Small Town Girl

Story Info
Jake and a young blond move to a country community.
1.8k words
4.24
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just over a year ago I took an early retirement from my job in the city. I wanted to write in a peaceful, pastoral setting. Somewhere quiet and somewhat isolated, but not too far from necessary services. In other words, a place where Id be able to work in peace, but not far from town in case I needed groceries, gas in my car, or a bite to eat that I didn't have to cook myself.

My realtor came up with several scenarios that fell inside of my price range, but the longer she looked, the more populace the areas she found were. Then, one day she called with a place in a little wide spot in the road that she thought would be perfect for me. It was a three bedroom, one bath hundred-year-old farm house, sitting on a half acre plot with a very nice barn alongside. I agreed that it sounded good but what about the location.

It turned out that it was in a small country settlement, ten miles from a small city. There were only eight houses in the nameless little grouping of dwellings, and three of them were for sale. The three bedroom house she had in mind for me turned out to be just what I wanted. There was a fairly large bedroom for me, one I could use as a guest room, and the third had tall windows with a panoramic view of the surrounding hills that provided amazing natural light. My idea of an ideal work-space for my writing.

I moved in as soon as the deal was settled, and for a few weeks barely saw any of the neighbors. I didn't see any children playing in the other yards, and caught only an occasional glimpse of a neighbor family grilling in their back yard, or coming and going in their cars.

A few weeks after I moved in, one of the other houses that was for sale in the berg was sold. I admired the young woman I saw unloading a small U-Haul van, and thought that she must have a very happy husband. She was blonde, petite, and gorgeous. After a few days, it occurred to me that I only saw her little blue VW Bug come and go, and there didn't seem to be a man around the place. I really thought no more about it, and went about my business, converting the room I'd designated as my writing den into one.

In another month or so, I'd settled into a pretty mundane routine. I'd write for about four hours every morning, then sit out on my covered back deck with a cup of coffee and a book by one of my favorite authors. When I got hungry I'd either cook myself a burger on my grill, heat up some soup, or drive to a nearby village for a bite to eat at a mom and pop diner. There were several little villages within a short distance from my home, and each had some kind of place to eat. Things were good, and the living was easy in my no-name settlement.

Things took a big turn one day as I was enjoying coffee and a book on my back deck. It was a beautiful summer mid-day in the country. I could hear sheep bleating and cows mooing on a nearby farm, and the occasional bark of a dog greeting a woodchuck or mail delivery person. Then, around the corner and onto my deck strolls a vision of paradise.

The young blonde girl who had moved into the neighborhood shortly after me, bounced up onto my deck with a big smile and a cheerful greeting. When I say bounced, I mean bounced. Her very large breasts were barely controlled by the skimpy halter top she wore, and when she moved they really bounced. I forced myself to look at her face, and found her smiling from ear to ear. "That's okay," she said. "Everybody seems to notice my tits first. I'm not sure how many people I know even know the color of my eyes."

"Green," I said.

"Congratulations," she replied. "You're a rare gentleman, indeed."

"Aw, shucks," I said in my best country bumpkin voice.

"I suppose you wonder why I came over to see you," she said.

"I guess I could tell you that, " I said. "But truthfully, I'm so glad you did that I hadn't thought to wonder why."

She said her name is Eve, and I told her my name is John but friends call me Jake.

She said, "I hope I can call you Jake."

"Of course," I said. "By all means call me Jake."

I offered Eve a beverage, and she chose unsweetened green iced tea. We chatted for about an hour about the neighborhood and how peaceful a place we'd both landed in. She told me that she was divorced from a New York City businessman, and as part of the settlement he'd agreed to buy her the home in our neighborhood, and to never come out to visit her.

They had no kids, and he got the Chihuahua. She said the tiny dog never liked her, and she preferred something bigger like my Chocolate Lab. By this time Mousse was curled up beside her chair, completely ignoring me.

Now, I've been around a little. I lived in The City, ran a fairly large company, and have enjoyed many adventures of both sexual and non-sexual nature. But you readers may know that, because possibly you've read some of the stories I've shared in this forum. This adventurous girl, however, was about to blow my mind.

"Jake," she said softly. "I have a confession and a request to make. If you're offended or upset by what I'm going to say please forget I ever brought it up and we'll still be good friends and neighbors."

"Wow!" I said. "That sounds like you're about to drop a real bomb on me."

"Not really," Eve said. "It's just that I don't know you very well yet, and I don't know what your views on sex are."

At that point my attention was laser focused on those green eyes. My mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts of what she might say next. But, I never thought it would be this.

"Jake, I'm a nymphomaniac. There's no other way to say it. I want and need sex all of the time. It broke up my marriage. My husband couldn't handle the amount of sex I require and he didn't want me to get it anywhere else."

"What a selfish bastard!" I exclaimed in fake horror.

"You're kidding, but that's how it seemed sometimes. I have an itch that I need to scratch as often as I can," she said. "I love cocks. I want one in my hand in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass as often as I can get it.

"Eve, I don't really know you, but you're obviously a very beautiful young woman. Any man that prefers men would want to make love with you. that I can guarantee."

"Does that mean that you'd like to have sex with me?" Eve asked. "I don't expect anything in return but sex. There's no strings attached."

"Like? I'd LOVE to. If I understand you, you and I can have sex any time you want, and you don't expect anything in return," I said. "Are there any restrictions on what we can do together?"

"Jake, I don't yet know what you're into, but I do have two restrictions. No bondage or rough sex. I love it wild and heated, but It has to be caring and respectful. If you think I might be talked into some light bondage or slapping we can be friends but not sexual partners. Is that okay?"

"I guess this is my lucky day. I would never tie a girl up or be rough with her. Just not my style. But, tell me. Is there any other restrictions on sexual acts?"

"Jake, if you mean is any hole barred, the answer is a definite NO! I love any and every sexual position and I have three orifices that all love to be enjoyed."

"Eve, what are the rules for getting together? Do you call, or do I call you, then we go to one of our houses and fuck?"

"First off, I'll fuck you in either opening, blow you, or give you a hand job anywhere, anytime. In fact, if one of us is horny in the middle of the night it's okay for you to just come over and get into bed with me. I'll give you a key."

"Really?"

"Sure. I just hope you'll let me do the same. If you feel someone slipping into your bed in the middle of the night, it'll be me. I shower and prepare for sex every night before I go to bed, so I'm always ready for any kind of sex you want, any time of night. In the daytime, we can enjoy showering together. That really gets me off."

I took Eve by the hand and led her into the house. By the time we reached the bathroom for our first mutual shower, her skimpy shorts and halter-top were left behind, and she was leading me my my pecker, down the hall to the john. Our first shower together was an adventure of its own. Her body was/is perfect, and she even has a neatly trimmed blond bush, which I prefer over the infantile bare pussy look. At twenty-eight, Eve has the body of a young girl and the expertise of a seasoned professional.

After our first roll in the hay, Eve and I have cum together dozens of times, impromptu and planned. It's now familiar when my bed moves and I awaken at two or three AM with a soft hand or a wet mouth around my cock. It's cathartic and therapeutic to have instant sex available any time either Eve or I want/need it.

I am a big fan of anal sex, as is Eve. She loves it as much as I, when I slip into her bed in the middle of the night, gently lube little pink butt hole up, and slip my hard cock in to wake her up. It's only been a year, and neither of us have formed a relationship with anyone else, yet. I don't know how she'd handle having another man in her life. Maybe I'd be cast aside, but I don't care. I love her but respect her needs and wants. I just know that I'd never cut another man's grass and If I fall in love with someone else, I won't be splitting my time or sex with Eve.