Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more than 30 seconds of continuous pressure being applied to her clit by Alec's tongue Wendy's body tensed up and she began to shake and quiver in yet another orgasm. She let his cock fall from her mouth and groaned, "Oh my god, yes, yes, yes..." before taking his cock back into her mouth.

Alec continued to lightly lick at the folds of Wendy's cunt and finger her ass as she slowly came down from her orgasm. As she regained her senses she focused anew on sucking Alec's cock and caressing his balls. She quickly found a rhythm and within minutes Alec could feel his orgasm rise in him. Her fingers lightly tickled his testicles while her mouth pistoned up and down the long hard shaft. His cum hovered at the base of his cock as his orgasm built. Then Wendy rubbed the base of his cock with two fingers in rhythm with her mouth and this added stimulation abruptly caused Alec to cum. He thrust into her mouth repeatedly as the semen surged out of him into her waiting mouth. Wendy felt several streams of cum squirt into her mouth and she swirled her tongue across the tip of his cock as he writhed under her.

When she was confident that she had sucked the last drop of cum from him she released him and swallowed the salty fluid. She spun herself off Alec and cuddling up close to him pressing her soft tits against his heaving chest she kissed him passionately swirling her tongue over his. Removing her tongue from his mouth she sighed, "that was incredible." Alec, for the moment, was speechless.