Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the screen on the monitor flickered with movement and Jim's ass appeared on the screen. Next, as he turned both his and Beth's torsos could be seen as they both groped at each other with excited hands. Jim was reaching up under Beth's transparent top squeezing Beth's breasts while she caressed his chest with one hand while the other tugged at his long hard erection.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking hot!" Wendy groaned as she released Alec's cockhead and went back to softly cupping his balls.

Wendy and Alec could not see their faces but could tell by their movements and position that Jim and Beth were kissing passionately while they touched each other. Jim then abruptly stepped back and pulled Beth's top up and off as she raised her arms in compliance. After tossing the top aside he leaned in and sucked at each of Beth's breasts as he fondled them both with Beth's hands resting gently on the back of Jim's head pulling him to her.

"Her tits are gorgeous," Wendy moaned.

Jim then kissed up Beth's chest and neck until his face could no longer be seen and they presumably were kissing again. A moment later Beth slid down to her knees in front of Jim and Alec gasped at the first sight of his wife's face. Her eyes were filled with lust as she leaned in and licked the head of Jim's cock while stroking its base with her right hand. After several swirls of her tongue around the tip she licked up and down the long length of Jim's cock while fondling his balls and then took the entirety of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh my god, she is so sexy!" Alec grunted.

"Yes, she is amazing. You are a lucky man!" Wendy responded as she leaned in and kissed Alec's neck.

On the monitor Jim was now fucking Beth's mouth with long deliberate strokes and both of Beth's hands now gripped Jim's muscular ass. As Wendy glanced back at the monitor she whispered softly into Alec's ear, "would you like to do that to me?"

"Yes!"

Jim then abruptly pulled Beth back to her feet and spun her toward the camera on the chest of drawers. Beth's arms spread wide as she braced herself on the top of the chest of drawers. She was so close to the camera her face could not be seen but her breasts and her long torso were centered in the monitor. After a second Beth jolted to some stimulus from behind her and her tits jiggled seductively.

"Oh yes, stick your tongue in me!" Beth growled.

"Oh my god this is so hot!" Wendy groaned in Alec's ear.

A short while later Beth gasped, and her body began rocking causing her tits to sway beneath her.

"Oh please yes, fuck me!" Beth exclaimed.

It was now clear to Wendy and Alec that Jim had entered Beth from behind and they watched and listened thunderstruck. After several seconds of watching their spouses fuck in a euphoric haze Wendy wrapped her hand around Alec's hard cock and stroked it as she leaned in and kissed him hard shoving her tongue into his mouth. Alec returned the kiss and fingered Wendy's slippery pussy with renewed vigor and their desire soared to new heights as they now focused on pleasuring each other. However, when they heard Beth groan, they broke their kiss and returned their attention to the monitor.

Jim and Beth were now embracing while they once again stood in the middle of the monitor's screen. They were clearly kissing passionately though only the middle portion of their bodies could be seen. Beth's soft tits could be seen pressed into Jim's chest as Jim's long hard cock pocked Beth's midsection. Suddenly, Jim pushed her backwards onto the bed. Her tits jiggled as she hit the bed and her legs dangled to the floor. Jim dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled her legs open as he raised them high in the air. Beth let out a howl as Jim's mouth descended on her wet cunt and she grabbed at her breasts with both hands and squeezed.

"Fuck, yes! Lick me!" Beth screamed.

The muscles on Jim's arms and back flexed as he pulled her hard against his mouth and Beth's lovely feet dangled seductively behind him. Beth continued to squeeze her tits while uttering, "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

Alec and Wendy watched in utter silence as Beth's orgasm built. When Beth's legs and feet went nearly still and she squeezed and held her breasts tightly they knew she was close. Finally, after a long several seconds of anticipation Beth's orgasm swept over her and she bucked and thrashed as she screamed in pleasure. She released her breasts and they jiggled violently as her orgasm pulsed through her and her toes curled as her feet wrapped around Jim's back and pulled him against her spasming cunt.

Suddenly, Jim quickly stood and spreading Beth's legs wide he directed his cock toward her sodden opening. In one rapid motion he thrust the entire length of his cock inside her as she continued to shriek with pleasure.

Wendy released Alec's cock and started fumbling with the monitor control buttons and eventually succeeding in zooming in on Jim's cock plunging in and out of Beth's cunt while his balls slapped against her ass. Jim was fucking her as hard has he could and Wendy and Alec could now hear the violent squeaks of the bed springs echoing through the house without the aid of the monitor. Then they watched spellbound as Jim's rhythm changed and he grunted and thrusted deep inside of her spraying stream after stream of hot slippery cum into Beth. Wendy and Alec watched as Beth's luscious folds gripped tightly around his pulsating cock.

