Sneaky Steamy Sex on a Group Trip

Story Info
A couple sneak around their friends to have some hot sex.
3k words
4.43
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid next to each other on bed, their hands barely touching, both covered under separate blankets. They were both slightly buzzed already, having spent the evening downing shots and beers with their college friends.

The group had met to stay for a couple of days as a reunion of sorts. They had booked a 2-storey villa for their group of 6 college friends. Mayank and Aakriti had been together for quite a few years now, but they had not been physically close for at least the last 2 months. Busy schedules and living with their families meant that the two rarely got a chance to spend some quality time together, unless they went on a vacation.

Today they had finally met and hung out together for hours on end after quite a few months. It was pretty tough not to lay their hands on each other and be civil in front of friends especially when they were getting so drunk together after such a long dry spell.

They sneaked around the villa and stole moments of feeling each other up at every possible chance - stealing kisses just under the stairs when they had to go down to the kitchen to get more ice for the group's drinks, sneaking into the bathroom for a quick make out session when they were the only ones downstairs changing out of their swimwear et al.

Their last such sneaky stint tonight had been when they had to go collect the food delivery from downstairs and set up the table with food and cutlery. While she was busy opening the food delivery packages, Mayank checked to make sure there was no-one around and hugged her from behind, surprising her with one hand on her boob, circling her nipple from over her thin shirt and bra; and the other sliding her hair off to expose her neck that he breathed lightly on.

She was so turned on already that she moaned just with that, leaning back into him, giving his lips more access to her neck as they roamed around, nibbling. She thrust out her hips backwards slightly and rubbed her ass against the slowly hardening bulge in his swim shorts.

Aakriti had worn a red spaghetti top under a loose off-shoulder long sleeved top, paired with shorts. Mayank pulled her spaghetti strap off her shoulder and licked his way from her shoulder to her ear, nibbling on her neck, while making her right nipple harden against her thin sweater.

As Aakriti responded by grinding her ass back into him and involuntarily moaning lightly, Mayank moved his left hand to caress her left boob, while his right palm worked her clit. He pulled her back against him, and slowly unzipped her shorts. He let out a happy growl as he realized she was going commando - nothing stood between his finger and her clit.

He pulled his finger back to suck on it for lubrication, and started running it around her clit. His left thumb and fingers pinched her nipple, while his right thumb pushed down her clit, with the middle finger slowly entering her thoroughly wet pussy. It was tantalizing to have all these sensations at the same time, and yet have the tip of his finger only barely entering her. She yearned for him to ram his finger into her pussy, and fuck her brains out right there against the kitchen.

But just then, before he could do any more, they heard their friend climbing downstairs to help them with the food, bringing the action to an abrupt stop. Mayank hurriedly zipped up her shorts and she rearranged her top just in time before their friend appeared. They pretended like nothing had happened. The two laid the table out with the help of their friend and the rest joined them downstairs for dinner.

The villa had a kitchen, dining room and a living room opening onto the sea on the ground floor. The floor above hosted 3 interconnected rooms, with all of them having floor-to-ceiling glass paned windows that opened onto the large swimming pool in the centre.

The house was cozy and spacious, and it had been 1 long day of teasing each other and making out for hurried stolen seconds all across the beautiful property. The buzz from alcohol and cigarettes had only heightened their lust for each other and made the moments seem significantly hotter and more passionate.

After a long day of swimming and playing games and just chilling, at 4 am in the night, the group had finally retired to their rooms. Mayank and Aakriti were sharing the one room in the center, the other 2 girls and 2 guys taking the rooms on their sides.

The rooms were interconnected with doors, that the group decided would be left open through the night in case anyone wanted to switch or talk to each other. Mayank and Aakriti lay in the bed, under separate bedsheets. Both had changed into their sleepwear - Aakriti into a buttoned-down nightshirt paired with loose shorts, and Mayank in a pair of loose boxer shorts.

Mayank was by now super sleepy, right on the verge of dozing off. But Aakriti had other plans for him. She shuffled closer to him, close enough to feel his body's warmth in the cold night air. She unbuttoned her nightshirt and adjusted her bra so her boobs stood out, and leaned into his side, her boobs pushing against his arm. Even as he responded at the soft touch, she ran a finger down his bare chest and whispered in his ear, "you know, I'm going commando even now."

Mayank was wide awake again, the sleepy high replaced by a hungry lust. He turned on his side slightly and rubbed her boobs, running a finger down her deep cleavage, kneading her boobs from over her bra. He then slid his fingers under the bra and whispered, "I love your boobs so much" in her ears and she moaned. A moan that may have carried into the other rooms and Mayank abruptly stopped to see if anyone else had heard. He was not quite the exhibitionist, although he knew Aakriti loved the thrill of it. But taking it in front of her friends would be too much even for her, or so he thought.

