Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time Wendy and Beth pulled several pitchers and pans and filled them with water for drinking. Then all four concentrated on cleaning up after dinner.

As they finished up Alec said, "It is starting to come down heavier out there."

"Yeah, starting to accumulate on the ground." Jim added.

After finishing the dinner clean-up, they all retired to the living room and settled down on the sofa and love seat with fresh glasses of wine. Alec had just thrown some wood into the stove and the fire burned brightly.

As they sat there Wendy again looked pensive and a silence permeated the room. Alec squeezed Beth's hand while he was hoping this would not be terribly awkward the remainder of the weekend.

Then Wendy said, "I can't stop thinking about what happened..."

Alec responded apologetically, "I'm sorry I've made things uncomfortable."

"Oh, don't be sorry. I don't blame you for watching. If the situation had been reversed, I most definitely would have watched you and I am sure Jim would have as well."

Jim gave an affirming nod.

Then Wendy went on, "I guess what I am struggling with is that now there is an uncomfortable asymmetry in our relationship. Not only have you seen us naked and having sex, but you also saw us getting aroused exploring videos. You got a glimpse of our most intimate moments. Not only did you see us turned on, but you got to see what turns us on."

"I get that," Alec responded.

"Is there anything we can do to ease your mind?" Beth inquired as she snuggled in closer to Alec.

Wendy sipped her wine and thought for a moment and then asked, "perhaps you could start by telling me about what gets you both aroused?"

Both Beth and Alec squirmed uncomfortably.

All Beth could get out as she wracked her brain for something to say was an "Umm."

Alec could not do much better as his mind reeled at the request.

Seeing how uncomfortable Beth and Alec had become Wendy decided to ask them more direct questions instead. "Do you ever watch sexy videos together?"

"Ummm, no, not really," Beth responded uneasily.

"We have a few times, but not frequently," Alec added.

"Do you guys watch videos together often?" Beth asked.

"Yes, all the time," Wendy responded enthusiastically.

"Probably at least once a week," Jim added.

"We get so excited. The sex afterward is amazing!" Wendy offered.

"We usually take turns selecting videos. Last night was Wendy's turn." Jim remarked with a sly smile.

"Little did I know we had an audience," Wendy remarked slightly indignantly. "It is so exciting to see what turns one another on. It feels like we really get inside each other's heads." And then an idea sparked in Wendy's mind and she smiled coyly. "How about we all watch videos together? That way we can even the score a bit and Jim and I can get a glimpse of what gets you two aroused."

"Well... that sounds intensely personal," Beth mulled.

"Exactly!" Wendy responded.

"I guess that would only be fair," Alec offered cautiously.

"I suppose so," Beth added wide eyed.

"Jim, go fetch the laptop," Wendy asked enthusiastically.

Jim retrieved it from their bedroom and handed it to Wendy. Wendy got up from the loveseat and wrapping the blanket around her moved over to the sofa where Beth and Alec were seated and they scooched over to make room for her.

"I'll go get some more wine," Jim said as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Good idea," Beth said nervously.

When Jim returned with a bottle he topped off everyone's glasses while Wendy was booting up the computer that she had placed on the coffee table in front of them and sat next to Wendy.

"Our favorite site is this homemade movies site as it is just regular people filming themselves and submitting the videos for the world to see." Wendy remarked appreciatively.

Alec cuddled in closer to Beth and gave her leg a lovely squeeze in an attempt to settle his and Beth's nerves.

"How are we going to pick videos?" Jim inquired.

"How about we go around the room. We can each pick a category from the list and then select one of the videos in it. We will start with Alec!" Wendy responded with a gleeful exuberance.

Alec bristled with a combination of dread and excitement.

Finally getting the website open Wendy asked, "ok, pick a category."

Alec scanned through the many categories listed alphabetically on the screen: Anal, Big Tits, Cumshots, Double Penetration, Ebony, Group, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, etc. His mind reeled as he considered all the possibilities. "I am not sure what to pick," he said absently as he continued to scan the list: Masturbation, Orgasm, Tiny Tits, Threesome, Voyeur...

"Just pick something that seems interesting to you," Wendy suggested.

Alec was embarrassed to pick anything in front of Beth and Wendy and Jim. Finally, he picked 'Masturbation' thinking it was relatively tame as a starter, but still might be very exciting. Wendy clicked on the icon and a page full of thumbnails popped up.

