Snowbound Layover

Story Info
Snowed in at an airport hotel.
796 words
4.47
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
952 Followers

I've struggled to complete anything since my entry in the 2021 Summer Lovin' contest. For some reason, seeing the 750 Word Project 2022 inspired me. I hope you enjoy reading this half as much as I enjoyed finding the words to complete it.

*

Our white-knuckle landing was one of the last that day. Our connection already canceled; snow was rapidly piling up on the runways. The forecast was two feet plus with high winds. The gate agent changed our flight to one early the next afternoon. I doubted we'd leave the next day.

My dinner was so terrible I sent it back twice, finally opting for a fast-food burger.

I was traveling with Marcie Felton. She was new and I was showing her the ropes. She was about thirty, recently divorced, and quite attractive. Sharp and personable, she was very good with the clients. But interactions with me were all business and impersonal. Our last trip together before she took over my sales route, she'd reap the benefits of five years of my hard work. I was being reassigned to develop a new territory. It wasn't the first time the company had done this to me. I didn't direct my annoyance with our employer at Marcie. She didn't reassign me. A temporary base salary bump didn't adequately replace commissions I was losing.

The hotel shuttles weren't running. We found only one room in the airport hotels and only because I had Diamond status. The room had two beds. I hesitantly offered one to Marcie. She reluctantly accepted.

After getting settled, we wandered the terminal. The shops and restaurants were all closed. Stranded travelers camped out everywhere. They'd soon be hungry as well as uncomfortable. Marcie loosened up a bit while we wandered. It was a nice change from her reticence and disinterest between sales calls.

Once back in our room, I worried things could get a little awkward. Like I never imagined.

'You first in the bath?' she offered.

I got ready for bed and turned the bathroom over to Marcie. She went in without a word. When she came out, I did a double-take. She wore a threadbare, old Led Zeppelin tee shirt cropped barely below her breasts, no bra, and lace panties. She tossed a small rolled-up towel on the bed and climbed in. She looked great in her business attire. Her bedtime attire raised an immediate problem for me.

'Are you married, Bill?' She didn't know I was a widower despite twelve weeks together.

'Widowed. Three years.' Three years, two months, and four days. Grandma tended the kids when I was on the road. Details that hadn't interested her.

'I'm sorry.'

'Wasn't your doing.'

'How old are you?'

'Forty-four.'

'I'm badly in need of some personal maintenance,' Marcie told me. 'Can I rely upon you to stay where you are? I don't mind if you watch and take care of yourself.'

The blankets hid my erection. I took a deep breath. 'I'll stay where I am. You do what ya gotta.'

Marcie wasted no time. She removed her panties, pulled her tee shirt off, then reclined against the pillows and headboard. She was a vision. Small firm breasts with already erect nipples. A small tangle of reddish-brown on her mons veneris matched the hair on her head. Marcie unrolled the towel, revealing her maintenance supplies.

She rubbed around her clit with a lipstick-sized vibrator while massaging a breast and gently pinching a nipple. I was fascinated. I'd never seen a woman masturbate except in porn videos. Marcie shuddered after a bit and moaned softly.

After lying still for a few minutes, breathing heavily, she picked up what I later learned was a rabbit and daubed a few drops on it from a small tube. She spread her legs widely, turned on the vibration and moved the tip gently along her slit. She pushed the shaft into herself, sighing blissfully. I watched it move slowly in and out a few times, then heard a click and a whirring sound. The rabbit's shaft rotated and wriggled as she plunged it into her tunnel.

Marcie rolled onto her side and locked eyes with me, a question in her expression. I moved to sit facing her and pulled off my tee shirt and shorts, exposing an erection desperate for attention. We watched each other intently as we tended to our needs. Marcie came three, maybe four times, announcing each loudly. I ejaculated explosively twice, before finally collapsing into an erotic-dream-filled sleep.

Heavy snow was still falling the next morning. Marcie turned to me and said, 'Last night won't work for me again. I'll want and need something more than my toys. I'm sorry I've been so uptight. Maybe we could share a bed tonight?'

carrteun
carrteun
952 Followers