Anna Joins the Squash Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Fun and sex games at the Squash club.
2.5k words
4.47
8.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Anna, I'm 25 years old, a tall slim cock hungry slut.

I've been married to Derek, my husband for three tears. If you have read my other stories you will now I am slowly writing about my sexual exploits.

Derek, or D as I call him, now works for an American consultancy firm. This means he is away from home a lot. We moved to St Albans following the first couple of years of our marriage in a village near Yeovil.

As I looked for a proper job we had made new friends in St. Albans.

Briefly, whilst job searching I began helping a neighbour start his new business in selling insurance. I used to dress provocatively, sit near the large front window of his business premises. His idea was that I would attract guys in to buy car insurance or suchlike. I would wear short skirts, revealing tops and show a bit of flesh.

It seemed to work and I enjoyed flashing. Eventually after he fucked me over his desk, I was asked if I would be nice to some guys he was trying to sell business insurance to.

I ended up fucking a few of them, but he got the business.

I then got a job in London as a PA to a partner in the advertising industry. His name was Dan. After a few weeks I was fucking him and some of the other partners.

I was happy getting some cock while D was away, and commuting was always fun. Getting touched up on the train or tube.

We lived on a small estate, new build houses, and most people were of a similar age. I made friends with Sally, a neighbour. We were having a drink one Friday evening and she asked if I played any sports.

As I was quite tall, I was good at the high jump and long jump. I had also played a bit of badminton, I think it was the shuttlecock that attracted me, the thought of one cock after another!

She then asked if I had ever played squash as St Albans had a great club. Eight or nine courts, one a show court, glass fronted. It had a bar, gym area with a sauna. You should try it.

"I'm playing tomorrow morning, why don't you come and see?"

I had nothing planned, so agreed. Sally said, "bring some sport kit and we could try after she had played her game."

I found some old sports stuff I hadn't worn for years. The skirt was a bit short on me now, but it would do. I had a few white tops so no problem.

Sally was driving and ten minutes later we were parked at the club. She showed me around after signing me in as her guest. Above most of the courts was a walkway and viewing area. The glass fronted one had seats so you could watch.

Sally bought us some coffee and went off to get changed. She was similar to me in build, her tits were a bit bigger and she was blonde. I wondered if she was a natural blonde.

Anyway she came back in her sports outfit.

"Well you look the part." I said.

"Come on, I'm on court 7, if you go up the stairs you can look over and watch."

She was playing against a guy. I noticed Sally had loosened her top, the vee neck on her top showed a bit of cleavage. Her skirt looked shorter as well. When she bent down you could clearly see her white panties.

The guy was a bit older, maybe 35/40. After a few warm up shots they started playing. They guy didn't stand a chance. Sally's panties were soon riding up between the cheeks of her ass. She was using her top to wipe her racket handle and her face, so every time she lifted her top up, her bra was visible.

He was looking at her more than the ball, and having a stiff cock didn't help him. Sally won easily. I met her outside the court. I noticed her skirt had been folded over, making it shorter.

"You naughty girl, he had no chance with your teasing him."

"I know, but when you playing against guys, and some girls, you use everything you can."

We went into the changing room, I put on my sports skirt and shoes. Sally gave me a racket. I noticed she was looking at my bush as I changed from my g- sting to a pair of white panties. I was already wearing my top but had no bra on.

"I've got the court for another hour, so lets see what you can do."

She let me hit the ball up against the wall until I got used to how hard the ball was. I was managing to keep it going for a while. She got me hitting it back hand as well. She then served and got me running around. I soon had a sweat on, my nipples were sticking out.

"You need a sports bra, like this," she said lifting her top.

A couple of cheers rang out from above. Guys were watching us. Sally reacted by flicking her skirt up, showing her ass. I looked up, grinned and just pulled my top up, flashing my tits.

We carried on playing for a while and I managed to keep a few rallies going. Sally was gentle with me, showing me how to position myself. I felt her hands on my ass as she moved me around. She turned my shoulders and one hand brushed my tit.

The guys were still watching as we finished. She went to shake my hand. I stepped up to her and gave her a big kiss on the lips. She didn't pull away, she responded by holding my ass and putting her tongue in my mouth. More cheers from above.

We both lifted our tops for the guys as we left the court.

Back in the changing room, we both stripped, I could see Sally was a natural blonde, her hair was trimmed into a thin strip, nice and neat, not like my dark bush. We both showered, with smiles on our faces as we watched each other rub soap all over.

Sally took a long time rubbing her ass and cunt with suds everywhere. I'm sure she pushed a finger up her behind at one stage.

I was rubbing my clit as I watched her.

"Need any help?" I asked her.

"Could you do my back please Anna?"

I stood close behind her. I rubbed some shower gel over her back. My hands were soaping her back, I started using both hands, she then leaned back against me. My hands went around her, I had my hands on her tits, I rubbed them, her bum was pushing back into me.

The shower water was running over us, I felt her nipples. Sally moaned, I played with nipples, squeezing them, pulling them out. She reached behind her, her hand went onto my bush. She was rubbing my cunt, I kissed her neck as my legs opened. A finger slid up between my cunt lips, she pushed a finger up inside me.

I held her shoulders, turning her around so we were facing each other, our lips met as we started fingering each other. I looked as another girl entered the showers, she smiled as Sally and I kissed and finger fucked each other. Sally orgasmed first, her knees were bent, her legs wide open. She pushed me back against the wall, her hand was bunching up, rubbing me off.

My head went back as I orgasmed.

"Don't stop please, oh fuck, that's it, I'm cumming. "

I heard the girl watching moaning, she was masterbating herself watching us.

My legs were wide open, Sally had four fingers up my cunt, I was pushing down on her hand, wanting more. My next orgasm arrived as my tongue was deep in her mouth. She kissed me passionately as my juices flowed out.

We watched the other girl make herself cum before leaving the showers to dry off.

"Fancy a sauna?" Sally asked.

At the rear of the changing room was a door leading to a gym area, sauna and splash poo!. A notice on the door said. *Clothing optional beyond this door.*

Sally said with a grin, "same notice on the mens door as well, lets see if any cocks are out."

She just held her towel in her hand, I did the same and we walked out. There were a few guys, some naked, lifting weights or on the exercise bikes. We were the only girls so a lot of heads turned as they realised we were naked. I noticed two of the guys were the ones watching us on the squash court.

We just smiled and Sally led me into the sauna. It was empty so she put some water on the hot rocks and we sat down on our towels.

Sally sat high up, her legs fell open.

"Come and sit up here Anna, if any guys walk in the first thing they will see are two lovely cunts."

I sat beside her, sure enough we had only been in a couple of minutes and two guys entered. They just stared at our cunts as we looked at their cocks. They sat along from us, one laid flat on his back, one leg hanging over the edge. His cock was just hanging down. The other sat on a lower level, his head was level with our cunts. I lifted one of my legs up, folded at the knee, and sort of turned towards him.

His head was just a foot or so from my cunt.

"What a beautiful view, love your bush." He said.

Sally got up, put some more water on the rocks and then went and sat on a level below the guy laying flat out. Her head was now level with the other guys cock.

"I like my my view as well," she said.

I put my hand between my thighs, slowly running my hand up my slit. I looked through the steam, Sally was now sat between his legs, I could see her head going up and down.

"Oh yes, just suck it girl." He said.

The one near me moved closer, his head was right between my thighs. I lifted both of my legs up, wide open, inviting him in. His tongue flicked out, he licked my cunt. I put my hands on his head pulling him onto me. His mouth covered my slit, his tongue deep in my cunt. One hand was rubbing my clit, some fingers were soon inside me along with his tongue.

Sallys bloke looked up, "I think we've struck lucky with these two mate."

The guy eating me pulled his head up, he was kissing my tits, sucking on my nipples, his hands went under my legs, he lifted my legs up, his cock was level with my cunt.

He looked at me, I reached out, my hands behind his back. I smiled at him as I pulled him onto me.

"Fuck me," was all I said.

His cock was son balls deep up my cunt. My ankles around his head. We were sweating like fuck, perspiration was running down our bodies, as his cock was thrusting in and out of me. His balls were bouncing on my ass.

I heard the other guy say to Sally, " fuck that's it, take it girl, I'm cumming, swallow it all."

My orgasm hit me as the guy fucking me filled my cunt with his spunk.

We all sat up, Sally was busy rubbing her clit, "fuck I need to cum as well." She sat back, her legs were wide open, I quickly moved over and pushed my fingers up her cunt

The guys were kissing and playing with her tits. I kissed her, I could taste the cum in her mouth as she finally orgasmed.

"I need to cool off, lets go in the plunge pool." Sally laughed.

I followed her, the area outside the sauna was quite busy now. Mostly guys working out. We jumped straight in the pool, fuck it was cold. It was about ten foot deep, the water was over our heads, we surfaced. My nipples were rock hard and sticking out like bullets.

We got out as the guys jumped in.

"Watch as they get out." Sally said.

We stood there dripping as they climbed out.

"Where's their cocks gone," I heard myself saying as we all went back in the sauna.

"That's the difference the cold water makes, our nipples stick out, their cocks vanish." Said Sally.

The guys were holding their balls, trying to pull their cocks back out, Sally went to the guy who had fucked me and soon had her mouth full of his balls and cock.I'm

I did the same to the other guy. I had both his balls in my mouth along with his shrunken cock. I started licking around his package, feeling some life growing back into his cock. As I felt his cock growing I let his balls fall out.

We were both kneeling in front of them, cocks growing in our mouths as the sauna door opened. I guess about four guys walked in. All they could see were our asses as our heads were going up and down on ever growing cocks.

One said, "I recognise that ass, hello Sally, whose the other one?"

"Don't know, but she's a great cocksucker," replied the guy with his cock in my mouth.

"And she fucks well" said the guy Sally was sucking, who had fucked me earlier.

I felt some hands on my ass, he ran his hand between my legs, as he rubbed my cunt, I moaned.

"Want some more cock?" I heard.

"Well she's nodding her head so I guess she does."

Of course I was nodding my head, I was sucking his cock. I soon felt a cock between my ass cheeks. He, whoever he was, was rubbing it between my legs, up my over my anus. He used it to part my cunt lips, the ball end was in me. He held my hips, I opened my legs wider and with one thrust his cock was deep in my cunt.

I guess Sally was getting fucked as well as I heard her moaning loudly. Another guy sat beside the guy I was sucking, he took my hand and and started using it to rub his cock.

Just then the cock in my mouth unloaded his spunk down my throat. I swallowed most of his cum. As he pulled his cock out, the guy next to him pulled my head over and stuffed his cock in my mouth.

"Keep sucking."

I did, I love sucking cock nearly as much as I loved being fucked.

Between us we sucked or fucked all six guys. I had a cum filled cunt and spunk dribbling out of my mouth as we both sat back on our towels, our legs wide open.

The guys sat there grinning, their limp cocks hanging down.

"Whose your friend Sally?"

"This is Anna, my new neighbour and she's thinking of joining the club, what do think guys, should she?"

Six guys went "Fuck Yes."