Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the throw blanket from the sofa and throwing it around his shoulders he was drawn to the large living room window where the morning light struggled to gain on the darkness through the blanket of clouds. Looking out the window he spied the thermometer stuck there. "3 degrees Fahrenheit, no wonder it is so cold in here" he thought. Returning to the fire box he opened the door and placed several larger logs atop the conflagration and then closed the door. Staring at the flames though the soot covered window in the firebox door for several minutes he replayed the events of last night in his head. "So fucking hot!" he mused.

Confident the fire would be sustained for a couple of hours he turned back toward the hallway to return to bed. However, just as he reached the door to Wendy and Jim's room the door burst open and Wendy wearing nothing but a small babies blanket around her shoulders nearly ran into Alec.

"Oh shit, sorry! I needed to pee and this is all I could find."

Alec drank in every inch of Wendy's mostly naked body in the dull morning light. The little blanket around her shoulders did nothing to hide her very erect nipples and he could see the small bush of blond hair peeking out from between her legs. "Here take this," Alec stammered as he handed her the blanket wrapped around him.

"Thanks," is all Wendy said as she quickly wrapped her body in the much larger blanket and continued across the hall through the bathroom door and shut it behind her.

Alec watched Wendy's round jiggling bottom disappear beneath the blanket as she slipped passed him and into the bathroom. He felt a little dizzy as he continued down the hall and into his bedroom. Closing the door softly behind him he slipped off the sweatpants and his hard cock sprang into the chilled morning air. Looking down he could see the sensuous curves of Beth's body curled up under the covers and throwing the flannel shirt atop the sweatpants he slid into the bed next to Beth.

He cuddled up close to Beth's backside and his hard cock nestled back to its previous resting place between the soft curves of her bottom. Throwing his arm around her and cupping her left breast he hugged her gently, which she sleepily returned with a slight wiggle of her bottom. The heat passing between them was delightful and warmed them both. He thought about sliding down so as to get a better angle that would allow him to push his cock into her but decided to simply enjoy the moment.

A few minutes later both were sound asleep.

Beth awoke first about an hour later. She could feel Alec's body behind her and his hard cock pressing against her back side. After relishing the warmth and coziness for a moment she gave in to her need to pee and slide out of bed. Immediately cold she grabbed the flannel shirt on the floor and threw it on before making her way to the bathroom.

Alec's eyes blinked awake and through the still dull morning light watched as Beth's ass disappeared beneath the flannel shirt. She returned a few minutes later, by which time Alec realized he had to pee too. So as Beth made her way back under the covers he slipped out and made his way to the bathroom.

A minute later he returned and sliding across the large king size bed in search of Beth's body he said, "I love you!"

"I love you too."

Alec opened the unbuttoned flannel shirt to expose Beth's breasts and pulled her tight against his chest he added, "last night was incredible!"

"Yes! What did you like most?"

Thinking hard for a moment Alec said, "all of it!" Then he added, "It was really exciting to imagine cumming in Wendy's mouth but getting to cum in yours. If that makes sense."

"It was exciting pretending to be Wendy. Did you like pretending to make Wendy cum?"

"Yes, but I really enjoyed making you cum."

Beth could feel Alec's hard cock pressing against her thigh she reached down and wrapped her fingers around it. She asked, "Would you like to cum inside Wendy's pussy?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Alec groaned.

"Or maybe you'd like to cum all over her pretty little tits?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much. Would you like to feel Jim's hard cock inside you?"

"Yes, I think I'd like that."

"Should we peek at the monitor again? Maybe we'll get to see them fucking." Alec asked hopefully.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Last night was accidental. If we watch them now it is much more a deliberate invasion of their privacy."

"I suppose, but it was so hot! Wouldn't you like to see Jim thrusting his big hard cock into Wendy?"

"Well, yes, I would like to see that. But just because we might find it arousing doesn't mean it is the right thing to do." Beth considered as she gave Alec's hard penis a squeeze.

"Hmm, I suppose you are right," Alec conceded.

Feeling guilty Alec added, "I just could not put it down. Before I had time to consider what was happening Wendy's naked bottom appeared and I was hooked."

Beth leaned in and kissed him and then said, "Let's 'make it up to them' and go make some pancakes."