"Oh my god, I want you to fuck me!" Wendy growled in Alec's ear as she squeezed his cock tightly.

"I want that very much!" Alec panted.

Wendy then leaned down and sucked the slick head of Alec's cock into her mouth. "Oh my god, I am not going to last very long!" Alec warned as he dropped the monitor on the bed.

"I'm very close too," Wendy replied after releasing his throbbing cock. She then rolled on top of him and straddled him. Grabbing hold of the base of his rigid cock she guided it into her cunt.

"Oh fuck! That feels incredible!" Alec groaned as the slippery folds of Wendy's pussy enveloped him. He thrust deeper inside her and she threw her head back.

"I need to cum!" Wendy growled as she reached down with one hand and started rubbing little circles around her swollen clit and she began oscillating her hips. With her other hand she squeezed her right tit.

Alec began thrusting in and out of her as best he could as Wendy ground against him, and he reached up and squeezed her left tit and then pinched her left nipple. Wendy began to grind against him harder and her hand more furiously rubbed her clit. She had most of her weight on him and was grinding against him making it difficult for him to thrust in and out of her. After several failed attempts to get a good rhythm going Alec released her tit and grabbing her hips he thrust into her until his entire length penetrated her. He held her tightly as she continued to rapidly rub her clit. Alec released her hips and grabbed the soft orbs of her ass and squeezed them as he again pulled her onto him.

"Oh my god! I am going to cum!!" Wendy blurted out as she squeezed hard at her right tit and her fingers flew across her tingling clit.

Alec squeezed her ass even harder and pulled her onto him as deeply as possible. Wendy began to violently shake and shudder as her orgasm shot through her. She threw her head back with her mouth open and howled in ecstasy as her body shook and spasmed. Alec tried to hold her in place on his rigid cock as best he could. Finally, as her orgasmic tremors slowed he released her ass and grabbing hold of her hips he tossed her onto her back. As he rose above her, he took time to admire her still convulsing body. Her long sexy legs were splayed open and her fingers continued to massage her clit, albeit more slowly and gently. Alec let is eyes wander up her sexy form and when he got to her face he could see she was staring lustily at him.

"Fuck me!" she panted.

Alec pounced on her, pushing his body between her splayed legs he kissed her passionately, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. His hard cock easily found its way back into her sodden cunt and he thrust into her. Wendy clawed at his back as he fucked her hard, pulling nearly all the way out of her before thrusting his entire length back in. On one stroke he pulled out too far and his slick cock head missed the mark and slid hard across her supersensitive clit causing her to howl. However, with his next thrust his cock regained the entrance to her cunt and he plunged deeply into her.

Alec released her mouth and began kissing her neck. She moved closer to his ear and exclaimed, "I want you to cum in me!"

"Oh my god, I'm so close!" Alec whispered in her ear.

"Fill me with your cum!"

Alec began thrusting his cock in and out of her even harder as he felt the torrent of cum rising from the roots of his hard throbbing cock. He thrust his full length in and out of her several more times and his balls tightened and spasmed at streams of cum shot from him flooding the depths of Wendy's slippery pussy which she squeezed as tightly as she could around his spasming hardness. His orgasm endured longer than normal as he seemed to have an extra volume of cum to unleash given the prolonged heights of arousal he had experienced that evening.

Finally, as the spasms of his orgasm waned Alec pushed himself up and looked down at Wendy who smiled excitedly at him as she exclaimed, "that was fucking awesome!"

Alec, panting hard and unable to speak, pulled himself up higher and drank in the sight of Wendy's naked form beneath him. He could hardly believe what they had just done. He let his eyes wander down Wendy's body and briefly fixated on her hard pink nipples protruding from her heaving chest. Then he let his eyes continue their journey down her long sexy abdomen until they settled on the sight of his still hard cock within the folds of her beautiful cunt. The blond tufts of curly hair surrounding it did little to hide the swollen pink folds which were glistening wet and hung tightly to his rigid shaft. He continued to watch intently as he slowly began to slide from her trying to memorize every detail. When his cockhead finally appeared, it was covered in a mixture of their juices and bobbed slightly as Wendy's cunt reluctantly released it.

Alec slid back on his haunches and stared at Wendy's cunt where her labia still hung open. A small trickle of cum emerged from the base of her luscious opening. He collapsed onto his back gasping deep breaths. His body tingling all over.

Wendy rolled onto her side and reaching for him pulled him close to her and whispered in his ear, "that was incredible."

"Fucking amazing!" Alec got out in between gasps as his hard cock soaked in their juices lay down on his lower abdomen. A small rivulet of cum still oozed from the sensitive tip.

The cool air in the bedroom evaporated their combined perspiration and they both snuggled closer to better retain heat. As their breathing eased, they began to become once again aware of the world beyond their tingling bodies. Suddenly they both became aware of the sound of the bed in the next room creaking rhythmically.

"Oh my god, they are fucking again!" Wendy exclaimed as she bolted upright, lunged across the bed and retrieved the baby monitor from the bed on the other side of Alec.

As she settled back next to Alec she handed him the monitor. They snuggled close as their eyes focused in on the monitor screen. In the middle of the screen Beth was on her hands and knees with Jim behind her holding her hips and ramming his cock into her. With each thrust Beth's body shuddered from the force of the impact and her breasts swung wildly beneath her. Her mouth was gaped open and her eyes shut tight as she took the entirety of his long hard shaft over and over again.

Blood began to pump furiously back into Alec's cock at the sight of his beautiful wife being fucked. Wendy noticed with great interest as Alec's cock quickly returned to full hardness, bobbing up from its resting place. With her right-hand Wendy lightly caressed Alec's inner thigh, occasionally grazing his balls. With her left hand she began slowly rubbing the still sensitive area around her clit.

Both were mesmerized watching their spouses fuck. Strangely, Alec felt nothing but arousal at the sight of Jim taking Beth from behind, until Jim reached forward and fondled Beth's breasts roughly. He squeezed her soft orbs and pinched her nipples causing her to squeal, as they continued to oscillate with the cadence of their fucking. For some reason the sight of Jim grabbing at Beth's beautiful heaving tits caused a wave of jealousy to overtake him, but at the same time he remained exceedingly aroused and his cock was throbbing at full erection.

Having scooped some of the slippery fluid emanating from her cunt onto her fingers, Wendy now vigorously rubbed her clit as she watched Jim and Beth fucking.

Alec switched the monitor to his left hand and with his right he began slowly stroking his still slippery cock. On the screen Jim had released Beth's tits, which were now swinging violently beneath her as he fucked her even harder than before.

"Do you wish you were fucking her too?" Wendy queried in a husky voice.

"Yes!"

"What would you do to her?" Wendy asked. But before giving him time to answer she added, "would you put your cock in her mouth?"

"Oh my god, yes."

"Would you like to cum in her mouth while Jim cums in her pussy?"

"Yes", Alec panted back.

Suddenly Wendy's body tensed and she let out a guttural moan as she began to cum. The spectacle of her orgasm drew Alec's attention from Beth and Jim fucking and he watched intently as Wendy came. Wendy's fingers flew over her engorged clit and her legs began to shake violently as the waves of electricity shot through her body. She arched her back and with her left hand she grabbed at her right tit, pinching her nipple as she howled in pleasure. Alec released his cock and leaned in and sucked her left nipple into his mouth swirling his tongue around the hard nub causing Wendy to shudder and squeak. As her spasms slowed, she released her right tit and Alec lunged for it taking that hard nipple into his mouth causing Wendy to spasm a final time.

"Fuck, that was good," Wendy panted.

Alec released her nipple and gently kissed her lips before rolling onto his back as she desperately sucked in gulps of air. Raising the monitor again he saw that Jim and Beth had switched positions and Beth now lay on her back with her legs splayed wide open with Jim's head between her legs. Beth was grabbing her tits while Jim licked her with wild abandoned.

Wendy leaned in close to Alec to get a better look and wrapped her hand around is still very hard cock.

"He's going to make her cum with his tongue," Alec guessed out loud.

"She looks so sexy," Wendy offered in between gulps of air.

Wendy and Alec watched intently as Jim concentrated on Beth's clit with his tongue while fingering her slippery cunt. Wendy alternately caressed Alec's balls and cock as they watched. After several minutes Beth began to orgasm, thrashing about on the bed as Jim frenziedly licked at her pulsating clit. As Beth spasmed and shuddered she clung tightly to her breasts. When her orgasm began to wane, Jim lunged on top of her and penetrated her. He fucked her hard with long strokes and grabbed at her soft sexy breasts. His pace quickened further and he was plunging his cock into her deeply.

Still tugging on Alec's cock Wendy noticed a dollop of cum beginning to form at the tip. She leaned in and swirled her hot tongue over his cock head before taking it fully into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Alec groaned in approval.

