Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guessing you like black girls now." She smiled as she saw the look on his face; eyeing her body like she was a model on the catwalk.

"I don't think it's a race thing. You just look gorgeous." Frank stuttered out with his eyes still gazing upon her like she was a Greek goddess.

"Am I getting you hard?" She asked hoping to get a reaction out of him.

"Yes." He admitted.

"Want me to suck it again? I don't mind doing that for you again." She asked knowing that since they were not going to have sex the least she could do was suck his cock again.

"Only if you want to. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do."

Tiffany walked the few steps to him and was ready to kneel before him when he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his mouth towards hers. It was surprise, but she decided to go with it. She hated kissing customers and would avoid it all costs, but this was different, and she knew it.

She allowed Frank's tongue to move around hers and did not move from his grasp either. It was like a first kiss moment, and she let her emotions go. He seemed like a perfect gentlemen the whole time, and giving him an amazing kiss and blowjob would be a perfect reward for him.

His hands were on her back holding her tight, while his kiss was cracking her emotions like an egg. This was no normal kiss, as his tongue explored her mouth wanting to find her tongue to mate with. He was kissing her with passion and feeling, while her body gave in like a drug craving more. His will was hers, as she could only hold onto his body, feeling his chest as his kiss made her feel like a person and not a price.

He moved her over to the bed, and she had no recourse other than to sit. The kiss was broken, and she looked at his eyes and expression and just knew he wanted more than just her to suck his dick. She was out of condoms and knew that he would not want to sleep with her without one. It was a mood breaker and she hated it.

"Fuck, I don't have any condoms."

"I can pull out if you're okay with having sex with me."

She knew he was trusting her, being that she was a prostitute and he was okay with having unprotected sex with her. She knew she was clean and assumed the same with him, but the biggest thing she felt was the need to be with him at all costs to keep the moment alive.

She moved on the bed opening her legs for him to see her ebony sex ready to receive him, as it was the answer to his question. She did not want to say anything, for it would break the mood and ruin the fact she was going to make love tonight because she wanted too. She felt her heart pound and her sex moisten with the anticipation that she was going to have unprotected sex with a man without money being exchanged.

Frank removed his underwear and she saw that he was already hard. His white manhood stood proud as she thought about what it would feel like inside of her without protection. Knowing he was going to be the first man to ever have her without a condom was not lost on her as the rush of excitement coursed through her body making her sex wet with need.

He was on the bed between her legs, and he resumed his intimate and fully passionate kiss. He had not entered her yet, but in her mind it was already happening as his kiss made her feel like it was something special. He was an older man; maybe by ten years or more and white, but he was going to make love to her like she was a normal person not a prostitute.

She moved her hands to his face, caressing his six o'clock shadow, loving the sensation of a man kissing her with so much intensity. She could feel his erection near her entrance as well, edging closer to entering her with his hands on her neck holding her like she was a girl he was in love with. It was then that she felt him just slip inside of her.

With a quick moan while she kissed him, Tiffany felt her overly wet sex take quickly take in his hard length. She was so worked up from kissing that his cock just glided right past her sex folds and straight into her female depths. With the sudden full sensation of having his cock inside of her, she could not help but feel her body give into the ecstasy of it all as her pussy gripped it in pleasure. There was no faking anything when she moaned into his mouth.

Frank did not stop kissing, nor did he slam himself hard and deep. His slow yet deep motions were making her pussy spasm against his erection like it was trying to hold it in place. Tiffany could not remember such a kiss and the fact he was sliding his manhood in and out of her only made the moment all the more sensual to her.

His hips began picking up speed as they were now slamming downward. She felt his male organ fully imbedding itself inside her female orifice with each thrust. He was not rushing it or making her feel anything other than a blissful sexual experience. Feeling her sex just open up to his male girth with each loving push sent her body on a course to her own orgasm.

Tiffany felt the flutters of her sexual release as he continued both kissing her and sliding his male tool inside of her over and over. When it became too much, she moaned hard breaking the kiss and gripping onto his arms. Frank pulled away his face but kept his erection inside of her. Her moans were real, and she knew that faking anything would diminish the moment. She wanted to everything to be real, and her moans needed to be true.

Not saying anything she moved back up kissing him again. The undeniable ecstasy she felt needed to continue. Her mind flashed with girly notions that this was her first-time making love. He was loving her and not fucking her the way a way a man should. Once her lips were back against his and their tongues mixed with each other she felt the spasms of another orgasm hit her. It was quick and just as good as the first one. The clenching of her vaginal muscles was only met with his hard manhood piercing through it, bringing her bliss to a pinnacle each time.

She did not think it would end and hated the reality that it would. The idea of him pulling out escaped her, and when he began to slow down and push harder, she knew he had to be close to his orgasm. She didn't want him to pull out but also didn't want for it to end with just his shooting himself on her like she was paid for. It had to be different and it had to be new. This was the first time she was experiencing a man inside of her without protection, and the first time a man did not pay for it in some way. There was no way her first true love making session was going to end with a creamy mess on her pussy or stomach. He needed to consummate it by finishing inside of her.

Frank pulled away and she saw the expression on his face. The throbbing of his manhood was there, and Tiffany knew that he was going to blow his load. It was just a matter of where. She said nothing and just wrapped her legs around him, hoping he would know that she wanted him to finish inside of her like they were a couple in love. She quickly knew once her legs were around him that she was going to experience the full measure of making love to a man, and feeling his fertile love nectar flow inside of her.

His mouth opened, and Tiffany could not hold back the smile. Her own climax was hitting her just as she felt a warm sensation inside of her. Her smile did not break as she nodded to hopes that he could know without talking that she was okay with him finishing inside of her. She did not want to say it, but wanted him to just do it in a pure act of a perfect love making session.

As his cock throbbed she could feel the tell-tale twitches of a man finishing. The sensation of warmth inside of her let her know that he indeed came deep inside of her. It was a first, and her only thought was how wonderful it was. Between her own lingering orgasm and knowing he came in her was just as magical as she hoped it would be too.

"I came inside you. I'm so sorry." Frank said apologizing but also fully entrenched in her vaginal canal as her legs were holding him in place.

"It's okay. I liked it." She replied wondering if he was upset thinking that it was dangerous to cum inside of a prostitute.

When he smiled she finally moved her legs away waiting for him to roll off of her. When he moved back in for another kiss she moaned once again feeling her cunt muscles give her a surprise orgasm. It was like her body wanted to massage more sperm from his shaft as it gripped tight around it trying to milk more from it.

"Sleep here tonight. I mean you don't have to and all, but I would like it if you stayed."

"I was hoping you would offer, it's fucking cold." She answered trying to play off the intimacy.

When he finally rolled over she collapsed into his arms. She wanted to talk but her eyes were fighting her. She did manage to speak but it sounded tired and almost slurred. "Thank you for lettin me stay here."

Between the warmth of his naked body against hers and the sexual activity, her eyes finally gave out. She only thought of how wonderful it was having sex with him. His arms were around hers and her body firmly pressed against his. She made no effort to clean herself knowing that she had not been on birth control for over three months.

****

The urge to pee was too much and Tiffany made her way to the bathroom. She left the warmth of Frank's arms and bed hating her bladder's need. The cold air hardened her nipples again and shivered her body to the core. As she made her way to the bathroom she felt the remnants of Frank's orgasm drip down her thigh.

Sitting on the toilet Tiffany thought about what to do. Going back to the warmth of Frank's bed was what she immediately wanted, but her street sense kicked in. She was at a client's house and she just had unprotected sex. She still needed to get back to the motel to pay the week's rent with the fifty she had and then had to deal with surviving. The snow was going to make it almost impossible to make money.

She walked back to the bedroom to grab her robe and saw Frank peacefully sleeping. Even with the robe on the morning cold air was making her regret her decision to get out of bed. Making her way to the window she could see the snow had stopped. The entire landscape was covered in a pure white coating of snow. She could see the road was covered but not as much as the rest of the ground.

Thinking about what to do next, Tiffany remembered that last night had been so wonderful. She then thought about how the snow was going to make it impossible for her to go anywhere today. Knowing she was stuck in his house she thought about enjoying herself. It was giving into the idea of letting her guard down and enjoying the act of having a man and not a client.

Retreating back to bed Tiffany stripped off the robe and wrapped herself in his arms and his warmth. He stirred slightly as she adjusted to his body and then he oddly cupped her breasts. With his warm fingers holding her large boobs and his body once again pressed against her she succumbed to more sleep.

"You want some breakfast?" His soft voice said as Tiffany began to wake up.

She opened her eyes to see his face smiling down on her. He was resting on his elbow as his fingers caressed her cheek. "I do. I'm starving as fuck."

Frank moved forward for a kiss and she responded with not only allowing him access to her mouth but opening it up wider, so their tongues could meet. The same passion from last night was there and he began to move his body between her legs.

Still feeling slimy from last night Tiffany wondered if she should say no. Between his smile and her body wanting more she didn't say a word but opened her legs inviting him to take her. He gave a quick look of concern and she knew it was him waiting for her to say no.

As Frank knelt on his knees breaking the kiss and then aiming his member towards her entrance she said. "You can wait 'til I shower if you want."

When she felt his member easily slide inside of her she knew he didn't care that her pussy was still slimy from last night's sex. Her eyes were glued to his as he began a slow steady pace. Each push of his hard morning erection sent spasms of sheer joy through her body. She was having morning sex while feeling last night's passion act as a lubricant.

Frank was staring at her and she returned the same expression of lustful need. This wasn't something she ever remembered with other men who paid. They didn't care about anything other than getting off, and yet she knew his look was something different.

"Ohh...Mmmm." Tiffany moaned as her mouth stayed open and her stare never broke from his.

His engorged morning erection was now pounding her as her body just absorbed the impact of his body crashing into hers. Her pussy was now a sloppy mess of past and present orgasms as it took in his cock which was now almost sloshing in and out of her. The more her mind raced through what was happening, the more her sex spasmed again. It was not stopping either, as she just let herself go, and enjoyed the act of pleasure.

She moved her hand to his face still moaning as he plunged in and out of her creamy love hole. The idea of race and age faded into nothing as she saw a man who was seeing her as a woman he wanted to make love to. The girly notions she had as a child came back to her as her sex finally released her big orgasm. Her body and pussy tightened as she just let go any pretense of right and wrong and allowed him to plunge in and out of her sex like she belonged to him.

Tiffany closed her eyes and began grabbing at his neck and shoulders as she lost control over her body. Her pussy was going crazy with pleasure and she held back her scream. The urge to tell him he was making her cum was tempered by her fear it would ruin the moment.

"Ohhh fuuuck." She moaned loud, unable to hold back any more. Her eyes opened wide as her body became awake to the feeling of a cock swelling and expelling its fertile load inside of her yet again.

Tiffany had no idea feeling a man explode inside of her could feel so erotic and pleasurable at the same time. She was still lost in his eyes as his attention was only focused on her. She felt another, subtler burst of warmth in her as she continued to stare and smile at a man she knew just had unprotected sex with her.

"I'm sorry, but I just had to have you," Frank said with a soft tone as he finally withdrew from her and moved off of her.

"It's fine.I liked it." Tiffany admitted not wanted to tell him that she just had another amazing orgasm and that she was not on birth control.

"I'm going to make breakfast for us. You can take a shower while I cook," he offered.

Tiffany smiled and nodded as she headed towards the bathroom. Just as she turned on the water, she could feel his cum all down her thigh. The worry of what she was doing hit her, but was lessened by the feeling of having something that was real. The expectation of what she needed to do was gone. Knowing it was given freely made it seem as close to real as she could ever imagine.

The shower washed away the stains of yesterday and the pleasures of the morning. The hot water soothed her skin and body as she washed like she was staying in a five-star hotel. Finding a shampoo to use of his was the topping on the cake as she cleaned her hair, knowing that it had been days since it was done.

Between the snow and the smell of food, memories of the few good holidays came back to her. She remembered the brief time when her mother was sober, and her stepdad was not in the picture. It was a short window of normality, but she did remember it. The heartbreak of it ending was lightened with the feeling she was reliving with Frank as an adult once again.

"I don't know what you like, so I made a bunch of things." Frank said as he pulled out a chair.

Tiffany had the robe on but underneath she wore a pair of his sweats and an oversized t-shirt he had. She didn't bother with a bra and could feel her large breasts just hanging free, but it didn't really matter since she was wearing the robe to cover herself.

She could see all the food laid out for her as if he was trying to please her. She sat at the table and for a quick moment didn't know what to eat first. She settled down and began eating, wondering about this strange guy. He was single and decent looking, had money, or at least money enough to live without the concerns she had.

As she watched him eat, she knew that he was decent looking and oddly handsome to her now. She didn't know if it was the sweet nature of him, or that she was just simply attracted to him. Even though he was white and older, there was something about his look and presence.

"I gotta ask...why you single? You got a nice place, and you pretty good looking and all." Tiffany asked, wondering what weird thing about him was causing him not to be with a woman. In her mind, she could not fathom some girl not wanting to be with a guy who treated someone like he was treating her.

"Well, I wasn't always this way. I'm a recovering drug addict and alcoholic," He admitted.

"Shit... That's how you knew about the Broadway Inn. And here I thought you were scoping for girls like me." Tiffany replied, wanting a response to her last statement about picking up girls. She knew there was a rehab place nearby that he was probably going to when he stopped.

"Oh God, no. I go for treatment twice a week. If you must know, its court ordered. I have only a year left and have been going for four years now."

"You seem better now. You getting high still?" She asked, now looking to score, but wondering how sober he was.

"No. I've been clean for years now. Tell me...are you using?" He asked.

"Me? Nooo. I seen what that shit does. I have my own issues, but getting high ain't one of them. I'm really looking to get out and move to L.A. or New York City. I can get a job and not have to turn tricks anymore."

She knew she didn't tell too many people what she wanted. Saving money was near impossible and the cycle of debt wasn't helping her save enough money to move away. She did have a few hundred saved, and losing it destroyed her. The dream was still there, but it was looking further and further away at times.

"I thought about it too, but getting the job I have and fixing my life became my priority. Now, I'm just settled in and fixing myself. I do think about it, and would like to visit soon." Frank offered as he began to clean up from breakfast.

Tiffany saw him begin to clean and without being asked to help, started to bring over dishes. He nodded and smiled when she did help, and was soon washing dishes with him. She did look down a few times and noticed his ass. She was always a lover of men's asses, and he seemed to have a nice one.

Tiffany grabbed his ass feeling his firm flesh as he turned around to look at her. She smiled at him just as they made eyes contact. "Sorry, I just liked your ass and all."

"Well, I have to say your ass is really nice too. And not just your ass but your whole body."

Ohhh. Look at you, liking black ass." She laughed, joking around as he had a big smile on his face.

"Well, those leggings don't hide much."

"So, you're an ass man?" She asked, liking the fact he noticed her body and was opening up more.

"Depends on the girl. Everyone is different. I just happen to think your ass is perfect though."

"Mmmm, I like that you think my black ass is nice." Tiffany joked, as she knew her ass was fine and loved that he admitted it.

"Well, your nice ass can take it easy today. I'm going to shovel snow, and you can watch Netflix or sleep if you want."

"Do you need a hand?" She asked, knowing it would seem like she was being helpful, and hiding the real reason of just wanting to be around him.

"I got it, but thanks for the offering. Besides, not much you can do in sweatpants and a t-shirt."

123456...9