Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Alec's fingers and cockhead intently Wendy responded absentmindedly, "yes that would have been nice." Then breaking her stare, Wendy returned to the laptop and toggling back to the list of categories she said, "Beth, your turn."

Beth leaned forward to look more closely and Wendy, Jim, and Alec all watched her breasts plunging forward as she moved, her nipples sliding across the thin fabric. After looking over the list for several seconds she said, "how about 'clothed'."

Wendy quickly selected the category and then asked, "ok, which video?"

Beth quickly pointed to a thumbnail in the first row, "let's try that one."

Wendy obliged and a few seconds later another video filled the screen. And as it did Alec slid his left hand under the blanket on Beth's lap and began gently rubbing her wet cunt through her leggings. And Beth let her right-hand slide back down to lightly caress Alec's balls.

Both couples watched intently as in this video a middle-aged woman in a black cocktail dress and heels was being grabbed from behind by a man in jacket and tie. The man kissed her neck and grabbed her breasts. He then pulled her large breasts out of her dress and leaned in and kissed her passionately on the mouth. The man squeezed her tits hard and pinched her nipples before dropping to the floor behind her. He slid up her dress revealing her round plump ass and he buried his face in her bottom. To the delight of everyone in the room the woman in the video became very vocal and was moaning and screaming with pleasure as the man licked her. The woman bent forward and supported herself by holding on to the bedpost which seemed to allow him better access to her clit and she howled even louder. After about a minute of this she convulsed in orgasm while kneading her tit with one hand and continuing to hold herself up with the other. The man sprung up and pulling his hard cock from his trousers slid it into the woman from behind in one swift movement. He pummeled her from behind for several minutes while she moaned and her tits swung about. Finally, he pulled out of her, and she spun around and dropped to her knees and took the tip of his cock in her mouth while he vigorously stroked it. She continued kneading her large breasts and sucking on the tip of him until he began convulsing in orgasm. Given the way his hips were bucking the first couple of streams must have gone straight into her mouth, but then he pulled out and a stream of cum shot onto her chin. Another stream came out with slightly less force and sprayed onto her breasts. He then released his cock and the woman quickly grabbed it and stroked it a couple times before taking it back into her mouth while he continued to twitch and groan. Then the video abruptly ended.

"Oh my god that was hot!" Wendy said.

"Yeah, unbelievably hot!" Jim offered.

Looking over Alec and Beth Wendy noticed with envy as Beth was fondling Alec's balls with one hand while gently squeezing her right tit with the other. "Did you like it Beth?"

"Yes, I liked it." Beth replied in a dazed sort of monotone.

"What did you like the most?" Wendy pressed her.

Beth simultaneously pulled hands away from Alec's balls and her tit as if just realizing she was doing it in front of an audience. "I liked all of it. But I guess my favorite part was when he grabbed her and shoved himself inside her."

"What was your favorite part, Alec?" Wendy asked.

"I liked it all too, but my favorite was probably the finale when he came in her mouth and all over her tits," Alec replied, still lightly stroking his cock.

"I liked that part too," Jim concurred.

"Of course you did," Wendy retorted. "Alright Jim, your turn." Wendy asked him as she leaned in toward the laptop and turned it so he could better see the categories.

Scanning the list briefly Jim announced, "hmmmm, 'Lesbians' please."

Wendy quickly selected the category. "Ok, which video?"

"Let's try this one," Jim said pointing to one of the thumbnails.

Wendy obliged and a second later another video filled the screen. Two women, a petite blonde and a buxom brunette, were kneeling on a bed and kissing passionately while their breasts rubbed against one another. The soft round orbs and hard nipples battling while their tongues probed each other's mouths. After perhaps two minutes of enthusiastic kissing and fondling they collapsed onto the bed and spread their legs opposite one another, and the blonde grabbed a large double-headed dildo that was lying on the bed and plunged one end of it into her pussy. After pistoning it in and out several times the blonde offered the other knobby end to the brunette who inched in closer and pushed it inside her cunt. The two women began thrusting in unison while they rubbed their clits and gabbed at their breasts, screaming with pleasure the entire time. Suddenly, the blonde began convulsing and thrashing about as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She bucked, howled, and pawed at her breasts while she came on the large dildo lodged inside her for at least a half a minute. As she caught her breath the brunette renewed the vigor of her thrusts on the dildo and rubbed her clit furiously. As she edged closer and closer to climax, the blonde sat up and with the dildo still deep inside herself she alternately sucked and groped at the brunette's big jiggling breasts. With this added stimulation heightening her arousal to new levels the brunette began to quiver and shake as she came hard. As her orgasm began to wane the blonde pulled the brunette's face to hers and kissed her passionately before the video ended.

