Smoke on the Water Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your Iron Crowbar: "And third, Elena's real identity... Von Telsing. Her first cousin married into the Mob; specifically, Betty Von Telsing Morelli married Jerry Morelli. Now I don't know if Elena infiltrated her cousin's husband's organization and got caught up, or if they just found out about her and killed her simply for being Betty's first cousin. Either way, she's dead."

Muscone nodded his head. "Yeah, that's the gist of it. So those are doctored up pro hit contracts, you say?" I nodded as he made a note of that. "We'll check that out. And in return payment for that information, here's a tidbit: we're becoming very aware that Amber Harris is digging really deep into this whole Von Telsing thing. She may try to dredge all the stuff about Betty Morelli's baby back up. We're monitoring it."

"Leave her to me." I said in my best Darth Vader imitation voice.

"Uh oh, what are you gonna do?" Jack asked.

"For the sake of plausible deniability," I said, "I won't say anything more. Just leave Amber to me..."

Finis.