Satisfied Wendy leaned back and watched her husband fuck Beth on the monitor, still lightly stroking Alec's cock.

On the monitor Jim continued to thrust into Beth at a furious pace causing her splayed long sexy legs and feet to flail with each plunge. Just then he pulled out of her abruptly and pulling himself up her body he vigorously stroked his cock while pointing it at Beth's tits. Realizing Jim's intent, Beth raised herself and brought her torso up closer to Jim. She cupped her tits causing her nipples to jut out so that they were a mere few inches from his cock. The sight of Beth presenting her breasts to him helped propel Jim to his orgasm and he groaned loudly, as first one, then another, stream of cum shot from his cock and covered Beth's tits. After allowing the first few squirts to cover her breasts, Beth leaned in and took Jim's twitching cock head into her mouth allowing the last few streams of slippery cum to land on her tongue. Jim bucked wildly as Beth coaxed the last drops of cum from his sensitive tip.

"Fuck, that was so hot!" Wendy groaned as she grabbed hold of the base of Alec's cock while firmly massaging the underside with two fingers.

Alec was overcome with lust having just watched Jim cum all over his wife's sexy tits and was enjoying Wendy's touch immensely. Wendy leaned in and kissed him passionately on the mouth swirling her tongue around his as she continued to rub the base of his cock. Breaking off the kiss Wendy leaned down Alec's naked body and took the tip of his cock into her mouth.

With Wendy stroking him and her warm wet tongue now swirling around the sensitive tip of him Alec groaned, "That feels so good!" as he dropped the monitor on the bed and reached around to caress the soft round curves of Wendy's ass.

Wendy pivoted around so as to provide Alec better access to her ass while sucking intently on his cock head and stroking the base.

Alec gently ran his right-hand all-over Wendy's ass and reached down with his left in search of Wendy's breasts. His hand slid across her abdomen and over the ridge of the bottom of her rib cage until it finally rested on Wendy's tiny, yet extremely soft, left tit. Finding the hard nipple Alec pinched it lightly between his fingers causing a slight moan to emanate from Wendy. Excited to have found Wendy's sexy tit he now slid his right hand between Wendy's legs and found the slippery folds of her cunt. Alec stroked the swollen slippery lips and then penetrated her with his index finger while his thumb found her clit.

Excited by Alec attention to her cunt and tit Wendy sucked and stroked him even more deliberately while wiggling her bottom to encourage his hands to further stimulate her. In response Alec slipped a second finger inside her and more vigorously rubbed her clit with his thumb while at the same time pinching her nipple. Alec could feel his second orgasm building in him as Wendy sucked enthusiastically on his cock while stroking it with one hand and lightly fondling his balls with the other.

Wendy then swung her left leg over Alec's head, his fingers slipping from her as she did so. Now Wendy's cunt was just inches from Alec's face and he could see the beautiful pink folds of her pussy which oozed the combination of her loves juices and his own. He reached up with both hands and gently caressed the smooth orbs of her ass and for a few seconds stared at little pink asshole trying to memorize every detail. The wrinkled little bud looked so inviting that he took his still wet finger and drew little circles around it.

Wendy startled at the touch but then rotated her bottom in approval. Encouraged, Alec slipped his finger into her cunt and gathered a measure of the slippery fluids there before returning to her asshole. He circled the periphery lightly before pressing his slick finger at the center of her taut miniature rosebud. He probed it gently ensuring that the slippery juices covered it completely before removing it.

Wendy wiggled her bottom in frustration and then pulling her mouth from him she pleaded, "Don't stop!"

Alec leaned in and simultaneously pressed his tongue into her vagina and pushed his finger ever so gently into her ass. Wendy groaned with pleasure and let her mouth engulf Alec's rigid cock again. After licking Wendy's large puffy pussy lips Alec began rapidly swirling his tongue around her engorged clit. Wendy began humping Alec's face and keeping with her tempo he fingered her ass. At first, he just penetrated her to the first knuckle, but as she rhythmically ground into his face, he began thrusting his finger into her more deeply. He could sense that the combination of his tongue on her clit and his finger in her ass was quickly driving her toward yet another orgasm, which caused him to redouble his efforts. He swirled his tongue across her hard nub even harder and fingered her ass more deeply. Wendy stopped her thrusting and just pressed her clit against Alec's mouth. Alec reached up with his left hand and grabbed her backside pulling her to him so as to apply as much pressure as he could to her clit.