Snowy's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Snowy, the next beach is our beach," I replied loud enough for Swan to hear me.

He turned around, his grin ever widening. "Nice," he said. "Good-looking people."

"Glad you like it," I told him. "Let's move on, couple more minutes and we're there."

Once Swan was a bit away from us, taking in the surroundings, Snowy came close to me and whispered: "What do you think?"

"I think he might be open to the idea -- well, the nude beach idea, we're still far from the final goal," I replied.

"I hope you are right about it," Snowy said, "He doesn't seem disgusted or anything like that, thank God."

Then Lydia approached Snowy, hugged her and whispered something in her ear. Snowy looked at her with happiness in her eyes and kissed her on the cheek. It was great seeing two of them hanging out again, and I believed they would be resolving everything before the day ended.

We were soon on the spot, and I began to climb down to the beach. Fortunately, it was empty. As it seemed, each of those small beaches had its dedicated occupants, and we got this one for us. When we climbed down, Swan took in a deep breath.

"Wow! This is absolutely amazing," he said. "Fuck! What a place."

"I told you so," Snowy said, pinching his ass lovingly.

"Yeah, but the words don't do it any justice," he replied.

Snowy turned to me and nodded. It was time for part one, scene two of the plan. I cleared my throat.

"So, look, guys," I started saying as if I was a bit uncomfortable. "Lyd and I were here yesterday, and we were nude. I mean, I can understand if you have issues with that-"

Snowy looked at Swan, who looked at her, and then at us. He didn't seem very bothered with the question, but it was visible he wasn't expecting what I was implying.

"Um, no. I have no issues. I've never done nude beach myself, but you can feel free to have a go," Swan finally replied.

Snowy looked at me and winked. Scene two was unfolding as it was supposed to. Lydia and I began undressing -- better said, we shed our bathing suits in about thirty seconds. Lydia actually took some time to stretch out and take her top off while sticking her breasts out as far as possible, and then she peeled her panties down with visible enjoyment. She was putting on a show for Swan, and it didn't take a genius to realize it. After she had disrobed completely, she stretched out again, pulling her arms high above her head. Swan was, for the lack of a better word, mesmerized.

"Hey, that's not polite," Snowy barked at him, trying to give the appearance of jealousy. "I know she's beautiful, but please..."

"Yeah..." Swan stuttered. "I'm sorry, honey, it was impolite. And yeah, she is beautiful, but you're still the prettiest woman in the world."

Lydia smiled at him, acting all nonchalantly about her exposure to him, and headed towards the sea.

"Uncut, nice," Swan suddenly said. It took me a moment to realize he was talking to me, and that he was actually complimenting my junk. This was a first from a man.

"Yeah, not a common sight, but..." I tried to take the compliment without seeming confused.

"No, I like those. Always wanted to be uncut myself," he replied, again casually.

"Well if you are cut, that ship has sailed, didn't it," I said, smiling at him.

He smiled back and pulled at his breaches, examining his dick. "Ah... What can I do? My mom was the one who wanted me circumcised -- she's a Muslim, so it was a religious thing, you know. I had no say in it."

"Honey, you have a beautiful dick, and I like it just as it is," Snowy interrupted our little conversation. She went topless and looked glorious. I fought back not to ogle at her and fought, even more, to avoid getting any thoughts that might give me a hard-on in front of Swan.

"Oh, thank you, honey," Swan replied to her, hugging her and giving her a deep kiss. In the process, he squeezed her buttock and spread it wide. Well, so much about shy Swan.

As we agreed, Snowy wouldn't take off her panties immediately but would work her way slowly towards that point, depending on Swan's reactions. For now, it seemed there were no problems on the horizon, as he smiled widely seeing her big boobs freely swaying in the wind.

"Boobies!" Swan yelled out of the blue, probably only then noticing Snowy's exposed breasts, and grabbed each melon with one of his hands. Snowy slapped his fingers and laughed out, still in her role as 'the conventional one,' even though her nipples became a bit darker and harder from that short touch.

We all entered the warm sea and cooled off properly from the already scorching sun. Lydia and I worked on portraying our nudity as the most common thing in the World, which task included floating on the surface with our backs flat, so our sexes would be out in the air, playing with each other freely, and talking to Snowy and Swan casually as if we were fully clothed. I was forcing myself to divert the attention from the whole scene to avoid going completely hard, but I simply couldn't keep my dick in a fully relaxed state. I was around semi at best, and I was sure that it would be impossible to exit the sea without my partial engorgement being noticed. My only choice was to stop thinking about it.

"So, Swan? How did you get the nickname?" I decided to start a completely casual conversation as we sat in the waist-deep water.

"Honestly, I've had it since I was so little I couldn't remember," Swan replied. "My mom claims it's basically my own construct because I was unable to pronounce my name correctly when I was a toddler -- I called myself 'Swan' instead of 'Setiawan' and everyone just adopted it. I mean, no one ever calls me by my full name -- unless it's official business of some sort."

"Snowy and Swan... What a pair," I said, chuckling.

"Snoween and Setiawan sound even more mystical; like we're some fantasy characters," Swan chuckled back.

"Right -- the winter fairy and her brave elf warrior," I said.

"Well, either that or the winter Amazon warrior and her elf fairy," Swan laughed out a bit harder than necessary. "Though, Snowy could also pass as some unique dwarven beauty, being that small in comparison to the rest of us." The guy was really funny; I had to give him credit. Though, I did catch him glimpsing at my crotch a few times. Hopefully, it was a show of him measuring himself up against me and seriously reconsidering his current clothing policy.

"Well, what she lacks in height, she certainly substitutes with other elements of her figure," I said to him, realizing I might have said the wrong thing actually, giving open comments on Snowy's curves.

"Oh, yeah. I mean, I'm amazed how resilient you are to seeing both her topless and your girl naked," Swan commented, a touch of pride in his voice.

"Meaning?" I asked, knowing exactly what he meant.

"You know," he said, giving a hand-gesture of something pointy raising up in the air. "But I guess if you find being naked so casual, you must have a higher tolerance to seeing nude lady parts."

"Uh, well..." I stuttered. "It's a constant inner fight, trust me," I went for sincerity.

"Thank God," Swan replied. "I thought you had some super-resilience or something."

"Look," I lowered my voice conspiratorially, and then turned to look at Lydia and Snowy, who were standing in the sun, drying off, to give the impression of telling Swan something secretive, "I won't talk about your girl, but Lydia can make me hard in a second. I mean, I just have to look at her naked for more than two seconds-"

"Um, yeah," Swan replied. "I can see."

I looked down at my crotch and noticed my cock was already heading up visibly. "Oops," I said. "Sorry, this wasn't planned."

"Don't worry, I'm having the same problem," Swan confessed. "I just have my trunks on, so I'm hiding it."

I nodded at him. "Yeah, hard not to be hard around such beautiful girls."

He punched me lightly in my shoulder, giving me a bro-appreciation. "Well, there's no shame in that, for sure. Especially you can't complain."

So, another dick compliment from him. Well, I would probably have to get used to it. "Thanks, bro," I said casually and smiled politely.

I decided to get up and join Lydia, who was lying on her stomach on her towel, her legs slightly wide and putting her pussy on display, her outer lips spreading slightly and giving everyone a good view of her pink inner sex. As soon as I saw it, I felt the rush of blood to my groin region, so I hurried to lay down before I gave the full exposure.

"So, what do you think," Lydia whispered as I settled next to her. Lydia was maybe two or three yards away from Snowy's spot, so anything louder might be overheard by Swan, who was positioned immediately next to her on the outer edge of the formation.

"I think he's cool," I said. "He might be giving in soon."

"Well, Snowy working her part now," Lydia said, which made me automatically look in Snowy and Swan's general direction. This part of the plan consisted of Snowy gently asking him if he would mind her getting naked. If he had any objections, she would work on the issue until he gave in. When (not if) she got completely naked, that would leave him as the only one clothed, and we would enter the final part of this phase of the plan.

"You think he'll raise an objection to Snowy baring her pussy in front of us?" I asked Lydia.

"I don't know. I mean, he knows we already saw her naked, so what would be the point?" Lydia replied.

"Who knows? Swan and I just had a conversation about you two giving us constant hard-ons, so he might or might not have a problem with me raising a flagpole once Snowy goes nude," I said.

"Oh, I don't think that would be a problem," Lydia said, smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sensing what the answer might be.

"Don't worry about it," Lydia said. "I think it's happening," she whispered, changing the subject and giving me a nod to look at Snowy.

