Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... yes baby! Let me fuck that big white cock of yours. Ohhh...fuck yes! Fucking cock feels so good in my black cunt!" She said in her best sultry voice, but still knowing it was making her pussy wet.

With her body slamming down harder, she couldn't help getting slightly aroused by the sensation of having his erect member impale itself deep inside of her snatch. It wasn't overwhelming, but the sensation of pleasure was causing her pussy to expel some wetness. She could see the intense pleasure he was having from it and she let herself react like she should. There were a few clients in the past that got her off, but it was rare. She wondered if it was the white/black thing that was getting her aroused or the act of sex itself.

It was just a small bit of joy that she allowed herself to have as his cock seemed to hit a spot in her love canal that was making her feel so good. The moaning was always faked and most of her orgasms were as well, although she did let out a few real ones as they seemed needed. When her moans grew more intense and in greater frequency, she just gave in and decided to enjoy having a white man fuck her. The idea a small bit of joy at this time was warranted. It was only small moans, but she knew they were real.

Tiffany closed her eyes, forcing herself to control her body as she fought back the desire to let go and really enjoy the pleasuring sensation of having a hard cock inside of her. The slight moaning now became louder ones. The need to fake them passed as he seemed to earn her moaning like it was a medal to be won. She was still bouncing up and down on his erection knowing full well that it did feel good and that she needed to control her desire.

Frank took control and was pushing his hips up hard against her body. Not moving now, she felt her sex just taking every inch he pounded inside of her. Her knees were on the couch holding her body still as his body slammed up forcing her wet sex to accept his man stick.

Since he was now fucking her, she thought about adding to his erotic fantasy of fucking a black girl with more dirty talk about race. She looked at him smiling thinking it might help him and her with the taboo act they were doing. "That's it baby! Fuck that black pussy. Make my nigga pussy take your big white cock. Mmmm, that's it baby. Pound your white cock into that black cunt. Mmmm yes!"

As he began to grunt loud she knew he was moments away from his orgasm. She pushed down with her ass as he began to slow down. Tiffany finally dropped down hard on his waist making sure his cock felt her pussy as he began to groan louder. She knew he was emptying his balls into the condom.

"Mmmmm...feel good?" She asked as he was still straining and moaning slightly.

"Ohhh yes."

"Good...glad you liked it." Tiffany said as she got up and walked back to the small table to grab a napkin to clean up.

"You can use the shower if you want."

"Thank you so much, I really need it." She admitted knowing that a hot shower was not just a need, but lacking, as the motel shower only had hot water for a few minutes.

With his directions, Tiffany found herself in a large clean bathroom with a giant tub. The sight of something other than a small shower stall was something she had not seen since her apartment a year ago; and that tub was small.

Frank came by and Tiffany turned quickly to see him as she did not close the door. He had a towel as he saw the look of shock on her face. "Hey if you want to take a bath you can do that too."

"You don't mind?" She said quickly wondering if this man had limits to what she could use in his house, knowing that she already put out what he paid for.

"Go ahead. Take a bath as long as you want. I will make dinner in about an hour or two. Can watch a movie after if you want."

"Okay...I'm down for a movie." She replied smiling thinking about an easy night and how he was not being pushy or mean.

The door closed, and she resumed her bath. She then let her mind sulk away to a time when she did not have to sell her body and her soul away. The warm bath steamed away her troubles and when she slipped in the bubbly, soapy water it seemed to wash away the day's misery. The time passed by without concern as did the worry of what was going to happen next. She had the rent covered for a few days at least and her only concern was when to leave.

Tiffany had a towel around her body as she stepped out to get her clothes. The smell of food filled her nose and the thought of eating a decent, home-cooked meal came to her. Not only did she get paid to fuck him, but a free meal came with it. Her clothes were in her hands as she watched him setting the table.

"I have a robe if you want to wear something else." Frank offered as Tiffany knew that her clothes were not going to be warm or comfortable.

Tiffany turned her head towards the TV, ignoring his offer. She listened to how the news broadcasted a state of emergency. They explained that the snow was going to continue into tomorrow and that travel was impossible.

She then looked at Frank, wondering if he was either going to kick her out or want more sex in return for staying there. All she knew was that she was not going back to the motel tonight or possibly tomorrow. "You mind me crashing here?"

"I have a spare room it's no big deal." Frank answered back, sounding not even bothered with her staying.

She knew he mentioned nothing of money or performing sex in exchange for staying there. The thought of asking him came to her but she figured she would play it off as a gesture of being nice. She then nodded her head smiling. "Thank you. You're really sweet."

All her precautions and worries were there, but the calming feeling of knowing that he was just genuinely a nice kind person came to her. He never offered her anything illicit or made mention of her having to do anything other than just being a guest in his home. The sex was done and out of the way, as she wondered with curiosity and not fear of what was going to come next. She even took him up on putting on a robe since her clothes were not going to keep her warm.

Tiffany asked about his life, and Frank was eager to offer up his life as a boring warehouse manager, and how his wife left him for a man with more money and better prospects. She tried to probe deeper into anything dangerous about his life, but just listened to a very basic kind of boring life of work and normality.

She knew he was going to bring up her past, but seemed to move onto the weather again. It was the right time in the conversation to bring up her past, but he seemed to change the subject quickly. She figured he did not want to hear about her being molested as a child or the drug use of her mother. She thought about sharing, and would have if he had asked.

As he collected the dishes, she looked outside to see the snow still coming down heavy. The news was on, and she heard the newscaster say they were at two feet and counting. It was not stopping, and the news predicted an almost historic snowfall.

Frank was washing the dishes as he called over. "Pick a movie and I can make us some popcorn if you want. You can crash in the spare room if you don't want to."

"I'm down for a movie." She said, liking the no pressure feeling he was giving, as well as the treatment like she was a normal person and not a hooker.

She looked through his movie collections and found a Madea movie. She figured a comedy would cheer her up and lighten the mood. Instead of sitting down she walked around the house looking at his pictures and stuff. The sound of the popcorn made her feel more like she was about to watch a movie at a friend's house or on a date like she did years ago.

Frank sat on the couch and handed a bowl of popcorn to her. Not thinking about it she sat next to him as it was only a loveseat. He made no advances towards her and just treated her as some sort of friend, even though he knew she was at his mercy and she was a prostitute who already put out.

"You really be a nice guy and all." She felt should couldn't tell him enough as he seemed to be a gentleman about almost all things.  

"Thank you. I'm just glad I could help."

Smiling back, she relaxed and let down her guard to watch the movie. It was not a thinking or emotionally moving movie, but it was mindless entertainment. The movie seemed perfect as it had a calming notion about it. The guilt began to hit her that she had a warm place to sleep without worry and that she really should get him off again.

It was about halfway through the laughs when she felt the need to give him more. She turned back to him. "You know if you want me to get you off or something I can. Least I can do."

Frank answered quickly and with a calm tone. "You really don't have to."

"Something against black girls?" Tiffany said as she wondered why he would turn down an offer to blow a nut from a girl that already got him off, unless he really didn't have a thing for black girls.

"No...no, it's not that. You are really pretty, it's that I don't believe in paying for it. Still feel guilty from before. That, and you don't owe me anything."

Tiffany moved off the loveseat and was now kneeling in front of him with her hands on his knees. He gave a stunned look as he put his hands out to stop her. "You don't have to do this. I promise you that you can stay here with no strings attached."

The urge to please him came over her. She knew she did not have to, but also felt she had to please him. Tiffany knew that she could not pay him with anything other than sex, and his kindness needed to be rewarded. The money he did pay was desperately needed, but what she could give him was sexual pleasure. The notion that she was not being forced to, and doing it of her free will made it right in her head.

She put her hand on his leg and looked at him with a soft smile. "Let me. I want to do it for you."

When he made no movement to stop her, she took it as a sign of submission to her request. Tiffany then moved her hand to his pants and pulled down the zipper. She could see his soft member once again against his tight underwear, knowing that it would soon be raging hard in her mouth.

With a pull of his jeans and a toss of his underwear, Frank was naked from the waist down. She smiled once again, took a hold of his male organ, and began pleasing the tip with her tongue. Kissing it a few times and flicking the head with her tongue, the idea of pleasing his dick seemed right for everything he did and how generous he was towards her. She then swirled her tongue around the tip and then engulfed the tip before moving down on it fast.

"Ohhh fuuuuck!" Frank moaned loud as Tiffany felt his erection come on strong in her mouth.

She let the drool spill out of the sides of her mouth as her hand now stroked his manhood. She was now matching the strokes her mouth was giving with her hand. Her hand was easily gliding up and down on his moist shaft as her mouth moved the other way only going halfway down. Not letting up as she felt it pulse and twitch, she continued to stroke and suck with full intention of letting it blow in her mouth.

"Ohhh God...Ohh God...fuck!" Frank moaned again as she felt his cock throb with need.

Tiffany moved her mouth off of his raging erection and began to only stroke it. Her hand was focusing on the top part of his cock, paying close attention to the sensitive tip, wanting him to experience an amazing orgasm. She then stopped stroking it entirely and pulled off the robe to expose her naked body to him. Her large breasts were now in full view for him to gawk at and maybe help him along to an orgasm.

She smiled wide and then asked in her sultry voice as she resumed stroking his meat. "Like me sucking it? You gonna cum hard for me?"

"Ohhh yes...Oh God, yes." Frank moaned loud, letting her know he was truly into it.

She moved her mouth back to his cock and began sucking once again. Her mouth let out more spit as she used it to stroke his shaft. Her sloppy blowjob was working as she heard him moan while his dick twitched with pleasure. His moan was not a normal sound, but that of a man experiencing pleasure he probably never felt before.  

She looked up quickly when he called out, "Ohhh fuuuck!" He cried out in a loud moan as his body began to contort and then tighten.

She could see he was in the throes of an orgasm and quickly moved her mouth off his pulsating dick. Frank grunted again, and she then felt the first spurt of his warm sperm hit her tongue. The familiar musky taste of a man's ejaculation pumped into her mouth fast as she wrapped her lips tight, so nothing would spill out. With a quick swallow, she moved down further to let his male orgasm flow further back on her tongue.

Keeping her mouth on his shaft, she slowly moved back only to go back down, feeling more pulse from his member, and she was still savoring the taste of his cum. Another small dribble of cum came out on her tongue and like the rest was swallowed down. She then licked the tip and pushed in with her tongue, wondering if there was more before sliding her lips down in hopes to coax more out and extend the pleasure of having oral sex.

She finally pulled away when he began to soften. She leaned back still kneeling before him. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. I never had anyone do that before. Was the best I ever had."

Tiffany smiled from his compliment of her cock sucking skills. "Thank you. Your ex-wife never sucked your cock?"

"She did a few times, but not like that. Jesus, that felt good!"

"Well thank you." She replied with a smile.

Frank got up from the couch and adjusted his pants as she put the robe back on. She sat down just as he did and she un-paused the movie. The taste of his cum was still on her tongue as the movie played. She thought about washing it out with water of some soda, but when he reached over to hold her she decided to go with it.

The movie played on and she felt the closeness of the situation when he moved his arm around her shoulder. It seemed harmless, but she could not shake the idea that it was going to lead to something else. The movie was playing, and Tiffany could not stop wondering if he wanted more from her.

With her brain in confusion to what else sexual he could want from her she finally decided to look at him and ask. "I can suck you off again if you want tomorrow, but nothing else. I can't fuck you again." As she finished speaking, she looked at his arm that was on her shoulder.

She saw him look at her and then look at his arm that was around her shoulder. It was like he realized that he was acting like she was his girlfriend or date. "Ohh, I'm sorry. I just got carried away. We don't have to do anything else."

Before Tiffany could respond he stood up abruptly and looked at her with a look of pure sorrow. "The spare room is all yours. It has extra blankets too if you're too cold. You can sleep in if you want to, I won't bother you."

"Okay, thank you again for letting me stay here." Tiffany responded wondering if he thought what she said made him mad or upset him in anyway. The haunting look of his facial expression tore at her now, because she knew he was not intending to push sex on her.

Frank was sweet and non-aggressive in every sort of way, and him getting up from the last five minutes of the movie was only due to her asking him about wanting another blowjob or sex. In her mind, she knew she would let him fuck her again if she had more condoms on her. She didn't want to be the one to ruin things, and she knew he didn't deserve it, and that his arm being around her was innocent.

"I don't think I will be able to take you home tonight, but I can make a big breakfast if you want. We can also try calling someone if you want to leave early too. I won't take offense if you don't want to stay the night."

"Oh no...I'm fine for staying the night. I would also love a big breakfast." She admitted instantly thinking about eating a large, hot meal like it was a holiday.

As Frank walked off she realized all she had was the robe to wear and her clothes were awkward to wear in the house. She wanted to ask him for clothes, but then doubted he would have female clothes to wear. She wondered if wearing only the robe would be better than asking for some of his clothes to wear. Even if she did ask, she still thought he was going to be weird around her since she brought up the sex question.

Deciding not to push the issue or bring up what was said; Tiffany found her way to the spare bedroom. Once inside she slipped out of the robe and crept into the bed. The blanket was covering her as she wondered how tomorrow was going to be. She knew she was safe and that he was not a creep, but wondered about getting back to the motel and how she was going to handle making money with the snow being a deterrent for men looking for sex.

It was only fifteen minutes, but she still felt that Frank was wrong for feeling guilty and that him putting his arm around her was nothing but a nice gesture. She even thought it was a kind move that fit the moment since she did suck him off. The more it rattled around in her brain the more she needed to solve it.

With her robe back on she walked to where his room was and without thinking she knocked on the door. Her mind was a flutter of things to say, but she needed him to know that it was not him but her. She only brought one condom and she doubted he would want to be with a hooker without protection. The one condom rule was something a friend told her to do if she ever got picked up by the cops. Apparently, having more than one condom on you counts against you.

"You need something?" Frank asked as she heard his feet come closer to the door.

The door opened, and she saw he was wearing his underwear and nothing else. "You need something... is something wrong?" He asked again.

"Look, I'm sorry for before and shit. If you want to fuck me again, I don't mind. It's just that I only had that one condom."

She said it and hoped he would feel better and either forgive her abruptness and just want head again. The weight was off her mind and she just assumed right then and there that she would suck his dick again and be even for letting her stay the night.

Frank gave a wide-eyed look at her and spoke as his eyes went up and down. "Oh...it's okay. I...I...wow. I was not expecting sex or anything. I just wanted to help you out. We don't have to do anything."

Tiffany then realized that while she put the robe on she did not tie it. Her caramel skinned belly, shaved snatch and the sides of her breasts were right in plain view. With a quick motion of her hands she closed the robe and looked up at him shocked. "Oh shit!"

"Do you mind if I umm... borrow some clothes?" She asked still seeing that he was shocked at the naked viewing she gave him.

"Yea, of course. Follow me, I'll let you pick what you want." Frank offered as he waved his hand towards the inside of his room.

"Oh please." Tiffany replied as she walked into his room and followed him to his closet to pick out something to wear.

She saw that his room was just as modest as the rest of the house and his clothes were plain and manly. There was nothing expensive or flashy, just a lot of sweatshirts, and jeans. She picked out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"You can try them on and pick something else out if you want."

"Might as well change here. You already saw what I look like." She joked as she turned around holding the clothes.

Tiffany could not help but smile as she figured she would play with him, and maybe lighten the mood. Before he could respond, she dropped the robe exposing her fully nude body to him. She knew full well that her breasts got the attention of everyman, and her nipples were cold and pointing straight out.

"Ohh fuck."

123456...9