Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He talked about work but then mentioned that he remembered she wanted to leave the area of a bigger city. Tiffany quickly thought of a way to move the topic to something else. "I might...but then I could not have a place to stay during storms like this."

She figured it was a good way to go back to the fantasy just in case things got too real. Frank smiled back. "Good thing we have a warm bed."

Tiffany pulled up her top revealing her breasts to him. Her eyes gazed at his with her back arched to show off her well endowed chest with her dark nipples, the points to which men's eyes were lost to. "Thinking you need to keep me warm now."

"I....I..guess I have to," Frank stuttered as she knew he was lost to her physical features.

Tiffany got up from the table and turned around to head towards his bedroom. She then decided to make him want her even more and play with him. She twerked her ass quick and then gave it a slap. "Going to keep this black ass warm too?"

"I think your ass needs some attention," Frank came back with as he followed her like a puppy.

She looked back quickly still swaying her ass at him while making her way to the bedroom. "You best be giving it some good loving tonight."

"You never have to ask me twice," Frank answered back just as she was in the bedroom.

"Ohhhh," Tiffany cooed in shock as his hands were on her waist and his lips on hers.

He moved her willing body to the bed and then guided her to her stomach so she was lying flat on the bed. His body was straddling her lower legs and then his strong hands pushed down and around on her firm ass. His fingers dug in and his palms pressing down as his massage began.

The calming sensation of her nude ass being rubbed like that was a euphoric feeling of relaxation. She turned her head to the side just as he hands truly began to knead her like he was a baker of pleasure.

"Ohhh FUCK!" Tiffany moaned out as she never had a man caress and massage her ass like this. The attention he was giving her backside was just what she needed as her muscles in her body gave up to the needed relaxation.

"Going to go down on you after this too," Frank said as his hands were like magic on her curved ass.

"Ohhhhhh," Tiffany moaned out, unable to say no and unable to think of a reason why she should resist anything he wanted from her.

Frank was unrelenting in his need to massage her ass and when he rolled her over, she gave in to his wishes. She now had her legs bent at the edge of the bed while he was on his knees on the floor and was eye level with her slick love folds.

"Ohhhhh...yessss," Tiffany moaned subtly as Frank kissed and then softly licked the length of her dark love folds.

He then flicked his tongue around her clit and then moved it down to her entrance only to lick all the way back up to her clit again. Not stopping, he repeated the movements with his tongue again and again only pressing down harder against her wet sex.

"Ohhh GODDDD!!!" Tiffany cried out in shock that Frank's tongue could do such a thing.

His tongue was circling her clit, pressing hard against it when his finger gained entry into her sex. Tiffany gripped the sheets curling them in her hands to hold her in place as Frank's mouth covered her pussy and then bit softly using his teeth on her clit. The first stimulation on her clit while his finger massaged her insides was bringing her to a level of pleasure she knew was going to end with a wet spray of her orgasm.

"You neeeeed...to stoppp," Tiffany moaned out as his tongue was dancing around her clit like a fire dance and his fingers curling inside her love tunnel like it was scratching an inch to explode.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKK," Tiffany called out as the building pressure to release was getting to a point of not being able to stop. The flood gates of ecstasy were opening and it was going to be like a waterpark.

Frank was unrelenting with his mouth and tongue on her clit. With direct stimulation of his tongue on her clit, it flicked away as his mouth sucked on it. His tongue was flicking her love button like it was a boxer hitting away at her orgasm waiting for it to break out.

Tiffany closed her eyes in fear and in pure orgasmic pleasure as the build up was intense. His fingers were hitting the right spot inside of her while his mouth was finishing the job. It was no use holding back as his tongue was battering away at her resistance. It was getting close and closer as his oral sex skills were something she was not use to.

"OHHHHH.....FUCKKKK!" Tiffany moaned out, filling the room with her voice and then letting go.

With her body shaking and quivering, she felt her liquid orgasm spray out in a glorious sensation of pleasure. Not knowing if it was covering him or being swallowed, she had her eyes closed from the intensity as she felt her pussy spasm away like it was letting go of years of frustration in one massive wet orgasm.

"Wow," Frank said softly.

"Oh, my God. You made me fucking squirt again," Tiffany admitted, not knowing if he was grossed out by it, but then knew he never said anything about her doing it before.

The need and desire for sex was gone as was all the worries in the world. It was like a drug was injected in her veins and nothing mattered and nothing was needed other than sleep. She opened her eyes to see the man that just gave her the drug and his face was that of a man who won a championship race.

"I think you are done for the night," he said as Tiffany agreed with him, using only a nod of her head as her body was shaking like a child lost in the woods.

The warmth of his arms around her naked body and feeling him hold her was the perfection of a perfect night. His hands holding was like a guard protecting her from the evils of the world and his warmth was the fire keeping the world lit. Tiffany could do nothing else but to succumb to the sleep that took over her.

Waking up in the morning was something that she hated to do but her bathroom needs demanded she use them. It was a cold morning too and her nipples were like points of a cold mountain as she made her way in the morning light to the bathroom. She could see her pussy was a mess of pleasure from last night and decided to take a shower just because the warm water was something her apartment did not have enough of.

As the warm water melted her frigid feeling, she wondered how to or if she should break the news to Frank. Should she tell him that she was no longer selling her body or that she might be carrying his child. The ideas were flowing into her mind, but none seemed the right one.

With the sound of footsteps approaching, she knew Frank was up and wondered if he would be upset that she was not beside him. She wondered if he was a mean person or that he would be chill like all the times before. The idea of questioning her demeanor was making her think about how he would react to bigger things like he might be a father.

"Hey...guess you slept well," Frank said seemingly happy and unbothered by her missing presence in the bedroom.

She pulled back the shower curtain so she could see him and answer him. "I did. I needed a shower bad though. Please don't be upset."

"Ohhh nooo. I am not upset at all," Frank said quickly as he dismissed all her worries about him being upset.

"Okay...cool. I thought you might be upset about not having me near you or that I was using your shower."

"Oh, you can use the shower anytime you want. I kinda figured you would be wanting a shower after last night too."

"Ohhh my God...that felt amazing. Was it gross? Please be honest...I think you were lying last night," she asked, squinting her eyes in fear that he would be disturbed by the fact her dark pussy squirted her orgasm out like a water gun.

Frank smiled wide as he responded, "Noooo. I like a girl who can squirt like that. Was like a water park."

Tiffany smiled knowing that his lighthearted humor was making her feel at ease. "You ass...did I really squirt like that? Fuck, I feel gross now and like shit."

Frank pulled back the curtain letting her naked soapy body be exposed to his eyes. She could see his eyes looking right at her nude form, knowing her breasts were the focal point of his gaze. Going further she rubbed her hands on her long dark nipples to get his reaction. "You wanna join me?"

"I guess I can't say no," Frank commented with a smile already removing his clothes.

Tiffany smiled knowing that her body had a way with him. "You better not."

Frank was in the shower and kissing her before she knew it. His hands were on her slippery chest feeling her large breasts as they were still covered in soap. The softness of his lips pressing against hers while his tongue intermingled with hers set off her sex receptors and made her pussy already moist in preparation.

Tiffany wondered if he wanted to love her in the shower, but also thought that giving him head would not make her worry about him depositing more warm worry in her womb. The memories flooded her brain about how sexually charged and erotic it was to feel him ejaculate his warm creamy essence inside of her though. With the prospects of being late already on her mind, she debated what to do as she continued kissing him.

Frank moved his hands to her back and then slid down to her ass feeling her backside and how glorious it was all covered in soap now. He slipped his fingers into her ass crack only rubbing her anal entrance but sending bolts of erotic sensations throughout her body.

Tiffany moaned and gave up all sense of right and wrong to the pleasure of having him touch and kiss her in such a way. He moved to turn her around breaking the kiss. Her hands were on the cold tile knowing that he was about the enter her. He was going to claim his ebony prize as she thought about how it was his to claim. She could not help but think her dark sex was his to own and love anyway he wanted.

She felt his manhood slip past her ass cheeks and then push open her love folds and enter her. She bowed her head down with her hand holding her body up. She felt the length of his shaft fully imbed itself into her sex tunnel.

"Ohhhhh....yesss," Tiffany moaned in full awareness that she was not faking it at all and that his white member was once again deep where it needed to be.

His hands were cupping and then caressing her breasts as the water finally washed away most of the soap now. Fingers pinching and pulling slightly on her elongated erect tips were adding fuel to the fire that was building towards another amazing orgasm.

"God you feel so good...you are so fucking beautiful," Frank moaned as he began bumping his body against her backside sending his member burrowing in her body.

"Ohhhfuckkkk...ohhhh fuck....keep fucking me," Tiffany cried out in pleasure. It was all she could do as the sudden need to release her pleasure came faster than expected.

Frank was thrusting away at her body. His fingers holding onto her thighs as he plowed through her clenching spasms of pleasure only making it easy to feel another orgasm come again. His love rod was not stopping as it was now sliding through her body pushing past her cervix.

Needing to please him more, she figured taking it to the next level. She put her hands on him to stop and then looked at him smiling like she was an evil angel of lust. "Wanna fuck my ass?"

"I guess. I never did it before to be honest."

"Ohhh, your white dick will love it," Tiffany cooed wanting to build up the experience and let him know that this treat would solidify her giving him everything.

She pulled him out and grabbed the soap. Using it as lube and adding some spit, she rubbed his mushroomed tip and then guided it right towards her anal cherry.

"Just push in but go slow."

She needed to look at his face the moment she felt his crown pop her anal muscles. She had only used toys in the past and this was her first real cock taking her anal virginity. It was something that was asked to be sold countless times, but it was a line in the sand for her, and now she knew he of all people needed to pop it.

His thick member eased in as she felt the pressure on her rectum and then all of a sudden, she felt it pop in. His tip pushed through and she smiled wide at him. "Mmmmmm...yes baby....it's your ass now."

The pain was not as bad as she envisioned it would be, but it was much more pressure in her bowels than the small toys of the past. His cock was sinking deeper and deeper like a ship to the bottom of the ocean. Each inch felt like a mile as he finally bottomed out in her anal passage.

"Ohhh God....it feels good," Frank muttered softly as his hands were on her hips.

"Yesss....yes...you feel so fucking THICK," Tiffany cried as she felt her pussy clench quickly from thinking about how her man was taking her ass for the first time.

Frank began moving in and out of her stretching her butt muscles open and all she could do was think about how he was experiencing something no man has ever had. With each thrust into her ass, she felt more his girl than anything else before.

Faster and faster it went as she finally felt relaxed enough to feel the sensation of pleasure as it was mixed with the fullness of having her ass fucked. This was no toy and her man was taking her anal virginity in a girly fashion. Each time his body bounced against her she felt the fullness of his girth push through her ass muscles.

The thrusting continued again and again until she felt his cock becoming too much and finally pulled her body away, forcing his member to slip out. She turned to him with a sorrowful look. "I am sorry...it was too much."

"That's fine...the last thing I would want is for you to feel pain."

She grabbed the soap and began running her hands over his manhood cleaning off the slimy coating of soap that was used for lube. There wasn't much of it as she looked up at him. "Next time, we can use lube so it won't hurt as much."

"You would want to try it again?"

Tiffany smiled quickly. "Yeaaah. I like having you fuck my ass baby."

With his dick cleaned, she turned back around and aimed his tip right back towards her sex and then let him take over and slip back into her love folds like it was its home. His hands were back on her hips and his thrusts were like it never missed a beat as he was fucking her once again.

She quickly thought about if or should she stop him from finishing deep in her as her pussy was gripping his manhood hard from the intense ecstasy it was all bringing. The idea of having him love her this way was clouding her mind and she knew it. His cock was throbbing and she could feel that it was her job as his lover to have him experience the love of finishing inside her no matter what the repercussions were.

"Ohhh fuck....I am close," Frank moaned out as Tiffany could feel the slight swelling of his shaft and the rigid sensation of how it pushed inside of her.

It was now or never. She knew she needed to make the choice of having him explode his fertile love seed in her or just have him nut on her face like she was a common whore. The fear of having his warm orgasm wasted and him thinking she was something other than his true lover now struck fear into her.

Gathering the moment of courage and feeling the loss of her final moment of glorious orgasmic pleasure, she turned around and dropped to her knees. Her eyes were on his and then on his pulsing stiff member.

"Cum on my tits baby...cover my tits with your cum," Tiffany urged him as she wrapped her hands around his cock hard, stroking it in its final moments.

With the water spraying her long wavy hair, she was on her knees staring at the dick of what she thought might be the thing that gave her a child. With her fingers sliding the length of the shaft and her thumb rubbing the helmet, she came to the tip she could sense by its pulses that a warm stream of potent cum was imminent.

"AHHHHHHH!" Frank moaned as she felt his male organ become stiff as a board and his legs straighten.

"That's it baby....cover my...ohhhhh yessss," she moaned to him as she saw the first blast of his white cream hit her right breast. She stroked down and back up as a second more concentrated spray hit her neck and then a third shoot right on her nipple.

The warmth of his cum on her body tingled towards her sex making it clench with a joy as she felt his male cream on her. She moved her finger to her nipple and rubbed it in as the erotic act and the sensitivity of her nipple gave her the edge to another small spasm in her pussy.

"Ohhh fuck baby...you came hard."

She saw him look down smiling and exhausted. "I did...oh shit that was good."

Standing up and kissing him quick, she smiled back. "I hope you liked it."

"Do you need help cleaning up?"

She looked down seeing his white cum glistening on her caramel skin and the warm sensation of his sperm on her nipple still fueling her pussy to drip with need. "I got it."

Tiffany then looked up at him. "Go start breakfast while I finish cleaning. I got to wash my hair now since it got wet."

Frank kissed her lips again sparking the question in her mind about how to tell him her thoughts and then he left leaving her alone in the shower to clean. She moved her finger to her pulsating clit and began to rub. She did not want him to see that she needed to get off again. The feeling of his pearly cum on her long nipple was only making her want to get off again.

Tiffany plunged her two fingers deep in her snatch again and then began to rub her love button hard as she relived the moment and the sensation of his warm seed spraying her chest and nipple. In her mind, she imagined that they were a couple and that his warm seed was hers to dictate where it went. The more she rubbed her clit the harder she did it until she finally gave in and let her pussy spasm and clench tight as her masturbating orgasm came to a climax.

With her hair needing to be washed and her body needing to be clean thoroughly, she spent the time in the shower to make herself right for him. Once dry, she went to grab her book bag to retrieve the needed items to make her face perfect. The quick smell of food added to the home feeling she was having. That this was not a stranger's house but her man's house.

Covering the sink with her makeup and lotions, Tiffany proceeded at making herself smell and look like she was a woman ready for a date with her boyfriend. This was not a breakfast to her, but a date and she needed to be perfect for him.

She left the bathroom wearing only his t-shirt and then walked to his room to steal a pair of sweatpants. She knew that she was not going to give them back as they were his. Having something of his was like having a piece of him that she could have with her at all times.

With his grey sweatpants on and his t-shirt on, she walked into the kitchen and returned to the smell of food. Without a bra on, she knew her attributes were easily seen as her nipples were still erect and clearly poking out through the shirt.

"Fuck...that smells good. I love your cooking," Tiffany commented as she walked up behind him giving him a hug.

"I'm glad you do. I like having someone to cook for."

Tiffany poured herself some coffee and sat at the table. She then decided to break the role-play and ask him a serious question. "So, you got kids? You got anyone else you cook for?"

Frank turned around and put the last of the food on the table. He then sat down next to her looking her in the eyes. "No. Well...there is more though. I did have a son though. One of my biggest mistakes. The reason for my sobriety is that I killed my son when I was high. I crashed the car and my son died. My wife left me while I was in prison and I have not seen or heard from her since."

"Ohh fuck...I am sorry. I did not mean to bring that shit up. Please...let's talk about something else," Tiffany quickly said as she knew she messed up with that question.

1...456789