Snowy's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

Lydia and I looked at each other and smiled. it felt as if this place was blocking all the negative energy that could even try to ruin our enjoyment. We headed slowly back into the apartment and quickly unpacked our stuff.

We decided to go local immediately, so we agreed on going to try the smelt Anna recommended. And, true to her words, the dish was amazing. Really simple -- basically a bowl full of tiny fried fish -- and tasty. We drowned the food in some domestic red wine which was strong, but tasty, and headed back to the apartment. Even though it was mid-July, and it was no more than 10 PM, the place was quiet and did not leave the impression of the tourist spot. I hoped that it meant it was not too crowded during the day either.

In five minutes after we got back to our apartment, we were sound asleep on the bed, our weariness getting to us. For the first time in a long while, we exchanged sincere kisses and smiles and wished each other a good night.

* * *

I was woken up by the sound of the thousands of small crickets chirping all around us, calling for their mates as the Sun rose and heated up the air and ground. It was not even 7 AM yet. I got up and noticed that the small plastic bag with a loaf of bread was already hanging from the door handle outside the apartment. Since I was naked, I merely pushed my hand out the door to picked up the bag and began to walk towards the kitchen when I noticed we had nothing else to eat. As quietly as I could, I got dressed and walked down to the village to get some food. I got some pastries from the bakery, learning some Croatian expressions on the go, and sat down to have a quick coffee at the nearby café, just taking in the morning beauty and serenity of the place. From this vantage point, I could see the coveted small beaches on the northern shore of the bay. Even from where I was sitting, only the entrances to the miniature coves were visible, but not the inner pebbly shallows. That meant those places were completely hidden from the general view, and my train of thought naturally turned towards the station sex. In my short life, I've never had sex on the beach in the middle of the day. Sure, I had my share of skinny dipping and nighttime action on sandy ocean beaches, but this was different. Here, you could be hiding in plain sight and fuck in high noon without anyone around. As my thoughts turned to details of the act, and my cock began to rise accordingly, I decided it was time to go back to the apartment and head for the beach before I grew a tent to visible to carry around.

When I got back, Lydia was up and in the shower. I made a couple of sandwiches and brewed some coffee for her, to her utmost and pleasant surprise. She ate them as I described how secluded the beaches were, which made her hurry up with her preparations. In less than half an hour, before the clock stroke eight-thirty in the morning, we were in our swimming suits, carrying our beach towels, bottles of water, books and other necessities down the road towards one of the beaches.

We passed the first beach and looked down. To our slight surprise, there were already people on that beach, maybe four or five of them -- a family containing an older woman, younger woman and man, and two little kids. To our much bigger surprise, they were all completely in the nude. Lydia and I looked at each other and giggled, finding it so unusual.

"Weird," said Lydia. "There are houses and people right there."

"I don't know," I said. "It seems they are a quite open about it."

"Yeah, but..."

"We'll see."

After a minute of walking, we got to the second beach. And, as predicted by Anna, this one was also full already. Two middle-aged couples, completely nude as well. This time we took it in more appreciatively.

"I guess it's normal here," I said.

"What, to be nude on any beach?" Lydia asked.

"Probably not on the main beaches, but if it's at least a bit secluded..." I pondered.

"What if someone they know comes around and sees them?" Lydia asked.

"Listen to you, the shy one," I teased her and bumped her shoulder with my fist gently. "Maybe they don't care. Maybe everyone around here sees everyone else in the nude, and they find it normal."

"Well... That actually isn't that bad," Lydia said.

I gave her a naughty grin as we walked on towards the third beach. It took two more minutes to get there. And, to our luck, it was empty. The climb down was a bit steep, but since it was a short trip, it wasn't that bad. The additional perk of the beach was that it was almost completely in the shade, and two pale-skinned fools like us would be able to avoid getting sunburnt. We dropped our stuff onto the pebbles and headed into the sea. It was perfect -- warm and completely calm, ideal for swimming or playing in the shallows.

After our first swim, we got out on and lay down so that our feet were still in the water while our bodies were taking in the rays of sun that were just about protruding to that part of the beach.

"Why are we wearing our suits?" I asked Lydia as we were flat on our back, eyes closed.

