Slutty Tales Pt. 02: Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to do anything, silly girl. Just be yourself... Oh and mmm, yeah ride my cock... That's it, good girl."

Becca didn't even notice the shadow of her sidekick enter from the left. His cock was waiting obscenely for her lips, so they can finish and finalise this scene with him filling her mouth.

Ryan had to grab her by the ponytail and turn her head so she can receive the cherry on the cake.

She opened her lips slightly reluctantly - every move is difficult in this dream like world called subspace.

"That's it, take his fucking cock," Ryan growled, her head held firmly between his palms.

When the third cock hit the back of her throat she came again without having any control on it whatsoever.

"Damn it," Ryan called out and gritted his teeth, but he didn't reveal that he felt Becky come again on him. Instead, "I won't last much longer," he blurted out.

"Ready for the grand finale, bitch?" Corey asked her, grabbing a fistful of hair on the top of her head.

She didn't particularly liked to be called 'bitch' and it probably would have been a bit of a turn off if she hadn't been still in the clouds of an orgasmic bliss.

Ryan stood up and pushed Becca down to replace him on the sofa.

Corey positioned himself between her legs and slid his cock inside her cunt that was still gaping, stretched by Ryan's bigger tool. The other two stood over her and rubbing themselves lewdly, they soon shoot their hot cum over her breasts.

She tried to look away, but Ryan snapped at her and ordered to keep her eyes on him.

"Look at me, slut. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You like bathing in cum.. " he smirked, "nothing's wrong with that. It suits you." His lips smiled but his eyes were telling her that he still judged her. Or was she just imagining it?"

It happens to be one of my favourite kinks too," Maxwell added from somewhere on the other side. She couldn't pay attention.

Corey finished inside her making sure to pull out half way, so there was a hot mess inside her and some over her heaving mound. It wasn't in her instructions but he just preferred that way.

She was desperate to come for the third time. It was the scene she'd been dreaming of after all, yet when faced with the reality of it, something made her want to close her eyes and hide into her dark, little, secret world. She was like an ostrich 'if I can't see them, they can't see me'.

But Ryan's had a firm grip on her chin, looking at her intently, other hand circling her cum soaked hard nipple.

Corey fingered her and the older, third perv decided to enjoy the scene till the very last second and slid his semi into her mouth.

Being full again pushed her over the edge helped by Ryan's mercy as he covered her eyes with his palm. He also gave her permission.

"You can come, you filthy little girl."

They smeared their sticky spunk over her tits as she shuddered, shivered and moaned under their touch.

She watched in a daze as the men got dressed and she heard Ryan utter some apologies and say he was needed somewhere else.

She quickly came to her senses and rushed after him, as he was just about to open the door to exit.

"I really enjoyed it. Can I see you again?" she asked sheepishly.

"Don't worry, I'll find you," he said breathing a kiss on her lips then he left, closing the door behind him swiftly not to let anybody unwanted peek in.

When she turned back to gather her clothes Max stood facing her and was grinning at her.

"You have no idea, who you just fucked, do you?"

Becky stared at him. No, she didn't.

"Well, I don't know his real name, but that was the host. He's said to be a millionaire which is probably obvious looking at his house."

'We're definitely here to cater to 'slightly disturbing' rang in her ear.

Fuck. She wanted to get to know him desperately, but it looked like she just got lucky this once without much chance for a repeat.

***

To be continued

Just a funny side note/fun fact for the end: no, ostriches don't bury their heads in the sand. Duh, they wouldn't be able to breathe. I knew that, but I googled it to get the proper information and I can tell you they dig a nest and that's why from afar they look like they burying their heads. Why people thought they want to hide? Fuck knows.

But I love ostriches, so I had to defend their reputation.

12