books falling out for his cum on them. How I would look like drenched in his cum all over my face and my body. What would my mom look like if they did that?

I stood up and walked towards my table. Bent on it with my hands over the table and books hanging on it enough for my nipples to touch them. I yanked my panties down imagining him doing that to me and rubbed my pussy with that cucumber I sucked as if I would suck his Dick.

I was rubbing it faster and moving back and forth imagining him behind me rubbing his Dick on my pussy and enjoying the view of my nipples rubbing on the table in the mirror.

That very second I heard some steps out of my room. 'Oh shit, someone's coming and I haven't locked the door.' I pulled my panties back on and rushed towards my bra. He opened my door and I just finished hooking my bra back. "I was changing." I said.

He stood there, "Oh okay, so you got school tomorrow?"

"Yeah" I replied, shocked that he is not bothered standing there watching me in my bra and panties.

He grinned a little as if he knew what I was thinking. My face was all flushed with the thoughts if he knew.

"Well, then you should be sleeping now or you will be late tomorrow" he replied calmly.

I was shocked how he is neither offended nor wants an explanation of me all stripped in the middle of my room in front of him.

He walked out of the door closing it behind and I stood there quite in terror and shock. That night I went to sleep wondering about what he must be thinking of my body. Did he like it or what? Why didn't he say anything? He should have scolded me or given me a warning or something. Was he enjoying his view?

Next morning, everything was as usual. As it has to be mom and his husband were ready for work and I was dressed for school. I tried my best to look him in the eyes to figure out what's going on. But nothing!

I had my breakfast and was getting out just when he offered to drop me at school with an excuse that he has some work around there today. I agreed and waited for him while my mom left for work.

There we were in his car with FM on.

"How's everything?" he asked.

"Umm.... Good. What specifically?" I questioned.

"Nothing specific. Just wanted to know if you have something to share." He smiled.

"There's nothing." I replied all flushed thinking about last night.

Two days went by all back to normal, mom came home in mid afternoon saying she had to go out somewhere because of work. It was all weekend. She assured me that I will have a great time with my step father as he will be staying home. First weekend when he is going to be home since we moved in.

He came back home in the evening two hours after she left. I was painting in the yard when he came out in his same white shirt and olive shorts. Watching him reminded me of that night. He came closer to me and stopped to watch what I was doing.

"Oh painting, isn't this fun. I love painting too. Want me to teach you some?"He asked.

"Ahh, I didn't know you enjoyed painting too. Well, sure, if you can help me wherever you think."

"Wait, let me show you some of mine." He went inside after saying that and came back with three incredible pieces. Two were modern art and one was of a woman in her twenties, maybe her ex wife.

"Wow! They are so beautiful. Especially this woman." I pointed at her.

"Yeah, she was my sister from when we were young. We lost her in an accident."

"God! I am really sorry. Mom never told me about this." I felt bad for being such a spoiler.

"No worries, kid. Show me what you are trying to do."

I moved my canvas to him revealing my painting and he helped me with points I was not sure about how to. We spent hours there enjoying our paintings.

"Tired?" He asked me while sitting next to me. "Want something refreshing to have?"

"It's almost dinner time. Mom would have scolded me to munch on anything right now."

"Well, mom isn't here so we can have all the fun her presence would never let us have." He laughed.

Thought of me attracted to him came up just as he said this. I wanted to have some other kind of fun with him. He got up and asked me if I would like a movie night with pizza. To which I agreed.

We both finalised a horror movie and set up popcorn, pizza and some soda to have with that movie.

Settled in a couch, I was wearing a hazel blue strappy frock which ended just on my upper thigh as I sat with my legs on the table. Just as the movie continued there was a scene where a girl in a corset appears and there the guy starts kissing her. I never felt this awkward while watching a horror movie as I could totally imagine me and my step dad in there. I turned to look towards him and he noticed. I saw the bulge in his shorts and that made me crave to touch him.

"I will be back." I got up and rushed into my room to use the washroom. While I was coming back I admired myself in the mirror and wished to be naughty. 'I can't look like a kid if I want him to take me and this is my only chance.' So, standing there I removed my undershorts and bra.

I went out hesitatingly and sat beside him where I was earlier. My legs are on the table again but this time a little bent letting my frock rise up to reveal my panties. I knew he noticed the difference. I saw him settling the bulge. I tried getting closer to him and my hand hit the glass of water in his hand which fell on my thighs.

"SHIT!" I sat up and used my hands vividly on my thighs.

"Oh, I am really sorry. I don't mean to." He said while his hands were there on my frock moving similar to mine. I can feel his touch on my tights as my frock was wet and stuck to my thighs.

"It's okay, it was my mistake. I moved." I said embarrassingly, realising he already knew I moved towards him.

We looked into each other's eyes while his hand rested on my thigh. I felt that sexual tension between us may be because of the movie. His hand was still while I pulled out my frock from under. Now he was touching my thighs directly with his hand and we were staring into each other's eyes. My nipples were getting erect and I bet he saw them with this thin frock. He moved his hand a bit up to find my panties wet for him.

"It was too much water. You want to change?" He said taking his hand back and realising he shouldn't be doing it.

"It's not water." I replied desperately.

"What?" He asked, surprised.

"I mean water is only on my frock." I realised how stupid I looked and what the hell I just did.

To add to my embarrassment I was already holding my frock up enough to let him see my panties. I realised and left it to fall down. After waiting for a moment to let him reply, when he didn't I walked to my room all embarrassed and sat there replaying it all. I don't know why it was still making me wet. I got up, removed my dress and turned back as my cupboard is next to my room's door. There he was standing, staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him standing there just in panties with my nipples erect and my body loving him watching me.

"Just watching what you tried to show me earlier." He replied with a grin.

"No, I didn't." I denied.

"Is that so? You didn't stand outside my study that night just in your bra and panties for me to watch? You didn't want me to see you bent on this table here with my picture behind you while rubbing yourself?

You didn't remove your bra and shorts to reveal yourself to me? You didn't force water on yourself to let me see through your dress?" He asked.

I was amazed. He saw it all that day. "No, that spilling water was unintentional." I replied.

"Why did you do it all?" He asked as if he had never seen himself in the mirror.

"I Don't know. You are so enchanting and you don't feel like a dad to me to be honest."

"Then what do you want to be with me?" He teased me.

"Your slut." I replied looking in the mirror.

I know he was shocked. He only assumed I wanted to tease him. Never this.

"And what about your mom?" He asked as if he was considering my offer.

"Do you tell her everything you do? You told her you saw me rubbing myself that night and didn't interrupt?"

"Well then slut you're alone trapped with me the whole weekend." He grinned.

I felt way more embarrassed about being called slut than I thought.

"Do everything you imagined that night." He ordered.

I went near him and knelt in front of him. My hands went to his shorts.

"Wait." He said, "I am sorry but I need to shoot this. Don't get me wrong but you are lawfully my daughter what if someday I am accused of rape. I hope you understand."

I took his phone and set up a location covering the whole room. The thought of this all getting filmed made me erect.

I knelt back where I was supposed to be. I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled out his dick. Huge, dark, hard and luring. I teased this with my fingers rubbing all over. I was watching him while grabbing his dick and stroking it. As it was harder I liked it from top to bottom before I finally took it in my mouth. His hand went back to my head pushing his dick harder inside me while I was sucking it. My nippled rubbed his legs a few times while I sucked him like everytime I imagined. I took his hand and made him pull my hair. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and asked him to treat me rough.

"Don't speak you slut. You are not allowed to push it out till I want it myself." He said while pushing his dick inside my mouth.

In no time he was rough enough to push it down my throat. I was enjoying that too much. I always wanted this. As I asked him, he used an abusive word every time he wanted to moan.

He pulled out saying,"I want to cum."

"Cum on me." I said and this is what startled him. Making me realise he never came on my mom's body.

I took his dick and said, "Cum right here on my face and my body. Treat me like a slut and a whole which you just called me."

He did as I said without hesitation. I was filled with his cum all over me. I made him rub his dick on my boobs. Then he asked me to stop recording.

I went there and paused the camera all drenched in his juices feeling like all I imagined. I found him just behind me in no moment.

He made me bend right there in front of the camera (paused) and pulled my panties down. I could see my expressions along with my boobs hanging in the camera.

Suddenly, he became all dominant and I realised it's the recording which made him conscious earlier.

"Isn't this what you wanted slut?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy." I replied.

"Let me give it all to you."

"Yes, daddy please fuck me. I always wanted you to fuck me hard." I begged.

He rubbed his dick on me like I did that day with that cucumber. Now, I know he saw it all.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He laughed.

"Yes, daddy."

"Such a slut!"

"Fuck your slut, daddy."

He pushed his dick in and out teasing me a million times before he was finally in and fucking me hard.

He saw me desperate for him and begging every time to stop teasing and start fucking. I was wondering if he ever does that to my mom. Or if she would ever know what we did. He kept on fucking me till I came. His hands rubbed my nipples, pinched them and plated with them. He grabbed my boobs and called me whore repeatedly.

We both came and he stopped but I wanted him again. He felt so good inside me. He turned me around and sucked my boobs.

"You're very pretty." He whispered.

"More than my mom?" I asked.

He was a little surprised & said,"You both are very pretty. You are a lot like her. Wanting to be rough and slutty."

"So, she likes being a slut too?" I don't know why but I asked.

"Kind of. But you want it more." He replied.

"Enough talking." He said and put me on my bed. He came over kissing me roughly and to my surprise he pulled me in his arms and we slept.