"I am not going to be able to take much more of this," Alec groaned as he stroked his very hard cock with one hand while fingering Beth's wet pussy with the other.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Jim exclaimed.

"What did you like best?" Wendy asked.

"Fucking everything!" Jim bellowed.

"Me too," Wendy admitted. "Did you like it, Beth?"

Beth was breathing heavily, and she was grabbing the arm of the sofa tightly. She squeezed her thighs together causing Alec to remove his finger. Finally, without the stimulation of his touch she managed to fashion a response. "Umm, yes it was very arousing," she panted.

"It is a little too hot in here for this sweater," Wendy said as she pulled it over her head and put it on the back of the sofa.

Alec and Beth stared breathlessly at Wendy who was now naked from the waist up. Her nipples were hard little pink nubs and they both stared at them, drinking in the sight of her naked form. Then Wendy reached beneath the blanket that still covered her and Jim's lower halves and wiggled her bottom out of her leggings and kicking off her slippers she pulled them off her long legs. A second later her leggings joined the sweater on the back of the sofa. Beth's attention was grabbed by some rhythmic movements under the blanket that covered Jim's lap and she quickly realized that he had his cock out and was stroking it. When she looked at his face she was shocked to see that he was staring at her while he touched himself. She immediately recognized the look of insatiable lust on his face and she knew he wanted her. The thought made her squirm and shiver, and she began rubbing her clit which sent tingles through her entire body.

"My turn," Wendy said enthusiastically as she maneuvered the laptop closer. "Let's try 'Group'." And after a few seconds of perusing the options she said, "This one looks interesting, 'My first gangbang'."

A new video filled the screen as Wendy reoriented the laptop on the coffee table for all to see. Prying their eyes away from Wendy's tits and Jim's masturbating, Beth and Alec refocused their attention on the video. A tall naked woman with long sexy legs and wearing high heels stood in the middle of a hotel room surrounded by five naked men. One of the men seized her and began kissing her while grabbing her small round breasts. Another man grabbed her ass from behind while kissing her neck. A third man dropped to his knees in front of her and buried his face in her hairy pussy, while at least two others stood by watching and masturbating.

Catching some movement out of the corner of his eye, Alec looked over at Wendy and Jim and saw that Wendy had spread her legs beneath the blanket so that one of them now hung over Jim's legs. Though subtle, her movements suggested that she was likely slowly rubbing her clit. Pulling his attention back to the video Alec saw that the man behind the woman was now pinching her right nipple and the man in front was sucking on the left one. A few seconds later the woman dropped to her knees and began sucking on one cock after another as the men all gathered around her.

Wendy stole a glance at Alec gently stroking his cock while he watched the video and she caught herself licking her lips as she thought about sucking it like the woman on the video was doing. The thought and the extra pressure she was applying to her clit caused her to tremble. Looking back to the video the men were pulling up the woman and then guiding her to the bed. They laid her on her back and took turns fucking her mouth and cunt. Then they flipped her over onto her hands and knees and resumed taking turns fucking her two at a time. Next, one of the men slid beneath her and she rode up and down on his cock while stroking others and sucking on yet another. Then one of the men came around behind her and forced his cock into her already filled cunt. For several minutes both men fucked her while she howled and shuddered in orgasm nearly continuously. And then, in quick succession, both men came deep inside her and all over each other. Soon they were replaced by two more hard cocks as two of the other men took up the same positions underneath and behind her. While they fucked her wet slippery cum-filled cunt the fifth man knelt on the bed and stroked his cock while she sucked and licked the end of it in between her orgasmic wailing. As she endeavored to take the man kneeling on the bed into her mouth the man underneath her squeezed and licked her breasts. Next, the man behind her announced that he was cumming and thrust deeply into her as he grunted. Shortly thereafter the man underneath her began spasming in orgasm as he added his cum to her flooded pussy. Almost immediately after that the man stroking his cock into her mouth began to cum, spraying streams of semen into mouth and on her face. As the man behind her pulled out she collapsed onto her back panting and grabbing at her breasts. After catching some of her breath she reached down with her finger and scooping up some of the cum dripping from her she slowly rubbed circles over her clit while licking some of the cum from her lips. Then the video ended.

