Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo. Let me clean up first. I be all fucking nasty down there."

"Okay, let's go take a shower."

Tiffany smiled, and nearly pulled him to the shower, kissing him the entire time. The water was running, and her arms were already around him as their lips pressed hard against each other. The idea of sex was mixed with the notion of staying in the shower forever kissing him.

Tiffany finally broke the kiss, smiling like a girl who wanted more. "Fuck me if you want, or I can suck your cock again. You don't have to go down on me."

"Now, I have to." Frank said, looking determined.

She could see in his eyes that her pussy was going to get eaten. With movement of her hands, she scooped the water to wash off her pussy. He was going to eat her pussy that had taken multiple doses of warm cum inside of it. She wanted to tell him no, but also wanted him to want her just as bad as she wanted him.

Frank was leaning down, and Tiffany braced herself in the shower. The warm spray of the water felt amazing, as did the first kiss on her clit. She moved her fingers to his hair, combing through it as his tongue flicked away at her clit.

"Ohhh fuuuck....yessss." Tiffany moaned, feeling his tongue just circle around her engorged sex button; teasing and pleasuring it at the same time.

His mouth was making her weak, and all she could do to stay on her feet was lean against the cold tile. His tongue was pressing hard against her clit now, and licking away harder and harder. She brushed his hair as it became soaking wet from the shower, and thought about pushing him away as her orgasm neared.

With her eyes closed, she let her pussy be orally pleasured like it was a piece of candy. His mouth and tongue were both sucking and licking, causing her pussy to build up to what she knew was going to be another wet climax. When his fingers entered her, she knew it was over. Her sex could not take so much stimulus, and she was going to soak him with her girl cum.

Tiffany stared down at him in both horror and ecstasy when he was plunging away with his fingers in her cunt. She felt the spasms of pure sexual ecstasy, and tried to hold back her pussy's natural reaction to squirt out.

"I'm going to fucking squirt! Fuuuck!" She warned, moaning out her warning as her pussy gave the tell-tale sign of pissing out. She knew it wasn't pee, but it was going to come out feeling like it.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck!" She screamed, her eyes closed, and her body twitched. Her cunt clenched against his fingers, and sprayed out her climax like a pornstar all over his hand and arm. There was no hiding her momentous orgasm, as it was now pissing out of her.

"Oh my God! You really squirted!" Frank said as he stood, poised to kiss her.

"You grossed out and shit? I promise I only do that when I get fingered and shit." She answered, worried that she was gross to him for squirting on him.

When his lips were against hers, she knew that the answer to her question was his emotional kiss. She pulled back and looked at him no longer worried, but eager to give back an equal reward. "I can suck your cock, or if you want. I can let you fuck me in the ass."

"How about we pass on the anal for now."

"Well, if you want my ass, you can take it." She said with a smile on her face, knowing that he might be wiped out from all the sex.

They were out of the shower and back in bed. The fact that they were cuddled up under the blanket made it a perfect end to the day. Frank had his hands on her, exploring as she massaged his balls feeling the elastic skin on her fingers. She talked about funny stories on the street, but made few mentions of the guys who she sucked off or fucked. The lowkey night ended with her eyes giving out while still holding his scrotum, loving the fact she was near him.

***

The next morning, Tiffany wondered if this was the last day she was going to spend with Frank. Her eyes were just opening, and she was still right next to Frank, as he slept. The idea of getting up was not something she wanted to, but had to do. The fight to stay in bed battled in her mind, but she gave up when the bathroom called.

She finally relented and turned on her phone. It had a little life left in it, and she figured it would only last a few minutes before dying. There were a few messages from guys who wanted a quick fuck, but she knew most of them had either no money, or wanted things she was not prepared to do.

The manager of the Broadway Inn called, asking for payment, and the few friends she had were all asking her if she was okay. Knowing time with Frank was coming to an end, and real life was knocking on the door, she shut her phone off. The idea that it was the passage way back to a life she felt ready to give up on made her want to throw it in the garbage.

Walking back to the bedroom, she wanted to cry and then smile at the same time. Frank was laying there helpless, and she wanted him to have all of her. If she was going to give a man her body and soul at any time in her life, it might as well be him. The idea of him dropping her off later today without giving him her true self was out of the question. For a guy who she figured was never going to be seen again, she might as well go all in, so she could say she had something at one point in her life.

While in the warmth of the blankets, she removed the two articles of clothes that covered her body. He was next to her and still unmoved in his sleep, and when she finally went under the blankets she could see his soft member lying there helpless. Taking it upon herself, she maneuvered her body so it was right at her face.

Tiffany opened her mouth and took in his flaccid organ, savoring how pliable and cute it was while soft. Swirling her tongue around the head and pushing in his slit, she felt the first twitch of his tool. Tiffany repeated this process, feeling the life come back to his dick as it was now filling her mouth.

"Ahh... Ohh yes." Frank moaned, as he stirred awake.

Breaking away from the blowjob, she straddled his legs and moved so she was now face-to-face with him. "You wanna fuck me? Or...I can finish you off with my mouth."

"Ohhh shit, that's a hard choice. Feels amazing what you're doing, but sex feels great too. I'm going to let you decide."

"Ohh really. Let me decide, and shit." She purred, right before she moved up and straddled his legs.

She smiled again, still sounding excited as she moved further into position, so his erection was only a few inches from her honey hole. "Think I'm going to want you to fuck me."

"Going to on top too." Frank stated as he smiled at her expression of happiness.

"Shit, baby... Going to ride the fuck out of your cock." She answered, knowing that she didn't call it his white cock, or that he was going to fuck her nigger pussy. She wondered if he was going to bring it up though, or wanted her to say it.

The idea of being past race was there, but she consciously thought about not saying anything about it this time. She then lifted herself up and moved his bulbous tip right to her sex, and looked at him wanting to know if it was a race thing. "You want me to talk dirty and shit? I don't mind telling you that I love your white cock, and shit."

"I don't mind, if you want to you can."

Tiffany stopped, still hovering above his cock, feeling the tip at her pussy lips but yet to let it plunge inside of her until she knew what got him turned on. "Tell me baby, what gets you off? I can get real nasty, and shit, if you want."

"Do you really want to know? It's kind of embarrassing."

"Oh, fuck really? I got to know now. Shit...I'll do it, if you want." She answered, knowing that if he really asked for anything, she would cave. In her mind, flashing pictures of him spanking her and calling her his nigger pussy bitch.

"Fine, but I'm not asking for it, okay? I like the idea of having a girl love me during sex, not love the sex. It's hard to explain, but we don't have to do it."

Tiffany couldn't help but smile and reply, knowing it was only half of what she really wanted to say. "I can play along baby."

"What? What do you mean play along?" He asked, looking at her confused, but intrigued at the same time.

"I can play the part, if you want. We just act as a couple that is fucking or making love." Tiffany said, thinking that playing the part for her would be easy.

"You serious?"

"Yea... Let's. Let's act like we're a boyfriend and girlfriend. Come on, it will be fun, and shit."

Before he could respond, Tiffany lowered herself onto his erection, feeling her wet pussy easily open for his male organ. "Ohhh fuck, baby...I love your cock."

"Jesus, fuck...feels so good." Frank responded, in total ecstasy.

She wanted to go slow and let him enjoy taking her. The urge to ride him hard was there, but so was the slow intimate way. His girth was firmly implanted in her as was the full sensation it brought. Her mind raced with thoughts and emotions while finding the perfect things to say to a guy she knew she had deep feelings for already. The only problem was not letting him know that what she was saying was real and not an act.

"You like it baby? You like making love to me?" Tiffany moaned out looking at him trying to gauge his reactions.

"I do like it. You are so fucking beautiful."

She could not help but lean in to kiss him. She knew telling him that she loved him was on the verge of being spoken, but the kiss was more important. She bounced her hips, slamming her ass on his dick as her lips pressed hard against his. The sensation of his tongue on hers while his manhood pierced through her vaginal walls, was as close to heaven as she thought possible.

She lifted her body up as her hips were grinding in circles on his waist, like she was a machine drilling for oil. "I love it baby. I love making love to you."

She felt her body give into a shuddering fit of pleasure. She leaned forward kissing him again knowing her pussy was bursting wetness. With her imagination taking control of her, the thought of it being real entered her mind. Everything about what she felt was real, and her moans and kisses were nothing but true now.

Tiffany lifted her body up again, still gyrating her hips as hard as she could. "I love you baby.Oh fuck, you're making me cum so fucking hard too."

With his hands on her hips she stopped gyrating and went to full power thrusts, slamming down hard on his member, trying to get every inch as deep in her depths as possible. She gave him a look of total surrender, as her moans were nothing more than a whimper now. She felt her pussy, almost gooey with her sexual juices, and she knew it had to be covering his sex as well.

When Frank smiled, Tiffany knew he was liking it too. She now knew she needed to go further with it. "I want you to fucking cum in me. Oh, shit I want to feel you fill me up."

With a nod of his head, she knew he was hers. All the emotions that were swirling in her head came to her. In that one moment, she remembered that his throbbing manhood, that was deep inside of her sex, was riding her bareback. Wanting to push the fantasy act further, she decided to play the part of a girlfriend that wanted a child with him.

Tiffany gave her best grin, and it turned to a look of lust as her body quickly gave way to an orgasm. She then opened her eyes and gathered the courage, as her orgasm was gripping his cock hard. She then looked right into his eyes, "I love you so much, honey. I want you to get me pregnant. Ohhh fuck, baby...I want your baby."

Tiffany thought about saying something filthier, but she only thought about wanting to please him. When he pulled her down to kiss her, she felt her pussy explode again in delight. He was thrusting now, and her orgasm-sloppy sex was taking it like a champion.

Frank slowed down, and tiffany pulled away and looked him dead in the eyes, keeping her mouth open from her own pleasure. "I love you.I want you to give me a child."

"Ohhh Go-o-o-od! I'm cumming!" Frank uttered, and she knew his manhood was swelling up, ready to deliver a knockout blow to her reproductive system.

The urge to say more came to her, but knowing he was ejaculating inside of her made her body go into an emotional overdrive, while her mind focused on both the sexual pleasure, and knowledge of getting impregnated. Her body began to shake wildly, as if she was having a seizure. Her legs tightened around his waist as she dropped down on his member, allowing full access to her womb.

"Ohhh fuuuuck...I feel you doing it." Tiffany moaned as she felt his cock twitch, and unload his fertile nectar into her body. There was no stopping it, as her sex muscles were fully gripping his shaft, ensuring it was going to happen.

She paused with her mouth open, looking at him still feeling his swollen rod deep inside of her. "I want you to do it. Fucking shit, it feels amazing!"

"Wow! That was...I don't know what to say. It was better than great." Frank said as she looked at him, wanting to tell him it was all real, but knowing she couldn't take his rejection.

Tiffany swung her leg around and dismounted, feeling her pussy still tingling with enjoyment, knowing she could have gone longer. "I hoped you liked it, and shit. I really fucking came hard too."

He got up from the bed and grabbed his clothes to get dressed. "Let me make you breakfast before you go. I know you're probably busy, and wanting to get back."

Tiffany felt her heart crash. The sinking feeling hit bottom when she heard him bring up her life, and how she was going to go back to the streets. The playing of a real loving couple had just ended when he mentioned she would have to go back to hooking it on the street. Her life of sucking other men's dicks, and having them fuck her was now the true reality she knew was coming.

"Yea, I best get back, and shit." She muttered wanting to say something different, but scared if she asked, he might be different towards her. She knew she could not handle him hating her, or pushing her away because she fucked other men for money.

She walked to the bathroom and let her eyes water up and flow. The tears were heavy as she sat on the toilet, letting his fertile swimmers drip from her fucked snatch. When she wiped both her tears and her sex, her mind wandered. What would it be like to be pregnant and be with a man that loved her? She ran the shower, and washed, in an attempt to wash away or hide her emotional state.

She walked out, only wearing his sweats and shirt, knowing that they were his clothes, but not wanting to part with them, and go back to wearing her street walking clothes. She walked into the kitchen to see him cooking, and just wanted to hug him, and tell him that she wanted to stay. The only thing stopping her, was the pain of rejection. Her mind thumped her back to the reality that he would not want to be interested in a prostitute who sucked random cocks for money.

Tiffany played it safe, and acted kind of shy while watching him cook. She knew that the money to the motel was due, but the fifty she had could buy her a couple of days. He put the food on the table, and she ate slowly wanting the moment to last forever. He sat across from her, and she imagined it was a normal day in which a couple would eat together. He talked about going to work and what he needed to do, and all she could focus on was that she needed to suck so many cocks to make ends meet.

It was a blur, but as she was in his car driving back to her motel, she knew she wasted so many opportunities to tell him what she was thinking and feeling. She hated that he did not pick up the subtle cues and eye movements that would tell him that she was more than a hooker looking for a quick buck. She knew he had work, but she wanted more time with him.

Frank pulled up to the motel and took out his wallet. She felt her eyes swell and ready to burst. He was going to pay for all the sex they had, and all of the emotions and feelings she had were nothing but part of a sex routine.

"You paying me for all the sex?" She asked, holding back her emotions.

"Oh nooo. I know you were short on money, and figured I would just give it to you."

"Looks like you paying me for all the fucking we did." Tiffany snarled, as she wanted to cry inside.

"How about we call it a loan then?" Frank countered as she saw that he was still trying to be nice, but failing at it this time.

"Be paying you back, and shit then." She said.

"Fine, I can do that." He answered.

She took the money, not even counting it, and left. She closed the car door and felt the cold air hit her. A tear came down her cheek, and she could not bear to look back and see him. She walked into the office, and sat down on one of the chairs before she opened up her hand to see he gave her two hundred dollars.

***

Tiffany decided to sleep at the shelter that night. The heat at the motel was not working, and the shelter was offering food and a place. It was a cot, compared to a bed, and a meal that was bland and basic, compared to what Frank cooked. It was something though, and it was something different.

As she laid in her small cot ready to drift off to sleep, the memory of lying next to Frank came to her. It was a painful memory to her as she knew that her feelings for him were beyond something she could control. The urge to scream came to her as did more tears. The feeling of "what if" now coursed through her thought process. What if she was not a streetwalker? She knew that Frank would see her differently and that they would have a chance.

It was a week since the storm, and Tiffany managed to convince the manager of the shelter that she needed something long-term. Going back to the motel was not an option as the idea of a change was the only thing she could hold on to. The desire to do something different now made her want more from life and it needed to be now.

Giving up hooking was going to kill her ability to have certain freedoms, but when she accepted temporary housing it was a start. The idea of selling her body to anyone disgusted her now and knowing there was no going back no matter what meant more changes.

Every time she opened her purse to see no money, she reminded herself of Frank and how he would have been with her if she was not some common whore to get over the dread feeling of being broke. The love she had would be reciprocated if she only had a different lifestyle and that the money earned from her pussy was the reason for not being loved.

The temporary housing was based in an apartment complex that was both rundown and a common spot for police to respond to. Tiffany gave up living by herself and now had to share a place with Lauren who had issues of her own. It was still better than the motel when it came down to heat and space, but it was still not the same when it came to privacy.

Tiffany had loaded her most important stuff into boxes and carried her two backpacks around and secured them when she couldn't carry them. Her room locked at the apartment, but Lauren was a tiny girl that had a heroine look about her. The look gave her fears of losing her things to the pawn store if she did not lock them up.

Not having Frank's number was a drawback in telling him how she felt or being able to see him again. She did not stress too much over it as she did know where he would be at a certain time and that if she did see him the rejection might haunt her life forever. She asked Helen at the shelter when the next meeting was for drug users. Since most people assumed prostitutes used drugs, Tiffany was able to get an address and time when the next meeting was.

It was a month since she saw Frank and when she counted the days from her last cycle, she knew it could have happened. Being late was common, but she knew not being able to afford the pill would haunt her. Her mind wondered that since she was only off the pill for a few months that she might have thrown off her cycle. She recalled being younger and that she was late all the time and was not even sexually active. The idea was there, but she figured she would wait a month before going to a doctor, if she could afford one.

1...34567...9