Beth released his cock and slid from the bed. Alec watched her as she buttoned up the flannel shirt and pulled the sweatpants on and then slipped on a pair of wool socks she pulled from their suitcase. Then he too slipped from the bed and began to dress as Beth slipped through the bedroom door.

Alec followed behind her. When he passed Jim and Wendy's door he remembered his encounter with Wendy's naked body earlier that morning and his still somewhat hard cock twitched. When he reached the living room he noticed that while the temperature was warmer than earlier the woodstove again needed some attention. He opened the door to the firebox and added several logs which quickly caught fire given the bed of hot coals that remained. Looking out the window he could see that it remained overcast, but given the sun was higher in the sky the landscape was a brighter gray than earlier. Moving closer to the window he spied the thermometer and noted that it had warmed up considerably to 17 degrees Fahrenheit. He then made his way to the kitchen and helped Beth make breakfast.

Jim and Wendy awoke to the sound of soft chatter and the smell of sizzling bacon. After a few minutes of snuggling they dressed and joined Beth and Alec in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Jim said as Alec piled pancakes on a plate and Beth poured large glasses of orange juice.

And Wendy followed right behind, "Hey you made breakfast, thanks!"

Alec responded, "Good morning!"

"Did you sleep well?" Beth inquired.

The two couples sat down to a jovial breakfast and planned their day.

"Oh my, it looks like we have a blizzard warning now. They are saying we may get two feet or more now," Jim observed looking at the weather forecast on his phone.

"When is it supposed to start?" Wendy asked.

"This evening."

"How much snow are the forecasting for back home?" Beth enquired.

After a few seconds querying his phone Jim responded, "It looks like they think it will change to rain at home, but they could still get 8-10 inches."

"Well, the kids will likely get some good sledding in," Alec offered.

"Is there anything we need to stock up on?" Beth asked.

"I think we are all set food wise, but we may need some more wine and beer," Wendy responded.

"We have plenty of wood for the stove, we might get some candles or flashlights if we can't find any in the house just in case we lose power," Alec suggested.

Looking at a trail map on his phone Jim suggested, "there is a trailhead just up the road that leads into the national forest, maybe we can take a hike this morning and then go into town for lunch and provisions."

"Sounds good, how long is the hike?" Wendy inquired.

Jim responded, "The trail goes for about 3 miles and then connects to a couple other trails. It is a little steep at first but then follows a ridgeline for most of the way. Hopefully it won't be too icy."

After cleaning up from breakfast and searching and failing to find any flashlights or candles the couples dressed, filled small backpacks with some snacks and water, and went off to find the trailhead. It took them about 3 hours to do the six-mile hike to where the trail split and back and they returned to the rental house invigorated and hungry.

After warming up by the woodstove that Alec had brought back to life once again the two couples piled into Wendy and Jim's SUV and drove the 20 minutes into town. They parked on a side street and walked to Main Street, which despite the cold temperature was bustling with people doing last minute errands ahead of the storm. Walking into the country store they hunted down some candles, flashlights, beer and wine, and some souvenirs for the kids.

As they departed Beth asked, "Anything else you guys can think of that we'll want if we get snowed in for a while?"

"Maybe some books to read?", Wendy suggested observing the used bookstore across the street.

They perused the bookstore for about 30 minutes, and everyone picked out a few selections after which they went to lunch in a small café on the corner.

"Do we have enough snow shovels?' Alec asked.

"Yeah, there were two or three in the shed," Jim answered.

"That ought to do it."

On the ride back to the house Beth and Wendy called and checked in on the kids. When they arrived, they pulled both cars toward the end of the driveway to minimize the amount of shoveling they would need to do to get to the road. Alec and Jim carried a significant amount of firewood from the wood pile to the deck and brought in several loads to pile in the living room so they would have an ample supply close at hand without having to wade through a blizzard to collect more. Next, they collected the shovels from the shed and placed them in the small mud room off the kitchen.

Checking the weather app on his phone Alec said, "Now they are forecasting 30 to 36 inches of snow here! And it looks like it will start in the next hour or two."

"Damn! Maybe we should bring up more firewood and stack it in the mudroom too." Jim responded.

"We can probably fit some more on the deck too. I saw a tarp in the shed, I'll put that over it to try and keep the snow off," Alec offered.

After completing their tasks the two couples settled into the living room and sipped beers as the woodstove crackled.

Wendy asked, "Anything else we should do before it starts snowing?"

"I can't think of anything," Alec responded.

"Well, maybe we should grab some more time in the hot tub before it starts?" Wendy suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea to me," Beth answered.

A few minutes later all four had donned their swimsuits and were in the hot tub. Immediately the same hide and seek nipple sport began as Alec and Jim alternately were treated to hard nipples pressing against wet fabric.

"What should we have for dinner?" Beth queried.

"We could use the grill before it gets covered in snow," Jim said as he gestured toward the grill on the other side of the deck.

"Sounds good," Beth responded.

Wendy asked as she stood "Anyone need another beer?"

"Sure," Alec responded while taking in Wendy's body which was barely concealed by the small amount of thin wet fabric she wore.

"Me too," Jim replied.

"I'm good," Beth answered.

Wendy came back a minute later carrying three beers and her nipples were exceedingly hard from the cold air. Alec could not take his eyes off them until she had settled into the hot tub and they slid beneath the hot steamy water.

Taking a sip from his fresh beer Alec looked up across the patio and noticed the first few snowflakes drifting among the tree branches. "Here comes the snow," he said gesturing upward with his beer.

A few minutes later in the waning light the flakes came more steadily.

"So, I hear you got to see Wendy without clothes on." Jim suddenly offered.

Alec and Beth froze a bit uncomfortably for a second. Then Beth replied, "You knew the monitor was on?"

"Huh?"

"Monitor?"

Alec replied quickly, "I nearly ran over Wendy this morning on her way to the bathroom."

"All I could find in the dark was a tiny baby blanket and I did not think anyone was up, so I went shooting out into the hallway and nearly ran Alec over. I'm afraid the blanket did not cover very much of me. Alec kindly gave me a more appropriately sized blanket."

"Aah", Beth nodded in sudden realization that she had let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

"What monitor were you referring to?" Wendy added quickly.

After an uneasy second Beth explained, "Alec found a baby monitor in a drawer last night, and well... It must have been pointed at the crib before you moved the bed... And, well, he could see you."

"See us?!" Wendy exclaimed uncomfortably.

Alec jumped in to explain himself, "After I went to bed I heard a sound like a clock radio on somewhere and went looking for it. In one of the drawers I found the monitor. When I picked it up the light from it shown brightly in the room and I did not want to wake Beth so I took it into the bathroom to figure out what it was."

"What did you see?" Wendy asked nervously.

"Well, your naked ass was the first thing I saw."

"What else did you see?" Wendy pressed.

Taking a quick sip of his beer to try and steady his nerves Alec responded, "Well, um, everything."

Wendy's eyes went wide and she looked away briefly before demanding, "What exactly did you see?"

Alec stared at Wendy and blinked a few times trying to find words. Beth grabbed his hand beneath the frothy water seemingly to give him support. Finally, Alec continued, "I saw you masturbating to a video on your computer. Then I saw Jim join you. Then I watched you make love."

This revelation was met with an uncomfortable silence.

Alec filled the gap trying to choose his words carefully, "It was one of the most exciting things I have ever seen. Not only getting to see you masturbating and making love but getting to see what turns you on was thrilling."

"You could see what we were watching?!" Wendy groaned.

"It must have been quite a show," Jim finally offered thinking back to what he and Wendy had watched and done the night before.

"I am sorry. I should have turned it off as soon as I realized what I was watching, but I just could not pry my eyes from it."

"And how did you find out about this?" Wendy asked Beth.

"Well, I woke up and needed to pee, so I went into the bathroom and found Alec sitting on the toilet with the monitor in one hand and his dick in his other."

"You were masturbating while you watched us?!" Wendy huffed.

"Yes."

"Did you cum?" Wendy asked.

"No. Well, not then. I was really close. You guys had just finished, it was so hot. But when Beth came in I went back to bed."

"When I got back into bed I asked him what he was thinking about when he was masturbating. I thought seeing you in a bikini earlier was too much for him, but he explained that he had found the monitor and watched you making love."

"Did you look at the monitor?" Jim asked Beth.

"Alec showed it to me when I asked what he had driven him to masturbate in the bathroom."

"Did you see anything?" Wendy asked.

"I think you had gone to the bathroom. I saw Jim lying on the bed before Alec put the monitor on the bedside table."

"We starred in an adult movie and didn't know it," Jim offered.

"So, when did you cum?" Wendy asked Alec somewhat sternly.

"While I described what I saw to Beth we began touching each other. And one thing led to another..." Alec replied.

"Did you orgasm?" Wendy asked Beth.

"Yes!"

"Well, I am glad everyone managed to get off last night!" Wendy remarked.

"I'd like a few more details. How did you cum?" Jim asked Beth enthusiastically.

After another short but uncomfortable pause Beth continued, "I pretended I was Wendy. I asked Alec if he wanted to cum in Wendy's mouth like you did and offered my mouth as a proxy. But first, I teased him. And then sat on his face. That's how I came."

"How did you cum?" Wendy asked Alec softly after a long pause.

"I came in Beth's mouth. After she came on my tongue she sucked on my cock."

Silence fell over the group and for a few seconds they just stared at each other as the snowflakes floated past them.

Finally, Wendy broke the silence, "I can't believe this. You watched us fuck."

Alec apologized softly again, "Sorry."

"So, I guess seeing me naked this morning was not a big deal," Wendy mused.

"No. It was a pretty big deal," Alec said smiling. "I would definitely do it again!"

Everyone laughed.

Then Jim suggested, "Beth, if you want to walk around the house naked, feel free."

Beth felt a tingling spread across her body at the prospect of Jim wanting to see her naked and then quickly countered, "seems more like wool pajamas weather to me."

"Sounds itchy," Wendy added.

Alec offered, "we can throw a few extra logs on the fire. Maybe that will allow you to shed a few layers."

After a slightly awkward silence Jim suggested, "Should we get dinner started?"

"Sure, I am getting hungry," Alec responded.

"Yeah, that sounds great," Beth chimed in.

"How about you boys get the grill going and Beth and I will shower and change?" Wendy suggested.

Everyone exited the hot tub and while the ladies showered and changed Jim and Alec, after throwing on sweatshirts, fired up the grill and began preparing dinner. Jim threw some chicken and sweet potatoes on the grill and Alec started assembling a salad. Several minutes later the ladies returned showered and dressed. Beth had thrown on an oversized sweatshirt of Alec's and some leggings with wool socks. Wendy was similarly dressed except she had on a fuzzy sweater and slippers. The ladies took over dinner preparations and Jim and Alec went to shower and change.

When the guys returned dinner was ready and in addition to the chicken, sweet potatoes and salad Wendy and Beth had added some bread and butter and poured everyone a glass of Chardonnay. The two couples sat, ate, and drank and chatted, though there still seemed to be a bit of tension in the air. At one point Wendy was clearly lost in thought and that added to the tension as everyone sensed she was brooding over the earlier revelations.

"Are you ok, babe?" Jim asked.

Snapping out of her fretting demeanor with a somewhat forced cheerfulness Wendy replied, "Ya, I'm good." Before changing the subject to the pending storm. "Do you think we will lose water if the power goes out?"

Alec responded. "Probably. We likely have a well and will need the pump in order to get water. I can check in the basement after dinner."

"If the power goes out for an extended period we will need to be able to charge our phones," Wendy added.

"We can charge them in the cars I guess," Jim replied.

"We have a spare battery pack in the car that has some USB outlets that we could use to charge our phones if we need to," Alec offered. "I'll go grab it after dinner and plug it in so that we know it will be fully charged."

As they finished up their dinner Alec excused himself, "I'm going to go check on the water situation."

Returning a few minutes later he announced, "Yup, we are on a well. If we lose power we will not be able to pump water so we should probably fill some containers for drinking water and maybe a few buckets so we can flush the toilets."

"Good idea," Beth and Wendy said at the same time.

"I'm going to get the battery pack from the car," Alec added.

"I'll round up some buckets," Alec offered. "I think I saw some in the shed."

Returning with the battery pack and plugging it in to an outlet in the mud room Alec said, "I found this inverter in the glove box that we can plug into the 12v outlet on the battery pack if we need to charge a laptop or something."

Just then Jim returned with three 5-gallon buckets and said, "These ought to do the trick."