"Sshhh, they'll hear us"

"I don't really care right now"

"As much as I really want to do you right now (you have no idea how much), it'll be super awkward tomorrow"

"Faaine, try not to moan too much then," she whispered back while she lightly ran her right hand down the length of his now erect cock, and lightly sucked his earlobe between her teeth. His cock immediately stiffened and grew longer than before, as Aakriti kept using her tongue and lips at his neck and ear.

She gripped his member tightly and very slowly started rubbing it from over his shorts. She brought her hand to his lips, made him suck on them and then slowly ran her fingers down his face, his throat, his hard chest, his abdomen, down to his waistband, loitering there for a bit before slipping her hand under his shorts and tracing her fingers down the length of his cock that was now dripping with pre-cum.

She spread the precum over the tip of the head and slowly stroked his cock. He slowly got used to the rhythm and decided he needed to get even -- he turned on his right side facing her, and pulled her left leg slightly apart so it hung across his right leg. He then, very slowly pushed his left hand down her shorts, reaching for her clit, while his right hand stroked her face and ran a thumb across her lips.

He could feel her moist pussy, now even wetter than before, and dipped his finger inside her in one swift motion -- she almost moaned out loudly but for his right hand's finger that were clamped down on her mouth. He made her suck two of his right fingers in her mouth, while he finger-fucked her pussy in a slow rhythm.

Getting both her holes filled simultaneously felt dirty. "Aren't you my dirty little slut?" he asked and she nodded in response, lost in his eyes that owned her. He fucked her like this for a few minutes and just when she couldn't take it anymore and started thrusting, he withdrew both hands.

"What the-?"

He grinned, "If we do go any further, I'm sure we'll be treating people to audible soft porn"

"I told you, it doesn't matter. My pussy is hungry for you, Daddy," she purred.

Something about hearing Daddy come out of the mouth he had just been owning with his fingers stirred Mayank. He roughly turned her on her side, so she was now snuggled into his front, while he spooned her. He covered them under both blankets, one over the other, so any onlooker would simply feel they were sleeping in a spooned position.

He pulled her close and sucked onto her shoulder before unbuttoning her bra. Aakriti helped by unbuttoning her shirt too so her boobs now lay open, for Mayank's hands to work on them. He pulled her further into him while kneading her boobs and slightly pulling at her nipples until they turned raw and erect.

He sucked his fingers to make them moist and rolled her nipples between them while burying his lips into her neck. He then pulled his cock out of his boxers and Aakriti could feel it stand erect, against the crack of her ass. She pushed back into his huge cock, that she so badly wanted inside her. Mayank pulled at her shorts and brought them down to her knees -- giving her legs enough room to open for him. He pulled her leg away and positioned her ass the right way, directing his cock inside her pussy.

That first moment when he entered her sent Aakriti into a hot new world. She held onto his neck with her left hand and pulled him further into her, Mayank continued ravaging her breasts, handling them roughly like he owned them, and he started thrusting his cock deep inside her. It was slow and hungry at first, but soon turned into a frenzy of long deep thrusts.

Mayank covered her mouth with her right hand yet again, for he knew she was about to shout out loud, and he continued pushing his cock in and out of her. Her pussy was so wet, it slid easily over his cock now, making it wet and sloppy. Mayank started working his thumb on her clit and pressing down on it as he kept fucking her brains out.

All pretence of being hidden under the blanket was now lost, it would have been obvious to anyone who entered the room now that they were not just having sex, but really going at it. But neither cared now, they were lost in their world of hot sex and orgasms. As Mayank continued pushing down on her clit while fucking her, Aakriti came around his cock and held onto his neck for a while. Mayank paused as she came down from high of her orgasm, panting.

Aakriti turned under the sheets to face him, and guided his cock inside her again. Mayank could now bury his face into her boobs while slowly fucking her. But just then someone in the room next to theirs moved, and they froze.

The two quickly disentangled and rearranged their clothes, waiting for the sounds to cease. One of their friends had gotten up to get a bottle of water and had come in to check on them, presumably to see if they were up too. The two pretended to be asleep, lying away from each other, although sharing a blanket. They must have seemed credible enough as their friend soon walked back to their own room.

Aakriti grinned at Mayank who said, "Let's stop, or we will get caught for sure."

Aakriti just gave a small peck on his cheek and said, "not yet"

She lightly got out of the bed and tugged at his hand, making him get out of it too. They tiptoed their way downstairs and Aakriti led the way back to the kitchen, which she remembered could be closed with a door.

Mayank closed the door and locked it with a click of the button, only to turn and see Aakriti sitting on the kitchen's island, with her shirt open and shorts off, her legs spread apart. She beckoned him towards her with a finger as her other hand's middle finger slid in and out of her pussy.

Mayank walked towards her, mesmerized by the sight that made him horny as fuck. He hungrily kissed her on the mouth, replacing her finger in her pussy with his. She sucked on his tongue like she would suck on his cock while his hands moved to her breasts. He pulled back and she arched backwards, presenting her boobs for him to devour. He lost his focus as he hungrily sucked on them, trying to hold on to as much of them as he could with both hands as she rubbed his dick.

While he lost himself alternating between sucking on her boobs and kissing her mouth, Aakriti guided his cock and ran the tip against her pussy's wet entrance. Mayank moaned into her mouth as she slowly slid his cock inside her, he held her at her waist and pushed deep. Aakriti wanted to shout out but bit into his shoulder to keep her voice down.

He thrust in and out of her tantalizingly slowly, recreating and enjoying every moment he entered her tight wet pussy. They looked into each other's eyes while he did that, they felt connected in the most intimate way possible. He pulled her close and kissed her while thrusting deep inside. She wrapped her legs around his back and pushed him in deeper still and whispered in his ear.

"I want you fucking me like your slut Daddy, I want you to own me. I want you to fuck me hard, deep and fast."

"Oh you'll regret asking for that," replied Mayank before pulling out of her, making her turn and bend over so she could rest her arms on the island, and her ass thrust out into the air. He covered her mouth with one hand, held her hips in position with the other and pushed his long, hard cock into her pussy in one swift motion.

He started fucking her with crazy fast thrusts, and bent over her, asking her if she can take it this rough. She moaned, 'Yes Daddy, I love it when you take me roughly like that"

Mayank pulled her slightly back from the platform, so her boobs hung in the air as he fucked her from behind. He wrapped his right fingers around her throat and continued to press on it, strangling her as he kept fucking her mouth with his left index finger and her pussy with this cock, completely owning all of her holes.

Aakriti could feel her boobs slamming against the cold platform while Mayank's long cock pounded away at her from behind. It felt dirty to be used like this for her Daddy's pleasure, but it only made her want him even more. Her pussy was insatiable tonight, it could not get enough of her Daddy's long cock.

As Mayank continued to fuck his slut and spanking her butt in between, the sun outside started rising, adding a reddish tinge to the sky, just as her butts, boobs and pussy that were now red and raw with all the spanking and fucking.

Aakriti was about to now give in and ask her Daddy to stop, when Mayank said he's close -- he picked up the pace a bit more and Aakriti obliged -- thrusting her tight pussy back at his cock faster than before and making it suck on her Daddy's huge cock. With a couple more such tight and fast thrusts, Mayank came inside her with one final deep push. He kept his cock inside her for a couple of minutes more, until their breathing turned more normal again.

He then pulled out of her and she continued to lean against the kitchen island, for a few more minutes before turning around and facing him. Mayank noticed the red welts across her boobs that had happened because of being repeatedly pushed into the island and felt guilty, he cradled them and planted wet kisses across them. Aakriti smiled, "It's okay, it's not hurting at all, chill"

"Sure?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly okay. And perfectly satisfied," she said grinning at him. He pulled her towards her and kissed her mouth softly, "that was one crazy time"

"I know right."

"Just a sec though," Mayank said before kneeling down in front of her, pushed her legs slightly apart - enough for his head to go between them, and started licking her pussy clean. The juices had started to flow out of her pussy and down her thigh, he licked them up and stuck his tongue inside her pussy.

She was tired, but it felt lovely to have his tongue down there after the pounding it had received from his hard cock.

He lapped at her pussy and she purred. He moved his tongue and started flicking her clit, before sucking on it like a candy. She held Mayank's head in place and pushed his mouth to clamp down further on her clit as she immediately felt her orgasm approaching.

Aakriti shuddered and came, for what she was sure was the last time in life. After tonight, it would be a miracle if she could ever come again. She was weak in the knees when Mayank came up for air and she fell right into him as she came down from her high.

She leaned into him and he supported her, as they hugged against the kitchen island, breathing into the afterglow of the extremely satisfying night. They got dressed again and leaned against at each other as they watched the sunrise together.

Their friends soon got up and joined them, assuming that the two had just gotten up earlier to enjoy the bright morning. All seemed to be oblivious to their night's secret, which Mayank and Aakriti celebrated with a swift wink and hi-5.