All Comments on 'Slutty Step Daughter'

by _Saber_ATHENA_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars. Because I love daddy daughter fucking.

Please write another chapter with her dressed up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

She needs to talk dirty about how much she loves fucking. Then begging for Daddy's cum on her face. Plus drinking Daddy's cum.

Maybe a chapter with her dressed as a cheerleader. Knee high socks and she pulls her panties to the side so daddy can plow her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write more. They have the entire weekend to fuck each other's brains out. And maybe longer when mom returns.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not going to request specific situations for subsequent chapters . . .

My requests are:

Proof Reading ( really a requirement )

Assistance with continuity, panties were removed, then referenced insessently until the end.

So many paragraphs were scrambled, almost beyond fitting in the story.

A suggestion I have seen in literotica.com Record yourself reading your draft story. Play the recording while reading along . . . You will self-identify many of the errors yourself.

On the other hand . .GREAT STORY !

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Proof read & find an editor! This could have been a great story but errors ruined that including the continuity. Did she have panties on or not? Put her in thigh highs & heels!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous