Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he had just opened up about a serious thing and the idea of telling him that she was late at the worst time was not going to happen. She now thought that if she asked or told him how she felt, he would backtrack and not see her again. The thing they had was this role-play and wanting something more serious would ruin it.

"It's okay. I have told the story a hundred times in therapy and in group. I accept what I did and vowed never to use again, and I haven't. I have been clean since that moment and never once thought about going back."

"Baby..I am sorry...I really did not mean to bring up some sad shit in your life though," Tiffany added, feeling that she went down a line of questions that was dark and probably had no light at the end.

"No worries. I am really glad you don't use though. I do not associate with any users anymore, and thus I don't have many friends."

"I never did take any shit...was never me," she replied, knowing that she was clean and the most she experimented with was some weed when she was a kid.

"That's good. I was thinking that we could do something different today. I have to drive out of town to pick up some parts for a car I am building. I was thinking you should come and then we could get some lunch some place."

The prospect of spending time with him was great, but now she wondered if she had destroyed the game they were playing of being snowed in, and being stuck together like lovers. He was not throwing her out on the street, but the game they were playing was over.

"Okay. I am up for road trip," she answered, hoping that just being near him might change his feelings about spending time with her again.

As they finished breakfast, Tiffany made it a point not to ask personal questions about his past. She did not want to bring up her personal drama about her past, so she steered the conversation to his hobbies and projects. She listened to what he was building and what he was doing with it. It seemed boring to her and out of her element, but it was his and his projects and she liked listening to his passion.

She thought about asking if he needed to cum again and that she would eagerly suck him off or even fuck him, but he seemed ready to leave the house and get stuff done. Tiffany knew she needed to change and that having her tits hanging out with her nipples for everyone to see needed to be addressed. With her bra back on and still wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants she ventured to his car and to his destination.

The drive was easy as he asked questions about her tastes and what she liked. She spilled the beans about how she loved watching T.V. and listening to R&B while sometimes reading a book on romance. She then admitted she was a lover of food and that she adored his cooked meals. She did not want to sound like she was imposing on another cooked meal, but she knew deep down she was just being honest.

The drive seemed to go quick and yet it was over four hours in the car. Frank was quick to load up his trunk with a box of parts and then looked with a smile at her. "Let's go get something to eat."

"I am game," she replied, getting back in the car loving how this road trip felt like a couple's trip and that no guy would just take her for a drive without assuming there was something attached for her time.

As Frank drove to a nice restaurant, she made sure to keep the conversation about random topics and nothing personal. The urge to know more about him was building but she did not want to scare him off. She then listened and added on with simple questions about his job.

As they drove home the reality of life came to her. The life of being a cleaner during the day and part-time stripper at night came back to her. She reached over to his thigh feeling him and the life she wanted. She looked at him thinking that one more time could please him again.

She summoned her best salty voice as she moved her hand over to his soft member. "Want me to suck it while you drive?"

"Wow...I want to, but to tell you the truth after this morning I am spent. Don't take that as a rejection but more as you made me cum so hard that I am done for the day."

Tiffany could hear the honesty in his voice and knowing that he did cum hard made it seem like legitimate. "You liked fucking me in the shower and covering me with your cum that much?"

"Oh, God yes. Although last night was amazing and I would do that again if I had the choice."

Tiffany knew the opportunity was there and decided to act upon it. She figured he might want to see her again. "You think it will snow next weekend? Think we might be stuck in your house?"

Frank looked over at her with abroad smile. "It might just snow heavy too. I can almost guarantee a heavy snowfall."

"You best be taking my number down and shit. I want you to pick me up early too," Tiffany demanded as she felt that it was a date and that she was going to make it a regular thing.

"Are you free all weekend?" Frank asked. Tiffany knew the question needed to be handled carefully.

"Going to be fucking stuck in the snow."

"Good, I will be picking up some fodder for the weekend then. What would you love to eat?" Frank asked sounding upbeat and cheerful.

"Shrimp, and anything else you want to make. Shit...I would kill for some fucking shrimp," Tiffany replied smiling, knowing that she loved seafood and hadn't had it in so long.

"I will make it then....anything you want," Frank added as he made no motion to move her hand from his groin.

Tiffany kept rubbing his crotch feeling life return to it as they drove. Once it was finally hard and they were on the highway, she gripped it. "You sure you don't want me to suck your cock? I really don't mind sucking you off."

"I am so tempted to, but I know I would crash. The last time you gave me a blow-job I almost collapsed."

Tiffany could not help but smile and laugh softly as she remembered how he came hard the last time she sucked him off. He was refusing head, but she knew that if they were home, she would be swallowing his nut like it was a drink.

"Anytime you want me to suck you off and shit...just ask. I really don't mind sucking your cock."

Frank smiled and stayed hard for the rest of the drive home. Tiffany made a point out of not removing her hand and stroking the length of his shaft, almost edging him to a finish as they drove. When he asked her where he should drop her off, she gave her new address. Frank seemed happy that she was not at the Broadway Motel but still made no mention about her days as a hooker. When he made no effort to reach for money she knew right then and there that he saw her as a person and not a whore.

With an exchange of numbers and a long passionate kiss, Tiffany found herself back at her place with a wet sex needing another release with her fingers. The idea of not being at his place felt like a loss, but with his number in her phone and a date for next weekend, it was a win. Her fingers easily did the trick as her mind recalled the events of feeling him inside of her and how his warm cum splashed on her nipple and neck.

***

When her senses were cleared, she realized that her bag was at Frank's. She did not think to bring it and now it was left behind. She was so good about never leaving it behind, but now she thought about just getting it next weekend or even leaving it there. Her mind raced with possibilities of making visits to him every weekend now. The thought of him making love to her every weekend was something that she knew she would love.

Frank did text about the bag and Tiffany just said she would get it next week. He replied with a smiling emoji and she knew he was okay with it. She was in bed and thinking about how next weekend she would be in his arms and bed.

The following day and the next Tiffany waited for her cycle to take over and then worried that if she had it, it would ruin the weekend. Her mind tossed between wanting it and then not wanting it. When she did not want it, she hated thinking that because of the worry of having a child would do or telling Frank that she needed money for a clinic visit.

On Thursday Tiffany gave in. She spent the money for the test and knew that using it to find out would confirm what she knew could be a real possibility. She was late more than three weeks and counting and she got nausea a couple of times. It was in her bag and the next day she figured it would make true what she feared.

Her nerves were making her shake and her mind wondering how to break it to Frank that she needed money for a clinic visit. It was her mistake it happened and he might not want to see her again as she was damaged goods. What would a man who could find a normal girl want with a black whore that needed an abortion?

"Hey, I took off tomorrow. You okay with starting our snowstorm early?" Frank texted as Tiffany read it just as she wondered how to break the news to him.

Knowing there was work tomorrow made her second guess herself, but the desire to be with him won out. The few dollars of lost wages stripping and using her one and only accrued sick day was worth it to her she though. A quick text back and Frank was on his way to take her away.

With a quick shower, Tiffany was ready for a weekend that she knew would include multiple sexual sessions. She packed her bag with what she needed for a weekend but then wondered about what clothes to bring. Skipping the extra clothes for makeup, perfume, and hair products, she filled her bag.

Wanting him to see every inch and curve of her body, she put on her tight leggings. Her blouse was low cut and with her sheer bra, her cleavage was exposed enough to gain attention from any man who was near. Her light milk chocolate skin was showing at her midriff as the blouse barely covered anything.

Frank was there outside as she loaded his car with her book bag and another large bag filled with everything from movies to her CDs. She figured she would enjoy her long weekend with him and that they had nothing to do together other than fuck and enjoy each other.

Once in the car, she returned her hand to his crotch like it was hers to check up on. With a kiss that lasted longer than a quick hello, they were off. Her mind quickly thought about the peace of being with him even though she knew she had to tell him something important.

Once driving, he looked at her with a smile. "Lots of snow this weekend."

Tiffany could not help but smile back as her hand was bringing life back to his male organ. "Better be a lot of fucking snow. Thinking about you fucking me all week."

"Ohhh...damm. Really?" Frank said, looking at her shocked.

"Yeah...you don't think girls think about cock?" Tiffany smiled as her voice cracked with sarcasm.

"I guess I never thought about it like that. Wow, I am...wow."

Tiffany gripped his growing manhood. "Do you like it that I want you to fuck me?"

"Yesss...I God...yess," Frank moaned as she felt that he was hard enough to be uncomfortable in his jeans.

Tiffany purred in his ear as she leaned over knowing it was enticing him. "Mmmmm...you're hard as fuck. Does the little guy need extra attention tonight?"

"Ohhh...I need it," Frank replied with a deep moan letting her know he was under her spell.

"Trust me baby...I will make sure he is properly pleased," Tiffany added, still whispering in his ear, feeling him already throbbing with need with each stroke through his jeans.

Frank drove a bit faster and pulled into his driveway like he was late for a meeting. Tiffany finally let go and watched him get out and head towards her. Not waiting for him to open the door, she met him in the front of the car.

With his arm around her waist, he kissed her again, hard and deep with his tongue quickly entering her mouth. Tiffany could feel the urgency in his kiss and knew that her expert skills got him excited enough to make him only think about sex.

Once inside, she began pulling off his shirt as he undid his pants. When he was down to his boxers, Tiffany pulled him to the bedroom. He said nothing as she made her way to the bedroom and then pushed him hard to the bed so he was sitting in front of her.

"Oh...dammm...you are so hot," Frank commented with his eyes wide open staring at her.

Tiffany smiled and then turned to her side showing off her ass that looked sculpted in her leggings. With a hard slap she hit her ass showing it was firm and yet soft for him. "You like my ass baby?"

"Yes," Frank replied quickly and with a smile.

"Bet you would never think you would be having a black girl strip for you like this."

"I never had a girl turn me on the way you do."

"Good...because I want you so fucking hard tonight so you can fuck me good," Tiffany answered, dropping all pretenses of lovemaking and just wanted him to pound her dark sex with every fiber of his being. She knew it was him doing it and the act of it being dirty was not there because it was him doing it.

"You don't have to ask twice."

Tiffany then lifted her blouse revealing her sheer bra that clearly showed off her dark nipples to him. "You like girls with big tits?"

"Ohhh fuck," Frank answered as she knew it was a yes.

"Did you ever imagine you would like these black titties?" Tiffany questioned with her best sultry voice as she unclasped her bra slowly knowing she was adding to the erotic tease.

"Never thought I would ever be with a girl as hot as you."

Tiffany dropped her bra showing off her well-endowed chest to him. She then caressed her own breasts showing off her soft pillowy boobs to him. "Well...I hope these are what you wished for."

"Ohhh God yes," Frank uttered, totally entranced with her strip tease.

Tiffany then swayed her hips over to him and then peeled down her leggings to show him her shaved sex that she knew he wanted badly. With one foot out of the leggings and then the other, she reached to pull off his boxers as they already showed off the tent of an erection.

"Now, let me see that hard cock of yours," she said as she pulled off the last remaining piece of clothing he had on.

Once his proud manhood was at attention and visible to her, she could not help but smile. Her mind knew that his white cock was hers and that it was the tool that most likely got her pregnant. That if he asked, she would do anything sexual perverse for him.

With her body now hovering above his tip, she grabbed his shaft aiming it towards her entrance to once again feel the sensation of skin on skin sex with him. "You ready to fuck me?"

"Yes...oh please....yes," Frank answered fast as she knew he was probably not thinking about nothing else.

She looked right at him as she lowered herself on his shaft. First feeling of his tip against her love flower and not stopping until it flowered open, he filled her snug love cave with his hard shaft. Letting go of all her leg muscles, she felt the pleasurable sensation of being filled with his hard member deep inside of her.

Grinding and gyrating her hips on him, she felt his love rod was like a piece of steel it was so hard. She closed her eyes quickly feeling her wetness cover his shaft in a healthy dose of her girl slime the more she pounced on his dick. Looking into his eyes, she could see he was possessed by her.

"Fuck...your cock is hard," Tiffany moaned out as it felt so thick inside of her and hard.

"Ohhh GOD....you are so damn hot. I need you," Frank responded, almost drunk with sexual frustration that needed to be expelled.

"You better need this pussy...you better love this pussy," she answered, smiling that he was looking at her in awe of her power.

With her hips twerking, she was now slamming down hard feeling his stiff erection. Pushing down and splitting her love nest with great force behind it,she felt as if it was a sex toy for her. There was no going slow as she knew she needed to be fucked hard and it was up to her to fuck him.

Her mind raced with knowing that Frank was the man she wanted to be with and debated telling him the love word but thinking it. She wanted it to be a hard, kinky fuck tonight but still knowing it also needed to be loving. In her mind, she thought of it as a hard fuck that was done out of love.

Bypassing the loving, slow grind against his body, she did not stop slamming down with her ass on his lap, feeling his male girth impale her each time. She leaned forward still bouncing away on his dick, feeling her momentum of bursting quickly approaching critical mass. The urge to push was like a freight train that was without breaks and his cock was the conductor.

Tiffany felt her pussy spasm with life and pleasure. It was almost there, and it was coming fast. The wet sound of her orgasm was now making a sloshing noise as her dam finally burst open. "Yes...yess...yessss!!."

Not stopping and not slowing down, she needed to feel her man get off; he needed to cum hard just like she did. Her now slimy love cave collapsed on his manhood again, but Tiffany kept going as she pounded through her blissful ecstasy. Keeping her eyes glued to his, she wanted to tell him that she was going to fuck his brains out until he screamed for her to stop.

"You like me fucking you like this?" Tiffany moaned her question at him, wanting him to know that her wet pussy was giving him the pleasure a man should experience.

"Fuckkk...yess," he answered with his hands her on her hips holding onto her almost expecting her to fly off.

With a smile of dirty lust, she needed him to know where to cum and still entice him that she wanted him to get off good. "Wanna cum on my tits? Wanna cover my big tits with your hot cum?"

When Frank nodded his head, she quickly envisioned her chest being sprayed with his hot spunk. The warm dirty feeling of knowing it was his sperm being splattered on her tits and nipples caused her pussy to grip his throbbing dick again with pleasure from the thought that her nipples were going to get cum on them.

"I am close," Frank moaned out in a guttural tone.

Tiffany stood up quickly and then knelt on the floor in front of him just as fast. She needed to make sure he got off and she wanted her hand to be the reason he came. With her hand wrapped around his thickness, she noticed her girl cum covered his shaft. It was pulsating as she knew he was close.

Her hand glided around his slick manhood keeping a firm grip the best she could. Tiffany pressed her thumb down and around his helmet giving his sensitive crown the added pleasure for him. Back and forth she let her hand push him over the edge feeling that his cock was just moments away.

"Ohhhhh," Frank moaned out as she kept stroking it, waiting for it to splash across her chest.

Tiffany aimed his tip at her right breast like it was a water gun ready to fire. She tried her best to aim it right at her dark nipple. Once the first warm shot of his semen hit her she felt her own pussy twinge with exciting relief. The second shot blasted off and landed right above the first. The third heavy spray of his orgasm landed strongly between her tits dripping fast down her body.

His tip was oozing out and she stuck out her tongue to wipe it clean as she felt her own pussy spasm wildly with erotic pleasure. The feeling of his warm sperm on her tits made her rub and tweak her nipple while tasting his male flavor cleaning him off.

"Ohhh God."

Tiffany smiled with satisfaction. "You cum good?"

"I did...I came really good."

"I am glad. I am going to go clean up."

Tiffany retreated to the bathroom needing to clean up and wondering if he really liked spunking on her chest compared to finishing inside of her like all the other times. The euphoria of her orgasm faded quickly leaving her to think that what just happened was no different than a trick shooting his load on her as if she was nothing.

She turned on the shower to clean off, fighting the urge to cry as she looked at the sink to see all of her hair and body lotions neatly lined up as if they belonged there. She remembered that she left her things there, but she assumed he would have kept them in her bag or put the stuff she took out away.

1...456789