For close to a minute no one said a word. All four just stared at each other while they continued to touch themselves.

"That was crazy hot!" Wendy said finally.

"I can't believe she fucked all those men like that. One after another. Three at once. And she let them cum inside her like that." Beth considered dreamily. "I hope she has good birth control," she added almost sternly.

"I'm sure." Jim breathed softly.

"Yeah, birth control is the greatest invention ever," Wendy offered while still clearly rubbing her clit beneath the blanket. "It is so liberating. Because I am on the pill Alec could shoot his big load of cum he is working on inside me and it would just be a beautiful erotic experience without any worries of unintended consequences."

Alec and Beth went wide eyed at the bluntness of Wendy's comment and what she appeared to be suggesting. Finally, Alec stammered, "that does sound amazing."

"What birth control do you guys use?" Wendy queried.

"I have an IUD," Beth responded somewhat surprised by the directness of the question.

"So, Jim could cum in you over and over again this weekend and it would just amount to one hell of a sexy weekend." Wendy suggested seductively.

Eventually Alec filled the silence that followed with, "I guess so."

"Jim and I talked about the four of us having sex together when you were in the other room and we decided we would be interested if you guys were," Wendy bluntly added.

"We talked about that too," Beth quickly responded.

"And?"

"I think we are interested," Beth replied looking to Alec for confirmation.

"Yeah, I think we would be interested in that too," he said a little breathlessly.

"Have you ever done anything like that before?" Beth asked curiously.

"No, we have not slept with anyone but each other since we started dating," Jim chimed in.

"Us too." Alec replied.

"It seems like such a big deal... Doesn't it?" Beth asked to no one in particular.

"We are all consenting adults. And it is just sex." Wendy offered.

"That is what Alec said," Beth laughed. "But...I am worried about losing control of the situation and that it might impact our friendship or our marriages. What if something does not go right? Or someone feels left out? Or, what if we like it so much we can't stop?"

"Maybe some ground rules would help?" Wendy lobbied. "How about, anyone can say 'stop' at any time and there will be no hard feelings. No going behind each other's back. Everything that happens stays just between the four of us."

"What happens in Vermont stays in Vermont?" Alec added comically.

"What if it is so great that we want to do it again?" Beth asked worriedly.

Jim responded, "that seems like an easy problem to have."

"If we all want to do it again, we do it again!" Wendy answered smiling. "I think it will very likely strengthen our friendship."

"How would it work?" Beth queried as she squirmed a little as she noticed Jim starring at her again.

Wendy replied, "However we would like it to work." Then she added as she casually pulled the blanket aside and revealed her fingers sliding through her blonde bush as she continued to rub her clit, "we could start off slow and just watch each other fuck."

Alec and Beth said nothing as they stared at Wendy's slick fingertips massaging the slick pink folds of her cunt.

Then Wendy continued to remove the blanket revealing Jim's long thick cock that he was slowly stroking, and she added, "or we could just jump right in with both feet." Wendy then seductively removed her wet fingers from her cunt and smeared the sweet nectar on her left nipple. "Jim could just tear that blanket off you and push his hard cock inside you. And while he is doing that Alec could fuck me."

Again, this suggestion was met with silence as Alec and Beth pictured the activities that Wendy proposed.

Slipping her fingers back on her clit Wendy suggested another scenario. "Or, since you like pretending to be me, Beth, maybe we should let Jim take you to bed and Alec and I can watch you both on the baby monitor?"

Alec leaned in close to Beth and grabbing her tit through the thin transparent fabric of her top asked, "What do you think, do any of those suggestions sound interesting to you?"

Beth boldly threw the blanket that covered her lap aside revealing her leggings pulled down to her knees and her fingers buried in her pussy. She then removed them and offered her wet slippery fingers to Alec's mouth and then said, "I am very interested!" Then she removed her fingers from Alec's mouth and slid her leggings off, throwing them on the back of the couch, before returning her hand to her clit.

Trembling slightly as she ran her pointer finger in slow circles around her clit Wendy asked, "what do you guys think?"

"We like all those suggestions, a lot!" Alec said, savoring the taste of Beth's juices.

Then mimicking Beth, Wendy shoved her fingers deep into her cunt and then offered them to Jim. "Jim, would you like to take Beth to bed and fuck her while we watch on the monitor?"

"Yes, very much," Jim groaned after Wendy removed her fingers from his mouth.

Wendy got up and moved toward Beth, leaning in she brought her face close to Beth's and asked her in almost a whisper, "do you want to fuck Jim?"

Beth, in a wide-eyed daze simply nodded.

Wendy surprised everyone by leaning in further and kissing Beth passionately, thrusting her tongue into her mouth. As she slowly broke off the kiss and lightly touched Beth's nipple Wendy asked, "And you are ok with me and Alec watching you?"

Again, Beth nodded.

Wendy again plunged her tongue into Beth's mouth kissing her hard at first and then more softly before asking, "and, you don't mind if I fuck Alec?"

Again, Beth nodded.

Wendy then leaned in toward Alec and kissed him just as passionately before asking, "does all that sound good to you?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, then kiss Beth and follow me," Wendy said spinning toward Jim who she also gave a passionate kiss before making her way toward the hall. "Come show me how this baby monitor works," she said as her naked form disappeared from view.

Alec leaned in and kissed Beth gently. "I love you!" He said as he rose, shed his sweatpants and shirt, and followed Wendy down the hall.

"I love you too," Beth replied softly before looking over at Jim who continued to look at her while stroking his long thick cock.

Alec followed Wendy into his and Beth's bedroom where she turned and met him and pressing her body against his she plunged her tongue into his mouth. "Ok, show me this monitor," she groaned after reluctantly removing her tongue from his mouth.

Alec could barely speak from the effects of Wendy's naked body pressed against his. Finally, he stammered, "Its over there on the bedside table."

Wendy released him and slid across the bed and retrieved the monitor. Then she pulled the covers back and settled in, inviting Alec to join her. He cuddled in close to her and she asked staring ponderously at the blank monitor, "how does this thing turn on?"

Alec reached for the monitor and pressed the power button on the top of the device and it instantly came to life showing the bed in Wendy and Jim's room.

Wendy handed the monitor to Alec as she cuddled in closer, saying, "here you hold it, I want my hands to be free."

Alec took the monitor and stared anxiously at the empty room next door. Electric pulses shot through him as Wendy lightly ran her fingertips up his inner thigh as they both waited for Jim and Beth to appear. The anticipation was excruciating as seconds turned to minutes and there was no sign of them. Wendy continued to tease Alec's inner thigh and his erection stood straight up tenting the blanket they had thrown over themselves. Alec finally panted, "where are they?"

Wendy did not answer. Instead, she snuggled in closer and let her fingers travel further up Alec's leg until she reached his balls where she gently cupped them. The ever so light touch of Wendy's hand on his heavy aching balls took his breath away. The combination of waiting to see his beautiful wife get fucked and Wendy's teasing was exquisite torture. He was trembling with anticipation. Desperate for a distraction he removed his right hand from the monitor and holding it with only his left hand so that both he and Wendy could see, he slid his right hand under the covers and down Wendy's naked body. First, he stopped briefly and cupped Wendy's small breasts in his palm one after the other before lightly pinching her left nipple which caused her to whimper. Then he let his hand travel down her abdomen with an aim to tease Wendy's clit, but as his hand closed in, he realized that Wendy had beat him to it as he discovered her hand was already between her legs gently rubbing her clit. Changing course, he slid his fingers up over her arch of hip bone to her ass which he gave a firm squeeze, drawing her closer to him.

Suddenly the light on the screen showed some moving shadows and Wendy and Alec could hear movement from the room next door. They both were laser focused on the screen now, waiting for what would happen next. Long seconds passed without any further noticeable movement. Wendy released Alec's balls and gently ran her fingers up the length of his erection. When she reached the tip she found it slippery with precum and gathering as much as she could on her fingertip she drew little slippery circles around his throbbing cockhead. Groaning at the stimulation Alec reached further behind Wendy and finding her wet slippery cunt he inserted a finger inside her.