"What? You mean, why are you in your trunks?" Lydia countered and chuckled slightly. I opened my eyes and looked at her, noticing that she took her top off and untied her panties, letting her naked body soak up the sun. It took me no more than a second to pull down my trunks.

"Wow. How come-" I started to ask.

"When in Rome..." Lydia replied and continued to enjoy the sunshine.

It felt awesome, lying there in the sun with nothing on, feeling the gentle breeze that just began to pick up cooling my usually restrained junk. Anna said it right, this was the place of peace and happiness -- or something like that. This place felt as if it let everybody feel their freedom if they were able to recognize the opportunity.

After some fifteen minutes, it became hot to lay under the sun, so I got up and headed into the sea again. I tossed my swimming trunks far away towards the cliff. Once I was knee-deep, I turned to Lydia. "Come on, let's try and swim in the buff."

"Wait a minute. I like it like this," she replied lazily, to which I sprayed her with an ample amount of seawater.

"Aaah, fuck! No, Mark..." Lydia protested, but I could hear the change in her tone of voice. Two days ago, she would have probably growled at me. Now, these protests were on the brink of laughing. She didn't like what I did, but she also didn't mind that much. I did make her get up, and I took a moment to appreciate her fully.

Bad patch in our relationship or not, she was still a fox. Her almost six-foot frame, with long, slender legs; tight, round ass; beautiful, perky peaches topped with gentle pink-shaded nipples; her perfect face and long blonde hair -- it was all made to make men and women horny. And even though I've seen the sight a thousand times, I was getting turned on by it as easily as the first time I undressed her.

"Nice to see you're still growing easily," Lydia said, interrupting my gaze.

"Huh?" I asked, barely managing to focus on her face, which was pointing slightly downwards. I looked down and saw that I was already semi-hard. "Oh, of course I am. How could I not with that view?"

She smiled and walked towards me slowly. As she passed by me, she kissed me on the lips and grabbed my junk in her hand, squeezing it gently. Then she continued to walk towards the deeper point until she finally jumped in and started to swim. I followed suit, jumping headlong into the crystal-clear sea.

We fooled around for a bit, grabbing everywhere, kissing, pulling each other under the surface, and using every opportunity to touch our erogenous zones. Needless to say, I was completely hard in no time, and Lydia noticed it with full appreciation, finally grabbing my cock and pulling my foreskin to free my swollen knob. Then she pulled on it and gave me a nod to follow her to the shore.

As soon as our feet touched the ground, we headed for our towels, and she crouched down before me, giving me a hungry, horny look. She put her hand around my fully aroused member and kissed the tip gently before licking it the whole length down the underside of the shaft, all the way to my balls. I shuddered.

"You taste salty," she said, taking the head into her mouth and sucking on it. "I love it," she finally finished the sentence as she moved her lips away for a second. Then she started to take it in, more and more until it was almost completely down her throat. She sucked on my cock with lust and vigor I haven't seen for months on her, and it was making me even hornier. I grunted and moaned out of pleasure as her mouth and tongue expertly worked on every inch of my manhood, while her fingers were massaging my balls and further back, reaching all the way to my asshole. Every now and then she would look straight into my eyes, her stare full of desire.

As I was focusing on the amazing blowjob I was just receiving, I forgot about everything around us. For a reason I was unable to comprehend, I turned my eyes to look at the sea. Maybe fifty yards away floated a small boat, its engine not running, and a man sat inside it, clearly looking at us. I looked back down at Lydia, who was completely oblivious of our voyeur, and signaled his presence to her with my eyes. She looked to her left, and her eyes went completely wide. She moved her mouth from my cock, but kept her hand on it, jerking it slowly.

"How long has he been there?" she asked, but there was not much fear or shame in her eyes.

"I don't know. I just saw him," I replied. "Do you want to stop?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Lydia asked, clearly not wanting to interrupt what she was doing.

"Hell, why would we," I said and made her grin.

"I'm so horny I can't stop," she said. "And..."

"And what?" I asked.

"And being watched is making me even hornier," Lydia replied, moving her legs apart to show me her dripping wet pussy.

This made my cock twitch up. I had no problem with being watched having sex, nor was it a hidden fantasy of mine, but hearing Lydia say she gets off on that got me into the state of arousal I barely remembered possible. "We give him a show to remember?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," Lydia nodded and put my cock straight back into her mouth. This time, her other hand went down her crotch, and she was rubbing her wet clit, unable to wait any longer to be handled.

