Snowy's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

"Yeah, that," she said finally.

"But he knows we've seen you naked," I said, matter-of-factly.

"I told him that one night we were drunk," Snowy confessed. "But I left out the details. I don't know him that well yet. But I do know he's not as open as you are about nudity and sex."

"What do you mean?"

"He's not the guy who would walk around naked -- and he doesn't talk about sex like it's food or sports, except when he's joking around with other people," Snowy said.

"What? He's going to bed dressed up, and you fuck with lights out?" I asked.

"You moron! No, he's relaxed when he's with me -- but not around other people," she said. "I mean, he's totally cool, and I adore him, but I've never seen him act as freely as you do, for example."

"Honey, you shouldn't be using me as a benchmark," I comforted her. "If I was what people considered normal, everyone would be walking around naked and fucking like rabbits."

Snowy laughed at me. "Guess you got the point. But anyway -- I've never heard him talk about being naked around other people, or even mention some of the more... Um, open-minded stuff."

"Is he..." I wiggled my pinky finger at her.

"Wha... No! God no! I don't want to sound stereotypical or racist in any way, but he's really hung for an Asian guy. Like, he's about your size down there."

"Well, how about we try and relax him a bit while you're here?" I asked.

"How?" Snowy asked. "You'll have to relax me first."

"On that subject -- if I can be so bold to ask -- what happened after that night? Why didn't we ever do it again?"

Snowy rolled her eyes: "Long story. Let's go out on the towels."

We climbed out of the sea and sat down to dry off. It was still early in the morning, and it wasn't too hot. Snowy was topless, and her big, beautiful tits were hanging right in front of me, her nipples tight. I had no idea if it was just my imagination, but she seemed to have lost a little weight, and all of it in the waist area, which made her hourglass figure even more prominent. All of her major assets remained as they were or even tighter. She was really short in comparison to Lydia, barely reaching five and a half feet in height. But her curvature was perfect -- I always compared her body to that of Salma Hayek or even Beyonce, except that Snowy was a light-skinned brunette and her tits were huge -- DD's and then some. As we dried off, I noticed she was glancing my crotch rather often. I wasn't hard, but the fact that Snowy was there topless and the sea was really warm certainly wasn't making me shrink.

Instead of pressing the matter, I decided to wait for Snowy to begin talking herself. After a few minutes, she decided to speak, but it wasn't on the subject of our estrangement.

"Does it really feel that good? You know, being totally naked on the beach?" Snowy asked inquisitively.

"It's the best. Especially in the sea. Also, when drying off, it's great not to have the wet fabric on you. You should try it," I said.

She replied nothing. After another minute of silence, she glanced up the cliffs, then to all sides, and finally and swiftly removed her panties.

"All right, Snowy! Quickly adopting the ways of the locals!" I said, glancing at her crotch.

"Don't you even think about telling Swan about this!" Snowy commanded. I zipped my mouth shut, and she nodded.

We lay there for a while in silence, enjoying the sun in the buff. I noticed how she slowly let her legs go wider, allowing her pussy to feel the breeze. This time she was completely smooth, even the landing strip she had at our place was gone. Just like that night at our place, she was slowly relaxing and gaining confidence to be herself -- this time without shots of vodka, thankfully. Her real self, not the shy self she was presenting to the public.

"Anyway," she began talking out of the blue, "do you really want to hear why I stopped seeing you and why we never repeated that night?"

I turned on my side to face her. "Hell yes! It's one of the biggest mysteries of my life."

"Because you two started avoiding me, and I didn't want to push it like some third wheel," she replied.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"The next morning, when we woke up, I felt a bit hungover, and you two were amazing to me, So I really felt like it was going to be a common thing from then on. So, I went home all cheerful, and every day after that I waited for you to call for another meetup. But it never happened, so I bummed out and felt discarded."

"Wait a minute," I stared at her in disbelief. "I got the impression that you avoided us -- well, me in particular."

"Are you nuts? I'd want nothing more than to repeat that night. It was the best night of my life up to that point. But I felt like it wasn't my call to organize another... Event."

"But why?" I asked.

"Because... You two were in love, and since you two never called back on that particular matter, I got the impression that I was sort of a one-night stand for both of you. So, if you really wanted a second date, you'd probably call and invite me."