Just as I looked at the other couple, Snowy was pulling her panties down her shins and completely off, tossing them into her beach bag. That was it; it was three naked versus one clothed.

"You go, girl!" Lydia yelled out at Snowy, and I whistled loudly. She waved at us, laughing, and Swan mouthed at us 'Heeey' with a fake expression of jealousy on his face. It was becoming clear he was not some prude at all.

We lay there for a while, coupling on our towels, mostly involved in giggling and romantic fooling around. I had an almost constant erection, which I really didn't want to show immediately, so I remained laying there, forcing myself to think about particle physics or any other subject that was unrelatable to sex in any meaningful way.

"God, it's getting hot," Snowy yelped and got up, causing us to turn our heads towards her. I couldn't help but to glance at her crotch and remind myself of the beauty she carried between her legs. "Who's joining me in the sea?"

Lydia jumped up without any hesitation, and I followed shortly after, as soon as I convinced my cock to have a rest from taking away all the blood from my body. Swan was the last, observing us with curiosity. This was an ideal setup for the last phase.

Snowy was amazing in her part -- she floated around, letting her tits point up high in the air, and then rolling around to dive down into the crystal-clear water, pushing her ass up high in the process and giving us all a perfect view of her slit. I held back as much as possible, but Lydia decided to spice up the atmosphere by slapping Snowy's ass and playing with her in a subtle, but clearly enticing manner. Lydia also did a few dives, one or two directly in front of Swan, so he could get a good glimpse of her pussy.

To top it all off, as the girls got out in the shallows, they began to present their gymnastic abilities. First Lydia did a hand-stand, where her torso was submerged, but everything below (or above, at the moment) her waist was exposed. As she moved her legs around expertly, her cunt was spreading and contracting, showing the pink (and moist) insides to all of us. It was partly funny, but mostly arousing to watch. Snowy followed suit, but her big breasts and shorter legs provided her with much less balance, so she mostly flailed around and splashed into the water quickly.

"Come on; it's your turn, guys!" Snowy pushed on. I was somewhat versed in doing yoga, so I knew how to do the handstand. However, I also had a raging hard-on which I still didn't want to wave at Swan at the moment. So, I waited for him to start with his antics, and then followed simultaneously. As my head went down and my legs went up, I distinctly heard two 'Wows' and laughing. Either Swan did something special, or it was my dick that got the cheers. I quickly splashed down into the water and emerged with my head up, just in time to witness Swan basically walking on his hands through the shallows directly towards me. I moved out of the way and next to Lydia, watching him move through the water upside-down as if it was an everyday thing.

"Look at him go," Lydia commented. "But your program was much harder, I can tell," she commented at me and winked. I smiled and looked at Snowy, who noticed me watching and sent me a kiss.

Finally, Swan reached the rocky border of the beach and slowly returned to his feet. He got up and looked at us. Girls applauded, and I gave him a fist bump. He leaned over to me: "Dude, I saw your boner." He paused for a moment and nodded: "Good one."

I looked at him and, knowing I got more compliments on my dick than from both of the girls combined, smiled appreciatively. As it seemed, he had no problems with other dicks -- to the contrary.

"OK. So, Swan," Lydia began, "I know it's not cool to put any pressure on people, and you're the new guy here, but wouldn't it be better if you lost those trunks of yours?"

"Heeey," Snowy 'complained.' "What, you want to ogle my boyfriend?"

Lydia smiled wide: "Nooo. Well, yeah, sure I do a little bit, but I'm just saying we've all gone natural-"

"Well, if he's not comfortable, I don't want to push him," Snowy interrupted Lydia, as on cue.

"OK, Swan, I understand," Lydia said. "I mean, there's no shame in being..." she gave him a pinky wiggle.

Snowy went to say something in her boyfriend's defense, but she only managed to open her mouth a tad in the process, because Swan simply pulled down his trunks and threw them on a nearby rock. I actually heard both Lydia and Snowy gasp a little.

"No issues there," he said casually. Snowy was right about him -- he had nothing to be ashamed of. Actually, he had one of the best-looking dicks I ever saw. He was neatly trimmed and circumcised, and his junk was dark-brown, much darker than the rest of his complexion, except for the head which was almost the same shade as his normal skin. He also had a larger set of balls, which made his dick stick out a bit more forward. "Snowy, if you are having any problems with it..."

Snowy shook her head and opened and closed her mouth, still not fully comprehending that the part one of our plan was just successfully resolved without any hassle.

"Nice dick!" Lydia blurted out, obviously unconsciously, and covered her mouth immediately.

"Thanks," Swan replied coolly. "Got it for a really good price in Bangkok -- slightly used, sold by its original owner who goes by Cathy now."

We all laughed out loud. The guy was a master of breaking the ice and making everything seem casual. Snowy definitely made an excellent choice, both intellectually and physically. And there it was, almost perfectly executed, in no more than two hours of one day. Four of us, three old and rather intimate friends, and one worthy addition, naked on the beach in one of the most fascinating places any of us have ever been to.

"Ooookay..." I stretched it out into a few syllables finally, after a few moments passed where we all examined each other with diligence. "The sun is scorching here, so it would be really smart to put on some suntan lotion," I recommended with honest care for potentially evening-wrecking sunburns.

"Honey, could you put it on me, please?" Lydia asked immediately, lying down on her belly.

"Swan, honey..." Snowy called out, also lying down. Her tits were preventing her from lying flat down, so she had to use her hands as a pillow.

Both Swan and I took on to spread the lotion on our respective girlfriends, and both of us did it with extra care. I finished up on Lydia's back and devoted much time on her ass and her legs, especially her thighs. As soon as I was done, Lydia turned around.

"Well," she looked at me with expectation. "This side also needs protection."

I smiled and got on with it. I also noticed that Swan was still working on Snowy's back, but he turned it into a massage, devoting much more time than was necessary to every little part of her body. Lydia also glanced at them and smiled naughtily.

I slowly went over Lydia's collar bone and down to her boobs, giving each one special treatment, especially around her areolas. I was obviously doing a good job since Lydia started to breathe more sharply. I did her stomach and legs, and then slowly got back up her thighs to her pussy.

At that moment, Snowy, who was watching us intently the whole time, decided to roll over and let Swan do her front. As they moved about, I noticed his dick has gotten larger and harder. It was impossible to ignore the pure sex appeal of Snowy's curvaceous body.

I gently rubbed the lotion all around Lydia's pubic area, and then went on to rub it in her pussy. She twitched a little, especially as I ran a finger up and down her slit. She was unmistakably wet, and her eyes were darting toward Snowy and Swan, as he was now having a lot of fun with Snowy's huge breasts, gently pinching each of her nipples in the process.

"You're done, madam," I told Lydia, who looked at me with pouted lower lip. "But I would also need some care."

"Sure," she said, getting up. "Stand up, it will be easier," she commanded, and I obeyed. She began to spread the lotion from my neck downward, across my back. As she was passing my ass, she suddenly pushed her finger down my crack and oiled up my whole butt, including my asshole. I flinched and so did my already partly aroused cock.

While Lydia did my legs, I glanced at the other couple. Swan was just doing Snowy's groin area by spreading her legs and placing himself in the middle. I noticed Snowy was taking some deep breaths in the process. Then Swan got up, calling it done. And he was having a raging hard-on, which he didn't even try to hide. I quickly gave Lydia the eye signal, and she turned to look. Her eyes went completely wide, and she forgot all about her current task.

"Snowy, love, could you oil me up," Swan interrupted the silence, and Snowy suddenly jumped up like a jack-in-the-box, staring directly at her man's erection. Then they noticed Lydia staring, to which Swan proudly shrugged.

"Swan, dear... You're maybe making our friends uncomfortable," Snowy said to him unconvincingly, and then turned to us. "Am I right?"

"Sure, sure..." Lydia said. "I'm totally uncomfortable. Absolutely." Again, we all laughed, one more potential wall between us and our plan crumbling down without any resistance.

"Dude, I saw your boner," I said to Swan. "Good one." This made him laugh some more and produced rather strange looks at me from both Lydia and Snowy. "Inside joke," I replied to their unasked question.

"OK, now that both of you guys had a little show-off, let's move into the shade for a while and just chill, how about that?" Snowy said, sobering us all in a moment. We haven't actually planned anything beyond the point of getting Swan to get naked comfortably, so I couldn't tell if those were cold feet from seeing her man get too comfortable too quickly, or if she decided to play some kind of long game which she still didn't have a chance to tell us. Whatever it was, Lydia and I exchanged quick looks and telepathically decided to go with Snowy's flow, since it was, after all, going to be her call how far she's willing to actually go with exercising sexual freedoms.