"Ok, pick a video," Wendy pushed.

Scanning the thumbnails and their titles he looked for something enticing. In the third row he spied a title that read 'Wife enjoying Sybian'. Pointing to it he said, "let's try this one."

Wendy quickly selected it and pressed the symbol in the corner that made the video player full screen and she arranged the laptop on the coffee table so everyone could see. The video opened with a pretty brunette woman with a tight white top on that clearly outlined her large breasts and nipples in her living room. She was standing over a saddle-like seat with a small dildo standing up in the middle. She wore nothing on the bottom half of her body and quickly lowered herself onto the dildo and it disappeared inside her hairy cunt while she straddled the saddle-like apparatus. Then she reached for a small box next to her and turned a knob which apparently caused the dildo to gyrate and vibrate. For more than a minute she slowly ground on the oscillating phallus and then pulled up her top to expose her breasts which she immediately begins to caress, pinching her nipples while kneading them at the same time. Within 30 seconds she succumbed to an orgasm, her body falling forward onto her hands as she releases her breasts and moaned deeply.

"Wow! That was amazing!" offered Jim.

"I'd say so," Wendy agreed.

But before more commentary could continue the woman on the screen turned the knob to an even higher setting and recommenced fondling her breasts. Over the next 3 minutes of video, aided by some edits, she came two more times.

As the video ended Alec said, "well that was incredible!"

"Sure was," Wendy replied.

In a quiet voice Beth said, "Very sexy, why do you think she filmed herself doing that?"

"She probably likes knowing people like us are getting off watching her," Jim guessed.

"Well, I am glad she did, cause it was super-hot watching her orgasm like that," Wendy added. "Alec what turned you on the most about that video?"

"I loved watching her orgasm! And seeing her play with her breasts like that, that was really hot!! I guess another thing that I liked is that she looked like an average person. You know, someone who could easily be a friend of ours or someone you could run into the grocery store. That made it even more exciting!" Alec responded while squirming under the blanket a little as he was hyper aware of his erection.

"Ok Beth, your turn. Pick a category." Wendy commanded.

Fidgeting uncomfortably Beth replied, "I don't know..."

"Just pick the first one that seems interesting to you," Wendy encouraged.

"How about 'Couples'?" Beth said suddenly.

Wendy quickly selected it and a page full of thumbnail images appeared. "Ok, now pick a video that you think looks interesting."

Scanning the images and descriptions Beth felt overwhelmed. She was aroused, embarrassed, and worried about where this was all heading at the same time. "I don't know... Just go with that first one."

Wendy selected it and read, "Cumming on wife's tits".

The video started with a fully clothed woman sitting on a chair. You could not see her face but much of her breasts could be seen in the large gap in her blouse. She was stroking a large cock and within seconds the man began to groan and shoot copious amounts of cum all over her partially clothed tits. When he finished another very similar scene started with what looked like the same woman (though again her face could not be seen) in another cleavage revealing outfit stroking the same large cock. Again, within seconds the cock erupted and sprayed her with cum. This happened three more times with the woman wearing a different outfit each time. The entire video only lasted about a minute and a half but captured five amazing cumshots across this woman's breasts.

"Wow!" Alec said as he pressed his hard cock straining against his sweatpants against Beth's leg under the the blanket that covered them.

"What did you think of that?" Wendy quizzed Beth.

Beth could feel her face blushing and breathed, "well, that was a lot of cum! I hope he does the laundry in that house."

Everyone chuckled and then Wendy followed up, "did you like watching all that cum spray on her?"

"Sure, it was pleasant to watch. And she seemed to be enjoying it."

"Ok, your turn Jim. Pick a category." Wendy commanded.

Studying the laptop for a few seconds Jim responded, "I will take 'Threesomes' for 1000 Alex."

Laughing Wendy selected 'Threesomes' and then asked, "ok which video?"

"Third one in the second row, "Jim replied after a quick scan.

This was a short video, approximately 30 seconds long, of a big busty brunette on all fours with a man fucking her from behind while she had her face buried in the crotch of a long-legged blonde who was writhing with pleasure while grabbing her breasts.

"Man, that was too short!" Alec exclaimed.

"Yeah, too short. Super-hot, but way too short. I should have looked at the length."

"Would you boys have liked to see how it ends?" Wendy queried.

"Yes, and how it began," Alec quipped.

"Ok, my turn. I am going to select 'Orgasm' and let's try this one." Wendy quickly decided.

The video popped up and two naked women seated on a sofa, a brunette and a redhead, were taking turns sucking and stroking a hard cock. They alternated between servicing this large hard cock and passionately kissing each other while rubbing their breasts together. This went on for a couple minutes until the man orgasmed in both their mouths and on their faces. After the women had extracted every drop from him, they fell to the floor and kissed each other passionately. Probing each other's mouths with their tongues and making great use of the cum that they shared. After perhaps 30 seconds the brunette pushed the redhead down and spreading her legs began vigorously licking her clit and fingering her. Roughly a minute later the woman on the bottom spasmed in orgasm and her long legs flailed as her body bucked and shuddered. When her orgasm began to wane, the brunette slid up her body and kissed the dazed redhead passionately before sliding up further so as to straddle her head. For another two minutes the woman on top ground her cunt against the redhead's mouth while telling her what a great job she was doing licking her clit until she succumbed to a violent orgasm, grabbing at her tits and screaming. And then the video abruptly ended.

There was utter silence as the four of them continued to stare at the screen. Finally, Alec exclaimed, "WOW!"

"That was fucking hot!" Jim replied.

"Yeah, wow is right. Should we do another round?" Wendy offered as she adjusted herself under the blanket and cuddled in closer to Jim.

"I think I need a little break. We'll be right back!" Beth exclaimed as she quickly threw the blanket off her and Alec, grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the sofa.

It happened so quickly and was such a surprise that Alec could make no effort to hide his hardon boldly making a tent of his sweatpants as they made their way around the coffee table and down the hall in plain view of Wendy and Jim.

Beth pulled Alec into their bedroom and then into the bathroom and spun toward him, "What are we doing?!"

He held her hands and said, "not sure."

"This weekend is quickly getting pretty crazy. Are we really doing this?" Beth pressed.

"Doing what?"

"I am not sure... Having sex in front of, or with, Jim and Wendy?" Beth apprehensively asked.

"I don't know. Would you like to?"

"No. I mean maybe. I don't know." Beth wavered.

"The prospect is very arousing," Alec said looking down at the tent his hard cock was still making in his sweatpants.

"You WANT to have sex with them?!"

"All I said was that the prospect is very arousing. Aren't you aroused?" Alec responded.

"Oh my god, I am soaking wet!"

Alec's eyes went wide and he reached down and cupped Beth's crotch with his hand. Her leggings were soaked. Beth moaned at the touch and Alec leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips. "Well, we both seem very aroused, that is definitely not a bad thing. Maybe we should just relax and just see where things go. If we feel like we are about to cross a line that is too much for us, we just stop."

"But that is just it. I feel like we are losing control of the situation. What if we can't stop?" Beth asked anxiously.

"What is the worst-case scenario?"

"I fuck Jim! And you don't like it and we end up divorced!!"

Alec pulled her close and hugged her tightly. "I love you! And no matter what happens this weekend I am still going to love you. I am not going to divorce you if you fuck Jim. It's just sex. And besides, I think we both might actually like it," he teased as he let his hand return to Beth's wet crotch.

"You wouldn't mind if Jim fucks me?" Beth asked suspiciously.

"If you are happy, I'm happy. If you are aroused, I am aroused. If you were enjoying it, I would love to watch you fuck Jim. Would you be ok with me fucking Wendy?"

"It's just sex?" Beth probed.

"Yes!"

"In the abstract I am intrigued by the prospect, but I am not sure how I would feel if it was actually happening." Considering for another second Beth then offered, "I really love Wendy, and Jim, I would not want to hurt our friendship."

"True. They are great friends, and we would not want to mess that up. On the other hand, I can't imagine another couple that we would feel more comfortable exploring sexy things with."

"Well, that's true. And they seem interested, right?" Beth questioned.

"Yeah, well we are not forcing anything on them. They seem quite comfortable with the situation."

"Though Wendy is still coping with you being a peeping tom."

"That is a good point," Alec replied chuckling. "Maybe she is just looking to even the playing field so to speak. Perhaps she just wants to watch us have sex? That only seems fair."

"Yeah, maybe. But if things go farther, are you sure you are okay with it?" Beth enquired apprehensively.

"Yes, I am. I think we should just relax and have a good time." Alec said confidently. "Are you ok with going farther than them watching us?"

"It's just sex, right?"

"Yes."

"And we won't get divorced?"

"No, we will definitely not get divorced."

"Then yes, I think I'm good with it." Beth responded as she leaned in and kissed Alec hard.

As they kissed Alec reached his hand down Beth's leggings and fingered her sopping wet cunt. "Oh my god you are so wet," he groaned as they broke off their kiss.

"Should we go back?" Beth offered breathlessly.

"Yes."

As Beth and Alec reentered the living room, they caught Wendy and Jim kissing passionately and there was lots of movement under their blanket as they readjusted now that they had company. Beth and Alec were quite sure given their movements that Wendy had been stroking Jim's cock as they made out.

"Are you guys ok?" Wendy asked with concern.

"Yeah, we are great! We just needed to have a little chat." Beth responded as she and Alec resumed their position on the sofa next to Wendy and Jim.

"We had a nice chat too," Wendy responded.

"It looked more like nonverbal communication to me," Alec said chuckling.

"Well, yeah that too," Jim offered. "She can't keep her hands off me."

Wendy elbowed him and asked, "anybody want more wine?"

"Sure, I'll have some."

"Me too."

"Should we do another round?" Wendy offered cautiously.

"Ok," Alec quickly responded.

Responding a bit more slowly Beth finally said, "if you think it is helping you get over last night, sure."

"It is definitely helping, but for this round I would like to watch Alec touch himself while we watch," Wendy suggested. "Afterall, he watched us doing that last night."

Alec and Beth's eyes went wide and after a few seconds Alec said a bit breathlessly, "I guess it is only fair..."

Alec pulled the blanket back that was covering his and Beth's laps and revealed the large tent still standing up in his sweatpants. Alec then slid his sweatpants down to his knees and his hard achy cock sprung out for everyone in the room to see. After an awkward second of silence Alec cupped his balls gently and then ran his fingers up the length of his hard cock before grabbing it lightly and stroking it slowly.

Wendy, and Jim, watched intently and Wendy just softly commented, "nice."

Watching Alec and Wendy and Jim's reaction Beth remarked as she squirmed out from under the double layer of blanket that now lay across her lap, "boy, it is getting hot in here."

"Well, maybe it is finally time for you to remove your sweatshirt?" Jim said mischievously as Wendy gave him a nudge with her elbow.

Beth looked at Jim and then Wendy then down at Alec's hand wrapped around his cock as she considered the request and then said, "ok!"

Beth reached down and grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head and threw it across the back of the sofa revealing that she still had on her white long sleeved silk undershirt, which to the delight of everyone in the room was translucent. As she settled back down into her spot on the couch everyone watched intently as her beautiful breasts jiggled and her nipples pressed hard against the thin and transparent fabric.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Jim said admiringly.

"Yes, amazing," Wendy added before turning and reaching for the laptop and orienting it more towards Alec and asking, "ok, which category?"

After considering the list for a few seconds Alec responded. "How about 'voyeurism' since that is what got me into this."

"Ok which video?" Wendy replied.

Alec scanned the rows and rows of thumbnails on the screen. When he got halfway through the third row he saw a thumbnail that caught his attention. The image was of a big breasted woman on her hands and knees at the beach with a man behind her holding on to her hips. The title read simply 'Caught at the beach'. "Let's try that one," Alec said pointing to the thumbnail.

Wendy obliged and a second later the screen filled with a video of a blonde woman being fucked from behind on the beach. Her large tits swayed heavily beneath her in rhythm with the fucking she was getting. Both were completely naked and neither seemed to be aware that they were being watched and the beach other than them appeared deserted. After a minute the man behind her released her hips and leaned forward and grabbed her swinging tits while continuing to pound her from behind. No sound could be heard over the sound of wind and surf. And then suddenly the video stopped.

"Wow, that was short," Jim commented.

"Yeah, a little too short," Wendy said looking over at Alec and Beth. "What did you think?"

Alec, realizing that he was still stroking his cock in front of everyone, stopped sliding his hand up and down the shaft, and said, "it was very pleasant to watch, but yeah... too short." Lightly caressing the tip of his cock where he found some slippery precum oozing out he added, "it would have been nice to see him finish inside her."