"Jesus, what are talking about? Neither of us would ever consider you a one-night stand. You are our friend. We did something amazing that night, and I really wanted it to happen again."

"No, you didn't," said Snowy, sulking. "You're just saying that to make me feel better. We were drunk and high, and stuff happened that would never happen if we were sober. You probably regretted it deep down."

"Well, they wouldn't have happened if you were sober. I'd have no problem with repeating it without any alcohol or weed. And what's all that about regretting it? Are you nuts?"

"Yeah, sure," Snowy said. "Then why didn't Lydia say anything?"

"Wait -- from what I got from Lydia, and she was damn secretive about the subject, I got the impression that you ditched us," I said sincerely.

"No way!" Snowy shook her head fiercely. "First of all, Lydia hadn't called me for more than a month after that night. And when she did call me, she did everything to avoid the subject."

I sighed. So, guess Lydia's issues ruined the whole setup: "Look, she and I were kind of on a downwards slope for the last year or so. I had tons of assumptions why -- her jealousy because we had sex, me being casual about it -- I couldn't tell, and she was shutting off more and more, except when we had fights."

"Really?" Snowy asked. "You two had issues? I'd never think-"

"Well, she got her head into her own problems, and she didn't want to show, so she was becoming very frustrated. I had no idea you two never talked about it."

"No, she never mentioned anything, not even that you two were fighting. What problems?" Snowy asked.

"Well, you won't believe this, but, long story short: after our night together she began fantasizing about having sex with other men and kept it to herself. It made her frustrated because she thought her love for me was disappearing and was afraid to say anything to me, probably worried I'd get jealous, have a fit or whatever. Yesterday, I finally got it out of her, convinced her it's normal and I have no problem with it. It had nothing to do with you."

"Really? That was her problem? Jesus, I was convinced it was me having sex with you that night," Snowy said in complete relief.

"Nooo... I mean, she had sex with you also, as I remember. We all had sex together, and it was amazing," I said.

"Oh, god, it was," Snowy said dreamily. There was not a sign of any shyness on her anymore.

"We should have done it many more times," I said.

"Yeah... Whoah, what's that!" Snowy exclaimed suddenly, pointing at my crotch.

I was hard. Rock hard. And I had no problem with it. "Well, this is what happens every time I think about that night -- even for a second."

"Really? And then what?" Snowy asked, raising her eyebrows significantly, obviously amused by my erection. Then she gave me the "V" sign with her fingers, which made me laugh as I remembered the joke from that night together that actually started the whole story.

"Hell yeah!" I replied. "Come on, are you telling me you don't get wet when you think about it? The act, not that over-analyzing crap you just told me about."

Snowy looked at me and then ran her finger up her slit. It came out moist. "Guess it does turn me on somewhat... Heyyy, I have a boyfriend now, we can't go there anymore!"

"But you do get yourself off when you remember that night, don't you? I sure as hell do," I said in additional confirmation of the obvious.

"Sometimes. But..."

"Like, when I gave you that first orgasm with my hands, that was over the top," I said, now starting to tease her intentionally.

"Oh god, yes, that was amazing," she replied, her hands unconsciously brushing against her tits.

"And when I fucked you while Lydia played with your clit -- oh god, I was so hard, and you were so tight..."

"Yeah, I'll never forget when you first put it inside me. And how hard you..." her hand was on her slit now, running one finger up and down that beautiful clam, and she wasn't even aware of it. I was proud of myself, how I noticed that she just needed a small push to put her in her sex-vixen mode.

"I remember looking how my cock was disappearing deep into your beautiful pussy, then sliding out, then back in, gaining on tempo..."

"It filled me up so good... God, you have a nice cock," she said, turning her head sideways and seeing me playing with myself, while she was already playing with her wet clit. "You made me come so hard that time, ooh," she said, biting her lip hard as her free hand was already pulling on her nipple.

"Oh, God, and how hard I came..." I said, noticing there was no more need for talking. She spread her legs completely now and was definitely going all the way. "You are sexy as hell when you touch yourself," I complimented her.

"Uumph... So are you," she said. I got up, setting myself in a position so that she could see me jerking off and I could watch her in full view. "When you touched yourself there in front of me, I wanted to hump you right there and then."

"We should fuck some time again," I told her as her rubbing got more vigorous, "All of us together."

"Oooh yeah! And Swan too, he fucks like a champion... Aaaaah!" Snow began to moan louder.

"Oh yeah, a foursome! I really want to do it with you again," I said as my own tempo went faster and faster, following her lead. She was dangerously close to her orgasm. It amazed how she could get off in such a short amount of time.

"I want to fuck with you... Aaaah!... Oh, I want to... Oooh FUCK! Ooh, FUCK!" Snowy screamed out. She was now spreading her pussy wide with one hand and finger-fucking herself with two digits, wet slaps emanating from her cunt. At the same time, she was rubbing her palm across her clit. I wanted to touch her more than anything else in the world at that moment, and I knew she'd have me inside her in a second if it weren't for our significant others, sleeping just a five minutes' walk away from us.

"I want to fuck you from behind, to ram it hard into you while I slap your tight ass," I told her as she pushed her fingers into her all the way to her knuckles.

"Ohgodohgod! You will fuck me in the ass; I want to be fucked in the ass!" Snowy screamed out loud as her ass began lifting from the towel and her hips began twerking violently.

Hearing those words made my eyes go wide. Snowy, who I last heard describing anal as 'really kinky stuff,' was explicitly saying she wanted my cock in her asshole. "I would ram your ass until you came, and then I would cum on your tits," I said to her, feeling my orgasm coming fast and strong.

"Oh yes! OH YES! Come on my tits! OOOH!" she yelled out, and then suddenly pulled me closer to her so that my cock was actually directly above her tits.

"I'm there, I'm cumming!" I yelled out just as she went completely silent. Which meant she was about to explode. Out of nowhere, she grabbed my cock and began to jerk it with amazing speed. I came immediately, spraying her tits, neck, chin, and mouth in huge spurts of cum. As if that was the cue she was waiting for, she released a roar.

"FUUUUCK! AAARGH!" Snowy screamed in ecstasy as her body shook violently. She released my cock and focused on herself, working her pussy with both of her hands as she twitched, twisted and pushed her hips upwards. I was still spraying my semen onto her, trying not to hit her hair or eyes.

As her movements slowed down, and the last trickle of sperm came out of my drained cock, we looked each other in the eyes. I expected panic in hers, but there was only pleasure and bliss. She slowly removed her hands from her pussy, shuddering in the process, wiped some of the cum from her tits and put it in her mouth, tasting it and swallowing it.

"Oh... This was probably the hardest I ever came while masturbating, and it took me no more than a minute," she noticed casually.

"Glad to be of assistance," I said.

"Why is it that I turn into such a slut when you're around?" she asked.

"That's only the second time, girl," I said, smiling. "And this was technically two of us, each doing our own thing. We just had some pent-up energy that needed a release, and I think this was as innocent as it gets between two horny people."

"I did grab your dick for a moment, didn't I?" she asked meekly, knowing full well that she did exactly that.

"It was uncontrollable," I said. "And you did release it almost immediately."

"Did I just cheat on my boyfriend," Snowy asked, suddenly worried.

"No -- well, not in my book," I said. "You decide."

"I'll convince myself this wasn't cheating, but merely reminiscing with an old friend," she decided, asserting that conclusion loudly to herself with conviction. "God, would you believe me I was wet from the moment we arrived yesterday?"

"How come you contacted us if you really thought we ditched you?"

"We needed a place to stay. And yeah, I did want to clear out some air finally -- and now it took us, like, five minutes to do that. Thank god we did that! Now I feel amazing in every sense. But when I saw you -- like every time I saw you since we had sex -- I couldn't help but remember the action."

"So, are you still interested in having a foursome, or was it something you just blurted out on your fast track to orgasm?" I asked, nudging her jokingly.

Snowy thought about it for some time, cleaning the residue of my semen of her tits and licking her fingers, which was a very good sign. "You know what? I would like that. You guys opened my eyes, and I saw there is much more to sex than monogamous one-on-one. I do love Swan, and he's the best thing that happened to me in years, but I wouldn't want to spend my days with him knowing I'd have to forget about playing with you and Lydia, for example."

"You do realize that would mean Lydia having a go with him, right?" I asked.

"Of course. I mean, that's part of the deal. I can't be sure how I would react if it actually happened, but I am going to prepare myself."

"I would kiss you now, but I'll hold off for the time being," I said excitedly.

"So, what now?" Snowy asked, sitting up.

"Well, we should wash off first," I said. "It wouldn't be the smartest thing in the world to go up to the apartment with jizz flecks on us."

"Oh, right," Snowy laughed and examined herself, noticing a lot of gleaming spots on her tits and collar bones.

"And we decide on how to proceed, and work on that plan as best we can today," I said.

Snowy nodded in agreement and got up. We walked down into the sea, determined to return to Lydia and Swan with a cunning plan we were to put in motion.

* * *

"Oh well, look who's back!" I heard Lydia's voice as I opened the glass door to the apartment. Lydia and Swan were sitting at the small table and having a big breakfast. "Been swimming?" she asked.

"Hell, we woke up at the break of dawn, unlike you sleepyheads," I replied. "Of course we went to the beach."

"How's the water?" asked Swan once he and Snowy exchanged a deep kiss. It struck me that he just might taste my sperm on her lips, but he showed nothing but his trademark smile when they finally peeled off of each other.

"Perfect, honey," Snowy said excitedly. "This is the most beautiful place I've ever been to in my life. You should see the beach; it's so small that four of us there would be a full house!"

"You went to the beach we were on yesterday?" Lydia asked.

"Yep," I said nonchalantly. "And as soon as we finish eating, we suggest heading back there."

"Cool," Swan said. "Is it far from here?"

"Five minutes' walk, tops," Snowy said, snatching one of the sandwiches from Swan's plate. "I'm starving."

"Hey, who's gonna pay me back for the labor," Swan said, chuckling at Snowy.

We sat down and joined the breakfast table. The food was really good and, in my opinion, much tastier than back home -- especially vegetables. After filling up, I headed to the bedroom to pick up my swimming trunks. Just as I was changing, Lydia walked in.

"So, how was the swim?" she asked.

"Great, I told you already," I replied, not turning around. I heard the door close, which made me turn my head.

"I see you went without your trunks," Lydia noticed.

"Yeah, didn't realize it until we got there," I replied.

"And the shorts you had on you were dry," she continued. I couldn't tell if I was in trouble or not.

"I was nude, why?" I decided to go on the offense with honesty.

"Just you, or-"

"Oh, Snowy was only topless first, and then she took it all off," I stated the fact, smiling unconsciously.

"Hmmm..." Lydia mumbled, biting her lower lip slightly.

At that moment, I decided to sit her down and tell her all about what Snowy and I talked. Lydia took it all in and confessed that the jumble in her head was, indeed, the main reason she pushed Snowy away. Then I told Lydia about Snowy's wish to repeat the deed, only this time with Swan included. This made Lydia's eyes gleam.

"Do you think he'd be up for it?" Lydia asked.

"What, you like him?" I countered.

"He's cute," she said. "And sexy."

"And Snowy says he's great in bed," I said.

"Would you be OK if we did that, and if he and I-" Lydia asked shyly.

"Of course," I said. "I like the guy. I mean, if I get to fuck Snowy again, it would only be appropriate for you two to get it on."

Lydia gave me a big, wet kiss, and then grabbed my crotch. I haven't told her about the masturbation session on the beach since Snowy and I agreed it would be our little secret. But I presented the plan concocted on the beach to Lydia, and she agreed to participate. Now, it was only up to Swan and how open-minded he was.

We got out of the apartment and onto the terrace, where Snowy and Swan were already waiting for us. He was in a really great shape, all wiry and without an ounce of fat on him. He reminded me of muai thai boxers -- so I just hoped he wasn't going to use any of his potential skills on me if things went south.

We strolled slowly by the first beach, where I went to show Snowy and Swan what it looked like. Just like yesterday, there was that family of five, all in the buff, enjoying the sea and the sun.

"Whoa, dude," Swan said. "People get naked on beaches here?"

"Yeah," I said. "It's kinda normal here -- you know, all beaches that are a bit further away from the main spots are clothing-optional."

"Interesting," he commented but said nothing more of it.

We were soon at the second beach. There was a couple on it, probably in their late thirties, and they were also nude. She was reading a book, her legs spread wide, and the guy was standing in the shallows, looking at her. As a bonus, the guy's dick was visibly in a semi-hard state.

"Would you look at that," commented Snowy. "What are we going to see on the next beach? Boners?" She winked at me while Swan was looking away.

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers