Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since not worrying about money for the motel rent was nice, the money from working a normal job seemed a step down. The employment agency was a scam in her mind and cleaning offices was not her idea of a step up from being a prostitute some days. The job offer for stripping was there, but the agency offered medical if she was able to work for six months steady. Tiffany quickly decided that if she wanted to get out, she needed to hustle.

The two days off she had was Saturday and Sunday, and the club allowed her to just work one day. It was an afternoon shift with minimal tips, but it was something. Knowing it would not last if she was with child but knowing that she could do both jobs made her accept it.

The meeting was at night, and Tiffany knew just where and when to go. The club let her go early as the place was empty and she figured why not try. It was a drug meeting and from her time asking around the shelter it was an easy answer for them to give her. The building was a community center and she made her way inside, easily spotting the coffee and donuts. Not having anything to eat made the donuts her meal of the day. With her backpack close by, it now doubled as food storage.

As her eyes scanned the room, she pocketed as many donuts as she could. She then poured some coffee and sat in the back of the room, but kept a vigilant watch on the door to see if Frank would come in. She figured if he didn't come in, she could at least tell herself she tried, but knew she was going to keep trying.

The meeting was about to start, and the room was packed. Just as she wondered if he was going to come at all and just as the meeting started, she saw him. Her eyes opened wide and her smile could not stop. She felt her heart pound and her emotions almost boiling. He just walked in and sat down. The meeting started, and she knew deep down that her emotions for him were real. With her heart beating faster, she waited and waited until the meeting was over.

Frank did not share anything, and Tiffany made her way towards him at the end of the meeting with a plan. She thought it all out and planned just to make small talk and then mention that she changed her life. If he wanted to talk more or go for some coffee, she would accept and then do whatever he wanted to do to her. She felt her body was his to use and that he might confess to loving her.

She walked right up to him and put on her best smile. "Hey you."

"Oh wow, Tiffany. I didn't expect to see you here."

She could see his eyes and how they looked at her. The sensation of feelings tingled throughout her core as she just knew he was going to reject her. The urge to confess her life to him was there at the tip of her tongue and then nothing.

The cowardice seeped into her brain and her mouth could not say it. She just blurted out. "Yeah...well, I come from time to time to deal with how my mother was using, and shit."

The spilling of her past was something she didn't want to bring up but telling him that she doesn't fuck men for money or suck their dicks for twenties would make him run. Tiffany let her mind race with questions and then calmed herself knowing that a man does not want a stalker and she needed to tell him a good reason for her being there.

"I'm glad you didn't fall into that trap." He then smiled wide, making her heart pound. "I'm really glad I ran into you, could say hi, and that I had a wonderful time."

Tiffany wanted to blush and tell him that he made love to her like no man ever could, and that everything she said was real. She held back and returned his smile. "I kind of liked it. Sort of romantic."

Once she mentioned it was romantic, she figured he would get the hint and that it was not just fucking for money and there was more to it and more to her. She wanted him to know that a relationship could be had and that he should know she was different now. Her mind raced with more possibilities and more ideas of how to tell him.

"Well, I figure you need to be some place. Maybe next time if you're not busy."

He sounded like he was blowing her off, because she was a hooker who needed to get some johns to pay the rent. It was like a stab in her heart and the memory of him giving her the money now swept into her thought stream. He was being polite but still knew she was a hooker, a girl who fucks random men for money at night.

Swallowing hard she knew he needed to know that she was a lady of the night. "I'm free tonight...all night too. If you want to get a coffee, we can."

Once she said it the fear came back and knew that she could not bring it up. That if he asked, she would tell him, but if she said anything it might destroy the concept of them just enjoying the night as a couple. Just the mention of it would make it something else and would not go out of their minds because it was mentioned.

"Okay sure. Where do you want to go? I am open to anything."

"To tell you the truth, I like you're cooking," Tiffany answered and wondered if he would get the hint.

"You want to go back to my place, and have me cook for you?"Frank answered with a shocked expression.

Tiffany smiled and wanted him to know that she was being honest. "Yeaaah. I actually liked your cooking, but we can hit the diner by here. It has decent food."

"Okay, I guess I can do some cooking tonight. Let's go then."

She walked with him to his car, and she tempered her happiness with worry that he was going to bring up her sex work. She knew that she had not taken a dime from a single man since. The urge to brag and tell him was hindered by the fear that he really didn't want her, and only wanted a quick fuck tonight.

She got in the car and instantly thought about the first time and then the last time she was in the car, the feeling that he was just another fuck and then feeling that she was leaving the comfort and safety of his house and his love. As both memories ran through her mind he was already driving and not talking.

The quiet mood of the car made her wonder if he was thinking that she was still a hooker, but she did not want to bring it up. She also did not want to spring on him the last time they did it was without protection and that she was late. Tiffany then realized that she needed to talk to him about his life and what he wanted.

"So, when are you done with meetings?" Tiffany asked softly, hoping it was not too personal, but still wanting it to be about him.

"I am done with mandatory meetings at the end of the year. Although I figured I might still go from time to time."

"You seem to handle it better than anyone I met," she answered, knowing it was honest and that she had no idea that he was a former user.

He turned to her and smiled. "Thank you. I am glad you never fell into using."

Just as she felt it was time, he then gave her another smile and a comforting look. "We all have our demons but let's not bring them up tonight."

Just as she knew she would have opened up, she felt he did not want to hear about her past and how she was fucked by other guys, or even worse that she stripped off her clothes for money. Knowing that might turn him off and not want her tonight. She liked the idea of the fantasy and decided to play along.

With her smile wide she gripped his hand to get his attention. "Let's imagine it's snowing again, and we are stuck with each other."

Frank pulled into his driveway just as she said it and then turned to her with his own big smile. "Guess we have to spend the night inside."

Tiffany opened the door and then looked at him with a look of lustful intentions. "Guess you are going to have to make me breakfast too."

Before he answered she was grabbing her bag and watching him head to the door. She closed the distance to him as he was opening the door heading in. He held the door open for her and in that moment, she stepped close enough for her lips to meet his.

Frank closed the door and his hand went to her lower back pulling her close. Tiffany inhaled his body's aroma and felt the intimacy of being kissed by him. There was nothing like it in the world as her mind imagined the man she wanted holding and kissing her in a way that girls dreamt of.

With her mouth being explored by his tongue and wanting more, she felt her sex become wet for its preparation for lovemaking. She sprawled her hands on his chest feeling his muscles while lending her own tongue to touch and dance with his. As his tongue caressed hers, she moved her hands to his jeans only to feel that he was prepared just like she was for more intimate activities.

Frank broke the kiss as Tiffany kept her hand on his erect member as it pushed against its confines. "Let's go in the bedroom."

Tiffany smiled back feeling the urgent need to have what was in her hand deep inside of her. "Just like before?"

Frank smiled back as he walked to the bedroom holding her hand as she finally had to let go of his erection. "Just like before...we are stuck here in the house."

"Mmmmm...guess we are going to have to stay in bed and keep warm," Tiffany purred out as she was in his room knowing that this was going to end with her waking up in his arms.

As they walked in the room, she moved to him and reached back towards his jeans to free his erection from his jeans. She had him unbuckled and his boxers down so his white sex tool which was now out and free could do its business inside of her. With him being ready to take her, she stepped back and slowly revealed her body to him.

Her top was off, and her dark bra now held back the breasts that she knew men gawked at. With a sultry step towards the bed and his eyes watching her movements like she was a dancer, she pulled down her leggings to revel her panties and her caramel toned flesh. With her eyes on his, she unclasped her bra and let her large breasts drop before his gazing eyes. Her panties were next, and her body was now on full display for his eyes to devour.

"Ohh...God you are so hot," Frank said with his eyes glued to her dark skin like she was a model on display.

"Ohhh thank you...now come keep me warm," Tiffany answered, wanting him to take her now and without pause.

Frank stripped off his shirt and she saw his pale skin and knew that his white flesh was going to be intermixed with her soft milk chocolate skin in the most sexual way. As he moved closer, she moved on the bed and positioned herself with her legs open and her dark gash ready to be plundered.

Frank moved to her slit like he was going to go down on her and she moved his body up wanting him to penetrate her. "Put it in me...I am already wet."

Frank kissed her quick and obliged as he was now moving his body closer to her and was about to love her missionary. "You sure, I don't mind?"

Tiffany gave him a look of need as she pulled him towards her as she felt her sexual need to have a man inside of her control her willpower. "Next time, baby. I want you to be in me."

Frank made no mention of a condom and she knew just the moment she felt the helmet of his dick at her entrance that he was not concerned about her past. That he was not afraid to make love to her unprotected and they were going to make love as if they were a real couple. The mention of protection would ruin the beautiful moment they were having. When her love flower opened to his intruding male organ, she felt the pressure and pleasure of a man bedding her.

She pulled him close for a kiss as more of his girth was buried in her dark love nest fully penetrating her and letting her feel the full length of his tool. There was no denying her readiness for it as he easily slipped past her contracting vagina muscles as he made his depth known to her.

Her tongue was on his as she moaned into his mouth as he methodically rocked his hips against hers. With her legs wide open for him to have easy access to her body he pushed and pushed inside her, letting her feel the love that a man gives. She closed her eyes imagining the sensation of him loving her forever as she felt each motion of his love muscle as it burrowed deep in her love cave.

Frank was kissing her hard as he moaned with her. His prick was not going fast as it glided in and out of her sex like it was a sheath for it. Tiffany gave into her first orgasm as it washed over her and forced her to grip his white arms tight as her body was forced to accept pleasure while still being pumped by his male organ.

The sensation of another quick blissful orgasm followed quickly. Her mind thought about how wonderful it was to have a man love her in such a way and she felt her pussy just go with her thoughts and cover his shaft with enough girl cum to allow him to love her all night long.

"OHhhh...Ohhhhhh FUCK!" Tiffany moaned overly loud, unable to hold back.

Feeling her body almost shake with the enjoyment of having him continually plunge in and out of her with his cock was more pleasurable then she could imagine. She wondered if he thought her moans were fake, but deep down she knew each moan of pleasure was real and well earned.

Frank kept going deep with his engorged member as his lips took away all thoughts of anything negative from what they were doing. Her mind was cleared of all bad deeds and their lovemaking was the only thing that mattered. Just as the thought of love entered her mind, she felt a strong urge to push and then heard a squishing sound as Frank plunged into her pussy just as she let go a wet orgasm.

Frank kept kissing her and it reminded her of a love scene in a movie. The wetness from her just squirting on him was only proof to their ultimate experience of lovemaking. His manhood clearly sliding through her spasms of clenching pleasure was also evidence too. The more he pushed deep, the more she felt her sex cover his shaft with more telling juices of bliss.

Frank had not broken the kiss and was not going fast as Tiffany thought that his steady motions were that of lovemaking and not fucking. His concerted effort to keep the same pace was drawing out more pleasure and making it seem like he wanted more than a quick fuck. Tiffany did not know if she wanted to tell him to go faster or keep it going. The only thing she knew was that her love entrance felt so wet and slimy from it all.

Frank finally started to go a bit faster and then she could hear his moans sounding deeper, giving her the feeling that he was close. She wanted to keep him deep so she moved her legs up to allow for him to almost bottom out in her love tunnel. The sensation of his organ deep in her as she contracted around it made it feel so wonderful and it needed to finish just like that.

Frank broke the kiss as she could see in his face that he was close. She looked into his eyes smiling, wanting him to know that she was his tonight. "Just like before...do it."

Frank looked at her eyes as she knew that he was moments away from finishing and that there was a possibility for her to feel the warm love a man gives a woman. His moment of glory was now hers as she felt her own sexual need for him take over her as she felt her love muscles contract hard around his shaft.

When Frank moaned out as his eyes opened. "Ohhhhhh." She knew it was going to happen deep in her.

"That's it....just like beforeeeeee," Tiffany moaned softly, looking deep into his eyes and feeling the burst of fertile warmth gush deep inside of her.

At that moment she felt more and more of his male essence flow into her. She realized that she had given him full permission to possibly implant life in her. She knew she was late and chalked it up as normal as she was late plenty of times before. She then thought about the reason for her being late was that the erection buried inside of her that was filling her up had already done the job the last time they made love.

Frank rolled off her and then pulled her close so that he could hold her. Tiffany thought about the danger of having unprotected sex with him last time and this time, but his comforting arms holding her seemed to quell her fears. The sense of doom was there but it seemed off in the distance and his warm bed and being with him drowned it out.

"Guess we forgot about getting something to eat. I can make us something real quick and then we could talk in bed while we eat."

"I would like that," Tiffany answered, thinking about how she could be close with him as they ate.

"Since you are here to stay the night, I can make that big breakfast again," Frank added as he moved of the bed.

"Ohhh you know how to keep me here don't you," Tiffany joked as she got up from the bed knowing that she really did need to clean herself up.

"Bad snowstorm outside. Good thing you have a place to stay," Frank joked with a smile.

"Guessing these storms are bad but I sure do like them."

Frank gave a smile back as he retreated to the kitchen as Tiffany knew that her sex needed to be cleaned up. She quickly grabbed her book bag and made her way into the bathroom. His seed was leaking out fast and made its way down her thigh. Her pussy was such a sticky mess of love fluids that a shower was needed.

With the water cleaning her body, the fear of what could happen finally let itself back in her mind. She knew she was late and that the worry should have told her not to do it again and to see someone about it. The idea of being a day or two late was one thing, but Tiffany knew she was a week late. The chance was there that she was just stressed and nothing happened, but there was still a chance that his seed did the job and her body took in what he gave her.

With a towel around her waist, she went back to his room and pulled out one of his long t-shirts so that it covered her naked body. Her panties were so soaked they needed to be washed and wearing his clothes made her feel more connected with him. When she made her way to the kitchen his reaction and smile only added to the right choice of wearing his clothes.

"Ohhh, you look sexy wearing that," Frank commented as his eyes went to her chest to see that her dark nipples were easily showing through the white shirt.

"Bet you would like it," Tiffany said as her hands went to her chest to push them up as to entice him more.

Frank turned to the stove to flip something as she moved towards him and then wrapped her arms around his waist. Her breasts pushed against his back as her lips kissed his neck. "So, what are you making for us?"

"Just some leftovers. Figure tomorrow we can cook a nice big breakfast."

"Maybe I could eat before you cook," Tiffany added as she reached down to feel his manhood and knew that going down on him would make him both happy and her feel that she pleased him.

"I could say the same," Frank replied as Tiffany knew that he had full intentions of eating her out.

"Ohhh, so are you one of those white guys that likes eating pussy all the time?" Tiffany joked as she gripped his soft member, holding it like she owned it.

She felt that they had something more than a casual thing, and the playful banter was cheering her up. The pending fear was there but holding his soft organ and joking with him made it seem natural to what they were doing, like it was a relationship that had yet to be announced but was there.

"I kind of like it to tell you the truth," Frank admitted.

Tiffany released his manhood and then took the plate that Frank had out for her and moved to the table. Her eyes were still on him as she felt at home in his presence. "I might want you to do it tomorrow after I shower and clean up."

Frank sat down with her and Tiffany then asked about his job trying to keep the conversation to a safe area of discussion. The fact of being in his house after making love could not be destroyed with real life worries. The safety of his house kept away the real issues on the outside and talking about them would ruin the fantasy of the snowstorm outside.

1...456789