Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the shower and rinsing off, the worry that he was not satisfied diminished. The fear of the test she needed to take grounded her worry that he did not enjoy it as well. The fear of him not wanting her there also vanished as she looked at her things on the sink.

With her body rinsed and washed off from his sperm, Tiffany walked back to the bedroom to see him on the bed waiting for her. Her mind was thinking that she needed to please him again and that what he said before about his orgasm was not true. "Do you want more?"

"Did you eat? I know every time you are here I am feeding you, but I like to cook."

Tiffany could not help but smile as it was an innocent question and eased her mind of all the worry. "Sure...I can eat."

"Good, let me make something special. I went shopping and picked up some stuff for us," Frank added as he put on a shirt and boxers, walking out of the room past her casually.

She watched him walk wearing his boxers and loved him to be comfortable when she was around him. When she sat at the table watching him cook it was like a surreal moment that her life was normal and that he was her man taking care of him. The urge to take care of him now pounded in her heart again. She knew that a man needed to be pleased and that he of all people needed to be so satisfied that he would never want again.

"Thinking after you cook, I should suck your cock," Tiffany added just as he was reaching for some spices.

Frank turned looking at her. "I am good, but I can go down on you."

"Baby...let me suck your cock. It's the least I can do."

Frank moved over quickly kissing her forehead. "To tell you the truth, I was hoping we could have sex again."

"Ohh...we could do that."

Frank grabbed a few plates and Tiffany wondered why a guy like him would be so interested in her. As Frank put a plate of hot food in front of her, she stared at his eyes. "Between you wanting to eat my pussy out and you cooking for me, you sure know how to please a girl."

"I can say the same about you," Frank replied smiling.

"Ohhh, so you like my black pussy that much?" Tiffany joked back.

"Ohhh please. You know you are hot looking. I am glad a girl like you would even find a guy like me attractive."

Tiffany felt the urge to give him something different, something special. She remembered that he like the loving sex and then thought that he might like something dirty too. "So, you want to do something kinky?"

In her mind she thought that it would change the subject of him being down on himself and that he could get something that he would never get with another girl.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Welllll...you could fuck my nigger pussy or we could do what we did last time."

Tiffany remembered a few men that liked when she talked racial. To her it was just words and a quick way for them to get off. The idea of them being a loving couple was like a match to her; it burned bright but it could be painful. She knew that going down that path was dangerous in the emotions that she had.

"I am not into the race thing. I think you're hot and it's not because of your color. I liked what we did last time, but I will leave it to you."

Tiffany got up smiling and curling her fingers for him to come. "Come make love to me then."

"Let me clean up first," Frank contested as he stood up

"Nope...you need to love me now," Tiffany said as she felt natural saying it.

Tiffany grabbed him by the hand and then led him to the bedroom once again. Just as they got in the room she turned and kissed him. It was not a normal kiss but one that she knew would stir his emotions and sexual desires.

His tongue was in her mouth as she moved her own tongue around his. The kiss was exactly what she needed to get wet as she felt her sex become slick and ready to be taken. The sensation was only added to as his hands held her close like they were a couple on their wedding night.

When she felt herself being moved to the bed, she knew nothing needed to be said. When his body was on her she felt nothing was needed to be added. Her mouth was firmly on his as she parted her legs and felt him take position between them.

Nothing seemed to matter other than him being with her and when she felt her love lips flower open for him, it was just what she needed. His girth was able to easily slip deep into her wet cave as if she was preparing all night for him. She put her hands on his cheeks needing to connect with him more as he thrust home confirming that love was happening.

"MMMMmmmmm," Tiffany moaned in his mouth. She felt his love member spear just right into her, owning her and opening up her pleasure valve making her sex sloppy from it.

Frank kept going, again and again. His prick not slamming into her but thrusting with loving force as he buried it deep in her, making sure noting was left out. Tiffany held tighter as she felt her own love grip him with spasms of ecstasy and further making her sex a sloppy mess for him to plunder.

Tiffany moved her hands just as Frank pulled away breaking the kiss. She looked him in his beautiful eyes lost in the moment. "I love you...please...give it to me."

"I love you too, Ohhh God I love you," Frank answered as she felt his love rod just sloshing away inside of her.

"Anything you want...do anything you want," Tiffany offered as she felt he needed to have her. She knew that her body and soul was his and that his desires were hers to fulfill.

She felt his body still pounding away as each moment she knew was nearing that he would finish. She wanted him to have the best orgasm in the world and forgetting everything else was needed. His manhood was plowing through her wet sex as her muscles clenched again and again on his shaft.

Nodding her head was all she could do to signal she was about to explode and that he was doing everything right. Her body felt weak and then her eyes closed. She desperately wanted to look at him, but it was too much. She felt a wet sensation in her sex just as her muscles tightened up and tried to push Frank's hard erection out of her.

Tiffany could not contain her moan. "Ohhhhhh." She loved everything that was happening as she felt his member was not stopping and even listened to his shaft sloshing through her wetness fast.

Gripping the sheets was not enough as she finally gripped his shoulders as he was still plunging into her. Everything felt perfect as she knew he had to be close, as his movements were getting slower but not letting up in force. She nodded to him in hope he would know that she was enjoying it.

"OHHHH Godd," Frank moaned.

In that split second she felt him pulse and throb just as he pushed deep in and held it. Her eyes looked at his in horror but could not muster anything more than a deep breath. She knew his man tool was doing its job inside of her and that her vulnerable womb was now a target for millions of fertile white swimmers.

Frank gave a quick kiss and moved away from her to lay on the side of the bed. His arms went to reach for her to hold her, but Tiffany knew she needed to come to her senses and deal with a pussy full of sperm. "Let me clean up first baby."

"Okay," Frank replied not contesting her getting out of bed.

Tiffany could feel the nervous energy of what she just did and the consequences of her actions. She then felt her heart beating faster, wondering how she was going to ask for money to deal with the issue seeing how she was late by more than a few weeks now.

Once sitting on the toilet, she reached down to clean up and knew by the large amount of sticky cum that Frank was capable to getting the job done. The dread feeling of gloom washed away the euphoria of sex. When she reached in her bag to grab the test, she knew it was just a matter of minutes before finding out.

Not waiting for the morning, she gave into the desperate need to know and let go on the test strip. The sensation of doom came over her more and she figured that Frank would not want her after knowing that he needed to spend money on handling the situation. The right and wrong of what needed to happen was second to the fact she knew she was helpless without money.

After cleaning up the best she could, Tiffany looked over and once again felt her heart drop. It was done and confirmed. Letting her body experience the wonderful sensation of a man ejaculating love inside of her had a price to pay. The thin strip now told her that the man in the bedroom did the job last time she was with him.

With the test strip buried in the garbage, she decided to return to him the best she could. The tears were properly handled as was her sex just in case he could get hard again and want more. There was nothing left to do other than gather the courage and tell him that his white cock was successful in sending life into her belly.

Walking into the bedroom she could see him passed out asleep. His eyes were closed and his body lay almost lifeless as the only thing telling her he was alive was his chest going up and down. The blanket hid his nude body and she then quickly decided to join him.

Although she let a few tears drop from her eyes, she thought that this would be the last night with the man she knew would dump her once he found out that her womb was full and she was no longer a viable girl to hang around. Right before she gave into sleep, she wondered how she would break the news to him.

Waking up, she could tell that the bed was empty. Wearing only a long t-shirt, she made her way to the bathroom only to feel the dread of knowing her bladder was that of a pregnant woman. She knew the real reason she needed to go so bad was that she was with child. Her stomach was still flat, but she felt sick just knowing that she had to deal with it.

"Hey, I am making pancakes and bacon...do you want eggs too?" Frank said loudly from the kitchen.

She walked to him to see his smiling face greeting her as he was by the stove. "Am not that hungry. Anything you make is fine though."

Tiffany sat down at the table looking at him as he seemed happy and she knew it would crash down once she broke the news to him. She swallowed her fear and decided to break some of the news to him. "Would you be mad if I asked for money for something?"

Frank turned to her and slipped a plate of pancakes in front of her and then gave her a serious look. "Is this for last night?"

Tiffany knew this would happen and knew she needed to be clean about her giving up the street life. "Not for last night...but for what we did last time."

Frank quickly flipped a pancake and then turned off the stove and sat across from her. His facial expression showing no signs of being happy. "Did you want money for sex?"

The tear came down her eye fast. She did not want him to treat her like a prostitute and his question brought back the feeling she was one. It brought back the idea that what they did, what they had was nothing more than an exchange of services.

"Nooo....it's not that," she answered, feeling her eyes fill with tears.

"If it's not that then...yes....how much you need?" Frank answered quickly as she felt he was trying to backtrack from making her upset.

Tiffany knew she had to be strong and wiped a tear away as she answered, "I don't know yet. I need to make an appointment first."

"Are you sick?"

Tiffany looked up at him feeling a tear form at the corner of her eye. "I am pregnant."

"Shit," Frank commented quickly.

She knew he was about to ask whose it was or that she did something with another man. She did not want that to tarnish her memory of what they did and how they were stuck in a house and made love. She knew it was making love and not a thing about money or something done with other men.

"It's yours. I was not with anyone else...you have to believe me. You were the only man I had let cum in me. You were the only man that never used a condom. Fuck...you were the only one I was with since the storm."

"Ohhh fuck. Are you serious?"

Tiffany knew the dam was busted open and coming clean was her only option now. "Please...don't be mad. When you dropped me off last time...I quit hooking."

"Really?"

In her mind she knew more was needed, but his face was shock and not anger. "Yeah...I mean I strip sometimes, but I have not been with a man since you."

Frank's head turned a bit as if he was not onboard. "And you want money for the abortion?"

"Yeah. Please don't be mad...please....I really like you," she said, knowing that his tone was more about being surprised than anger or being upset in anyway.

"I don't believe in abortions though," Frank commented quickly and his face got serious.

She felt her world collapsing. It was all over and she thought about the idea of being stuck. "You want me to have it? Give it up for adoption and shit?"

"We don't have to do that either. I really like you too. Would you mind being stuck here in the snow....for a lot longer?"

Tiffany could not help herself and smiled wide. The weight on her chest was lifted and his face looking at her was like a beam of life changing energy. She knew him asking that was him asking for her to stay. "It's going to be a fucking blizzard then."

1...456789