Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany put her hands up and smiled. "Okay, but I asked."

Frank was outside shoveling snow as she turned on the T.V. and zoned out to mindless shows on Netflix. It took only ten minutes of watching the show for her to get bored and gaze outside to see how Frank was doing with the shoveling. The struggle in her mind was killing her, when she wondered how to classify him in her life. He wasn't her boyfriend, but she thought he could be if things were different. He wasn't a normal trick either, as she felt something with him and freely gave it up to him.

The need to be around him grew to the point of opening the door and watching him while he dug out his car. Her brain was a mix of feelings and thoughts about him, from emotional feelings, to worries. Her instincts were prevailing as she pushed him into a friend area, knowing that he probably felt the same about her.

The more he shoveled, the more she had the insatiable urge to throw a snowball at him and joke around. Thinking it would be funny to hit him with a snowball, she opened the door and noticed that the cold air was not blowing hard and she could tolerate it, even with the t-shirt and sweats on. The only real problem was footwear. She had heels on yesterday, which were not an option now. Just thinking about why she wore them made her depressed about her situation in life. The need to throw a snowball at him and play around overrode her frustration though.

Looking around the house, she noticed a pair of brown work boots. They seemed big enough for both her feet to fit in just one. With a quick slip of her feet, she was now able to venture outside. When she finally made it outdoors, the fresh smell of the day hit her as if a new life entered her nostrils. She could see his car was dug out and his snowblower was making quick work of his driveway now.

She balled up a loose snowball and crept towards him as he was using the snowblower. The hum of the engine masked her footsteps as she got within a few feet of him. His back was turned, and the time seemed perfect. Her aim was spot on at such close range and it nailed him right in the back, close to his neck, making him feel the cold snow on his bare skin.

Frank almost fell forward and jumped as he reacted to the cold on his body. Her proud moment of victory made her smile wide, laughing while she basked in her moment of glory. She could see his shock but also could tell he was smiling too as he knew he was caught..

"Ohhh really." Frank said, still smiling at her.

Tiffany kept laughing but when she realized that Frank was balling up a snowball for a retaliatory throw she knew it was too late. He had a snowball in his hands and was ready to heave it at her.

"Ohhh shit...nooo!" She cried out loud in a playful scream, knowing that he was going to hit her back.

Tiffany ran towards the door and the safety of the house. She still couldn't stop laughing as a snowball whizzed right past her. The act of getting away with it came to her as she had the door open now. She turned around to see if he was frustrated at missing her, and to once again tease him. It was then that she saw a second snowball come right at her.

"Fuuuck!" Tiffany screamed, still laughing at what was happening. The cold snow went right down her cleavage causing a sudden chill to her chest.

She looked up in shock, smiling as she saw him running towards her with a handful of snow. She made it inside and figured she was safe. As she was in, Frank was right behind her but without the snowball.

"You got me right in the tits! Fuuuck...my tits are freezing now!" Tiffany hissed, but still smiled at him as he was now giggling at her.

"You threw one at me first." Frank laughed out as he looked right at her chest.

"I know, but shit! My nipples are freezing now." She laughed back as she then pulled her shirt out trying to get the cold shirt off of her now hard as rocks nipples. As she let the shirt go, it seemed to cling to her skin.

"I can see that." Frank commented as she saw his eyes stare right at her chest, knowing that her nipples poked out like beacons.

"Ohhh, I bet." She replied, not covering herself, but letting him look, slightly enjoying the attention.

Frank closed the door and she quickly asked. "Wanting to see more?"

The twinge of erotic lust was now mixed with the spontaneous need to have sex with him again. The idea of him wanting her and being desired kicked into high gear, as she wanted to show him more in hopes he would reciprocate with the passion and attention from before.

"You know I do," he admitted, his gaze turning more lustful.

Tiffany smiled, and then lifted her shirt to reveal her light brown chest to him. Her large breasts hung just right as her large nipples pointed at him like hard candies, right to be sucked on.

"Ohh God." Frank cried out as he stared at her breasts, and then quickly closed the door for more privacy.

"You wanna fuck again?" She said, knowing it was being forward on her part, but then it was the only thing to satisfy the desire burning in her body.

"Yes." He said.

She was kissing him quickly as he was all but carrying her into the bedroom. She was going to have sex with a man whom her feelings for grew, along with the need to have him inside of her. Knowing full well that her body was ripe for a man to procreate with her didn't discourage, nor diminish the need for her to want him to finish inside of her neither. The only thing she was scared for was him either bringing up her past, or rejecting her in anyway.

Her robe was off, and it was soon followed by the shirt and sweats. She sat on the bed as Frank did the same, although he had more clothes on. When she saw his underwear and the bulge that begged to be free, she just knew it was going inside of her and was the pleasure she wanted.

"Get on the bed. I want to go down on you."

"You want to eat me out?" She asked, knowing it was something she didn't let too many clients do. The few that did do it were regulars that she trusted.

When he nodded, a smile broke on her face. The fear that he would be disgusted by her pussy, or turned off that it was something she sold came to her. When he didn't make a comment and moved into position, she opened her legs and felt her heartbeat with excitement. The fear was fading as she knew his tongue was going to send her over the edge.

It was not a lick, but a kiss that caused her sex to quiver quickly. His soft kiss on her inner thigh was enough to send her sex into preparation mode. When his kiss moved to her clit, it was enough for her to moan like the heavens were shining upon her. His mouth was right on the spot that made her weak.

As his tongue finally began to lap at her cunt, Tiffany gripped the sheets and began to squirm. The intensity of his tongue on her pussy was overwhelming, and she could feel her snatch just creaming itself for what was next. The more he licked, the harder his tongue got, until he stopped and sucked on her clit, forcing her to close her legs around his head.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! OHHH yesss!" She moaned loud as she felt him lick out her orgasm. He didn't stop either as she felt her pussy just clench, then melt with wetness from it all.  

Frank pulled away and she could see his wet lips. In her mind, it was marks of bravery for eating her black pussy like a hero. She lifted herself up and kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips, and letting him know that his job was well done.

"That makes us even now." Frank commented as he was now kneeling and moving closer to her, so he could enter her.

"If you gonna be eatin' me out every time I suck your dick, then we might not get out of this bed." She said as she now had his member in her hand, stroking it. She could feel the heat emanating from his erection, and just knew he needed to bury it in something warm and wet.

Tiffany moved her hand quickly up his shaft until her fingers were rubbing the bulbous tip. Frank then moaned out as she knew her fingers found the sensitive part of his cock. 'Ohhh God...fuck."

Tiffany moved her hand and called out to him softly. "Now fuck me."

When he slipped inside of her, she smiled wide and opened her mouth to moan. "Ohhh yessss."

His body lurched forward, and he began kissing her. Tiffany responded to his kiss with a moan, as she felt her sex eagerly take in his hard rod. The immediate sensation of her pussy stretching to his size, hit her as passionately kissed her. The humping was subtle, as he was only moving in and out slowly, but his kiss was already making her feel weak.

When Frank began to force his erection in her depths faster and with more force, Tiffany already felt the early signs of her orgasm. His dick was hitting the right spot over and over, but his lips on hers was taking its toll. This was no run of the mill fuck, and she knew it was going to be explosive on her end. The urge for her pussy to push out a wet orgasm was building with every thrust he was giving her.

Tiffany quickly thought about calling out for him to fuck her nigger pussy, or bang her black twat with his white cock but it didn't seem right. She hadn't brought up race and neither did he. As her pussy was being pleased in every way, she wondered if he felt the same way and was enjoying it.

Tiffany broke the kiss as her hands were on his face and her eyes fell into a stare with him. "You like fucking me?"

"Ohhh yes...but am I doing it wrong for you?" Frank asked as he lifted his torso up some and stopped moving like he was waiting for her.

"Nooo...no! you're fucking me perfect. I just wanted to know if you were liking it. I wasn't sure if you were really into fucking a black girl and all."

Frank gave a weird look to her. "Of course I am. You're really beautiful."  

He pushed in again and his lips were on her before she could process his words. The fear subsided, and the warming words he spoke resonated into what they were actually doing. His manhood was pounding inside of her now, and she was wanting to feel the wonderful ecstasy of what they were doing.

She could feel his cock just owning her now as his body was crashing faster against hers. Knowing his bloated member held back it's fertile spray was making her sex muscles grip his shaft again and again. There was no helping it and no holding back now as her screams were now only muffled moans of kissing. Her pussy gushed out the orgasm she held back, not knowing if she squirted on him or it was just a really wet orgasm. Whatever it was, was intense and worthy of letting a man know that his cock was doing what it needed to.

Frank was moaning as his own body began to shake. Tiffany knew that he was close and also that he was not going to pull out. She needed to feel him finish, and it had to be inside of her. The worry of what could happen months later was ignored, for the more pressing issue of feeling a warm perfect ending.

Frank stopped the kiss and lifted up as his hips were still drilling forward, fucking her. "I'm close. I'm going to cum."

"In me, baby. Cum deep inside of me." Tiffany immediately cried out, her fingers grasping at his face and then his chest. Her body was already shaking, eagerly awaiting another dose of white, fertile sperm. She knew deep down the erotic act of being inseminated was going to make her body go crazy with intense pleasure.

"Ohhhhh Go-o-od." Frank moaned as she could do nothing but smile knowing her body was going to receive his male love juice.

"Mmmm yes... Fucking cum deep." She moaned in response to feeling his bloated member expel it's warm child making nectar inside her body. Her pussy felt like a vise grip against his pumping organ, as she let go and enjoyed her own climax.

"Keep it in me. Don't pull out yet." She said as her hands reached out to hold him in place. Her pussy was in a state of flux, as it was both sucking up his sperm, and massaging it with her clenching vaginal walls while it was in full climax. It was something that felt so erotic and right at the same time, as they were both experiencing pleasure in unison.

Tiffany remembered feeling larger and thicker dicks in her before, and even got off with some of the guys. To her, this was different, though, and knowing it was different with Frank made her feel at ease with the fact that he was having unprotected sex with her. Not only was he not paying for it, but she felt like a virgin, knowing he was the first guy ever to claim her pussy with his sperm. She didn't want to tell him what she was really thinking, but also wanted to be as close with him as possible.

When Frank leaned back in to kiss her, it was like he was reading her mind. The intimate moment of feeling him try to impregnate her belly, was now capped off with a loving embrace. Her legs were still wide opened with him between her legs, as their tongues danced around each other. His male erection softened some, but she could see feel her pussy impaled with his girth. There was no doubt in her mind that her womb was dealing with his white swimmers looking for something to latch onto.

Time melted away and she was now lying beside him. His member now weakened and slipped out of her, while they continued to kiss like nothing in the world mattered. Her mind was a flutter of emotions and feelings as she lay next to him naked and filled with his child making seed. Going to the bathroom to clean up and remove his orgasm was not going to happen, because it would destroy the passion still being shown to her.

"I really liked that." Frank admitted as he smiled and held her like only a man could.

"So, did I." She answered back, still not telling him that her fertile body was fully capable of having children. It weighted on her mind, but being held in his arms was more important.

"I was hoping you could stay the night again."

"I can." Tiffany replied quickly and without any real thought to what she was saying.

She knew she wanted to say more, and hated that it just came out so quickly, yet easily. She wanted to say there were feelings involved, but also wanted to scream out she was so scared of those feelings. She was scared of not just the feelings she had for him, but for him unloading his seed inside of her.

"The roads are clearing up, but I just would like another day with you if that's okay."

"You want another day of spending time with me or another day of fucking me?"  Tiffany asked with wonder, as to gauge what he really wanted from her.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I was liking your company and thought you wanted the sex."

"Ohhh, you didn't like fucking me?" She smiled and spoke with a large hint of sarcasm

"Well, I wouldn't say that. Tell you the truth, I really do like spending time with you. If we don't have sex, that's fine, but I would like to spend time with you."

Tiffany wanted to scream at his words. She wanted to scream that she had feelings for him, and him wanting to spend time with her was all she wanted to hear. Everything about him seemed to click for her. The more she looked at him, the handsomer he got, in her eyes. Everything about him seemed so perfect now. She wanted to tell him that she wanted as much sex as he could muster. If his cock would stay hard for days she wanted it to be inside of her, trying to make as many babies as her belly could handle.

She leaned in kissing him, so she could mask her secrets. The doubt of him wanting to be with a black hooker came to her. There was no way that a white guy with a decent job, would want a black street walker with no prospects. The only thing she could do was just kiss him, and keep from telling him everything.

Frank broke the kiss after what seemed like eternity. "Let's go make some dinner, and then crash on the couch."

Tiffany agreed with a kiss, and watched him get up from the bed. She paused just a moment to see the man that her emotions now ran high over. His body was like a typical man with a slight gut and extra weight, but the muscles of a man were there. He was white in all aspects, and for all the differences in race she grew up with; none of that mattered.

She got up and gave him a small kiss, before making her way to the bathroom. Cleaning up was yet another reminder that she was playing with fire, and that each time with him was another chance for her body to have a child inside of it. Looking at the mirror, she saw the desperate need to make herself more desirable for him. The need for him to be enthralled with her appearance now came to her.

As Frank called her out, Tiffany had a chance to fix herself the best she could with the stuff he had around. Her hair was brushed, and her face was cleaned up, but she knew more could be done. His reaction was a smile and an obvious gaze which was exactly what she wanted.

Although she had not made herself a real dinner in over two years, the skill was not lost. The only thing different, was that she was working with someone else. As they moved and shifted between each other with bowls and knife in hand, the elegant dance of cooking was like that of a couple. She savored each step and second they spent cooking together.

Tiffany sat at the table as they ate together, hoping that he would bring up his feelings towards her. There was no wine or candles, but none of that mattered as she imagined they were sitting at a fancy restaurant like they were having a date.

Frank once again brought up his past, and Tiffany did the same but brushed over certain painful parts. Tiffany knew that Frank was going to ask about her being a hooker, and the fear of him judging her came crashing to her. The thought of him not wanting her because other men fucked her for money caused her to begin talking about the weather. It was her only hope, that she would not have to answer questions about her getting fucked by random men.

When Frank did bring up the weather, he turned on the T.V. news to hear that the plows were working overtime, and the roads were already cleared up mostly. When he never mentioned to her about going home that night, she quickly grabbed a blanket tucked away under a coffee table, and beckoned him to sit next to her. All snuggled up, she felt like he was her boyfriend.

With her hand on his thigh, Tiffany moved it up and down stroking his leg. Wanting to fool around more, she looked at him with a devious playful gaze. "Take your pants off."

"You want to have more sex?"

"No...maybe, I just want to touch it is all." Tiffany answered, smiling and knowing deep down that she wanted his cock inside of her bad.

Frank complied, and she was soon running her hand up and down his bare thigh while they flipped the channels. When he asked what she wanted to watch, her only answer was anything he wanted to watch. Her only concern was that her hand was caressing his thigh and inner thigh now.

"You having fun?" Frank asked as her hand finally reached his flaccid member.

"I am." She cooed back, and then began to gently caress and generally play with it.

The T.V. played on, and Tiffany paid little attention to what was on because her mind was racing through things to say, and subtle ways she could entice him. Although he was not getting hard, she did manage for his member to get some strength. The feeling of his dick pulsing a little made her feel like she was accomplishing something.

"You know, I can suck it while you watch?" She asked, wanting him to know that she was a girl who could please a man.

Frank turned his head and looked at her with a smile. "You know, I can do the same for you? I can eat you out while you watch T.V."

When Frank moved off the couch, she knew he was going to be heading between her legs. A quick fright came to her, because she had not really cleaned herself from the last time they had sex. She knew her pussy was still a little creamy with both his cum and hers, and that if he went down on her he would be disgusted.

123456...9