If what she was doing until that moment was one of the best blowjobs she ever gave me, now it was quickly becoming the best one ever. She devoured every little point of my cock, licking it left and right, sucking on it, playing around the hole with her tongue. What I noticed, even more, was a subtle shift of her lower body, where she turned her hips seaward, giving our onlooker a better view of her cunt and her fingers playing with it.

"Eat me, please," Lydia said, moving deeper onto the towel and setting herself on all fours, her ass turned directly towards the man in the boat and pushed out so that her pussy and her asshole were completely out in the open. I turned towards him to get a better look. At the moment I had no idea if I just imagined it, but it seemed that the boat was now at least five or ten yards closer. I examined the man. He was probably in his mid-thirties, tanned all over, and he had a dark, full set of hair on him, along with the beard of same color and fullness. He was sitting in a boat, so he was visible only from the mid-torso up. Both of his hands were under our line of sight.

I decided to play with Lydia in a way that he could get as full a view as possible. I got on the towel to the side of her and started to rub her pussy with my fingers. She was incredibly wet, and as soon as I touched her, she released a loud moan. I rubbed her slit down its whole length, spreading it completely in the process, and proceeded upwards towards her asshole.

"Ooooh!" she moaned loudly. "Is he watching?" she asked.

I turned a glance towards him, not losing my rhythm. He was staring so hard I could see the pupils in his eyes go wide. "He's devouring you with his eyes," I replied.

"Ohmygod!" Lydia yelled. "Put your fingers in."

I obeyed, inserting one, and then immediately two fingers inside of her. She groaned and rammed her ass backward onto my fingers. I lowered my head and began to lick and bite her ass, closing in on her puckered back door.

"Uuuumph! Yesss!" Lydia exclaimed as soon as my wet tongue touched the center of her asshole. She was getting a full treatment now, with my thumb on her clit, my two fingers in her pussy and my tongue pushing into her ass. I glanced at the boat guy again and noticed he took out the binoculars. He was close enough to watch us without those, which meant that he was going for all of the details. His other hand was below the visible part of his body, but the slight movements of his shoulder were telling me he was beating off.

"He's jerking off," I told Lydia as I touched her G-spot and began to rub it.

"OHMYGOD! Uuuuuuuugh!" Lydia jumped up and arched her back. This meant she was incredibly close to her orgasm, so I upped the tempo some more, rubbing her clit furiously and sticking my tongue deep inside her welcoming ass.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! I'm... AAAAAAAAAAAH!" she yelled out so loudly that all the people in a half mile radius probably heard her. She shook, twitched and twisted like she was possessed by a sex demon, and I was giving her the fastest rub I was able to handle, knowing it could be over pretty quick for her. The man was still there, in the same pose, clearly taking in every little detail and playing with himself. He knew we saw him and we went on, practically setting up for him, so he didn't care one bit if we saw what he was doing.

Lydia's orgasm subsided, and she gently pulled my hand away from her pussy. But, instead of collapsing down as she usually did to regain her senses, she got up somewhat unsteadily and turned her head around to look at our spectator. She gave me a deep kiss, her hand already on my rigid cock, tugging it.

"This... This made me so fucking horny," she whispered into my ear. "Are you mad?"

"Mad? No way," I said. "If this is what gets you off, I'm all in for it."

"I never thought -- I mean, I didn't know it would get me aroused that much. I read some stories, and women there always get into that slowly."

"Fuck the stories. Would you like to go back and take it slowly," I asked, smiling at her.

"No. I want to fuck. Right here, right now."

"I second your demand," I said.

"And I want to watch him while we fuck," she said.

I gave her a significant look. Not that I had a lot to mind, but she was coming out so fast it took me a moment to take it all in.

"Hey, is that jealousy?" Lydia asked me, noticing how I stopped for a moment.

"No, no... It's just -- you're taking the seven league jumps here. Until ten minutes ago I had no idea you liked being watched, now you're already at the 'I want to stare down the voyeur' point? I just need to take it all in."

"Well, is it OK or is it too much?" she asked, still jerking my cock and giving me the naughtiest look I ever saw on her, biting her lower lip in the process and twirling her hair around her finger.

"What position should we fuck to give the gentleman the full exposure?" I asked, grinning.

"Reverse cowgirl," Lydia said. "He's got those binoculars, let's have him see your marvelous cock going in and out of me."

"Perfect," I said, laying down on the towel, my mast in its full glory. I felt like I could come any second now, but I decided to hold it as much as possible, for two reasons: one, so the guy watching wouldn't think of me as a ten-pump man; two, so that Lydia could have another orgasm because she was definitely up for it.

Lydia turned her back towards me and crouched above my cock, setting it at her wet entrance. She inched herself down on it, slowly widening her gap until she took me all in, and then she began to ride me. Her torso was almost vertical, giving the man on the boat a perfect view of her gorgeous body, as well as her pussy being rammed.

"I think... Mmmph... He's really aroused," she said to me. "I can see his arm moving really fast." And then she waved at him.

"Oh my god!" Lydia exclaimed. "He got up... Nice!"

"What?" I asked as she was upping her tempo. I barely contained myself from exploding into Lydia, so this game of hers was now working as a sort of distraction.

"He's got a great body and.... OOOOOOH! ... A really nice cock," Lydia described between her moans. "And he's really close now."

I glanced sideways and noticed that the man was now no more than twenty yards from the shore. He removed the binoculars since he was able to see every detail without them. He was holding his stiff and, by the looks of it, pretty thick cock in his hand, jerking it off at a fast pace.

Lydia started to ram herself harder onto my cock, her hand on her clit, rubbing it in a quick motion. She was heading toward another orgasm quickly, as the sight of the man watching us, and probably also the sight of him playing with himself was giving her a lot of extra incentive.

"Uuumph! Jesus, this is... Fuuuck!" Lydia yelled out as she smacked hard into my pubic bone with her ass. I held her ass with one hand to prevent her going too high and then decided to give her the final push by putting my thumb into her ass. But neither of those made her go over the edge, as much as I tried. What did get her over the edge and sent her into delirium was:

"Ohmygodohmygod! He's cumming! And... Oh! Oh! OOOOOOOH!" As soon as our spectator began spurting his sperm, Lydia lost it. She was climaxing so violently I had to hold her down, fearing she might break my dick in one of her random jumps and twitches. I felt her fingers rubbing her clit, trying to push inside her along with my cock. I couldn't help but feel that she was imagining the guy from the boat fucking her. And, for all it's worth, that sight made me go over the edge. The fantasy moment of some random guy fucking my girlfriend actually made me want to cum in an instant.

"I'm gonna explode, honey. Pull me out, please!" I yelled out pleadingly. She wasn't on a pill, and I wasn't up on making an 'oops' baby. She heard me, got up just enough to remove my cock out of her and quickly began tugging at it and rubbing it against her clit. I lost it no more than few seconds after that.

"AAARGH!" I yelled out uncontrollably as I spurted load after load over Lydia's stomach, pussy and God knows where. It was incredibly powerful. In all honesty, it was the most powerful orgasm I had ever since the poker night with Snowy. It was now my body twitching and jerking under Lydia's ass; it was my orgasm that moved the world from its orbit. I lost all sense of time, place or even physical existence. I couldn't care one bit if we were the only humans in the whole World or if it all happened in front of pay-per-view live global audience. For me, it was perfect.

Lydia quickly slid her ass up my body, ramming her asshole directly into my nose, and took my cock into her mouth, catching as much sperm was left in it. She sucked on it like a world champion, both giving me the ultimate pleasure of being sucked dry and giving our VIP guest something to think about when he would be beating it off the next time. She also licked every little drop that spurted out before that -- well, whatever didn't end up on her body. As my cock went limp, so did Lydia, and so did I. We simply lay there, not moving one inch, for I don't know how long.

And then we heard a few splashes, followed by turning on of the outboard boat engine. We both looked up and saw the man speeding away in a general direction of the village. We both laughed for a bit and then settled down for another few minutes, before going into the sea to wash off the juices and the sweat. On that note, when I came, I hit Lydia on the chin with one of the spurts, which I noticed as she washed off the layer she couldn't lick off or remove with her bare finger. It made me proud.

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers